Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

The Fishes One Man Caught In My Village Today - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Fishes One Man Caught In My Village Today (49842 Views)

The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) / Photos : See The Big Fishes This Nairalander Bought In Lagos / What I Saw In My Village Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fishes One Man Caught In My Village Today by sharrp: 6:31pm On Aug 07, 2016
All the fishes were caught by one man in my villa today

more

the man

more

10 Likes

Re: The Fishes One Man Caught In My Village Today by mymadam(m): 6:35pm On Aug 07, 2016
shocked Manna from heaven?

15 Likes

Re: The Fishes One Man Caught In My Village Today by sharrp: 6:52pm On Aug 07, 2016
lalasticla , seun , omaj4 ,seun see food oh
Re: The Fishes One Man Caught In My Village Today by RoyalBlak007: 6:54pm On Aug 07, 2016
This is what happens when you hustle harder smiley

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Fishes One Man Caught In My Village Today by mhisbliss(f): 7:01pm On Aug 07, 2016
such things make me happy every time, once theres life theres hope, time for bountiful harvest, reminds me of when jesus ask those disciples to cast the net and when they did they caught alot of fish that thier net broke, his hardwork has paid

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fishes One Man Caught In My Village Today by ichommy(m): 7:02pm On Aug 07, 2016
Only today cheesy He maximize his Sunday.
Kudos.

4 Likes

Re: The Fishes One Man Caught In My Village Today by Flexherbal(m): 7:04pm On Aug 07, 2016
mymadam:
shocked Manna from heaven?
I feel you.

3 Likes

Re: The Fishes One Man Caught In My Village Today by datola: 7:06pm On Aug 07, 2016
This is reminiscent of the biblical Peter who toiled all night without catching any fish until he came in contact with the Lord Jesus Christ and caught multitude of fish such that the net tore.

He later became Fisher of men after that great encounter.

We all can also become soul winners like Jesus Christ with bountiful heavenly rewards.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fishes One Man Caught In My Village Today by dannyben5: 7:46pm On Aug 07, 2016

11 Likes

Re: The Fishes One Man Caught In My Village Today by sharrp: 8:35pm On Aug 07, 2016
mhisbliss:
such things make me happy every time, once theres life theres hope, time for bountiful harvest, reminds me of when jesus ask those disciples to cast the net and when they did they caught alot of fish that thier net broke, his hardwork has paid
I swear

2 Likes

Re: The Fishes One Man Caught In My Village Today by charijee(f): 10:14pm On Aug 07, 2016
Nice catch grin
Gimme those for peppersoup

6 Likes

Re: The Fishes One Man Caught In My Village Today by sharrp: 1:18am On Aug 08, 2016
charijee:
Nice catch grin
Gimme those for peppersoup
And rice

3 Likes

Re: The Fishes One Man Caught In My Village Today by charijee(f): 6:34am On Aug 08, 2016
sharrp:

And rice
Your head dey theregrin.....best served hot cheesy

e be like you be Rivers man?

2 Likes

Re: The Fishes One Man Caught In My Village Today by sharrp: 11:42am On Aug 08, 2016
charijee:
Your head dey theregrin.....best served hot cheesy

e be like you be Rivers man?
Full blooded ogbakiri man

4 Likes

Re: The Fishes One Man Caught In My Village Today by charijee(f): 12:01pm On Aug 08, 2016
sharrp:

Full blooded ogbakiri man
I talk am grin......abeg no finish the fish o

4 Likes

Re: The Fishes One Man Caught In My Village Today by jaci02: 6:25pm On Aug 09, 2016
These fishes are too young for harvesting. They ought to be left for some time so they can attain adulthood and full size.

That's the problem with Nigeria, you see a picture like this and everyone start thinking about their stomach and appetite. The most important question is what about tomorrow, the fisherman shouldn't be surprised when he goes back to the river another day and comes back empty.

Those young fishes he just caught should have been allowed to mature and reproduce so that in future there will be more. That's how sustainability and growth is achieved. And not by eat today and forget tomorrow.

55 Likes

Re: The Fishes One Man Caught In My Village Today by mightyhaze: 7:46pm On Aug 09, 2016
jaci02:
These fishes are too young for harvesting. They ought to be left for some time so they can attain adulthood and full size.

That's the problem with Nigeria, you see a picture like this and everyone start thinking about their stomach and appetite. The most important question is what about tomorrow, the fisherman shouldn't be surprised when he goes back to the river another day and comes back empty.

Those young fishes he just caught should have been allowed to mature and reproduce so that in future there will be more. That's how sustainability and growth is achieved. And not by eat today and forget tomorrow.
guy, cooluo down.

How u take knw say the fish young? U no dey eat geisha and sardines? No let size deceive u

Moreover if d guy no catch dem,another fisherman go catch dem. Even other sea animals and birds fit even catch dem d next minute,..so chill.

79 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fishes One Man Caught In My Village Today by ihitenansa: 5:30am On Aug 10, 2016
sharrp:
lalasticla , seun , omaj4 ,seun see food oh
my mind dey tell me say na lalasticlala u wan call.

2 Likes

Re: The Fishes One Man Caught In My Village Today by sharrp: 9:13am On Aug 10, 2016
ihitenansa:
my mind dey tell me say na lalasticlala u wan call.
True oh
Re: The Fishes One Man Caught In My Village Today by sharrp: 9:14am On Aug 10, 2016
jaci02:

They are not young oh

3 Likes

Re: The Fishes One Man Caught In My Village Today by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 10, 2016
Thank G its not Snake today.

8 Likes

Re: The Fishes One Man Caught In My Village Today by oluwasegun007(m): 12:15pm On Aug 10, 2016
d guy must have caught dem at the middle of the Night...
Re: The Fishes One Man Caught In My Village Today by emmabest2000(m): 12:15pm On Aug 10, 2016
chai .... Okwa umu azu na akabeghi aka shocked

7 Likes

Re: The Fishes One Man Caught In My Village Today by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 10, 2016
Nothing to fish tomorrow grin
Re: The Fishes One Man Caught In My Village Today by cnwokike(m): 12:17pm On Aug 10, 2016
These are fishlets
Re: The Fishes One Man Caught In My Village Today by MajorWarren: 12:17pm On Aug 10, 2016
killing of innocent lives isn't acceptable
#Vegansquad #Veganforlife #saynotokilings #whatIfFishesHarvestHumans #sayNoToThis
#ICanEatfishAndMeatTho #imdifferent #IDoHalalMeat #AtThispointImJustChattingShittbh #VeganSquadHoldItDown #PoP #VeganGirlsAreFreakyAf
#PogbaIsOverpriced #UpNepa

3 Likes

Re: The Fishes One Man Caught In My Village Today by chimah3(m): 12:18pm On Aug 10, 2016
Fishlets
Re: The Fishes One Man Caught In My Village Today by Sunnycliff(m): 12:18pm On Aug 10, 2016
A very successful and very good fisherman!
Re: The Fishes One Man Caught In My Village Today by MONITZ: 12:18pm On Aug 10, 2016
jaci02:

Who be this one again? abeg swerve go one side jor, don't eat at all because u want to conserve nature.

5 Likes

Re: The Fishes One Man Caught In My Village Today by Dayoto: 12:19pm On Aug 10, 2016
Maybe na the phone wey i dey use sha, cos the fishes look like ''silver'' thingummy to me o...
Re: The Fishes One Man Caught In My Village Today by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 10, 2016
See fish... Runs out of thread screaming "lalasticlacla"

1 Like

Re: The Fishes One Man Caught In My Village Today by sexymoma(f): 12:21pm On Aug 10, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
This is what happens when you hustle harder smiley
it is called grace... do you think his mate wouldn't have been there that same day with no single fish with them...if hustling hard could make one rich, i bet you my mum would be one if the most richest in this country.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Happened To MR BIGGS? / Lacasera: Does It Contain Bleaching Chemical ? / See The Little Potatoe I Bought For 1K Today (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.