Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,814 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Mc Akonuche Of Blaze Fm Supports Unizik Student Who Was A Victim Fire Outbreak - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mc Akonuche Of Blaze Fm Supports Unizik Student Who Was A Victim Fire Outbreak (712 Views)

Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation / Blaze Fm Oraifite, Agm Dead? / The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mc Akonuche Of Blaze Fm Supports Unizik Student Who Was A Victim Fire Outbreak by nairaarea: 4:54am On Jun 24, 2015
#supportGinika
The Support Ginika Campaign received a big boost yesterday as Igboke Akonuche Wisdom (MC AKONUCHE) of Blaze FM who is also CEO of Oxigen entertainment and Ekeanumba Hillary, CEO of Bukason Investment both contributed their quota towards helping Amanwa Queendarline Ginika. The duo who are also final year students of medical laboratory department before making their donations encouraged her not to be depressed by her loss. They urged her never to give up and to be also be generous to others in the future. They also encouraged other students and well meaning individuals in the society to contribute their quota to help Ginika.

In the words of Ekeanumba Hillary, 'I always pray to God to help me remember the needy and to support them in my own little ways because I believe it's my duty. I don't have to wait till am very rich or till I have more than enough, so help me God'.

The victim who was excited by the donations thanked the donors and prayed that God will bless them. Also, the Public Relations Officer, Fii Samuel and Director of Transport, Ogbodo Emmanuel of the Student Association Government, who witnessed the donations thanked the MC Akonuche and Ekeanumba Hillary for their generosity and also encouraged other students to also do the same.

On the 17th of June, 2015, Ginika a 300L student of Medical Laboratory department of UNIZIK was in her lecture hall when she got a call from her lodge mates about a fire outbreak in her room. It was just 30 minutes after she left. She had to rush back. On opening her door, the fire had burnt virtually everything in her room - her certificates, books, cloths, mattress, shoes, etc. Ginika does not have a gas cooker, there was no power supply within the week of the fire and she doesn’t have a generator set. Many student have described the fire as mysterious.

Ginika lost her father some months back and she is really in need of help and support to help her buy some vital things she will need especially as her exams approaches.

Dennis Prager once said, “Goodness is about character - integrity, honesty, kindness, generosity, moral courage, and the like. More than anything else, it is about how we treat other people”.

TO SUPPORT GINIKA PAY YOUR DONATIONS INTO HER BANK ACCOUNT
GTBank Acc no: 0122075484
Name: Amanwa Queendarline Ginika

Re: Mc Akonuche Of Blaze Fm Supports Unizik Student Who Was A Victim Fire Outbreak by Nobody: 4:56am On Jun 24, 2015
Niger delta cum biafra my home sweet home
Re: Mc Akonuche Of Blaze Fm Supports Unizik Student Who Was A Victim Fire Outbreak by Nobody: 5:25am On Jun 24, 2015
Since nobody died or injured, there's no need of any fund raising.
What exactly are you raising money for?
Re: Mc Akonuche Of Blaze Fm Supports Unizik Student Who Was A Victim Fire Outbreak by Edwardhead(m): 5:40am On Jun 24, 2015
Dorrobucci:
Since nobody died or injured, there's no need of any fund raising.

What exactly are you raising money for?

[size=15]brother you dey fall ma hand, say you no get the code ni? you no know the guy dey look for attention or you no grab say ma nigga wan? na girl she help...bro reason am now[/size]
Re: Mc Akonuche Of Blaze Fm Supports Unizik Student Who Was A Victim Fire Outbreak by nairaarea: 6:33am On Jun 24, 2015
You guys don't understand the challenges that Ginika is facing.
Re: Mc Akonuche Of Blaze Fm Supports Unizik Student Who Was A Victim Fire Outbreak by nairaarea: 7:38am On Jun 24, 2015
Lalasticlala, seun, afam4eva, obinoscopy
Re: Mc Akonuche Of Blaze Fm Supports Unizik Student Who Was A Victim Fire Outbreak by nairaarea: 9:49am On Jun 24, 2015
All is well

(1) (Reply)

APC Reels Out Buhari's Achievements In One Month. / Before Diezani Goes To Prison / PDP Officials Blew N12bn In Nine Months-workers.-punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.