Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

My Story - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Story (764 Views)

Being Jobless And Broke Hurts...(my Story) / Nairaland Job Seeker; My Story / My Story: How I bought a car from my Income on freelancer.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Story by HenryThegreat1(m): 9:17pm On Jun 23, 2015
I

1 Like

Re: My Story by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jun 23, 2015
Have you thought of bar and game center or logistics?
Re: My Story by HenryThegreat1(m): 12:05am On Jun 24, 2015
artisticallyart:
Have you thought of bar and game center or logistics?
. U can educate more abt it
Re: My Story by Nobody: 12:56am On Jun 24, 2015
Or even more noodles business.
Why bar? Benin is known for flexing and having a good times you do not need much a, few tables, chair, a sound system and a generator, you are good to go and get a steady supplier..

Game center, you will need day Atleast two TV set and three PlayStation 4 or xbox with some bench or chairs.

Logistics
There are many people that order things from Lagos Abuja, port and other cities in Nigeria to Benin, you could help them pick and deliver to them to their houses. A bike is needed for that and a bike rider, location does not matter about the logistics but location matter about the bar and game center. Please, ensure you meet with those in the business to ask questions. All the best.
Re: My Story by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 17, 2015
How far?

(1) (Reply)

Qualified Teachers Needed / Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) List Of Successful Candidates For Admission / NIS Recruitment VS FAAN Recruitment And 'transperency'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.