Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Present Student Union And Ex - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Present Student Union And Ex (683 Views)

Stop Heating Up The Polity, Sultan Group Tells Bishop Oyedepo And Ex-Militants / Gov Fayose And Ex-Gov Fayemi Shake Hands In Public. [photo] / Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Present Student Union And Ex by bilms(m): 8:44pm On Feb 26, 2009
Are u an ex student union member? or prsent

if yes, identify urself and state ur post and ur contribution to the union and also student entirely.

lets dialougue.

how can the student union improve
Re: Present Student Union And Ex by noetic(m): 12:21am On Feb 27, 2009
lol. . , . this must be an intreastin thread. . . . . . i wonder y there has been no reponse. . , .
Re: Present Student Union And Ex by Lagosboy: 8:09am On Feb 27, 2009
Nigeria's unionism was active in the days of the reppelling of the military but ever since this democracy jargon came into place the students have become worse currupt people compared to the politicians.

Unionism now is about embezzling union funds and making money from the union. If NANS can noimnate their man of the year as the uselss fellow its not worth mentioning his name then Nigeria has no future.

The upcomming generation to me would be worse in curruption than the present.
Re: Present Student Union And Ex by Jarus(m): 9:04am On Feb 27, 2009
I can't withstand Ife unionism. I was too feeble-minded to dabble into it. But it was too interesting to ignore. 90% of Ife students used to be politically conscious. Only a very few (maybe pastors and alfas) show apathy. I followed campus politics very well, attended manifesto nights, didn't take part in alutas though. I was a campus journalist, so I was a frequent commentator on campus politics through my controversial column, POINTBLANK, on Economics Dept press outfit. I dared not move near Student Union politics but I was somehow active in departmental politics. I played the role of Godfather in departmental politics, but when I came out to contest for NESA GenSec, I lost, due to hi-tech intrigues(politics could be funny).

It was all fun sha!!!
Re: Present Student Union And Ex by bilms(m): 3:47pm On Feb 27, 2009
lol
Re: Present Student Union And Ex by bilms(m): 1:35pm On Feb 28, 2009
is like there is not present and past student union government memeber here on nairaland?
Re: Present Student Union And Ex by bilms(m): 2:19pm On Mar 04, 2009
am back
Re: Present Student Union And Ex by mondaypaul77(m): 2:08pm On Nov 17, 2013
i was a former FINANCIAL SECRETARY STUDENT UNION GOVERNMENT, FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC POLYTECHNIC, IDAH, KOGI STATE.
funny enough i am now the DIRECTOR OF FINANCE of the same institution.
Re: Present Student Union And Ex by takedat(m): 2:16pm On Nov 17, 2013
What do you expect? The current NANS President is a diploma student in OAU. A diploma student leading NANS, its a corrupt innovation to what used to exist.

(1) (Reply)

New Benin Republic Would Support And Host Africom / The Man Barrack Obama / [b]the Group Of 20 Vultures[/b]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.