Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,208 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

I See The Fall Of United States of America Soon - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I See The Fall Of United States of America Soon (1751 Views)

The United States Government Has Officially Shutdown / The Rise And Fall Of Samuel Doe Of Liberia (graphic Pics & Video ) / Fox News Tells Truth About Founding Fathers Of United States Being Black (vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I See The Fall Of United States of America Soon by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 11, 2016
I see the fall of united states of America
soon.
After much thoughts, i have come to
realize what a great mistake the
Americans are making.. Take it or leave
it, whatever decision that great nation make today will surely affects the whole
world as she is indeed the world power
( we all know that power will never shift
without a war, and the last thing we
want now is ww111).
As U.S.A draw closer to the general elections, with only two candidates
vying for the second most exualted sit
in earth ( God sits on the first), my
concern is now drawn to the charisma
of the two candidates. Hillary clinton
and Donald Trump. Please, do no see this as gender
discrimination, you might also want to
do....
Are we putting the world power in a
woman's hand or the other, who wants
is rather bent on building fences rather than bridges?
Donald Trump is seen as someone who
likes to take the bull by the horn( which
is a good one) but to take the bull byte
horn means you have to be wise in
taming the semi-beast before achieving your goal. Rather, Trump made himself
clear by telling the world he's shutting
the door against muslims if he have the
mandate. I say that is not a good way to
go is we are to remain united in this
world( @ least). Madam Hillary clinton is someone who
was said to be careless with confidential
infos of the white house, she admitted
responding mails from her device
( which is not in anyway good as it isn't
been security conscious) permit me to say this.... Should we keep
that powerful post for a woman to...,, ?
What we have to consider is that women are not so good when it comes to critical decision making.
What of handling power? Do they even do well ( im talking about the present ).
Either ways one would surely emerge the president.

Fellow nairalanders... Which of these candidate is better suitable for that post and the world won't be sitting on a keg of gunpowder?

Note: im a critic on social media, and im rightful to my thoughts and ..... Si please no hard feelings.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I See The Fall Of United States of America Soon by NATIONALPASTOR: 1:09pm On Jun 11, 2016
No sir. What you saw is the disintegration of Nigeria and not US.

2 Likes

Re: I See The Fall Of United States of America Soon by Rossikk(m): 1:15pm On Jun 11, 2016
Trump is a total disaster, and an embarrassment to America. He's a mentally unstable, racist, misogynist fraudster and conman who has no business being anywhere near the White house. Hillary Clinton is also questionable, given her military hawkishness. But she is 100 times more qualified than Trump to lead the US.

3 Likes

Re: I See The Fall Of United States of America Soon by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 11, 2016
It's either u're blind or u saw Nigeria in disguise.
Re: I See The Fall Of United States of America Soon by iPrevail(m): 1:40pm On Jun 11, 2016
Una dey go look dust for another pesin eye.. The long rod werr dey chook una for eye una never comot am. undecided

Back to subject matter though, in my opinion, Trump is perfect for America in this season of terror. He's the one guy that can take critical decisions without batting an eyelid.. and that's exactly what America needs. However, I fear his religious and racial prejudices could spark up what may look like a war.

2 Likes

Re: I See The Fall Of United States of America Soon by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 11, 2016
iPrevail:
Una dey go look dust for another pesin eye.. The long rod werr dey chook una for eye una never comot am. undecided

Back to subject matter though, in my opinion, Trump is perfect for America in this season of terror. He's the one guy that can take critical decisions without batting an eyelid.. and that's exactly what America needs. However, I fear his religious and racial prejudices could spark up what may look like a war.

anyway, your last statement said it all
Re: I See The Fall Of United States of America Soon by Adminisher: 1:52pm On Jun 11, 2016
iPrevail:

Please stop this. US is the inventor of terror. Trump is not deep and guily enough to handle world leadership .

1 Like

Re: I See The Fall Of United States of America Soon by iPrevail(m): 2:28pm On Jun 11, 2016
Adminisher:

Please stop this. US is the inventor of terror. Trump is not deep and guily enough to handle world leadership .

US is the inventor of terror? undecided ..Did they also invent Allahu Akbar-screaming, suicidal, religious fanatics? undecided

You sound a bit naive bro. All that talk about US creating ISIS, Al Qaeda and all what not are just conspiracy theories. We all know the real culprits of terrorism.. and dear Trump, love or hate him, will do a beautiful job.

1 Like

Re: I See The Fall Of United States of America Soon by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 11, 2016
iPrevail:

US is the inventor of terror? undecided ..Did they also invent Allahu Akbar-screaming, suicidal, religious fanatics? undecided

You sound a bit naive bro. All that talk about US creating ISIS, Al Qaeda and all what not are just conspiracy theories. We all know the real culprits of terrorism.. and dear Trump, love or hate him, will do a beautiful job.

its better to have millions known enemies than 100 unknown enemies. Trump candidacy is brewing war already, what if he eventually becomes the president?
Re: I See The Fall Of United States of America Soon by chibaik(m): 5:17pm On Jun 11, 2016
Trump is the real deal. Clear cut. Has no time for hide and seek game of politics.

Is it not better we say the truth once and for all? Who is happy with islamic extremism? World Leaders keep playing politics with human life. God give us Trump. Clinton can't handle the intrigues of today politics. Go Trump go!

1 Like

Re: I See The Fall Of United States of America Soon by iPrevail(m): 5:33pm On Jun 11, 2016
Drabeey:

its better to have millions known enemies than 100 unknown enemies. Trump candidacy is brewing war already, what if he eventually becomes the president?

Trump will become President.. it's almost certain. And the only war that will be fought will be against religious oppression and extremism. That's what we are all backing DT for.

1 Like

Re: I See The Fall Of United States of America Soon by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 11, 2016
iPrevail:

Trump will become President.. it's almost certain. And the only war that will be fought will be against religious oppression and extremism. That's what we are all backing DT for.

fighting religious oppression is banning muslims . You have a headache but instead taking pcm, what u rather took was a machete to cut of the head. Pls justify that.

1 Like

Re: I See The Fall Of United States of America Soon by stanech: 9:24pm On Jun 11, 2016
Adminisher:

Yes You are right. I also saw the US telling the stupid muslim fanatics in the North to behead that innocent christian woman for alleged blasphemy.

Islam is Terror

1 Like

Re: I See The Fall Of United States of America Soon by stanech: 9:27pm On Jun 11, 2016
Drabeey:

fighting religious oppression is banning muslims . You have a headache but instead taking pcm, what u rather took was a machete to cut of the head. Pls justify that.

Islam is the cancer and Trump is right.

There is no way Islam and other religion can coexist.

3 Likes

Re: I See The Fall Of United States of America Soon by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 11, 2016
stanech:

this kind of believe is wat can cause war
Re: I See The Fall Of United States of America Soon by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 11, 2016
stanech:

meaning all Muslims should just die?

1 Like

Re: I See The Fall Of United States of America Soon by stanech: 11:46pm On Jun 11, 2016
Drabeey:

meaning all Muslims should just die?
Ban Islam. Angola did it

1 Like

Re: I See The Fall Of United States of America Soon by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 12, 2016
stanech:

Ban Islam. Angola did it

Angola isn't usa, and if Angola can do that....... Usa is the center of power and must do with all kinds, what are u talking about?

1 Like

Re: I See The Fall Of United States of America Soon by Lucasbalo(m): 4:20pm On Jun 12, 2016
Drabeey:

Angola isn't usa, and if Angola can do that....... Usa is the center of power and must do with all kinds, what are u talking about?
Spot on my man. A guy who never step his legs on American soil just putting all kind of bladderdash on a country he knows nothing about. The diversity of America is what makes her great. Kudos to you for setting him straight.

1 Like

Re: I See The Fall Of United States of America Soon by stanech: 8:49pm On Jun 12, 2016
Drabeey:

Until the us finally has the balls to ban Islam the terrorism will continue. Islam is not a religion of peace.
Re: I See The Fall Of United States of America Soon by Lucasbalo(m): 8:59pm On Jun 12, 2016
Drabeey:

Don't sweat my friend. Tramp will never become an American President. His own Republicons are running away from him. None of the former Republican presidents and presidential candidates will be in Cleveland for his Convention. I am as American as Apple Pie and I know Tramp will suffer the worst presidential election defeat in the history of US. He's a racist and his wife supporters are mostly white racists and nationalists. He hates women and he's not only a serial liar, he's a compulsive liar who lies about his lies. He's a scam artist ala worthless and unaccredited Tramp University. Please be rest assured he's not going to be elected to anything in America.
Re: I See The Fall Of United States of America Soon by Lucasbalo(m): 9:08pm On Jun 12, 2016
Drabeey:

Don't sweat my friend. Tramp will never become an American President . His own Republicons are running away from him. None of the former Republican presidents and presidential candidates will be in Cleveland for his Convention. I am as American as Apple Pie and I know Tramp will suffer the worst presidential election defeat in the history of US. He's a racist and his wife supporters are mostly white racists and nationalists. He hates women and he's not only a serial liar, he's a compulsive liar who lies about his lies. He's a scam artist ala worthless and unaccredited Tramp University. Please be rest assured he's not going to be elected to anything in America.

1 Like

Re: I See The Fall Of United States of America Soon by ValerianSteel(m): 7:16am On Jun 13, 2016
When you are done seeing the fall of America,make sure you also see the greatness of Nigeria undecided

2 Likes

Re: I See The Fall Of United States of America Soon by Lucasbalo(m): 7:25am On Jun 13, 2016
ValerianSteel:
When you are done seeing the fall of America,make sure you also see the greatness of Nigeria undecided
He sure will be waiting for eternity.

2 Likes

Re: I See The Fall Of United States of America Soon by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 08, 2021
NATIONALPASTOR:
No sir. What you saw is the disintegration of Nigeria and not US.

Can you say this again now?

(1) (Reply)

The $5million 25 Bedroom Mansion Of Robert Mugabe Of Zimbabwe / Donald Trump Now Uses Twitter As Official Notification Link Btw Him And Congress / South African University's Mandela Obituary Leaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.