Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

CNN And Aljazeera: Which Do You Prefer? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CNN And Aljazeera: Which Do You Prefer? (928 Views)

Cnn And Americans Mock Nigeria(photos) / BBC, CNN And Aljazera To Cover February 6th Protest / Do You Know Zain Asher Of CNN And Chinwetel Ejiofor Are Siblings? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CNN And Aljazeera: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 23, 2015
Which of these two do you prefer, and why?
Re: CNN And Aljazeera: Which Do You Prefer? by DaGC(m): 7:05pm On Jun 23, 2015
CNN
Re: CNN And Aljazeera: Which Do You Prefer? by bewla(m): 7:06pm On Jun 23, 2015
none

1 Like

Re: CNN And Aljazeera: Which Do You Prefer? by Benndted(m): 7:11pm On Jun 23, 2015
I prefer super sports grin
Re: CNN And Aljazeera: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 23, 2015
DaGC:
CNN

Why?
Re: CNN And Aljazeera: Which Do You Prefer? by DaGC(m): 7:15pm On Jun 23, 2015
smurfy:

Why?

Personal choice
Re: CNN And Aljazeera: Which Do You Prefer? by kay1one2(m): 7:18pm On Jun 23, 2015
They both represent their own personal (cnn: Democrats, aljazeera; arab nations) interests!
Take everything in them with a pinch of salt.
Re: CNN And Aljazeera: Which Do You Prefer? by katerine7(f): 7:20pm On Jun 23, 2015
none

1 Like

Re: CNN And Aljazeera: Which Do You Prefer? by baralatie(m): 7:28pm On Jun 23, 2015
I am a supersport follower!
Re: CNN And Aljazeera: Which Do You Prefer? by masseratti: 7:29pm On Jun 23, 2015
Aljazera

2 Likes

Re: CNN And Aljazeera: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 23, 2015
baralatie:
I am a supersport follower!

So you don't listen to the news? I mean international news?
Re: CNN And Aljazeera: Which Do You Prefer? by femmy2010(m): 7:32pm On Jun 23, 2015
CNN for me
Re: CNN And Aljazeera: Which Do You Prefer? by adadadon(m): 7:32pm On Jun 23, 2015
Aljazeera of course smiley

2 Likes

Re: CNN And Aljazeera: Which Do You Prefer? by baralatie(m): 7:33pm On Jun 23, 2015
smurfy:

So you don't listen to the news? I mean international news?
BBC is my friend!
Re: CNN And Aljazeera: Which Do You Prefer? by dddrexjr(m): 7:39pm On Jun 23, 2015
#BBC
#CNN
#ALJAZEERA

2 Likes

Re: CNN And Aljazeera: Which Do You Prefer? by Jorussia(m): 7:40pm On Jun 23, 2015
Aljazeera

1 Like

Re: CNN And Aljazeera: Which Do You Prefer? by moufan: 7:41pm On Jun 23, 2015
definitely aljazeera by a mile

1 Like

Re: CNN And Aljazeera: Which Do You Prefer? by Optional2(f): 7:57pm On Jun 23, 2015
#AJ news channel

1 Like

Re: CNN And Aljazeera: Which Do You Prefer? by vedaxcool(m): 8:01pm On Jun 23, 2015
Aljazeera
Re: CNN And Aljazeera: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 23, 2015
Aljazeera.

1 Like

Re: CNN And Aljazeera: Which Do You Prefer? by ebamma(m): 8:04pm On Jun 23, 2015
Press tv

1 Like

Re: CNN And Aljazeera: Which Do You Prefer? by gists: 8:10pm On Jun 23, 2015
Channels TV
Nigeriainfo
Punch Newspaper
Sahara Reporters
Then, may be BBC
And the rest grin grin grin

CNN and AJZ are just different sides of the same coin.
Have you noticed how the portray the crises news they cover (especially CNN)
They show the funeral of an Israeli soldier murdered in Palestine; they'll show the wife; the 2-yr old kid and weeping mother. You'll be hard-pressed not to feel for the supposed poor family. But, when it comes to the victims in Palestine, the story goes like . . . 6 brothers of the same family were killed by IDF airstrike..... meaning, they are reduced to numbers. You feel no attachment to them because they are just numbers. Hence, by the style of reporting both sides of the story, they get into your subconscious mind and control you in a very stealthy way. Very clever mind control with very high potent power.

SAME GOES FOR AJZ!! Just reverse the scenario/story.

1 Like

Re: CNN And Aljazeera: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 23, 2015
I prefer

Channels.
AIT
NTA.
Silver Bird
TVC

To hell with CNN, BBC. VOA, Aljazera and all media manipulators.

Do Americans watch NTA?

1 Like

Re: CNN And Aljazeera: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 23, 2015
gists:
Channels TV
Nigeriainfo
Punch Newspaper
Sahara Reporters
Then, may be BBC
And the rest grin grin grin

CNN and AJZ are just different sides of the same coin.
Have you noticed how the portray the crises news they cover (especially CNN)
They show the funeral of an Israeli soldier murdered in Palestine; they'll show the wife; the 2-yr old kid and weeping mother. You'll be hard-pressed not to feel for the supposed poor family. But, when it comes to the victims in Palestine, the story goes like . . . 6 brothers of the same family were killed by IDF airstrike..... meaning, they are reduced to numbers. You feel no attachment to them because they are just numbers. Hence, by the style of reporting both sides of the story, they get into your subconscious mind and control you in a very stealthy way. Very clever mind control with very high potent power.

SAME GOES FOR AJZ!! Just reverse the scenario/story.

Interesting analysis.
Re: CNN And Aljazeera: Which Do You Prefer? by dridowu: 8:56pm On Jun 23, 2015
Alaroye of Life
Akede Agbaye is my choice
koko inu iwe iroyin
@royalcatier, thanks for showing your colour in the other thread. I never knew that was the way you are brought up anyway send my greetings to those that brought you up.
Re: CNN And Aljazeera: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 23, 2015
moufan:
definitely aljazeera by a mile

Yeah. I think their news is more rounded.
Re: CNN And Aljazeera: Which Do You Prefer? by ki02020(m): 8:58pm On Jun 23, 2015
ChannelsTV....richard quest show annoys me he is so arrogant
Re: CNN And Aljazeera: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 23, 2015
ki02020:
ChannelsTV....richard quest show annoys me he is so arrogant

I like Hala Gorani cos she's so girlish

(1) (Reply)

Gov Rochas Okorocha Embraced By Students On the street / Senator Crashes Star Actress Marriage / PHOTOS: Truck Rams Into Stores In Mushin, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.