Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,126 members, 7,818,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

In Tears! Heat Wants To Wipe Out India And Pakistan. 3000 Dead Already. Photos.. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / In Tears! Heat Wants To Wipe Out India And Pakistan. 3000 Dead Already. Photos.. (1749 Views)

Fighting Intensifies Between India And Pakistan In Kashmir / Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters / Russia Unveils ‘satan 2’ Missile Powerful Enough To ‘wipe Out Uk, France N Texas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Tears! Heat Wants To Wipe Out India And Pakistan. 3000 Dead Already. Photos.. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 23, 2015
Burnt alive by sun! cry cry cry

India and Pakistan are going through a lot right now. The country is like an oven with sun heating them hard. People are running helter skelter, breathing like fishes thrown out of the river. Hospitals urged to give emergency treatment to people . Thousands of water tankers are delivering supplies. Even the roads are melting. Death toll is rising to almost 3000. This is a terrible situation!

Click to read details, see photos and watch videos…
https://www.mazech.com/heat_kills_thousands_in_India_and_Pakistan

Re: In Tears! Heat Wants To Wipe Out India And Pakistan. 3000 Dead Already. Photos.. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 23, 2015
This is a terrible situation!
angry

Re: In Tears! Heat Wants To Wipe Out India And Pakistan. 3000 Dead Already. Photos.. by yemobrown(m): 5:26pm On Jun 23, 2015
This is not good at all. Oh Lord, the emergency teams should be alive at these perilous time
Re: In Tears! Heat Wants To Wipe Out India And Pakistan. 3000 Dead Already. Photos.. by zeezahbee(f): 5:26pm On Jun 23, 2015
This is gross. Something must be done ASAP. Never knew that The heat in those country was that High.

This are the moment we need to appreciate God's favor on Nigeria. We rarely have natural disaster.

1 Like

Re: In Tears! Heat Wants To Wipe Out India And Pakistan. 3000 Dead Already. Photos.. by viceldo(m): 5:28pm On Jun 23, 2015
I'M IN.....

oh GOD what a country....R.I.P to the dead

9ja remains d best country in the world.....come sun, rain,e.t.c...the jaints still dey hurzle

I'M OUT....
Re: In Tears! Heat Wants To Wipe Out India And Pakistan. 3000 Dead Already. Photos.. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 23, 2015
Sad! angry sad angry

Follow link to see more photos and watch the video - https://www.mazech.com/heat_kills_thousands_in_India_and_Pakistan

Re: In Tears! Heat Wants To Wipe Out India And Pakistan. 3000 Dead Already. Photos.. by Armanee: 5:44pm On Jun 23, 2015
....and some are fasting from water...
Re: In Tears! Heat Wants To Wipe Out India And Pakistan. 3000 Dead Already. Photos.. by datguru: 6:01pm On Jun 23, 2015
Indeed Nigeria is the promise land as seen in the bible... A land flowing with milk and honey
Re: In Tears! Heat Wants To Wipe Out India And Pakistan. 3000 Dead Already. Photos.. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 23, 2015
God........It is well.

Am blessed to be NIGERIAN.

Looked so strange,but can this be real?
Re: In Tears! Heat Wants To Wipe Out India And Pakistan. 3000 Dead Already. Photos.. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 23, 2015
Burning alive under the sun - both men and beast angry

1 Share

Re: In Tears! Heat Wants To Wipe Out India And Pakistan. 3000 Dead Already. Photos.. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 23, 2015
Thank God oooo... I was angry that my proposed trip to india didn't go well.. Never knew GOD saw something... Osanobua Obulu.. Review about my next destination
Re: In Tears! Heat Wants To Wipe Out India And Pakistan. 3000 Dead Already. Photos.. by stepo707: 7:02pm On Jun 23, 2015
nawao.....God really love us in nigeria ooo...
I think they are dying of dehydration
Re: In Tears! Heat Wants To Wipe Out India And Pakistan. 3000 Dead Already. Photos.. by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 23, 2015
fighal:
Thank God oooo... I was angry that my proposed trip to india didn't go well.. Never knew GOD saw something... Osanobua Obulu.. Review about my next destination

Please share this travel warning....

I feel their pains sad
Re: In Tears! Heat Wants To Wipe Out India And Pakistan. 3000 Dead Already. Photos.. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 24, 2015
datguru:
Indeed Nigeria is the promise land as seen in the bible... A land flowing with milk and honey
yet most of you are lining up in other people's embassies to acquire visa to leave nigeria.why cant most of you stick in your own country and enjoy your "milk" and "honey"? i didnt know that when God talked to abraham about the promised land He was referring to nigeria, not canaan? grin

1 Like

Re: In Tears! Heat Wants To Wipe Out India And Pakistan. 3000 Dead Already. Photos.. by knightsTempler: 4:56pm On Jun 27, 2015
Global warming is real. People keep living in denial, it's only a matter of time that humanity self destruct if care is not taken.
Re: In Tears! Heat Wants To Wipe Out India And Pakistan. 3000 Dead Already. Photos.. by juman(m): 8:54pm On Jun 27, 2015
Hmmmmmm.

God is king of kings.

God, the Creator of sun.

God can kill every living thing on the earth within seconds.

All praises to God, my God, the God of everything.
Re: In Tears! Heat Wants To Wipe Out India And Pakistan. 3000 Dead Already. Photos.. by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 28, 2015
cry
Re: In Tears! Heat Wants To Wipe Out India And Pakistan. 3000 Dead Already. Photos.. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 28, 2015
Signs of the end time. Christ is coming soon.
Re: In Tears! Heat Wants To Wipe Out India And Pakistan. 3000 Dead Already. Photos.. by banom(m): 4:16am On Jul 07, 2015
I doubt if it is heat. How come some people on those pics are still wearing big clothes ?
Re: In Tears! Heat Wants To Wipe Out India And Pakistan. 3000 Dead Already. Photos.. by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 10, 2015
Climate change.

This heatwave is the fifth deadliest on record, yet we remain largely deaf and dumb to our impact on the environment, choosing instead to hoist the blame on God and the "end times".

(1) (Reply)

Donald Trump Now Uses Twitter As Official Notification Link Btw Him And Congress / After Romney's Speech At Republicans' Convention. What Do You Think Of Him? / I See The Fall Of United States of America Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.