Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,296 members, 7,829,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Investing In Agriculture - Important Facts To Know - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Investing In Agriculture - Important Facts To Know (4511 Views)

Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm / Download Myfree Report To Learn How To Make Profitable Investment In Agriculture / Afdb Unveils Plan To Empower Nigerian Women In Agriculture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Investing In Agriculture - Important Facts To Know by PresidKing(m): 5:34pm On Sep 13, 2015
Interesting thread pls continue. am with my arms chair.
Re: Investing In Agriculture - Important Facts To Know by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:39pm On Sep 14, 2015
rapmike:

Cool, do you know any successful person that is involved in animal husbandry? And apart from raw production, do you have experience in processing and distribution of the products? Because that is one of the reasons am discouraged from doing any form of agricbusiness.
Yes,i do.
You can make money from agric production as well.
I have a very good knowledge of processing
Do you want to start processing?
Re: Investing In Agriculture - Important Facts To Know by Sholaystar4me(m): 7:20pm On Oct 01, 2015
Pls read ur mail sir, mail from yinka_shola@yahoo.com

Thanks sir

Lesgupnigeria:
I will give out some info that will help in successful watermelon cultivation.
stay connected to this thread.
Re: Investing In Agriculture - Important Facts To Know by invinzible1: 8:15pm On Oct 01, 2015
I don't know if you still use ur number for whatsapp I sent u some messages more than a week now u never replied
Re: Investing In Agriculture - Important Facts To Know by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:50am On Oct 02, 2015
Sholaystar4me:
Pls read ur mail sir, mail from yinka_shola@yahoo.com

Thanks sir

ok.
i will do that and get back to you.
Re: Investing In Agriculture - Important Facts To Know by mekussays: 3:24pm On Nov 16, 2015
The story did not end.. cry
Re: Investing In Agriculture - Important Facts To Know by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:32am On Nov 17, 2015
mekussays:
The story did not end.. cry
I will still continue

(1) (2) (Reply)

International Price Of Cocoa Beans / Who can supply the following in tons - White Maize (Modified) / White Cow Horns from #700k to #900k Per Tonne. See Pricelist Below:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.