Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Titus Sardine - Reduction In The Number Of Fishes Contained Therein - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Titus Sardine - Reduction In The Number Of Fishes Contained Therein (1579 Views)

Photos : See The Big Fishes This Nairalander Bought In Lagos / The Fishes One Man Caught In My Village Today / List Of The Most Commom imported FISHES In LAGOS(PICTURES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Titus Sardine - Reduction In The Number Of Fishes Contained Therein by awesomet1(m): 9:29pm On Jun 23, 2015
Hello Nairalanders,

I have notice over a period of six months, that the number of fishes contained inside the popular 'TITUS' sardine product has reduced drastically. This may sound rather funny but I feel the manufacturers or importers are surcharging Nigerians and playing us for a fool.

I believe this is an issue that must be addressed by the Standard Organisation of Nigeria (SON) or whatever agency that is responsible for the quality of food we consume in this country. Even the price of this popular product has been increasing exponentially.

Dear Nairalanders, what's your take on this issue?

Re: Titus Sardine - Reduction In The Number Of Fishes Contained Therein by Ragner(m): 9:31pm On Jun 23, 2015
I feel pained myself...... The weight has reduced too
Re: Titus Sardine - Reduction In The Number Of Fishes Contained Therein by obontami: 9:33pm On Jun 23, 2015
I tire o sad
Re: Titus Sardine - Reduction In The Number Of Fishes Contained Therein by awesomet1(m): 9:41pm On Jun 23, 2015
obontami:
I tire o sad

I tire too!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Bukka Stew / Please Help ! How Do I Keep Weevils Away From My Beans? / I Now Drink 1 Of This Everyday, Pls Should I Be Concerned ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.