Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,376 members, 7,853,673 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:19 PM

Theory: The Uglier The Leader, The Worst The Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Theory: The Uglier The Leader, The Worst The Government (815 Views)

Chibok Girls Have Seen The Worst The World Has To Offer- Pres. Buhari / No Comparism Between Amaechi And Wike, One Is A Leader, The Other A Tout / Yoruba Traditional Leader The Ooni Of Ife, Okunade Sijuade Blast Buhari Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Theory: The Uglier The Leader, The Worst The Government by Ikengawo: 3:22am On Jun 24, 2015

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Theory: The Uglier The Leader, The Worst The Government by Atouke: 3:33am On Jun 24, 2015
[size=40pt]LOL[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Theory: The Uglier The Leader, The Worst The Government by IlekeHD: 3:46am On Jun 24, 2015
Lmaooo.

Yes, GEJ is damn ugly.

1 Like

Re: Theory: The Uglier The Leader, The Worst The Government by Obijulius: 4:16am On Jun 24, 2015
Sweet.

I just noticed that the last three have something in common. grin grin grin grin

They are sophisticated... grin grin grin grin

Update: Also noticed that Handsomeness decreases rapidly as you move from the far-east to the west.- Just my observation.

5 Likes

Re: Theory: The Uglier The Leader, The Worst The Government by KanwuliaJara: 4:27am On Jun 24, 2015
TUFIAKWA!!!!! Ndi EDO di kwa NJOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR!!!!! cry

1 Like

Re: Theory: The Uglier The Leader, The Worst The Government by Nobody: 4:31am On Jun 24, 2015
Aregbese de aregbe of gbese kingdom...
Aregbe ugly no be small
I heard aregbese na seun governor, make I close mouth before dem say I deh threaten NL.
Re: Theory: The Uglier The Leader, The Worst The Government by KanwuliaJara: 4:31am On Jun 24, 2015
Re: Theory: The Uglier The Leader, The Worst The Government by Nobody: 5:05am On Jun 24, 2015
IlekeHD:
Lmaooo.

Yes, GEJ is damn ugly.
Buh he didn't make that list up there. undecided fvcktard.
Re: Theory: The Uglier The Leader, The Worst The Government by IlekeHD: 5:18am On Jun 24, 2015
keyzid:

Buh he didn't make that list up there. undecided fvcktard.

Is the list written in stone?

Are we fighting?
Re: Theory: The Uglier The Leader, The Worst The Government by Nobody: 5:36am On Jun 24, 2015
Wahala don dey
Re: Theory: The Uglier The Leader, The Worst The Government by MalcoImX: 5:55am On Jun 24, 2015
Where will you place this?

Re: Theory: The Uglier The Leader, The Worst The Government by Nobody: 6:04am On Jun 24, 2015
What about illiterate leaders
Re: Theory: The Uglier The Leader, The Worst The Government by Activity77(m): 6:17am On Jun 24, 2015
Hahahahahahahaha

U jus made my morning now wit a resounding laugh
Re: Theory: The Uglier The Leader, The Worst The Government by Nobody: 6:25am On Jun 24, 2015

Re: Theory: The Uglier The Leader, The Worst The Government by Ikengawo: 12:56pm On Jun 24, 2015

GEJ wasn't ugly. The ones i listed at ugly, you'll never find an attractive picture of Bola Tinubu

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Google Search For P0rn Plummets During Ramadan... / Graphic Video: Nigerian Policemen Beat Up Driver For Refusing To Stop / Leave Us Alone, We Can Resolve Our Problems - Senate Leadership To Apc Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.