Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Am I Cheap? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Cheap? (1161 Views)

Does This Edo Man Really Love Me Or Am I Being Used (foreign Woman) / Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? / Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Cheap? by menace001(m): 5:35pm On Feb 26, 2009
[color=#000099]I TRY GIVING ALL AV GOT TO SUSTAIN MY RELATIONSHIPS, SATISFACTION SEXUALLY AND MATERIALLY BUT MY MATES SEE ME AS CHEAP MAY BE IS THE MONEY OR MY CARING ATTITUDE, I DONT KNOW BUT ALL I KNOW IS THAT AT THE END THEY LEAVE ME WITH A BROKEN HEART.
ITS BEING GOING FOR LONG AND I THINK AM GOING TO PRACTISE 'CRUEL INTENTIONS' HENCEFORTH[/color
]
Re: Am I Cheap? by MrCrackles(m): 5:36pm On Feb 26, 2009
Goodluck!
Re: Am I Cheap? by DaPhoenix(f): 5:38pm On Feb 26, 2009
menace001:

I TRY GIVING ALL AV GOT TO SUSTAIN MY RELATIONSHIPS, SATISFACTION SEXUALLY AND MATERIALLY BUT MY MATES SEE ME AS CHEAP MAY BE IS THE MONEY OR MY CARING ATTITUDE, I DONT KNOW BUT ALL I KNOW IS THAT AT THE END THEY LEAVE ME WITH A BROKEN HEART.
ITS BEING GOING FOR LONG AND I THINK AM GOING TO PRACTISE 'CRUEL INTENTIONS'  HENCEFORTH

Everyone suffers form break-ups so being mean isn't gon' help. You'll just come off as an huge asshole. I suggest you stay true to yourself and someday the right girl will walk into you.
Re: Am I Cheap? by menace001(m): 5:42pm On Feb 26, 2009
DO U KNOW WHAT TOO MUCH BREAK UPS CAN DO TO UR ROMANCE LIFE?.IT RENDERS EVERYTHING NONSENSE
Re: Am I Cheap? by DaPhoenix(f): 5:44pm On Feb 26, 2009
menace001:

DO U KNOW WHAT TOO MUCH BREAK UPS CAN DO TO UR ROMANCE LIFE?.IT RENDERS EVERYTHING NONSENSE

You're not the only one. Now stop acting like a child. Pick yourself up and go back out there.
Re: Am I Cheap? by follypimpi(m): 6:10pm On Feb 26, 2009
Tragic !!! Tragic !!! smiley
Re: Am I Cheap? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 26, 2009
I'm feelin ur pain bro but the therapy isn't that path tho. Sometimes we are just vulnerable to some unfortunate circs. Imagine you had a car accident yesterday, will it stop you from travelling in another for the rest of your life? You can either take some respite for a while or just move on wink
Re: Am I Cheap? by bilms(m): 8:16pm On Feb 26, 2009
U RE NOT CHEAP BUT U HAVE TO TREAT GIRLS THEY WAY THEY ARE.

U HV TO MAKE THEM NO U.

BEING TOO CARING DOES NOT SHOW WHOM U RE, DEFINATELY MYSELF, U AND THE LADIES NO. BEING TOO CARING FOR A GIRL IS A ACT. SO THEY DONT ENJOY IT NO MORE.

U HV TO BE ORIGINAL AND STOP SPENDING LAVISHLY.

BE DIPLOMATIC MY GUY
Re: Am I Cheap? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 26, 2009
Yes, you are cheap *roll eyes*

Don't be a "Adam Brody".
Re: Am I Cheap? by CrazyMan(m): 8:53pm On Feb 26, 2009
I think you need a break; take some time to work on yourself; don't be in a hurry to satisfy a woman; you must know her intentions before you make your move.

A breakup doesn't mean the end of the road; it simply means be careful next time

So cheer up and look for someone that would love you for you.

Good luck.
Re: Am I Cheap? by onyxera(m): 9:51pm On Feb 26, 2009
hahahahahaha,u jus wak up abi,goodmorning oh
Re: Am I Cheap? by phonestud: 6:26am On Feb 27, 2009
hello. may i know you.let see by my self why you are being let alone at the end.mail me on fes_oke@yahoo.co.uk with ur nub.so,i can call you
Re: Am I Cheap? by Gabry(f): 8:06am On Feb 27, 2009
poster, you know what the problem is it with you guys? the problem is that when you give your all to your partner, . . . You are always expecting something in return and thats why you are feeling as such., To conclude this, you are actually giving something in a not sincere way cause you are expecting something back. no matter what the circumstances are, if you want to give, please do give it willingly and full heartedly and do not expect anything in return.

imagine, lets say if my bf is broke and has nothing and I have to decide whether to support him financially for the main time or dump him. Once i have decided to support him, i shall not expect anything in return from him even though if we did not end up together. if not, than dont give in at all and dont get involve in a relationship.
Re: Am I Cheap? by Hollysmile: 8:11am On Feb 27, 2009
If u catch a bit.ch wit ur money, be sure to lose her when u stop showerin de money on her. If u try to keep a sex-freak gal wit sex, be sure to lose her when a more professional dic.k penetrates her.
So jus learn to be real, Don't strive to impress. Jus act matured.
Re: Am I Cheap? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 27, 2009
An over caring guy is a huge turn off for me because its obvious that nobody can be too nice.

@ Poster: Stop lamenting and try being yourself in your next relationship. Ladies prefer that.
Re: Am I Cheap? by frank317: 2:00pm On Feb 27, 2009
Yes you are too cheap. And you know what? cheap guys or overcaring guys are boring. curel guys on theother hand end up lonely.
what girls need are guys with action. you dont have to be mean or cheap to have action, al you need be is yourself. discover who you really are and the right girl will discover you
Re: Am I Cheap? by tayoccu(m): 2:48pm On Feb 27, 2009
wise words frank3.16!
wise words!!
Re: Am I Cheap? by Ben13: 2:57pm On Feb 27, 2009
Ujujoan:

An over caring guy is a huge turn off for me because its obvious that nobody can be too nice.

@ Poster: Stop lamenting and try being yourself in your next relationship. Ladies prefer that.

I tot he said his caring attitude is all he's got.
Re: Am I Cheap? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 28, 2009
Ben20001:

I tot he said his caring attitude is all he's got.

Yea right! rolls eyes and walks away
Re: Am I Cheap? by Aragonc: 5:37am On Mar 01, 2009
You're not cheap,my bros.But whenever they left you with a broken heart,rush to the porter,He will got that broken heart of your mend.Good luck.
Re: Am I Cheap? by OfficeGirl(f): 12:05pm On Mar 02, 2009
Sorry, bro. You need to retrace your steps.
Re: Am I Cheap? by woodboi(m): 12:51pm On Mar 02, 2009
Guy don't mind em,if any girl try 2 make u feel less important,jst let er go.d problem with girls is dat dey wil never humble theirself on til dey get close to 28.come to think of it a guy might decide to kep a girl,but the girls varies due to pressure.check isaiah 4:1 u will c dat at d end of everytin d girl ll loose,provided u ve a life.so u stil get hope
Re: Am I Cheap? by woodboi(m): 1:10pm On Mar 02, 2009
Gone r those days u brain girls 2 make er lik u.if u ve ur mon-ey,which 1 of dem get ideal?after al i heard chris n rihanna r bck.love or money speakin?
Re: Am I Cheap? by Tattooboy: 2:10pm On Mar 02, 2009
Be wise!
Re: Am I Cheap? by Tonyet1(m): 2:17pm On Mar 02, 2009
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm feelin ur pain bro but the therapy isn't that path tho. Sometimes we are just vulnerable to some unfortunate circs. Imagine you had a car accident yesterday, will it stop you from travelling in another

wise answer here
Re: Am I Cheap? by Omolola1(f): 2:28pm On Mar 02, 2009
hmmmmmmmmn
Re: Am I Cheap? by yme1(f): 2:32pm On Mar 02, 2009
The ball is in your court bro.!
Re: Am I Cheap? by harkeju(m): 2:37pm On Mar 02, 2009
It's true wen u show too much luv and care for ur gal she takes u 4 granted. I've been a victim of this, i luv my girl so much dat i've neva dated any other girl asides her, even yen i av pressure ova me 4rm other gals. But cos she realised dis, she always take me 4 granted. Well, i don't no wat brought me 2 dis thread but i think it has helped me in makin a decision to try nd reduce d luv and care And distribute my luv maybe 4 2 or 3 girls. So help me God.
Re: Am I Cheap? by segzicres(m): 4:06pm On Mar 02, 2009
change your colour and you'll see changes. become hell boy.
Re: Am I Cheap? by badboym: 9:44pm On Mar 02, 2009
I don't think you're cheap perse.Like someone said here,Learn to give and not expect something back in return.I broke up with someone I love this Sunday myself and am not feeling too much pains cos I did only what I know I could do.Just be yourself in any relationship.
Re: Am I Cheap? by harkeju(m): 2:08am On Mar 03, 2009
Do u think it's easy 2 leave ur love just like dat if u really love him/her. Def no. Well just a change of behaviour for less than 24hrs made my girl declaring how much she really loves me. I guess it works!

(1) (Reply)

She Want To Cancel Weeding For Next Month Because He Drinks. / Does It Mean He Is Stingy / Signs That A Girl Detests A Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.