Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. (108827 Views)

IPOB Asaba Gave Nnamdi Kanu A Portrait & Title Of 'OJI IGODO BIAFRA' / Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu Hug In Court Abuja (Photo) / Caption This Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu & A Prison Warder In Court Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by adejaresalami1(m): 4:22pm On Jun 24, 2015
chuna1985:

U mean the 3 armed robbers did not support Biafra
I wanna ask the same too
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 24, 2015
egift:

Some want the Oracle Empire while others are calling for Zionist kingdom - you clowns are confused sets of people. We are Nigerians and that is what will remain. Separation gbakwa oku!
keep ranting grin

you mean nigeriens?
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 24, 2015
olapluto:

I have always said Biafra needs to seek for a referendum first, for us to really know how many people want it. It is not by few people (less than 1000) inciting the population based on race. Even Scotland with its more popular nationalistic followership failed at the referendum.
A simple referendum will put people like Kanu to bed.

You mean all these guys will vote NO?

You don't realize Nigeria don tire many people.

U will be surprised many people want Nigeria brought to her knees, so she can start doing things right.

11 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 24, 2015
adejaresalami1:
I wanna ask the same too
that guys high on cow shit
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by ACM10: 7:10pm On Jun 24, 2015
Nigeria needs people that operates on its frequency of madness. Government invites only radicals like Nnamdi Kanu for negotiation. All the known revolutionaries were once tagged mad by their critics. Think of Lenin, Castro, Mugabe, Ho Chi Minh. No northerner has condemned Boko haram, so why should Igbos be leading the fight against Nnamdi Kanu? Every sensible Igbo should just stand aside and observe. If Nnamdi Kanu statements make you cringe, better quit listening. Nigeria needs to be brought to its knee.

12 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by bosedekemi(f): 7:47pm On Jun 24, 2015
Make Pastor Kumiyi respect the decision of the planned host if they want him not to go to Aba shocked Crusade is not by force.

I think those people killed and suffering in the North need the preaching abeg grin

9 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by bosedekemi(f): 7:49pm On Jun 24, 2015
ACM10:
Nigeria needs people that operates on its frequency of madness. Government invites only radicals like Nnamdi Kanu for negotiation. All the known revolutionaries were once tagged mad by their critics. Think of Lenin, Castro, Mugabe, Ho Chi Minh. No northerner has condemned Boko haram, so why should Igbos be leading the fight against Nnamdi Kanu? Every sensible Igbo should just stand aside and observe. If Nnamdi Kanu statements make you cringe, please better quit listening. Nigeria needs to be brought to its knee.
shocked
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by bosedekemi(f): 7:51pm On Jun 24, 2015
NormalCodes:

You mean all these guys will vote NO?

You don't realize Nigeria don tire many people.

U will be surprised many people want Nigeria brought to her knees, so she can start doing things right.

Wahala dee o shocked

Referendum is needed to make sure innocent lives are not lost again o.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Okijajuju1(m): 9:37pm On Jun 24, 2015
ACM10:
I think we need someone like Nnamdi Kanu in the east. Nigeria only respects violent characters. We Igbos should not fight him, at best, we should stand aside and observe. We have been taken for granted for long in this country. We need some radicals to bring aggressive bite to our struggle. Okijajuju1, how many northerners attempted to destroy Boko haram? Egbue dike na ogu uno, achobaya na ogu ama.

Maybe if they did, Boko Haram wouldn't be what it is today.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by cheruv: 10:34pm On Jun 24, 2015
ACM10:
Nigeria needs people that operates on its frequency of madness. Government invites only radicals like Nnamdi Kanu for negotiation. All the known revolutionaries were once tagged mad by their critics. Think of Lenin, Castro, Mugabe, Ho Chi Minh. No northerner has condemned Boko haram, so why should Igbos be leading the fight against Nnamdi Kanu? Every sensible Igbo should just stand aside and observe. If Nnamdi Kanu statements make you cringe, better quit listening. Nigeria needs to be brought to its knee.
Once again.. Shame on egift!!

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 24, 2015
cheruv:

Once again.. Shame on egift!!

They love Nigeria more than Zik.

One thing is that these set of people get served properly by the same people they attach themselves too.
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Emilokoiyawon: 1:31am On Jun 25, 2015
ACM10:

So why were you crying like a victim when the Oba of Lagos threatened to threw some people into the Lagoon?
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Emilokoiyawon: 1:33am On Jun 25, 2015
bosedekemi:
Make Pastor Kumiyi respect the decision of the planned host if they want him not to go to Aba shocked Crusade is not by force.

I think those people killed and suffering in the North need the preaching abeg grin

So if Kumuyi cannot do his work in Aba should Yeebos be allowed to do their work in Lagos?

8 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Emilokoiyawon: 5:58am On Jun 25, 2015
My message to supporters of Nnamdi Kanu and Indigbo:

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire.

9 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by jimmy2k: 8:49am On Jun 25, 2015
But nothing like one nigeria my brother Biafra must stand

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by oladeledave: 8:50am On Jun 25, 2015
Interns at Stylesbrough Limited

Stylesbrough Limited, is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Intern

Job Description
This is an exciting opportunity for anyone interested in pursuing a career in ecommerce industry.
You will be offered the opportunity to work on exciting department like Online Merchandising, Logistics and Fulfillment, Quality Assurance, Telesales, HR, Admin, Digital Marketing, Graphix, Photography and Store.
Intern will gain hand-on experience working in these fields.
Intern will be collaborating closely with Director/CEO/Head of Departments.
We are looking for assertive, energetic and creative people to join our team.
An internship with us can show you the ins-and-outs of this industry.
All assignments add value both to our company and to your development as a professional in the field.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2015.

apply here: http://dynamicexploits..com/2015/06/interns-at-stylesbrough-limited.html
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 25, 2015
Okijajuju1:
I was on a drive back from Aba yesterday with my Mum when the conversation we were having led to the mention of this Radio Biafra which is currently airing on FM 102.1 in most South South and South Eastern states. Last time I heard of this Radio Biafra, it was an Internet radio station that didn't have that much of a following to warrant any real concerns, however I was shocked to find out that they were now a terrestrial radio station with a Frequency Modular bandwidth. Anyways, I tuned in out of curiosity to find out what they were all about and that was when the hair on the back of my neck stood. I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

For the entire period I was tuned into the station, it was back to back tirades against the current Government of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, raw undiluted anti-Semitic messages targeted mostly at the Yorubas, calls for the destruction of all Deeperlife Church posters, billboards and the burning and destruction of all Deeperlife churches in Aba and all Igbo Land, the stopping of any Deeperlife crusade from holding in Aba, calls for the Igbos to arm themselves pending when he (Nnamdi Kanu who was being referred to as director) would give the clarion call for the war to commence, calls for Igbos and the supporters of the Biafran cause to join their local chapter and contribute money to him (Nnamdi) to purchase arms to prosecute a war against the Government of Nigeria. The Nnamdi character freely spewed hate for Yorubas and Hausas, referred to Nigeria as a Zoo that they would destroy, e.t.c

At first, I just felt that this was a case of a Lunatic who seems to have found his way into a radio station, but my fears didn't rise until I heard the calls coming into the station from his growing followers. One of such callers actually said Hello Director, If Kumuyi steps into Aba, I WILL KILL HIM". Another caller said he was a technician of sorts and was willing to offer his services to help build a bomb to destroy Nigeria and the Nnamdi character took his number and promised to get in touch with him. The calls kept coming in and it was just caller after caller pledging support for the cause of this deranged man. It didn't matter that the Nnamdi Character sounded rude, arrogant and full of himself and obviously had a thirst for power, it didn't matter that he was insulting and disrespecting most of the callers who dialed in, more people kept calling.

Now my reason for starting this thread is to use this medium to bring the attention of the Government to the birth of a New Terrorist group in the South East.. I couldn't help but remember that this was exactly how the Boko Haram menace started, First it was just an Islamic preacher who was also doing Charity works and feeding his followers, then it grew into a militia that has cause the death of over 15,000 Nigerians and counting. Please those with the right connect should inform our security agencies. Whilst listening, most of the callers were reading out their phone numbers over the air and I was wondering if someone is noting down these numbers and placing taps on them and placing the owners on the terrorist watch list.

I would be honest and say that this Biafra Radio broadcast really troubled me. One of our workers who is a listener and was a follower only changed his views after I managed to explain to him the implications of what this Nnamdi Character was soliciting. The Nnamdi fellow is not hard to catch, below is a picture of him I pulled off of the Internet. And it seems he freely enters and leaves Nigeria as he pleases.

I really hope someone in a position of authority hears this message and acts on it fast before things get to the point where we now have to start doing damage control at which point many innocent lives would have been lost. Let's use the Lessons learnt from the Boko Haram case and the arrest and murder of Mohammed Yussuf to find a way of finding, arresting and shutting down this Terrorist Group. Today we may think it's just a radio broadcast, but if half the callers I heard were not just blowing hot. Air, then we must take this threat to National peace seriously.

A stitch in time Saves nine.

Okija-Juju The Gods are Wise....
Sorry brother, they can't do nothing to Nnamdi. I am not in support of his wicked ideology or agenda.
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Bants(m): 8:55am On Jun 25, 2015
To be honest no ibo man wan die and for an ibo man to finance war he rather finance a genuine business and make profit again i blame it on lack of employment people that dont ve devil uses them
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by jimmy2k: 8:55am On Jun 25, 2015
You stupid is like ur have is uncircumcised buhari one nigeria my foot
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by mencade6: 8:56am On Jun 25, 2015
things are happening o...chaiiii

[size=80pt] I P C [/size]

[size=40pt] CHANGE! [/size]

[size=20pt] fellow nairalanders of esteem character and charisma, we hope you are all doing great this lovely morning. we appreciate you all for you are all great men and women of unique minds.

we plead for your vote today. we cant do this all by ourselves. help us with your votes because without you we are nothing. thank you in anticipation[/size]

FOR ACCOUNTABILITY VOTE IAMKINGZLEE

FOR DIVIDENDS OF NAIRACRACY VOTE IAMKINGZLEE

vote like this

[size=20pt]i vote for iamkingzlee cc NLJEGA

here is the link for voting[/size]

it starts from 9.am to 6pm

[size=30pt]https://www.nairaland.com/2403058/mr-nairaland-contest-2015-final[/size]

THANK YOU ALL
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by oladeledave: 8:56am On Jun 25, 2015
Executive Assistant at SD Human Resources Limited

We are recruiting to fill the position of:

Job Title: Executive Assistant

Job Description
Managing the day-to-day activities of the MD
Organizing and maintaining files and records
Planning and scheduling meetings and appointments
Preparing and editing correspondence, reports, and presentations
Making travel and guest arrangements
Providing quality customer service
Working in a professional environment
Requirements
Candidates should be female and must reside in Ibeju-lekki

Salary
N80,000 - N100,000

Application Closing Date
7th July, 2015.

APPLY HERE: http://dynamicexploits..com/2015/06/executive-assistant-at-sd-human.html
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by victoreltemur: 8:56am On Jun 25, 2015
shineeye:
He is the messenger he is doing God assignment to liberate his people nothing can happen to him
I think yu are MAD!

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 25, 2015
Emilokoiyawon:

So if Kumuyi cannot do his work in Aba should Yeebos be allowed to do their work in Lagos?

U can do anything u like to igbos in Lagos, u people have always been oppressing dem there.

If kumunyi thinks this is an empty threat, let him come n witness hell.

This is Aba ooo, not Enugu or owerri.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by kolmat: 8:58am On Jun 25, 2015
very bad
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Monikween(f): 8:58am On Jun 25, 2015
shineeye:
He is the messenger he is doing God assignment to liberate his people nothing can happen to him
ur joking right?
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Freiburger(m): 8:58am On Jun 25, 2015
Bants:
To be honest no ibo man wan die and for an ibo man to finance war he rather finance a genuine business and make profit again i blame it on lack of employment people that dont ve devil uses them

grin grin grin grin
Dont mind the few prodigal Kids.

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Monikween(f): 8:59am On Jun 25, 2015
chuna1985:

U can do anything u like to igbos in Lagos, u people have always been oppressing dem there.

If kumunyi thinks this is an empty threat, let him come n witness hell.

This is Aba ooo, not Enugu or owerri.
eeeeee eeeehhhh
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by ladkud(m): 9:00am On Jun 25, 2015
ydass:
Threat? Does that one exist? Who is Nnamdi Kanu? Does he own a private jet? Does he have a property in Asokro village or is he a popular comedian?

If he doesn't fit to all this category he is a no body.

Does shekau has a private jet or house in Asokoro village? He (shekau) was nobody then, but now.........
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 25, 2015
Emilokoiyawon:

So why were you crying like a victim when the Oba of Lagos threatened to threw some people into the Lagoon?

Igbos are men of valour, they don't cry n most importantly we don't cry for Yoruba cowards.

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by oladeledave: 9:01am On Jun 25, 2015
Marketing Officer at Reputable Engineering Company

A reputable Engineering Company in Opebi, Ikeja Lagos State requires the services of a highly resourceful personnel to fill the position of:

Job Title: Marketing Officer

Qualification
The candidate must possess a minimum of OND in Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of 2 years experience in Marketing of PPR Pipes and Fittings and Pex Pipes and Fittings.
Remuneration
Attractive salary plus generous sales commission based on sales performance.
APPLY HERE: http://dynamicexploits..com/2015/06/marketing-officer-at-reputable.html
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 25, 2015
watts75:
Those shouting BiAfra are the ones that barely have anything, the rich ibo folks that knows the worth of his property in Western and Northern region won't even think of something very silly as seceding.
Why I think those guys are stupid, in fact very stupid to say the least, foreigners are allow to own properties in foreign land. It is actually to the benefit of the host community to host foreigners doing legitimate business and paying tax.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) / Photos From Sambisa Forest: Viewers Discretion Strictly Advised! / Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.