Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). (47285 Views)

Man Who Knelt Down For Kanu Explains Himself (pics) / Bunmi Falana, The Zenith Bank Staff Who Knelt Down Is Fayose's Boy - Abimbola O / Ejaife Odebala: Why I Knelt Down For Delta State Speaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by unibenstudent1(m): 6:34am On Jul 30, 2015
With deep regret in my heart, I hereby render my sincere apologies to the lecturer, my classmates and people all over the world whose minds might have been vexed and (or) irritated by my last Post concerning a Uniben Proffessor and his final year student.
www.nairaland.com/2476307/see-how-final-year-student
I must say that there was no point throughout the lecture where anybody was asked to kneel down by the professor,the kneeling down was all part of the sessions where we were all joking and the student knelt down in a playful way. As you could see from the picture, some folks were even laughing in the background, it was just a regular joke section of the lecture. I never knew it would gain this kind of popularity. I really feel stupid right now. Please find a place in your hearts to forgive me.
Lalasticlala,seun,ishilove and obinoscopy please take this to. Frontpage as the whole world needs to know the real details about what transpired.
And Linda ikeji you too who took the previous post and made it quite popular,kindly post this on your blog for better clarification of issues.
Yours sincerely,
Unibenstudent of nairaland.

40 Likes 11 Shares

Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by Akkord4gov: 6:37am On Jul 30, 2015
This is the effect of effort to make front page at all cost like it is a ticket to becoming a millionaire.Have read a lot of stories here cooked so as to make front page.It is a pity.You disgraced your school in the name of front page and you are now asking for forgiveness.Your forgiveness is in the hand of other Uniben Students anyway.Wetin concern Eksuites with Unibenites.lol

...and besides,the kneeling down was so real,u didn't have any evidence to making us think otherwise.Those laughing were just making jest of the mumu guy kneeling down
Don't worry,it happens not only in your school,fear of failure can make any students do the unbelievable and to succumb to any embarrassment

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by natas22: 6:38am On Jul 30, 2015
Someone with huge muscles should blow the op for me
www.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by PrinceZahzah(m): 6:41am On Jul 30, 2015
Nobody is willing to forgive grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by kosovo(m): 6:41am On Jul 30, 2015
Another clown!

People who bought their admission.. Glad you made it to final year anyway.. undecided

7 Likes

Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by natas22: 6:41am On Jul 30, 2015
unibenstudent1:
With deep regret in my heart, I hereby render my sincere apologies to the lecturer, my classmates and people all over the world whose minds might have been vexed and (or) irritated by my last Post concerning a Uniben Proffessor and his final year student.
I must say that there was no point throughout the lecture where anybody was asked to kneel down by the professor,the kneeling down was all part of the sessions where we were all joking and the student knelt down in a playful way. As you could see from the picture, some folks were even laughing in the background, it was just a regular joke section of the lecture. I never knew it would gain this kind of popularity. I really feel stupid right now. Please find a place in your hearts to forgive me.
Lalasticlala,seun,ishilove and obinoscopy please take this to. Frontpage as the whole world needs to know the real details about what transpired.
Yours sincerely,
morning bro, but you really fvcked up just know that. You really need prayers
www.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by unibenstudent1(m): 6:46am On Jul 30, 2015
natas22:

morning bro, but you really fvcked up just know that. You really need prayers
www.
to snap wasn't the problem,is people don't really know the real details.and now u know the detail
Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by unibenstudent1(m): 6:50am On Jul 30, 2015
kosovo:
Another clown!

People who bought their admission.. Glad you made it to final year anyway.. undecided
why do u wanna annoy me this morning

2 Likes

Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by Nobody: 6:52am On Jul 30, 2015
WHERE THE PINSHUR OR ELSE......
Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by temitemi1(m): 6:53am On Jul 30, 2015
Unilorin is not an exception of such madness...
Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by bist: 6:55am On Jul 30, 2015
Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by unibenstudent1(m): 6:56am On Jul 30, 2015
temitemi1:
Unilorin is not an exception of such madness...
what madness?
Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by free2ryhme: 6:57am On Jul 30, 2015
I pray this post not make frontpage!

And u can't even spell "final" correctly

How u get admission still dey baffle me

9 Likes

Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by Nobody: 6:57am On Jul 30, 2015
Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by Nobody: 7:02am On Jul 30, 2015
Com try am for my Schl. Dey use lecturer play online,and dem get details abt u. If u graduate u go know say your juju strong well well. Na cheap browsing phones and free mb dey cux must of these things anyway.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by walexGodson(m): 7:02am On Jul 30, 2015
I can't believe what this mofos is saying right now
Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by Spymate: 7:02am On Jul 30, 2015
You're forgiven my son. Go forth and be silly no more. And the church says.. ... ..
Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 30, 2015
unibenstudent1:
Yours sincerely,

pls is unibenstudent1 different from unibenstudent ?
Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by unibenstudent1(m): 7:09am On Jul 30, 2015
shyna01:

ask google.
Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by MalcoImX: 7:10am On Jul 30, 2015
unibenstudent, tell me the politics in this story?
Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by jay2pee(m): 7:11am On Jul 30, 2015
I smell............expulsion
Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by Nobody: 7:12am On Jul 30, 2015
unibenstudent1:
ask google.
same folly that necessitated the opening of this thread...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by unibenstudent1(m): 7:23am On Jul 30, 2015
shyna01:

same folly that necessitated the opening of this thread...
do u smoke weed every morning

1 Like

Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by unibenstudent1(m): 7:24am On Jul 30, 2015
jay2pee:
I smell............expulsion
is that how they expel people in your school?
Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by unibenstudent1(m): 7:25am On Jul 30, 2015
MalcoImX:
unibenstudent, tell me the politics in this story?
you are malcomx,u should be able to figure that out yourself.
Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 30, 2015
unibenstudent1:
do u smoke weed every morning
Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by butanep(m): 7:35am On Jul 30, 2015
When I first saw the earlier post, I knew something is wrong with whosoever must have snaped the shot and posted it online. I knew the person will definitely regret when the information spread abroad, which is happening now. That Op really need orientation.

The way people post certain things online nowadays is really a matter of concern, especially on nairaland. The mindset of making front page has made some people loss sanity. The last time here, someone posted the wedding pictures of a couple just to mock them. Is that not stupidity?

This will make the Op learn sense and put some level of discipline in his head. It will enable him understand that not everything you see must be posted online just for fun and comments.

As an Alumni of UNIBEN, you displayed high level of indiscipline and misconduct by posting your fellow student and lecture's pictures online. You still need to write a formal letter of apology to your lecturer and the student in question. Then also pray this thread hit frontpage,so the apology will go viral.

Be very careful of what you post online next time. Seun doesn't pay anyone whose thread hit frontage.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by SimpleVili: 7:45am On Jul 30, 2015
u know it was a joke section? And decided to ridicule people? Op i feel like spanking you right now

1 Like

Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by SimpleVili: 7:50am On Jul 30, 2015
shyna01:

is the same individual walking all over the cyberspace and posting trash about their lecturer not even a sign of respect for an elderly man

8 Likes

Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by MalcoImX: 7:51am On Jul 30, 2015
unibenstudent1:
you are malcomx,u should be able to figure that out yourself.
Okay now. I was thinking of redirection, but I don't know whether you get it or not. Anyway, wish you the best in your studies. You've represented your school well, and as a progressive have contributed positively with ideas that has moved this country forward.

1 Like

Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by unibenstudent1(m): 7:56am On Jul 30, 2015
May your days be long
MalcoImX:
Okay now. I was thinking of redirection, but I don't know whether you get it or not. Anyway, wish you the best in your studies. You've represented your school well, and as a progressive have contributed positively with ideas that has moved this country forward.
Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by unibenstudent1(m): 7:57am On Jul 30, 2015
Who are u referring to?
SimpleVili:
is the same individual walking all over the cyberspace and posting trash about their lecturer not even a sign of respect for an elderly man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari People Will Unleash Terror On Fayose Soon - Dele Momodu / SSS Killed Igboho's Relatives In Line With Buhari Shoot-On-Sight Order - Garba / Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Buratai Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.