Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,304 members, 7,860,747 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:30 PM

War At Benue State House Of Assembly As Lawmakers Exchange Blows - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / War At Benue State House Of Assembly As Lawmakers Exchange Blows (30776 Views)

Pensioners Take Over Niger Assembly As Spokesperson Collapses (pic) / Drama In Lagos Assembly As Lawmakers Shun Sitting Preside Over By Deputy Speaker / EFCC Seals Borno House Of Assembly, As Hon Members Take To Their Heels - Nationa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: War At Benue State House Of Assembly As Lawmakers Exchange Blows by christboytins(m): 8:17pm On Jun 23, 2015
REAL CHANGE DON COME,by exchange of blow
Re: War At Benue State House Of Assembly As Lawmakers Exchange Blows by kingedet(m): 8:29pm On Jun 23, 2015
dat is chage
Re: War At Benue State House Of Assembly As Lawmakers Exchange Blows by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 23, 2015
Someone said Lawbreakers, wow thats very thoughtful of you
Meanwhile please patronize Hary Building Concept. As the best awaits you with us. Thanks.

Re: War At Benue State House Of Assembly As Lawmakers Exchange Blows by SendeKamo: 9:05pm On Jun 23, 2015
I am ashamed of this state eh.
Re: War At Benue State House Of Assembly As Lawmakers Exchange Blows by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 23, 2015
Freemanan:

Small world... I Hope you guys will rejuvenate your alma mata tho.... School is dead o....
I know the school is dead..i hope to come there someday to jolt the school...during my time the school was strong and good..i was the SP at the time... cool...its wonderful to know youre serving there...hope bayelsa your doing well in bayelsa?
Re: War At Benue State House Of Assembly As Lawmakers Exchange Blows by engrkaz(m): 9:41pm On Jun 23, 2015
zik4ever:

Argument ensued between two lawmakers in the process who reportedly descended on each other, thus exchanging deadly blows.

/
If I hear say MayPac is the highest paying boxing event in history.....wardrobe allowance guys fight pay more in my opinion....
Re: War At Benue State House Of Assembly As Lawmakers Exchange Blows by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 23, 2015
IzonOwei:
I know the school is dead..i hope to come there someday to jolt the school...during my time the school was strong and good..i was the SP at the time... cool...its wonderful to know youre serving there...hope bayelsa your doing well in bayelsa?

The state isn't there yet but the locals are receptive to strangers.... I love the kids here and it's never a dull moment with the youths... Having issues pronouncing their names tho but it's worth the difficulty... Power supply is shocking here, best I have ever had. What can I say, Epie, is a place to be..
Re: War At Benue State House Of Assembly As Lawmakers Exchange Blows by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 23, 2015
lawmakers fighting #itsonlyinnigeria
Re: War At Benue State House Of Assembly As Lawmakers Exchange Blows by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 23, 2015
Dem jst dey start......

Meanwhile, Transfer files/music/video between your Smartphone, Computer and Tablet with ease (Plug and play, no cables required).

Re: War At Benue State House Of Assembly As Lawmakers Exchange Blows by dayla(m): 10:30pm On Jun 23, 2015
What a shame to dose pipu
Re: War At Benue State House Of Assembly As Lawmakers Exchange Blows by Phiniz(m): 10:40pm On Jun 23, 2015
k,they should kill thier self But then
Be the next Superstar,for quality music and Great sound produce ur song at Phinix Records Enugu_ _U also stand a chance of being signed to de label so hurry while offer last...opporturnity dont come always...For more info Call 07035205088, 08185075799. Phinix...let there be light..
Re: War At Benue State House Of Assembly As Lawmakers Exchange Blows by oviasogie22: 12:23am On Jun 24, 2015
go ahead and blame GEJ for dis....
Re: War At Benue State House Of Assembly As Lawmakers Exchange Blows by Nobody: 6:23am On Jun 24, 2015
Freemanan:

The state isn't there yet but the locals are receptive to strangers.... I love the kids here and it's never a dull moment with the youths... Having issues pronouncing their names tho but it's worth the difficulty... Power supply is shocking here, best I have ever had. What can I say, Epie, is a place to be..
wow..that is some goodnews...I like that...teach them well for me ooo
Re: War At Benue State House Of Assembly As Lawmakers Exchange Blows by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 24, 2015
IzonOwei:
wow..that is some goodnews...I like that...teach them well for me ooo
On it my Chief...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG To Construct Coastal Rail That Will Terminate In Onitsha / Balarabe Musa Is Dead! / Gunmen Declare 10-Day Sit-At-Home In Enugu Communities, Order Markets To Shut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.