Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,761 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Gov Fayose And Ex-Gov Fayemi Shake Hands In Public. [photo] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Fayose And Ex-Gov Fayemi Shake Hands In Public. [photo] (21855 Views)

APC Leaders In Happy Mood As They Shake Hands At Campaign Meeting (Photos) / 500 Engineers To Be Recruited For New Power-Plants – Gov. Fayemi / Gov. Fayemi Dissolves Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Fayose And Ex-Gov Fayemi Shake Hands In Public. [photo] by teemanbastos(m): 6:58am On Dec 07, 2014
Governor Fayose of Ekiti State and his precedessor, Kayode Fayemi, on Saturday suprised many when they shake hands in public. The occassion was the 60th birthday of Segun Oni which held at the Methodist Church, Ifaki, Ekiti. Both men, who sat together smiled as they exchanged pleasantries during the ceremony.

At the event, the National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, John Odigie-Oyegun, on Saturday alleged that the Peoples Democratic Party governments under former Presidents Olusegun Obasanjo, Musa Yar’ Adua, and President Jonathan expended over $28bn on power without achieving any result. Odigie-Oyegun also said 2015 was God’s appointed time for the opposition party to take over from the PDP. He and the Deputy National Chairman, South, Segun Oni, spoke during the event. Oyegun, who restated that the PDP under President Goodluck Jonathan had brought untold hardship on Nigerians said despite spending $28bn, the government had failed to improve power supply. He said, “APC is a party whose time has come. APC is a party with welfarist and people-oriented programmes. “We won’t steal your money. Public money must be used for the benefit of the people. The level of corruption that exists today will cease when APC
gains power. “We would protect our citizens. The life of every Nigerian is worthy to preserve. Whatever that will take us to end insurgency, we are going to do it. Oni thanked Governor Ayodele Fayose for restoring his privileges as a former governor of the state, describing him as a brother. He debunked insinuations that there was political motive behind the gesture. Buttressing the position canvassed by Oyegun, Oni said, “It is very clear anywhere in Niigeria that the APC is the government in waiting. The APC would win hands down. I believe this is the ordination of God.”
http://www.punchng.com/news/fayemi-fayose-shake-hands-in-public/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Fayose And Ex-Gov Fayemi Shake Hands In Public. [photo] by echobee(f): 7:00am On Dec 07, 2014
E no reach dem two belle ooooo sad. Politics sha sad

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Fayose And Ex-Gov Fayemi Shake Hands In Public. [photo] by Kingslaw(m): 7:02am On Dec 07, 2014
Even Buhari and Jonathan dey shake hand!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Fayose And Ex-Gov Fayemi Shake Hands In Public. [photo] by SeverusSnape(m): 7:08am On Dec 07, 2014
Now this is what I love seeing; Politics without bitterness. This is a good gesture from the two men.
In the coming days, I expect Jonathan and Buhari to also share a hand shake.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Gov Fayose And Ex-Gov Fayemi Shake Hands In Public. [photo] by shikshark: 7:16am On Dec 07, 2014
shaking hands doesn't really matter for real.....i learnt saddam husein and president bush shook hands before
Re: Gov Fayose And Ex-Gov Fayemi Shake Hands In Public. [photo] by Bayswater: 9:02am On Dec 07, 2014
SeverusSnape:
Now this is what I love seeing; Politics without bitterness. This is a good gesture from the two men.

This is what you should fear greatly about politics, deception. Trust me, they will be going back to their babalawo or pastor to seek each other's downfall immediately after that party. That a politician shakes you is enough reason to check whether he has not used any juju on you lol

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov Fayose And Ex-Gov Fayemi Shake Hands In Public. [photo] by donmalcolm21(m): 9:57am On Dec 07, 2014
Why should a birthday bash be turned to a political rally by Oyegun of APC, I still can't remember if this man's name is mentioned in the annals of worthy leaders in Edo state.

5 Likes

Re: Gov Fayose And Ex-Gov Fayemi Shake Hands In Public. [photo] by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 07, 2014
cryChai and some people go don kill themselve because of those two men during the election. See them both they laugh inside agbada, If you still dey fight because of any politician u are on your own o(O.Y.O) Anyway #GEJ# till 2019

10 Likes

Re: Gov Fayose And Ex-Gov Fayemi Shake Hands In Public. [photo] by superneutral(m): 11:51am On Dec 07, 2014
SeverusSnape:
By 2015 this will repeat itself

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov Fayose And Ex-Gov Fayemi Shake Hands In Public. [photo] by ameer2: 11:51am On Dec 07, 2014
Politics is a game n d rule "No permanent enemies".
Re: Gov Fayose And Ex-Gov Fayemi Shake Hands In Public. [photo] by simplemach(m): 11:52am On Dec 07, 2014
Noted. But this is what leadership should should be all about. 'laying good examples'
Re: Gov Fayose And Ex-Gov Fayemi Shake Hands In Public. [photo] by Feranmicharles(m): 11:52am On Dec 07, 2014
Fayemi dey tel fayose say... see your life ooogrin cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: Gov Fayose And Ex-Gov Fayemi Shake Hands In Public. [photo] by lilmax(m): 11:52am On Dec 07, 2014
Is this good or bad?
Re: Gov Fayose And Ex-Gov Fayemi Shake Hands In Public. [photo] by Blackchampion(m): 11:52am On Dec 07, 2014
Shaking of Hands has now becm news? huh?
#continues washing clothes jor
Re: Gov Fayose And Ex-Gov Fayemi Shake Hands In Public. [photo] by Blaqsmith(m): 11:53am On Dec 07, 2014
Wondering what they could be discussing.
Fayose: ora awe otojo meta
Fayemi:Mr Gov. Bee la n kini o
Fayose:what is delaying your Ghana visa all this while?
Fayemi:it's egbon Segun Oni that is still delaying o.he said I should wait till 2015 when APC will take over Nigeria.
Fayose: *laughing* I thought you've recovered from the illness of that 16-0 na grin

11 Likes

Re: Gov Fayose And Ex-Gov Fayemi Shake Hands In Public. [photo] by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 07, 2014
John Terry vs Wayne Bridge/ John Terry vs Anton Ferdinand.
*Just thinking out loud without not having the intention of blowing out your eardrums*

1 Like

Re: Gov Fayose And Ex-Gov Fayemi Shake Hands In Public. [photo] by FCTProperties: 11:53am On Dec 07, 2014
Okay
Re: Gov Fayose And Ex-Gov Fayemi Shake Hands In Public. [photo] by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 07, 2014
Teedoe25:
cryChai and some people go don kill themselve because of those two men during the election. See them both they laugh inside agbada, If you still dey fight because of any politician u are on your own o(O.Y.O) Anyway #GEJ# till 2019
chai . Nawa o.

its just like Man utd, Chelsea and Arsenal fans fighting themselves, while the players of these various clubs are enjoying themselves together grin

1 Like

Re: Gov Fayose And Ex-Gov Fayemi Shake Hands In Public. [photo] by lekjons(m): 11:53am On Dec 07, 2014
wot kind of threads make fp diz days?! hw is dis goin 2 make dem reduce my school fee in Paris..i once saw George Bush and Osama Bin Laden shakin hands in my dream..anyway #mycharitycomment
Re: Gov Fayose And Ex-Gov Fayemi Shake Hands In Public. [photo] by condralbede(m): 11:54am On Dec 07, 2014
OK...But how is their shaking hands going to effect GEJ's victory comes 2015
Re: Gov Fayose And Ex-Gov Fayemi Shake Hands In Public. [photo] by stebanj: 11:54am On Dec 07, 2014
grin why won't daє shake hands?! After dem don go baFF wt strong Ogume!
Re: Gov Fayose And Ex-Gov Fayemi Shake Hands In Public. [photo] by adekayo1234(m): 11:54am On Dec 07, 2014
isolryt....but how does this affect the current fall of oil prices and the price of gaari in oja oba? mtcheeeew......the topics making front page this days sef.....you this mod ehn

Re: Gov Fayose And Ex-Gov Fayemi Shake Hands In Public. [photo] by reaky(m): 11:54am On Dec 07, 2014
Serious
Re: Gov Fayose And Ex-Gov Fayemi Shake Hands In Public. [photo] by pat077: 11:55am On Dec 07, 2014
birthday don turn to campaign.
Re: Gov Fayose And Ex-Gov Fayemi Shake Hands In Public. [photo] by CuppyCakie: 11:55am On Dec 07, 2014
Whats all dis? MOD give me one good reason why dis made the front page

Beyonce trying break the internet
http:///AnPNg
Re: Gov Fayose And Ex-Gov Fayemi Shake Hands In Public. [photo] by roufy235(m): 11:55am On Dec 07, 2014
That does not matter
Re: Gov Fayose And Ex-Gov Fayemi Shake Hands In Public. [photo] by wedemboiz(m): 11:55am On Dec 07, 2014
k
Re: Gov Fayose And Ex-Gov Fayemi Shake Hands In Public. [photo] by devigblegble: 11:55am On Dec 07, 2014
Huh huh
Re: Gov Fayose And Ex-Gov Fayemi Shake Hands In Public. [photo] by Cooljoe1(m): 11:56am On Dec 07, 2014
POLITICS-"war without bloodshed"
Re: Gov Fayose And Ex-Gov Fayemi Shake Hands In Public. [photo] by delikay4luv: 11:57am On Dec 07, 2014
adekayo1234:
isolryt....but how does this affect the current fall of oil prices and the price of gaari in oja oba? mtcheeeew......the topics making front page this days sef
even you
Re: Gov Fayose And Ex-Gov Fayemi Shake Hands In Public. [photo] by Fairgodwin(m): 11:57am On Dec 07, 2014
they were never enemies in the first place @poster.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How States Stand On RUGA / PDP Lawyer Speaks After The Presidential Election Tribunal Sitting In Abuja / FG Eases Lockdown In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.