Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Korede Bello: “i Used To Idolize Don Jazzy Before I Met Him…” {see Details} - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korede Bello: “i Used To Idolize Don Jazzy Before I Met Him…” {see Details} (1408 Views)

Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" / TY Bello: "I Was Sexually Abused As A Child" / Korede Bello: “i Used To Idolize Don Jazzy Before I Met Him…” {see Details} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Korede Bello: “i Used To Idolize Don Jazzy Before I Met Him…” {see Details} by kennygee82(f): 4:06pm On Jun 23, 2015
Korede Bello is right now the hottest thing in music. At just 19 he has become a super star and the darling of many people both young and old. His popular Godwin song has become akin to a national anthem all over the country for the past few months, Korede Bello’s music has been rocking the airwaves on TV, radio and online. But not much is known about him. Lets quickly tell you a bit.

Korede a student of Mass Communication at the Nigerian Institute of Journalism, hails from Lagos. He started performing on stage at age 7, staged named African Prince. He says he started music when he was even much younger when he listened to songs played by his parents. His father loved the indigenous music while his mother preferred foreign music. I grew up listening to diverse music. He fell in love with music and music fell in love with him.
In school, Korede always participated in social activities such as acting, dancing and even singing competitions and represents his school. He formed his first music group with a friend in primary six and also wrote his first song.

READ MORE: http://www.trendsflash.com/2015/06/23/korede-bello-i-used-to-idolize-don-jazzy-before-i-met-him-see-details/

Re: Korede Bello: “i Used To Idolize Don Jazzy Before I Met Him…” {see Details} by Tabelachizza(f): 3:59pm On Jun 24, 2015
Anam abia ****

Cheremu...... Inugo
Re: Korede Bello: “i Used To Idolize Don Jazzy Before I Met Him…” {see Details} by TrendsFlash(f): 4:37pm On Jun 24, 2015
anugba...ewu

(1) (Reply)

All These Beautiful Ladies You See In This Picture… Were Once Men / At Times I Make The First Move In The Bedroom- Mercy Aigbe / See The 6 Very Popular Nigerian Celebrities That Have Sle.pt With TONTO DIKEH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.