Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,337 members, 7,954,387 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:56 PM

I Need Advise On SAP ERP - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Need Advise On SAP ERP (551 Views)

Help Advise On This Building Plan / I Need Advise On This Fashion School. Nikky Africana / Please I Need A Serious Advise On What I Should Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advise On SAP ERP by Gabbiddo: 9:30pm On Jun 23, 2015
Greetings all, I urgently need help on SAP ERP. I need a link to some one resident in eboyin state nigeria who is very good in any of the relevant area and can teach me to use the software or better still materials that can aid me to learn on my own if there is no one to teach me. My work wouldnt allow me to seek study center outside the state and thats why am currently searching other alternative means. I would be most delighted to get a sincere lead and advice
Re: I Need Advise On SAP ERP by Saperp(m): 5:26am On Jun 24, 2015
Hello,

Kindly let me know which of the sap module you want to learn get back to me via email: saperptrain@gmail.com

We have sap functional and technical module self study Material with sap server access.

Cheers
Re: I Need Advise On SAP ERP by Saperp(m): 9:51am On Oct 06, 2018
Your trusted Microsoft Education Partner for Training and exams, Skill development helps with employment in all sector.

Our Instructors are Certified Trainers and our training environment is conducive for learners of all age.

CompTIA, Microsoft, SAP and Psi Exam Center.

Contact us today and visit our website.

Email: info@erpsm.co.za

Gabbiddo:
Greetings all, I urgently need help on SAP ERP. I need a link to some one resident in eboyin state nigeria who is very good in any of the relevant area and can teach me to use the software or better still materials that can aid me to learn on my own if there is no one to teach me. My work wouldnt allow me to seek study center outside the state and thats why am currently searching other alternative means. I would be most delighted to get a sincere lead and advice

(1) (Reply)

Wow! Check Out A Road In Akwa Ibom State After Heavy Rain / Help / Students Hoodlums Chop Off A Student Brain While Doing Tbd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.