Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Photo Of Actor Zack Orji And His Son.. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Actor Zack Orji And His Son.. (46689 Views)

Saint Obi, Zack Orji, Paul Obazele, Steve Eboh Reunite At Abuja Film Festival / Shan George, Liz Benson And Zack Orji Pictured On Set In Cross River / BankyW, Chidinma, Zack Orji, And Onyeka Onwenu Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

Re: Photo Of Actor Zack Orji And His Son.. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 23, 2015
angieberry:
You're among? A little hair is okay, as long as its well kept and neat. But an overgrown bush? Not good.

I keep Mohawk (military)...... I really wish I can keep afro tho... As in very bushy
Re: Photo Of Actor Zack Orji And His Son.. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 23, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
I like your confidence but you have bushy brow.. you remind me of rock Lee in Naruto grin
Plain true
Re: Photo Of Actor Zack Orji And His Son.. by Josephamstrong1(m): 4:10pm On Jun 23, 2015
Em papa fyn pass me, buh i fyn pass em pikin... grin
Re: Photo Of Actor Zack Orji And His Son.. by harry509: 4:10pm On Jun 23, 2015
Re: Photo Of Actor Zack Orji And His Son.. by Classicman47(m): 4:10pm On Jun 23, 2015
Ayima:
Afternoon everyone, please voting have started,
Vote AYIMA as
mr nairaland 2015 thanks and God bless you real
good. Voting starts by 9am in romance section.
Just vote like this.
I vote ayima then you copy Nljega. Thanks.
Here is the link http://
www.nairaland.com/2398330/mr-nairaland-
contest-2015-elimination

Shuo! They dey give money for this poo?
Re: Photo Of Actor Zack Orji And His Son.. by horllami07(f): 4:12pm On Jun 23, 2015
Young03:
he fine but I handsome pass dat guy
. For ur mind cheesy
Re: Photo Of Actor Zack Orji And His Son.. by Chestar5(f): 4:13pm On Jun 23, 2015
I for don comment sinceembarassed, my network na die angry angry, all i wanted to say was they are both cute but his son is way cuter

Re: Photo Of Actor Zack Orji And His Son.. by Josephamstrong1(m): 4:20pm On Jun 23, 2015
Re: Photo Of Actor Zack Orji And His Son.. by chigoizie7(m): 4:21pm On Jun 23, 2015
Maintech:
The boy doesn't look responsible nor educated. Looks more like a fine area boy. I don't think he can work in a bank, a reputable multinational or a major oil company. His lips tell me that he smokes weed and drinks spirits a lot. grin

Must we all be stereotyped?
Must we all work in a bank, multinational companies and major oil companies?

What if he smokes weed?
What if he drinks spirit?

Seriously, I feel like slapping u for dropping such comments,
Why should we give a fuvcking sh!t about the lame society that does not give a sh!t about how we survive?

We will always get it wrong if we keep looking @ the physical worth of an individual rather that what he/she is made of intellectually.

Re: Photo Of Actor Zack Orji And His Son.. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 23, 2015
Re: Photo Of Actor Zack Orji And His Son.. by Krisgift(f): 4:22pm On Jun 23, 2015
Maintech:
The boy doesn't look responsible nor educated. Looks more like a fine area boy. I don't think he can work in a bank, a reputable multinational or a major oil company. His lips tell me that he smokes weed and drinks spirits a lot. grin

Bad Belle.

How were u able to tell all that when you don't know him personally.
You wey your middle name na responsible.
Mtcheww

Re: Photo Of Actor Zack Orji And His Son.. by JoeCutie(m): 4:22pm On Jun 23, 2015
Awww! Looking almost perfect. Me likey. smiley

Re: Photo Of Actor Zack Orji And His Son.. by babamadiba(m): 4:24pm On Jun 23, 2015
BornnAgainChild:

Stop eating beef,kpomo is berra
or snail..
Re: Photo Of Actor Zack Orji And His Son.. by nsyforreal: 4:27pm On Jun 23, 2015
Maintech:

how does somebody who's responsible looks like. You people will not cease to amaze me.

Let's proof read what we write before just posting. Am so shocked and surprised to read statement like this.

I pity nairaland. kiss
Maintech:

how does somebody who's responsible looks like. You people will not cease to amaze me.

Let's proof read what we write before just posting. Am so shocked and surprised to read statement like this.

I pity nairaland.

Re: Photo Of Actor Zack Orji And His Son.. by babamadiba(m): 4:27pm On Jun 23, 2015
Josephamstrong1:
na wa o. U are such a diva...
Re: Photo Of Actor Zack Orji And His Son.. by AsanwaKC(f): 4:32pm On Jun 23, 2015
I love both cool cool
Re: Photo Of Actor Zack Orji And His Son.. by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 23, 2015
ehhhhhhhhhhhh dis boy no fyn reach like dis oooo...I sabi am wella.dem bin dey stay for ago palace way, century bustop.photoshop dey work
Re: Photo Of Actor Zack Orji And His Son.. by drpossibilities(m): 4:42pm On Jun 23, 2015
Nice picture.
Re: Photo Of Actor Zack Orji And His Son.. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 23, 2015
Cool I love his beards
Re: Photo Of Actor Zack Orji And His Son.. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 23, 2015
Cool I love his beards
Re: Photo Of Actor Zack Orji And His Son.. by NaLaugh: 4:49pm On Jun 23, 2015
Maintech:

This is perhaps the most ignorant comment i have seen in a while.
Re: Photo Of Actor Zack Orji And His Son.. by whytepawn1(m): 4:52pm On Jun 23, 2015
Are those "blings" on his son's ears??
Re: Photo Of Actor Zack Orji And His Son.. by Josephamstrong1(m): 4:53pm On Jun 23, 2015
babamadiba:
na wa o. U are such a diva...

Lol, tell dat to Airforce1.
Re: Photo Of Actor Zack Orji And His Son.. by Maintech: 4:56pm On Jun 23, 2015
Krisgift:

Bad Belle.

How were u able to tell all that when you don't know him personally.
You wey your middle name na responsible.
Mtcheww

I know him. He was in my office in the company of his dad sometime ago.
Re: Photo Of Actor Zack Orji And His Son.. by MemphisDepay(m): 5:01pm On Jun 23, 2015
Cool picture.. But I think am finer than both of them combined.
Re: Photo Of Actor Zack Orji And His Son.. by Eshinery(m): 5:05pm On Jun 23, 2015
starlingslimnet:
old and young Zack
Re: Photo Of Actor Zack Orji And His Son.. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 23, 2015
Young03:
he fine but I handsome pass dat guy

pls are you related to MR IBU grin grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of Actor Zack Orji And His Son.. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 23, 2015
emmanuelsone:
I sha fine pass the boi...upon say dem fotoshop am....nah money remain

Oboy you smoke pepper leaf grin grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of Actor Zack Orji And His Son.. by delta234: 5:30pm On Jun 23, 2015
Maintech:
I'm not a bible person as such but this quicker came to mind : let he/she that is innocent cast the first stone.
Do you feel the same way towards all/some off yyour friends who smoke?
Or any family. Member, if there is any that smokes
Re: Photo Of Actor Zack Orji And His Son.. by Kimeto(f): 5:30pm On Jun 23, 2015
Leonel Orji...bae wink smiley kiss

Re: Photo Of Actor Zack Orji And His Son.. by oscarnoble(m): 5:49pm On Jun 23, 2015
So this guy Don get pikin wey Don grow?

Yvonne Nelson Shares Sultry Photo Of Herself / 7 Nigerian Big Boys That Are Richer Than Hushpuppi, Yet Very Humble / Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure (photos)