Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,623 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm (42837 Views)

Big Python I Killed In My Farm Today And What Has Become Of It. / I Found Multiple Pythons On My Farm (Photos) / "Agriculture Is My MMM" -Journalist Says As He Shares Photos Of His Farm Produce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 04, 2016
I started my farm in 2013 when I went to the Netherlands for my Master's degree with some money I was able to make working while studying. At first it was not easy I must admit. I started my farm with about 1000 birds. I had a lot more f moralities I won't lie but my dad who also has farm was able to put me through and I learned very fast too.

Today I can even boost of over 7,000 birds (Layers, Broilers, Turkeys and Some Day old chicks as well). I'm also currently constructing a fish pond and starting a tomatoes and onions plantation too. I get a minimum of 300 crates in a day.

75 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm by kunlesufyan(m): 9:48am On Jul 04, 2016
Bro,na you be the real MVP...God bless your hustle

143 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm by emerich(m): 9:55am On Jul 04, 2016
Nice 1 bro, God bless your hustle.

7 Likes

Re: Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 04, 2016
More pictures

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 04, 2016
More pictures

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 04, 2016
kunlesufyan:
Bro,na you be the real MVP...God bless your hustle
thanks bro. I don't know who the mod of agriculture section is but I'll be very happy if he or she can move it to front page.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm by Pavore9: 10:38am On Jul 04, 2016
With your poultry waste, you could look into generating biogas from it that could power incubators.

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 04, 2016
emerich:
Nice 1 bro, God bless your hustle.
thanks bro. I'll very happy the mods could move it to front page.

8 Likes

Re: Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 04, 2016
Pavore9:
With your poultry waste, you could look into generating biogas from it that could power incubators.
how? Pls bro enlighten me.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm by Pavore9: 10:59am On Jul 04, 2016
osabuohein:
how? Pls bro enlighten me.

You can go through this facebook page to see how waste is a resource. https://web.facebook.com/flexi.biogas

Also watch the videos there as one of them show a welder using a generator powered by 20% Diesel and 80% biogas. Biogas generated from waste gathered from vegetable section of a nearby market and also cow dung within the farm. Poultry waste generate more biogas than cow dung.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm by vsonic77: 11:11am On Jul 04, 2016
hello thats a very good one where is ur farm and can i visit or have a talk with u
Re: Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm by iamord(m): 12:27pm On Jul 04, 2016
Pavore9:

You can go through this facebook page to see how waste is a resource. https://web.facebook.com/flexi.biogas

Also watch the videos there as one of them show a welder using a generator powered by 20% Diesel and 80% biogas. Biogas generated from waste gathered from vegetable section of a nearby market and also cow dung within the farm. Poultry waste generate more biogas than cow dung.
Pls I will like to discuss use with u on this subject matter

3 Likes

Re: Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm by Pavore9: 12:30pm On Jul 04, 2016
iamord:
Pls I will like to discuss use with u on this subject matter

Do send a PM.

2 Likes

Re: Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm by alakara(m): 12:33pm On Jul 04, 2016
osabuohein:
More pictures
God bless your hustle.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 04, 2016
vsonic77:
hello thats a very good one where is ur farm and can i visit or have a talk with u
benin. By presco junction.

4 Likes

Re: Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm by lanre2009: 2:36pm On Jul 04, 2016
From the pictures i can see that you formulate your feed yourself, how profitable is this compared to buying already made feeds in the market. From how many layers do you get 300 crates (300 x 30 eggs = 9,000 eggs per day). Do some of the birds lay more than once in a day??

osabuohein:
I started my farm in 2013 when I went to the Netherlands for my Master's degree with some money I was able to make working while studying. At first it was not easy I must admit. I started my farm with about 1000 birds. I had a lot more f moralities I won't lie but my dad who also has farm was able to put me through and I learned very fast too.

Today I can even boost of over 7,000 birds (Layers, Broilers, Turkeys and Some Day old chicks as well). I'm also currently constructing a fish pond and starting a tomatoes and onions plantation too. I get a minimum of 300 crates in a day.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm by opalu: 3:24pm On Jul 04, 2016
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 04, 2016
This is encouraging. More profit to you bro.
Re: Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm by MoreWahala: 3:26pm On Jul 04, 2016
Truly Impressive , Gods increase on you business

4 Likes

Re: Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm by dav8id(m): 3:27pm On Jul 04, 2016
happy for you bro..
do agric it pays

1 Like

Re: Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm by daniska3yaro(m): 3:27pm On Jul 04, 2016
Rili nice
Re: Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm by dadebayo1(m): 3:27pm On Jul 04, 2016
Wow.. Thumbs up to you sir. Can you be my mentor sir

1 Like

Re: Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm by amagunnerfan: 3:27pm On Jul 04, 2016
osabuohein:

Mate, do you mind following back? I am interested in farming maybe we could discuss?

2 Likes

Re: Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm by Ayomi088(m): 3:27pm On Jul 04, 2016
More power to ur elbow

2 Likes

Re: Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm by Safari29: 3:28pm On Jul 04, 2016
very good
Re: Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm by mrarranger: 3:29pm On Jul 04, 2016
G
Re: Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm by KingOvoramwen1(m): 3:29pm On Jul 04, 2016
PROUDLY NIGER DELTAN...........

EDO...DELTA....BAYELSA....CALABAR....AKWA IBOM......RIVERS..... WE ROCK!!!

FYI:::Ondo suppose dey there oo but we don chase all the Judas comot from our cabad tey tey grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm by WiseCollins(m): 3:29pm On Jul 04, 2016
osabuohein:
benin. By presco junction.
I stay in Benin too, will like to pay a visit. pls can you pm ur contact?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm by erayo2GCA(m): 3:29pm On Jul 04, 2016
Impressive
Re: Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm by FakeNEWSevryday: 3:30pm On Jul 04, 2016
Why u no tell u the startup capital u used?

1 Like

Re: Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm by henrydadon(m): 3:30pm On Jul 04, 2016
only the lord know how much u have invested in this business..and the amount of set back u have been able to overcome..

it good to see your business flourishing grin

oluwa definitely blessed your hussel

12 Likes

Re: Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm by mrarranger: 3:31pm On Jul 04, 2016
Wow this is amazing.....

Bro I have always thought about going into poultry but the financial aspect has always been my problem. How far will a budget of 40k take me in the farming

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fayemi Inaugurates Egbeja Snail Village In Okemesi Ekiti / Kano Farmers Cultivate Tomatoes In 'Made-In-Turkey' Sysytem / How To Start And Grow A Profitable Plantain Flour Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.