Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. (108953 Views)

IPOB Asaba Gave Nnamdi Kanu A Portrait & Title Of 'OJI IGODO BIAFRA' / Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu Hug In Court Abuja (Photo) / Caption This Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu & A Prison Warder In Court Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by asha80(m): 9:53am On Jun 25, 2015
NormalCodes:

It is people like MASSOB who are scammers and kidnappers.

Did u know they went to U.N 2x last year?

Those white modafuckas don't want Africans to chart their own course. Nigeria govt and Britain are busy suppressing the issue at the UN security council.

So one way or another, U.N must come intervene and then u negotiate.
so who are these ipob going to attack and on whose land is the attack going to happen?

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by discusant: 9:53am On Jun 25, 2015
pleiades45:
whom God wan destroy he go first make them crazy. some powerful demons working with those biafra guys

You are a crude oil patriot of one Nigeria.
.The day the earth was made, was your part of the earth in today's Nigeria decreed to belong to one country with Biafra - and forever?

Nigeria failed its people, only politicians and a few connected to oil proceeds benefit from one Nigeria.

Those groups who want to leave Nigeria to try in a new country must not be blocked.

Even the UN allows self-determination, but you hungry Nigerians who believe you cannot survive without crude oil raise dust against mention of Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by ransomed: 9:54am On Jun 25, 2015
Some people are yet to recover from the last civil war and some toddlers are calling for another war. It is easy to start war but, difficult to end. It better to jaw jaw than to war war. Thanks.

6 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Freiburger(m): 9:54am On Jun 25, 2015
ransomed:
Some people are yet to recover from the last civil war and some toddlers are calling for another war. It is easy to start war but, difficult to end. It better to jaw jaw than to war war. Thanks.
grin grin grin wink

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Ozichim(m): 9:55am On Jun 25, 2015
I wonder why some people are brainless. Why should people panic if Igbos say they are no longer interested in this artificial union call Nigeria. Nigeria God(Laggard) created them for his own interest and the man have died long time ago. And now out of greed some people are ready to die to keep the man’s thought alive.
Please tell me Why should somebody die because He want Hausa, Yoruba & Igbo to stay in the same country. The same person that want the Igbos to stay in the same country with Him does not actually like the Igbo’s. Hence I can say they want the Igbos to remain in the country so long they are not the one ruling, So you can see mans’ wickedness.

Please as a Christian I can’t see any wrong in somebody desiring to be free or separate himself from such union as Nigeria, except that God doesn’t want it. And if as a Christian I’m bitter and angry because somebody want to separate himself from a group, I’m actually the one committing sin.
Please leave Nnamdi Kanu Alone, as He is saying the mind of so many people.
People say that the Igbos are bad, and evil, they are greedy etc. they don’t like them, and even if they like them but the Igbos want to stay free from the union with Nigeria there should be no quarrel about that. Let them go.

I believe the rest can stay as one country without the Igbos.

People like Okija JUJU is the problem of Nigeria because he is a witch and full of evil, Nigeria should get read of such people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Stylaay(m): 9:55am On Jun 25, 2015
To be honest any ibo man agitating dor biafra is a frustrated never do well or possible a youth witg exuberance and internet at his disposal. When i read the nonsense some ibos type on nairaland i shake my head in disgust. I also feel other tribes that pleasure this few that think in a twisted way by stereotyping all ibos are also not exposed to a large extent. An average ibo man just wants an enabling environment to make his daily bread. Proudly Ibo boi movement so no quote me talk rubbish. I see the logic behind some posts when some nairalanders put up thier pictures with age surely comes wisdom

10 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by BlackBaron: 9:57am On Jun 25, 2015
Fair enough, Igbos have the full rights to self determination if overwhelmingly disenfranchised with the state of the nation (everyone is)
It's the methods this guy is deploying to achieve that means, calling out for attacks and harassment is already an half step closer to terrorism. Let him just remember, that it'll only take an idiot to carry out his bid and then he'll get arrested and incarcerated in the UK for inciting violence.

There are many youths unemployed, disenfranchised and are easy to manipulate, it started that way in the north with Boko Bastards. It seems to be taking roots in the SE with the constant threats, hate speeches and all. It'll only take a day for the cup to boil over and that'll be it.

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 25, 2015
Kanu is spreading so much hate, and being very insultive,

He is already filling the minds of the gullible with violence and bitterness.

It is very wrong, a wrong way to thread.
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 25, 2015
sweetgala:

I'm from Ile Ife Nigeria, the place you call a zoo, and I don't support OPC or any stupid egbe omo oduduwa. All these groups are nonsense including MASSOB or IPOB etc

I've also seen what hate and conflict can do to a place, if you visited Ife during the modakeke crisis you'd know

I see Kanu for what he is a thief and fraud most important a terrorist

OK you are a Yoruba man and u are putting mouth in our struggle, guy respect urself abeg.

Mtcheew, If he dey scam us, na u dey scam?

The issue is that u jumped into the matter and didn't know how it started.

But u didn't tell everyone, that in that video u posted earlier, that Fulani cattle rearers were brandishing AK 47 rifles, without any security agency arresting them.

And also, u failed to tell the world when Uwazururike kidnapped and blackmailed him for telling him to stop taxing people with MASSOB.

U didn't know when MASSOB was campaigning for PDP and BVI was campaigning for APC.
So called Freedom fighters, yes the ones u like their method.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Stylaay(m): 9:59am On Jun 25, 2015
To be honest any ibo man agitating for biafra is a frustrated never do well or possible a youth witg exuberance and internet at his disposal. When i read the nonsense some ibos type on nairaland i shake my head in disgust. I also feel other tribes that pleasure this few that think in a twisted way by stereotyping all ibos are also not exposed to a large extent. An average ibo man just wants an enabling environment to make his daily bread. Proudly Ibo boi movement so no quote me talk rubbish. I see the logic behind some posts when some nairalanders put up thier pictures with age surely comes wisdom
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by ransomed: 9:59am On Jun 25, 2015
Some people are yet to recover from the last civil war and some toddlers are calling for another war. It is easy to start war but, difficult to end. It is better to jaw jaw than to war war. Thanks.
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 25, 2015
Please I want ask this question to generality of Nigeria using nairaland port:

What have you and I individually benefited from this country called Nigeria.

Please tablet them for me. What cause all this brouhaha is simply frustrations people face in a country. How many of us are sure that in next twenty years we ll have stable power supply, have access to portable water supply or other relatively necessity of life? For now no possibility of such because of the type of government we run.

The facts are like what happened in 2012 fuel subsidy removal. we know our problem but because the solution is coming from people we dont like or cherish, it will not happen.

Secondly, what is holding some groups in Nigeria is selfishness not patriotism.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 25, 2015
asha80:
so who are these ipob going to attack and on whose land is the attack going to happen?

Listen well enough to him, he said Nigerian government and not civilians.
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by shamecurls(m): 10:01am On Jun 25, 2015
ydass:
Threat? Does that one exist? Who is Nnamdi Kanu? Does he own a private jet? Does he have a property in Asokro village or is he a popular comedian?

If he doesn't fit to all this category he is a no body.

A pauper seeking attention he is......Just trying to make fame after failing in all his endeavors

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by scentmarlc(m): 10:02am On Jun 25, 2015
speak2emmalex:
At the mention of Biafra, every Nigerian begins to get nightmare

Uhmmmmmm, dorothy111 do yu agree with emmalex?

[size=20pt] STOP SCROLLING JOOR cheesygrin READ AND CLICK ON MY SIGNATURE. I NEED YOUR HELP TO WIN gringrin[/size]
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by WilyWily: 10:02am On Jun 25, 2015
Pontaboki:
Nigeria is a Zoo and it will crumble sooner or later!
Dis Devil Paradise call Nigeria is on her Final Days
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by PMIcon(m): 10:03am On Jun 25, 2015
Demburrows:
Op are u just waking up, the fg for long is fully aware of the movement, they only threading with caution Cos the as it is now any taming on that guy will trigger a civil war which Nigeria can't afford right now plus they have thousands of members in over 80 countries who are ready to shake the world with protest and make the fg look stupid if it dare tries any onslaught on the Biafrans.
One thing for sure Nigeria aiint staying beyond 2016 .

That's the CIA project NIg 2015

If we even decide to close our eyes to the benefit of being together and we decide to go our separate ways ( which sincerely l am okay with so far we agree and prepare for it) does it have to be by war?

With the level of sustained hatred from those who believe in biafra against other tribes in Nigeria, who then claims other tribes hate them (though we allow them to live among us), I think those who believe in Biafra should be allowed to go. They. Should govern themselves. But even going by natural views, many who share the biafran views are not willing to leave Lagos. They had better choose where to stand if they mean business.

I think it is immaturity that makes some people buy into the lie that other parts of Nigeria are against Igbos. Tell me what problems igbos face in Nigeria that no other tribe face. Even if you leave Nigeria, you will still want to divide among yourselves because the problem is internal. You only see the world by who you are rather than as it truly is.

8 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by missKiffy(f): 10:03am On Jun 25, 2015
ddami:
please ooo what is Biafra.me am in Lagos I have not heard of BI not 2 talk of AFRA who z kalu, hes he a palm wine tapper what is his occupation and what is his usefulness to mankind......... I guess dey only exist in aba
Hehehehe cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by asha80(m): 10:03am On Jun 25, 2015
NormalCodes:

Listen well enough to him, he said Nigerian government and not civilians.
so why the threat against kumuyi?..by the way against Nigerian govt ba? So where is turf for engagement?
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by scentmarlc(m): 10:04am On Jun 25, 2015
slyopez:
Radio Biafra is inciteful and might trigger violence, I think he's(kalu) being too forward in his crusade, security operatives should keep a tab on that dude.

Chuna1985 and gravanno doesnt seem to be in tandem with your opinnion. Buh i fink you are right thou but dey seem to be correct too.

[size=20pt] STOP SCROLLING JOOR cheesygrin READ AND CLICK ON MY SIGNATURE. I NEED YOUR HELP TO WIN gringrin[/size]
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by discusant: 10:04am On Jun 25, 2015
ransomed:

Why must you fight war again against seceding Biafra? Because you want to benefit from crude oil in the SS? Do you not know that the most wealthy countries in the world, eg, Switzerland, S. Korea, Japan have no crude oil?

Is Nigeria as a country working? What happened to Referendum through which other normal countries resolve matters like this amicably without war? Nigeria hid referendum from Nigerians. That is a sign of abnormality with Nigeria as a country.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by PointB: 10:05am On Jun 25, 2015
By the way @Kumuyi,
Igbos need industries, not more churches.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by PointB: 10:07am On Jun 25, 2015
Monikween:
So revolution is brought by violence?... no wonder whites see us as savages...

Whites killed more people in their numerous small and big wars. They are more savages than blacks!

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery - Bob Marley. grin

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Rotimi47: 10:07am On Jun 25, 2015
IlekeHD:

This is what I've been saying.

The terrorism will stay in the SS/SE like boko haram in the North and if they descend past the East, they will 've treated like terrorist.

It benefits no one.

I sincerely hope OPC negates from doing it because Lagos is boiling and Yorubas are VERY collective.

I promise you, Kanu won't be in the SE when shoit happens.
I appreciate your comment as the hatred being preached and accepted by most Igbo's will quickly backfire if any harm is done to Kumuyi of deeper blife because Yoruba's are very united when it comes to threats against Yoruba's; Yoruba's do not fight each other based on religion as you will see Christians, Muslims and even traditionalists being from the same family. I believe that you have more Igbo's in Yoruba land more than any other regions outside the east in Nigeria while we have few Yoruba's living or doing business in the east; so if the Igbo's wants a show down with the Yoruba's who is a larger tribe than the igbo tribe they should be prepared for hundreds of thousands of casualties which the North may also take advantage of doing same to Igbo's staying or doing business in the North. Not to forget the issue of bomb making, every tribe have that knowhow which even boko haram have shown they are capable of; Igbo's should see reality as I will ask, do they not know that boko haram and eg Isis will simply move east so as to kill as many as possible immediately this war the east wants start? Igbo's better be wise before those calling indirectly or directly for war and several innocent ones get killed in large numbers. I pray that it doesn't come to that.

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by sweetgala(m): 10:07am On Jun 25, 2015
NormalCodes:

OK you are a Yoruba man and u are putting mouth in our struggle, guy respect urself abeg.

Mtcheew, If he dey scam us, na u dey scam?

The issue is that u jumped into the matter and didn't know how it started.

But u didn't tell everyone, that in that video u posted earlier, that Fulani cattle rearers were brandishing AK 47 rifles, without any security agency arresting them.

And also, u failed to tell the world when Uwazururike kidnapped and blackmailed him for telling him to stop taxing people with MASSOB.

U didn't know when MASSOB was campaigning for PDP and BVI was campaigning for APC.
So called Freedom fighters, yes the ones u like their method.

The Fulani herdmen while constituting a relative nuisance as it may be; have been walking that path religiously before the conception of Nigeria, that trail is as natural to them as air they breath. They were making this treks before Uthman Dan Fodio brought Islam to sub Saharan Africa (fact not myth)

In a single movement over 2 million Naira worth of livestock is being feried accrosss the Nigerian roads ladden with armed robbers , kidnappers , they have to pass through areas where BH operate. If I was moving 2million naira I'd want to have a big gun that says please stay well clear too.

It is the Job of the federal government to find a culture sensitive solution for a nomadic tribe to practice their culture while not disturbing others.

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Elan83(m): 10:08am On Jun 25, 2015
Sunnybobo3:
I wonder why government allowed that lunatic to go on this long. Nnamdi Kanu is a scam but in the process of carrying out his business, is inciting hate among fellow Nigerians and non supporters of his approach. He is a terrorist and should be treated as such.
u're a hopeless slave! Vagabond!

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 25, 2015
asha80:
so why the threat against kumuyi?..by the way against Nigerian govt ba? So where is turf for engagement?

Listen to the radio station and get details from him.

U can get their U.K number and call in to ask.

As for Kumuiyi, he brought the hate threat against himself. I answered this question earlier on this thread.

But since Kumuiyi is now sharing flyers and invitations with the help of Soldiers and Policemen, I believe he got the message well enough.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by jayriginal: 10:08am On Jun 25, 2015
Okijajuju1:

For the entire period I was tuned into the station, it was back to back tirades against the current Government of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, raw undiluted anti-Semitic messages targeted mostly at the Yorubas,

Anti semitic?
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by jossyj: 10:10am On Jun 25, 2015
Imanuelle:
Kanu is spreading so much hate, and being very insultive,

He is already filling the minds of the gullible with violence and bitterness.

It is very wrong, a wrong way to thread.

pls tell us how to get biafra because we are tired of nigeria
we want to go or dont you like freedom?
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by discusant: 10:10am On Jun 25, 2015
asha80:

Anti semitism means being anti-Jewish.

The semi-literate author of this piece wrote that Radio Biafra broadcasts anti-semitic messages.

It's most improbable for Radio Biafra to broadcast anti-Jewish message. Radio Biafra just can't broadcast anti-Semitic message.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 25, 2015
sweetgala:

The Fulani herdmen while constituting a relative nuisance as it may have been walking that path religiously before the conception of Nigeria, that trail is as natural to them as air they breath.

In a single movement over 2 million Naira worth of livestock is being feried accrosss the Nigerian roads ladden with armed robbers , kidnappers , they have to pass through areas where BH operate. If I was moving 2million naoara I'd want to have a big gun that says please stay well clear too

OK u are now defending Fulani men, but u don't want Biafrans to arm themselves, but u read the story of how they rape 2 catholic sisters at gun point in Enugu and how they are ransacking villages in nearby Benue.

Guy be fair to yourself and to us.

4 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by bosedekemi(f): 10:11am On Jun 25, 2015
ransomed:

There is no smoke without fire. War are usually fought by aggrieved parties. However it is looked at, nigeria has failed all the nations forced in together. Also any nation that deem it necessary secede should not be bullied. Too much hate exist among all nations. Dialogue, referendum is the key... undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (29) (Reply)

Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) / Photos From Sambisa Forest: Viewers Discretion Strictly Advised! / Babangida Can't Wear Shoes Anymore. Nemesis Catches Up With The Evil Genius - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.