Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,287 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. - Politics (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. (108895 Views)

IPOB Asaba Gave Nnamdi Kanu A Portrait & Title Of 'OJI IGODO BIAFRA' / Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu Hug In Court Abuja (Photo) / Caption This Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu & A Prison Warder In Court Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Afam4eva(m): 11:13am On Jun 26, 2015
Armaggedon:
i wouldnt have replied you if not for the part in bold.
Moreover, you have admitted u've not listened to it only to agree "from what u've heard" (from yoloba pple) that kalu and his Igbo followers should be shot. You are just hopeless!
You are a moronic dingbat for shutting your eyes to where I said "If what i have heard is anything to go by".

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by shineeye: 11:14am On Jun 26, 2015
The Zoo nigeria is about suppression! radio biafra is about justice is about freedom is about rejecting ZOO govt which wasted millions of dollars to shut down radio biafra but never succeeded...Biafrans believe in equity and justice..Boko haram is fighting for Islamic state of northern nigeria which the Zoo nigeria is fighting them for 7yrs, nigeria cannot survive another civil war.. Biafrans don't want anything to do with demonic nigeria... nigeria is fake they have population of 170M but living like animals in the ZOO... In the north they keep killing people everywhere what sort of nonsense is that?because they want to be one Zoo republic which is long dead and waiting to be buried

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by shineeye: 11:21am On Jun 26, 2015
Armaggedon:
i wouldnt have replied you if not for the part in bold.
Moreover, you have admitted u've not listened to it only to agree "from what u've heard" (from yoloba pple) that kalu and his Igbo followers should be shot. You are just hopeless!
Those that have hausa/fulani yoruba kanuri blood in them are the real enemies of Biafrans.. they will never allow their own family member to marry a jihadist hausa fulani yoruba Muslims, they only pretend in social media because they are scared of the ZOO.They are hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Darlduchi: 11:48am On Jun 26, 2015
My dear before you wear you Kaki against Biafra, be sure to have Gowon and Danjuma, Adaka Boro and Ken Sarowiwa, nor forgetting the Awolowo who later committed suicide. you may need their testimony to strengthen your mind.

After you may have have killed another 3million and have staved a million kids, remenber to have your riffle and Khaki beside you at all times, as the Hausa's, the Fulanis, and the Jihadist will not quit until they have done to you and your families what they did to those i already mentioned, or currently doing to the people of Gowon and Danjuma and the so called middle belt, not to mention the Odi's,.

Okijajuju1:

Let us both swear by he future of our children that what I have said here are lies..

I listened to just one broadcast which was a recording and that where I heard his call for the destruction of Deeperlife in Aba and the stoning of PASTOR Kumuyi.

Swear with your future generation and I will do same..

Fhuking lazy pig who thinks Biafra would be the end of his woes. In the same Nigeria that is bad, Igbo men are making billions and building solid businesses and empires and a few disgruntled elements who can't think of a way to make their lives better without stealing from the hard working folks want war so they can pillage and loot from them. NEVER..

If a war breaks out, I would fight against Biafra for the unity of Nigeria. And I am sure the South South wouldn't stand along with the South East and that would just make this war call be like shooting ducks in a barrel for the Nigerian Army.

For the damage you have already done to the memories of these men and women who where killed in the most gruesome manner all over the north and western nigeria, not forgetting all those who has perished recently in various part of the North, you have already done an irreparable damage to your self and your families if indeed you are a true Biafran, which i doubt very much.

People like you will get rewarded for sabotaging your very own, but take a cue from Awolowo of our time, and Judas of their time.

7 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 26, 2015
Okijajuju1:
I would have called in and called out Nnamdi Kanu on his bullshit live on air but from the way he disrespected his callers, I knew he would hang up.

All I know is that any war started by the so called Biafran movement would end with the death of them on their own soil.
The manner at which the Kanu of a thing disrespect his callers is worrisome- rude, low and uncivilized. As if he is addressing some school kids.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Darlduchi: 11:58am On Jun 26, 2015
Can a Biafran refer to a course for which a million innocent kids were starved to death to a Biafra of a thing?

For the damage you have already done to the memories of these men and women who where killed in the most gruesome manner all over the north and western nigeria, not forgetting all those who has perished recently in various part of the North, you have already done an irreparable damage to your self and your families if indeed you are a true Biafran, which i doubt very much.

People like you will get rewarded for sabotaging your very own, but take a cue from Awo's of our time and Judas of their time

dorothy111:

The manner at which the Kanu of a thing disrespect his callers is worrisome- rude, low and uncivilized. As if he is addressing some school kids.
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Akanbee2015: 11:59am On Jun 26, 2015
shineeye:
He is the messenger he is doing God assignment to liberate his people nothing can happen to him

A terrorist group is gradually springing up in the South East. Now we know.
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by joeyfire(m): 12:04pm On Jun 26, 2015
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by joeyfire(m): 12:05pm On Jun 26, 2015
If they are serious about actualising self determination they should serve the agenda of the Lower Niger Congress and educate ppl at the grassroots ahead of the referendum which must surely come
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by igbanbajo(m): 1:43pm On Jun 26, 2015
Okijajuju1:

Finally, I will leave you with a food for thought: When you become a parent, if your response to an issue or dispute between your Children and family members is not for one child to go fight and kill another child, then Violence and war should never be a choice in conflict resolution. Find other means that are not as lazy and unproductive as war.. Also check history Less than 3 Nations the world over has ever gotten independence nor cessation from war.

Nice conclusion.
War is not good for anyone. It doesn't settle disagreements as disagreements are settled at the table.
May God Almighty give us peace.
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Demdem(m): 4:02pm On Jun 26, 2015
steppin:

If you think Nigeria of 1960's is the still the same with the current one, then you're even more silly than I thought.
The federal government chose to ignore him because, arresting him will only make him more popular than he already is.
So, don't get a High BP, we're going nowhere.

u are actually more foolish to be speaking on behalf of FG. what do u know? Fool, at the appropriate time he will be gotten rid of and absolutely nothing will happen.
His predecessors were chased away, nothing happened.
Some of his predecessors were arrested and current undergoing prosecution, nothing has happened so far. why should kanu be an exception grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 26, 2015
Darlduchi:
Can a Biafran refer to a course for which a million innocent kids were starved to death to a Biafra of a thing?

People like you will get rewarded for sabotaging your very own, but take a cue from Awo's of our time and Judas of their time

I can see you now worship your Kanu. He is even worse than a thing. A low life terrorist
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by discusant: 4:51pm On Jun 26, 2015
Okijajuju1:

Let us both swear by he future of our children that what I have said here are lies..

I listened to just one broadcast which was a recording and that where I heard his call for the destruction of Deeperlife in Aba and the stoning of PASTOR Kumuyi.

Swear with your future generation and I will do same..

Fhuking lazy pig who thinks Biafra would be the end of his woes. In the same Nigeria that is bad, Igbo men are making billions and building solid businesses and empires and a few disgruntled elements who can't think of a way to make their lives better without stealing from the hard working folks want war so they can pillage and loot from them. NEVER..

If a war breaks out, I would fight against Biafra for the unity of Nigeria. And I am sure the South South wouldn't stand along with the South East and that would just make this war call be like shooting ducks in a barrel for the Nigerian Army.

Ranting of an eternally mentally slavish or crude oil patriot of one Nigeria - a country that has demonstrably failed to function.

Your small senses tell you that you can continue to draw a division between SE and SS so that as the two groups are exploited by your masters, there can be no strong opposition from either the SS or SE to confront the exploiters.

When some Nigerians were fighting for independencr from colonial rule, your lazy type must have questioned what for?

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by ukomko: 4:52pm On Jun 26, 2015
Demdem:

u are actually more foolish to be speaking on behalf of FG. what do u know? Fool, at the appropriate time he will be gotten rid of and absolutely nothing will happen.
Some of his predecessors were arrested and current undergoing prosecution, nothing has happened so far. why should kanu be an exception grin grin grin
It doesnt matter who you arrest,u can never arrest an idea

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 26, 2015
ukomko:

Not suprising!!! you are either a baboon or a monkey in the zoological republic
Call all you want, at least I am not a coward like Ojukwu that jet to Ivory Coast when the war was just starting.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by ukomko: 5:01pm On Jun 26, 2015
dorothy111:

Call all you want, at least I am not a coward like Ojukwu that jet to Ivory Coast when the war was just starting.
Y is ojukwu a hero,upon all the support from britain and the rest,, a whole nigeria bribed cameroun with bakassi, just to defeat ojukwu
Idiotic baboons that dont think

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Demdem(m): 5:08pm On Jun 26, 2015
ukomko:

It doesnt matter who you arrest,u can never arrest an idea

No yawa, arrest and killings will continue then
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by ukomko: 5:15pm On Jun 26, 2015
Demdem:

No yawa, arrest and killings will continue then

Thats why i said that you are either a baboon or a monkey in zoological republic.
Everyday one igbo man is being killed by either a yoruba man with juju or an alamajiri with a knife.
Ndia ara

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Demdem(m): 5:24pm On Jun 26, 2015
ukomko:

Thats why i said that you are either a baboon or a monkey in zoological republic.
Everyday one igbo man is being killed by either a yoruba man with juju or an alamajiri with a knife.
Ndia ara

Fool so in ur daft state, ibo men dont kill either with kidnapping, fake drugs, fraud etc
Foolish arsehole

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by ukomko: 5:29pm On Jun 26, 2015
Demdem:

Fool so in ur daft state, ibo men dont kill either with kidnapping, fake drugs, fraud etc
Foolish arsehole
U will everly remain in ur zoo,if u dont train ur brain
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Demdem(m): 5:32pm On Jun 26, 2015
ukomko:

U will everly remain in ur zoo,if u dont train ur brain

Fool, the same zoo ur predecessor (ojukwu) fought against him defeated him and even buried him. He died a Nigerian. I forsee the same for ur kind. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by ukomko: 5:36pm On Jun 26, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, the same fool ur predecessor (ojukwu) fought against him defeated him and even buried him. He died a Nigerian. I forsee the same for ur kind. grin grin
Biafra makes ur heart beep cos u r either a baboon or a monkey

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Demdem(m): 5:38pm On Jun 26, 2015
ukomko:

Biafra makes ur heart beep cos u r either a baboon or a monkey

in contrast, i only laugh at the fraud and enjoy making a mockery of it grin grin

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Cattnoni: 5:42pm On Jun 26, 2015
huptin:
You know why the FG is not bothered about this radi Biafra nonsense, they know its a self destruct adventure, that will be limited to only one region that does not contribute anything significant to the nation's treasury, such a thing would never have been tolerated in Lagos or south south.
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by ukomko: 5:45pm On Jun 26, 2015
[quote author=Cattnoni post=35182528][/quote]
Live and direct from p.h and bayelsa
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by steppin: 5:51pm On Jun 26, 2015
Demdem:

You're a bigger mumu.
What do you know? They should arrest him. Why wait for an appropriate time?
Appropriate time my ass!

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Okijajuju1(m): 6:27pm On Jun 26, 2015
discusant:

Ranting of an eternally mentally slavish or crude oil patriot of one Nigeria - a country that has demonstrably failed to function.

Your small senses tell you that you can continue to draw a division between SE and SS so that as the two groups are exploited by your masters, there can be no strong opposition from either the SS or SE to confront the exploiters.

When some Nigerians were fighting for independencr from colonial rule, your lazy type must have questioned what for?

Nigeria did not fight for her Independence boy.. Grab a Social Studies text book.

The divide between the South South and the South East with regards Biafra isn't anything new. You may also wish to grab some history textbooks and find out more on that. The South South carried a ton more losses than the South East in the 1967 war because they were the least protected. Secondly you really expect the South South with their oil to join Biafra and remain minorities in yet another country? I doubt it. You may wish to ask Nnamdi Kanu and Uwazuruike what plans they have for the South South in this new nation of theirs and what allies they have made in this regard. War isn't that silly game you play on your Tecno phone, war is way bigger than that. The main reasons the Igbos are clamouring for Biafra at this time is because they don't have what it takes to play he politics required to become President, not Boko Haram, not Sharia, not the Yorubas nor the Hausas and definitely not Islam. If an Igbo man had won the elections, most of you would be singing a different tune right now.

There is a difference between the push for Independence and Cessastion. I hope you can figure that out for yourself. Google is a good starting point for your home work.

Finally, you and I have no quarrels that are personal. Should you wish to hold a debate on the merits and demerits on this Biafra of a Nation, feel free to indicate that and I will indulge you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by ukomko: 6:40pm On Jun 26, 2015
Okijajuju1:

Nigeria did not fight for her Independence boy.. Grab a Social Studies text book.

The divide between the South South and the South East with regards Biafra isn't anything new. You may also wish to grab some history textbooks and find out more on that. The South South carried a ton more losses than the South East in the 1967 war because they were the least protected. Secondly you really expect the South South with their oil to join Biafra and remain minorities in yet another country? I doubt it. You may wish to ask Nnamdi Kanu and Uwazuruike what plans they have for the South South in this new nation of theirs and what allies they have made in this regard. War isn't that silly game you play on your Tecno phone, war is way bigger than that. The main reasons the Igbos are clamouring for Biafra at this time is because they don't have what it takes to play he politics required to become President, not Boko Haram, not Sharia, not the Yorubas nor the Hausas and definitely not Islam. If an Igbo man had won the elections, most of you would be singing a different tune right now.

There is a difference between the push for Independence and Cessastion. I hope you can figure that out for yourself. Google is a good starting point for your home work.

Finally, you and I have no quarrels that are personal. Should you wish to hold a debate on the merits and demerits on this Biafra of a Nation, feel free to indicate that and I will indulge you.

We do our own thing in our own way, we are not good in copying.dont expect us to copy nigeria method. We can create, and innovate hence....

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Nature129(m): 7:05pm On Jun 26, 2015
egift:
The worst thing that has happened to Ndigbo is the likes of Nnamdi Kalu. Why:

- He is inciting war in a time of relative peace.
- The man is pitching Ndigbo against their fellow Nigerians.
- He brain-washing our people like people in terrorist training camps. At this rate, in no long time, Igbo youths will be receptive to suicide bombing.
- His plans is for war and destruction of Aligbo not how to bring development, empowerment, civilization and good governance to the South-East.
- His plans for Succession will only led to the killing of Millions of Ndigbo. In the last civil war, over 2million Ndigbo died. If there is a repeat, more people will die on both sides.
- Nnamdi Kalu just want to become an Emperor of Ndigbo, he is not democratic in anyway. What happens to the Majority of Igbos that do not want Biafra?
- The lunatic is wimping up sentiments and riding on the emotions of Ndigbo to make inroads to the hearts of the gullible.
- Mazi Kalu want to drag Ndigbo through the dark path of the Rwanda experience.

Apart from committing Treason, Mr Kalu is running and unlicensed Radio Transmissions in Nigeria. Call people to buy weapons. Preach hatred and endangering the safety of Ndigbo.

Many kids who do not understand the consequences of a full blown war with bombs dropping left and right are the his targets. Also joining his hate filled charge are those elders who are presently insignificant in their lives. The only edge they have now are Tales of War in the past like Mr. Gandoki in the story books.

We must resist predators and psychopaths like Nnamdi Kalu, who wants to prey on our emotions and bring destruction to our fatherland.

"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley

I will try hard not to call you a big fool if you are Igbo. If you follow trends in Nigeria, you'll know that Igbos are hated. The Nigerian state has deliberately denied the Igbos appointments and amenities for years. The worst of it all is that they've sworn Igbos will never rule again...NAIRA ( Never Allow Igbos Rule Again).

An Igbo adage says, "Onye ajuru aju, adighi aju onwe ya." If they don't like us they should let us go and form our own nation. Any Igbo man who doesn't believe in the cause will see how he'll be treated like trash by them.

Igbos are being treated like slaves in Nigeria. We can't continue like this. Even though I don't anticipate Igbos getting freedom on a platter, like Nigeria was freed from Britain, it's either we fight this war once and for all or we forever remain silent and stop disturbing people on the Internet.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by egift(m): 7:23pm On Jun 26, 2015
[s]
Nature129:

I will try hard not to call you a big fool if you are Igbo. If you follow trends in Nigeria, you'll know that Igbos are hated. The Nigerian state has deliberately denied the Igbos appointments and amenities for years. The worst of it all is that they've sworn Igbos will never rule again...NAIRA ( Never Allow Igbos Rule Again).

An Igbo adage says, "Onye ajuru aju, adighi aju onwe ya." If they don't like us they should let us go and form our own nation. Any Igbo man who doesn't believe in the cause will see how he'll be treated like trash by them.

Igbos are being treated like slaves in Nigeria. We can't continue like this. Even though I don't anticipate Igbos getting freedom on a platter, like Nigeria was freed from Britain, it's either we fight this war once and for all or we forever remain silent and stop disturbing people on the Internet.
[/s]

NEXT!

(When you stop treating yourself as an outcast, we can discuss as Nigerians we are. But if you are already on your way to Jerusalem to do your a Biafra thing, then safe journey. And if you don't have transport money, you can trek or swim). grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him / Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) / Photos From Sambisa Forest: Viewers Discretion Strictly Advised!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.