Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,857 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:27 PM

War At Benue State House Of Assembly As Lawmakers Exchange Blows - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / War At Benue State House Of Assembly As Lawmakers Exchange Blows (30777 Views)

Pensioners Take Over Niger Assembly As Spokesperson Collapses (pic) / Drama In Lagos Assembly As Lawmakers Shun Sitting Preside Over By Deputy Speaker / EFCC Seals Borno House Of Assembly, As Hon Members Take To Their Heels - Nationa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: War At Benue State House Of Assembly As Lawmakers Exchange Blows by Coolboi05(m): 5:29pm On Jun 23, 2015
Optional2:
#na4onlynaija u go c politicians dy throw blow 4 public nd dy call theirselve leaders nd fathers
only in naija??
Dia own na child's play in history of parliamentarian's fytn..
Re: War At Benue State House Of Assembly As Lawmakers Exchange Blows by khazy: 5:30pm On Jun 23, 2015
Buchukwu:

And you're ok with it? Later you'll say you're civilised. SMH on the brain of a Black man.
and what have u done abt it since the last 16years?
Re: War At Benue State House Of Assembly As Lawmakers Exchange Blows by Drjemiyo: 5:33pm On Jun 23, 2015
Pictures or adonbilivit
Re: War At Benue State House Of Assembly As Lawmakers Exchange Blows by Otunbatrafford: 5:43pm On Jun 23, 2015
Useless people, they have started again, instead of thinking on how to recover the stolen money from that Devils - Suswam to enable the new governor fulfilled his electoral promises.

Re: War At Benue State House Of Assembly As Lawmakers Exchange Blows by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 23, 2015
Ok nah,make dem try
Re: War At Benue State House Of Assembly As Lawmakers Exchange Blows by dokyOloye: 5:52pm On Jun 23, 2015
OKDnigeria:
How can a minority lawmaker be elected majority leader??
APC wants to grab everything. they're fast proving to be more greedy than PDP oo
And yet they're making noise abt Ekweremadu being elected Senate president
una never see anything.
Do U know that PDP has more numbers in Benue and Plateau HOA and yet allowed APC to produce d speaker in those assemblies.
Yet APC still wants to occupy d majority leader when they are in d minority.
Re: War At Benue State House Of Assembly As Lawmakers Exchange Blows by jkendy(m): 5:53pm On Jun 23, 2015
Why "exchanging blows" naah
When The Tiv Nig:gaz plainly announced to The Idoma Nation that they'll never occupy any reasonable position in the state, they thought they were joking.
Instead, they were busy, voting 4 David Mark to create their dream APA STATE as if David Mark owns the National Assembly.
What a show of shame from so called elders!!!
Re: War At Benue State House Of Assembly As Lawmakers Exchange Blows by pure2012soul(m): 5:53pm On Jun 23, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
What is the total number of legislators in the House?
PDP 16
APC 15
Labour Party 1
Re: War At Benue State House Of Assembly As Lawmakers Exchange Blows by Cyranho: 5:54pm On Jun 23, 2015
Surprise For All!!! Follow this link http://jobncash.com/?ref=111577
Re: War At Benue State House Of Assembly As Lawmakers Exchange Blows by mikolo80: 5:54pm On Jun 23, 2015
Optional2:
#na4onlynaija u go c politicians dy throw blow 4 public nd dy call theirselve leaders nd fathers
also happens in japan korea Ukraine so displaying ignorance.google is your friend
Re: War At Benue State House Of Assembly As Lawmakers Exchange Blows by eneidoko(f): 5:56pm On Jun 23, 2015
They are in it for money and not to serve the people.
Re: War At Benue State House Of Assembly As Lawmakers Exchange Blows by fapfam(f): 5:59pm On Jun 23, 2015
politician! greedy poeple
Re: War At Benue State House Of Assembly As Lawmakers Exchange Blows by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 23, 2015
boxing ring things... angry
Re: War At Benue State House Of Assembly As Lawmakers Exchange Blows by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 23, 2015
No more change but ex-change of blow.....
Re: War At Benue State House Of Assembly As Lawmakers Exchange Blows by KanwuliaJara: 6:11pm On Jun 23, 2015
Wey de "fideo"? angry
Re: War At Benue State House Of Assembly As Lawmakers Exchange Blows by eddychiemezie: 6:12pm On Jun 23, 2015
Pls where is the video of Benue season 1? Pls upload the change tune.
Copy this tune press change, charges 1 deadly blow
Re: War At Benue State House Of Assembly As Lawmakers Exchange Blows by 1miccza: 6:15pm On Jun 23, 2015
Lwkmd the shange has really come oo na fight remain now ooo
Re: War At Benue State House Of Assembly As Lawmakers Exchange Blows by HRich(m): 6:17pm On Jun 23, 2015
zik4ever:
Lawmakers at the Benue State House of Assembly on Tuesday literally turned the hallowed chamber to a boxing ring after engaging each other in what could be tagged a legislative show of shame.

The brawl, DAILY POST learnt broke out following the election of Barr Adanyi of the (APC Makurdi south) as Majority leader.

Apparently not okay with Adanyi’s election, Hon. Martins Aza (PDP Makurdi North) objected, saying they were 16 in the house so should have the majority.

Argument ensued between two lawmakers in the process who reportedly descended on each other, thus exchanging deadly blows.

However, the timely intervention of other lawmakers present prevented the lawmakers from causing more harm.
http://dailypost.ng/2015/06/23/war-at-benue-state-house-of-assembly-as-lawmakers-exchange-blows/
Would have love to see pictures.
Re: War At Benue State House Of Assembly As Lawmakers Exchange Blows by Pontaboki: 6:17pm On Jun 23, 2015
Our Democracy is fast Maturing!!!
Re: War At Benue State House Of Assembly As Lawmakers Exchange Blows by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 23, 2015
Freemanan:

Bows brother.... Howdy!
I dey my bro..hope youre cool
Re: War At Benue State House Of Assembly As Lawmakers Exchange Blows by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 23, 2015
IzonOwei:
I dey my bro..hope youre cool

Very very.... Where is your root?
Re: War At Benue State House Of Assembly As Lawmakers Exchange Blows by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 23, 2015
Freemanan:

Very very.... Where is your root?
I am bayelsan...u?
Re: War At Benue State House Of Assembly As Lawmakers Exchange Blows by Immarocks(f): 6:32pm On Jun 23, 2015
dunkem21:
Change has come grin
. change with blows.... una never see something..... change my posterior
Re: War At Benue State House Of Assembly As Lawmakers Exchange Blows by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 23, 2015
IzonOwei:
I am bayelsan...u?
Deltan boss.... Currently serving in your state.... Opolo - Epie
Re: War At Benue State House Of Assembly As Lawmakers Exchange Blows by erimmy(m): 6:40pm On Jun 23, 2015
hallowed chamber of shame
Re: War At Benue State House Of Assembly As Lawmakers Exchange Blows by Odok1: 6:50pm On Jun 23, 2015
Hahahaha, fight 4 change bcoz change has com!
Re: War At Benue State House Of Assembly As Lawmakers Exchange Blows by dachpee(m): 6:51pm On Jun 23, 2015
It's a central plan, it happened in Plateau State, where PDP 13 and APC 11,but they have speaker.
Re: War At Benue State House Of Assembly As Lawmakers Exchange Blows by JOEmystic(m): 6:53pm On Jun 23, 2015
shameless politicians
Re: War At Benue State House Of Assembly As Lawmakers Exchange Blows by vincenthero23(m): 7:02pm On Jun 23, 2015
Nawaoooo! Any way we are not suprised @ this kind of feed from them, for that has become part of there contitution and hobby.
Re: War At Benue State House Of Assembly As Lawmakers Exchange Blows by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 23, 2015
Freemanan:

Deltan boss.... Currently serving in your state.... Opolo - Epie
can you imagine... shocked...that was my secondary school...I finished up my ssce there way back 2003...wow..
Re: War At Benue State House Of Assembly As Lawmakers Exchange Blows by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 23, 2015
IzonOwei:
can you imagine... shocked...that was my secondary school...I finished up my ssce there way back 2003...wow..
Small world... I Hope you guys will rejuvenate your alma mata tho.... School is dead o....
Re: War At Benue State House Of Assembly As Lawmakers Exchange Blows by gamaliel121(m): 8:14pm On Jun 23, 2015
Optional2:

My sister no be only naija ooo...e don go down for anoda country oo...one asian country like that oo. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tony Momoh: "If Fulanis Are Killers, Igbos Are Armed Robbers, Yorubas 419ners" / Jimi Agbaje And His Wife Arrive Their Polling Unit To Cast Their Vote (Photos) / IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.