Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

I Left $30bn In The Treasury For You, Jonathan Replies Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Left $30bn In The Treasury For You, Jonathan Replies Buhari (6185 Views)

Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – IYC Replies Buhari / Goodluck Jonathan Replies El-Rufai On The Sharing Of Ecological Fund / Ex-president Jonathan Replies Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Left $30bn In The Treasury For You, Jonathan Replies Buhari by engrhorla(m): 8:47am On Jun 24, 2015
dustmalik:
You guys are spewing rubbish. Here are links to some of the publications of the money borrowed by FG to pay salaries. If they had all that money, how come they borrowed money to pay salaries? They were all published on the 6th of May 2015:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/182543-nigerian-govt-borrowing-billions-to-pay-salaries-okonjo-iweala.html

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/05/06/fg-borrows-n473bn-to-pay-salaries-okonjo-iweala/

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/nigeria-borrows-to-pay-salaries-with-cash-crunch-worsening/

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/05/150506055148505.html

Okojo Iweala made the revelation on the 6 May 2015. So, the question is, how come, all of a sudden, they are claiming that they left $30billion and another $2billion in the government coffers?

God bless you ooo.

The guy even quoted d oil price when GEJ entered, how much would have been in d SWF, ECA with such oil boom?

Oil price fell for barely 7months and FG has been borrowing money to pay salaries.

If they av bn saving 20dollars for 6years on d million of barrels of oil d@ is sold per day, do people know how much d@ will translate to?

D guy even said CLOSE TO 30billion dollars!

1 Like

Re: I Left $30bn In The Treasury For You, Jonathan Replies Buhari by yurme(m): 8:51am On Jun 24, 2015
MalcoImX:
Retardeenho must be drunk to make such claims. No wonder they call him the ogogoro master.
*yawns* Borinnnnnnnggggggggggg

1 Like

Re: I Left $30bn In The Treasury For You, Jonathan Replies Buhari by engrhorla(m): 8:51am On Jun 24, 2015
taposky:
do you think $30billion is equal to N30 billion ? the money Mr ex president left is more than enough for someone to say he left an almost empty treasury

Pls kindly do a rough estimate!
Nigeria's budget is based on $78/barrel of oil.
For about 4years, a barrel was sold @ let's say $100 and Nigeria sell abt 1million barrel per day!

Now, Pls calculate d amount d@ will b in d ECA or SWF or woteva name u'll call it....

I am waiting!
Re: I Left $30bn In The Treasury For You, Jonathan Replies Buhari by Shortyy(f): 8:53am On Jun 24, 2015
Baba, you should go and rest. ruling Nigeria is def not your call.
Re: I Left $30bn In The Treasury For You, Jonathan Replies Buhari by MalcoImX: 9:04am On Jun 24, 2015
yurme:
*yawns* Borinnnnnnnggggggggggg
Are you hearing it for the first time? Both retardeen and Jona.draft were so popular that Nairaland had to come to his aid. Type "retard..ed" or "Jona.daft" correctly and see what'll come out. Hehe!
|
Hmm, r*tar***d there is giving me slowpoked.

1 Like

Re: I Left $30bn In The Treasury For You, Jonathan Replies Buhari by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 24, 2015
Bizibi:
oboy Mata wan change enter neutral be that.....I will just ignore the center and focus on my state
The Gov of Delta state? How is he faring? Is he on point?
Re: I Left $30bn In The Treasury For You, Jonathan Replies Buhari by iamrealdeji(m): 9:09am On Jun 24, 2015
dustmalik:
You guys are spewing rubbish. Here are links to some of the publications of the money borrowed by FG to pay salaries. If they had all that money, how come they borrowed money to pay salaries? They were all published on the 6th of May 2015:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/182543-nigerian-govt-borrowing-billions-to-pay-salaries-okonjo-iweala.html

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/05/06/fg-borrows-n473bn-to-pay-salaries-okonjo-iweala/

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/nigeria-borrows-to-pay-salaries-with-cash-crunch-worsening/

Okojo Iweala made the revelation on the 6 May 2015. So, the question is, how come, all of a sudden, they are claiming that they left $30billion and another $2billion in the government coffers?
thank you,they only make claims that will favor them,im sure Okonjo Iweala is bitting her fingers for revealing that secret

1 Like

Re: I Left $30bn In The Treasury For You, Jonathan Replies Buhari by joseph1832(m): 9:17am On Jun 24, 2015
dustmalik:

The likes of barcanista and his PDP prostitutes will ignore this post.

All I can say, virtually empty doesn't translate to empty!. So the 30 billion dollars and 2 billion fall under virtually empty.

1 Like

Re: I Left $30bn In The Treasury For You, Jonathan Replies Buhari by samueld0(m): 9:20am On Jun 24, 2015
Something is telling that Buhari is not smart enough to lead us. He's just babadogoyaro, he's not good in decision making (military roadblocks for example) He's not good in talking to the press(West Germany for example) he's not a good Positive multivator(babbon and Dog for example) even the corrupt people he promised to jail no single step have been taken to curb corruption talkless of jailing them. (Tinubu,Atiku,Saraki,etc not to talk of our corrupt past leaders) he's too dull to or old to monitor what is going on in NAANs (for example: saraki the oposition candidate becoming the Senate President without his knowledge ) Buhari may be a stooge to the America government just as he was to Tunde Idiagbon during his military regime.
Re: I Left $30bn In The Treasury For You, Jonathan Replies Buhari by Bizibi(m): 9:54am On Jun 24, 2015
barcanista:
The Gov of Delta state? How is he faring? Is he on point?
yes ,he is making some good moves but he's got a heavy load on his head.......he will do well
Re: I Left $30bn In The Treasury For You, Jonathan Replies Buhari by victoreltemur: 10:00am On Jun 24, 2015
MalcoImX:
Retardeenho must be drunk to make such claims. No wonder they call him the ogogoro master.
nonsensE talk. U are speakin for urself.yu are d only one I hear calling baba the drunken master.
Re: I Left $30bn In The Treasury For You, Jonathan Replies Buhari by Islamicpope(m): 10:06am On Jun 24, 2015
oga jona dat one na big lie. election been chop d money finish

1 Like

Re: I Left $30bn In The Treasury For You, Jonathan Replies Buhari by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 24, 2015
Bizibi:
yes ,he is making some good moves but he's got a heavy load on his head.......he will do well
What kind of load exactly?
Re: I Left $30bn In The Treasury For You, Jonathan Replies Buhari by Bizibi(m): 10:39am On Jun 24, 2015
barcanista:
What kind of load exactly?
there were some things his predecessor was supposed to have done in his first term but he ignored it and his predecessor was reckless.....uduaghan messed up but it is in the past, the new gov is not a push-over guy but he has a lot of work to do.....
Re: I Left $30bn In The Treasury For You, Jonathan Replies Buhari by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 24, 2015
So some people actually believe this news shocked shocked

Some nairalanders are not intelligent.

1 Like

Re: I Left $30bn In The Treasury For You, Jonathan Replies Buhari by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 24, 2015
The guy better do the needful o. You should be part of his government
Bizibi:
there were some things his predecessor was supposed to have done in his first term but he ignored it and his predecessor was reckless.....uduaghan messed up but it is in the past, the new gov is not a push-over guy but he has a lot of work to do.....
Re: I Left $30bn In The Treasury For You, Jonathan Replies Buhari by Bizibi(m): 10:49am On Jun 24, 2015
barcanista:
The guy better do the needful o. You should be part of his government
we will.....it seems he wants to focus on the capital city and other towns in terms of infrastructure, he doesn't need a magician to tell him to perform because if he doesn't perform labour party might take over,so he just have to prove to deltans that he is the right man fr the job
Re: I Left $30bn In The Treasury For You, Jonathan Replies Buhari by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 24, 2015
Bizibi:
we will.....it seems he wants to focus on the capital city and other towns in terms of infrastructure, he doesn't need a magician to tell him to perform because if he doesn't perform labour party might take over,so he just have to prove to deltans that he is the right man fr the job
true, Labour is the real alternative and not APC. However, Great Ogboru should make way for a more acceptable candidate in 2019. No be only him de and the Gov seat no be him birthright. Haba!
Re: I Left $30bn In The Treasury For You, Jonathan Replies Buhari by IVORY2009(m): 11:04am On Jun 24, 2015
slap1:
Maybe the General converted 30 billion dollars into West German currency and the money reduced.

you mean he converted it to Dutch mark:.. grin
Re: I Left $30bn In The Treasury For You, Jonathan Replies Buhari by Bizibi(m): 11:09am On Jun 24, 2015
barcanista:
true, Labour is the real alternative and not APC. However, Great Ogboru should make way for a more acceptable candidate in 2019. No be only him de and the Gov seat no be him birthright. Haba!
some of us don't like ogboru sef and yes labour party is the only alternative in the state,most deltans hate apc......they don't want delta state to be an ATM to mr jagaban abi nor be wetin den dey call am
Re: I Left $30bn In The Treasury For You, Jonathan Replies Buhari by sammyj: 11:15am On Jun 24, 2015
PMB should ask the office of the auditor general of Nigeria to publish the current national account details since GEJ is refuting his claims. Shikena !!! angry
Re: I Left $30bn In The Treasury For You, Jonathan Replies Buhari by Mariecakes(f): 11:16am On Jun 24, 2015
Soooo who is lying
Re: I Left $30bn In The Treasury For You, Jonathan Replies Buhari by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 24, 2015
Bizibi:
some of us don't like ogboru sef and yes labour party is the only alternative in the state,most deltans hate apc......they don't want delta state to be an ATM to mr jagaban abi nor be wetin den dey call am
I just hope that Labour get stronger in Rivers so as to avoid a situation of one party state. APC is a big no-no for any sane mind because they believe in the doctrine of godfatherism. One man go de Lagos de control another state treasury. E no fit work!

2 Likes

Re: I Left $30bn In The Treasury For You, Jonathan Replies Buhari by stevecantrell: 11:40am On Jun 24, 2015
Vicadonis:
This isn't Jonathan's reply
From the Tanoid press.
Re: I Left $30bn In The Treasury For You, Jonathan Replies Buhari by Dlionsheart: 12:05pm On Jun 24, 2015
papoose999:
rhymz said Buhari's constant knack for excuses and lack of direction is beginning to get
everyone worried, he obviously was not prepared from the on set, he has
been struggling to even form a cabinet, most of the decisions he has been
making lately obviously shows a man that is gripping in the dark and looking
for excuses to explain his failures just in case it happens. Get to work and
stop whining.true talk

We saw the signs during and after the primaries of the party but we ignored it because of the lies and deceits from the APC. The long delay in the process of picking his running mate after the primary was a clear demonstration of his lack of preparedness to lead this giant nation.
Re: I Left $30bn In The Treasury For You, Jonathan Replies Buhari by Bizibi(m): 12:35pm On Jun 24, 2015
barcanista:
I just hope that Labour get stronger in Rivers so as to avoid a situation of one party state. APC is a big no-no for any sane mind because they believe in the doctrine of godfatherism. One man go de Lagos de control another state treasury. E no fit work!
that is what is happening in Edo state,I had high hope on their until I got to know were the citizens tax money and the contracts were going to...so APC is really a no no
Re: I Left $30bn In The Treasury For You, Jonathan Replies Buhari by Bizibi(m): 12:36pm On Jun 24, 2015
barcanista:
that is what is happening in Edo state,I had high hope on their gov until I got to know were the citizens tax money and the contracts were going to...so APC is really a no no
Re: I Left $30bn In The Treasury For You, Jonathan Replies Buhari by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 24, 2015
Bizibi:
that is what is happening in Edo state,I had high hope on their gov until I got to know were the citizens tax money and the contracts were going to...so APC is really a no no
Next year APC will vacate Benin government house. How work/business?
Re: I Left $30bn In The Treasury For You, Jonathan Replies Buhari by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:24pm On Jun 24, 2015
dustmalik:

Did you just decide to be silly or what?...You posted this elsewhere and I answered you and you carried it on...Is campaign not over?...why not end the propaganda and lies?...BTW such assumptions as you carrying around thinking you're smart shows how dumb and retarded you're...
Re: I Left $30bn In The Treasury For You, Jonathan Replies Buhari by Bizibi(m): 1:37pm On Jun 24, 2015
barcanista:
Next year APC will vacate Benin government house. How work/business?
Biz is ok but we are just waiting fr them to settle down but the govt is really slow.....the big shots in all the regions are even scared of letting their cash out because they don't know buhari's next line of action and his slow pace is really delaying so many things,this 4 yrs won't be too promising
Re: I Left $30bn In The Treasury For You, Jonathan Replies Buhari by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:38pm On Jun 24, 2015
joseph1832:
The likes of barcanista and his PDP prostitutes will ignore this post.

All I can say, virtually empty doesn't translate to empty!. So the 30 billion dollars and 2 billion fall under virtually empty.

Avoid it for what...let me educate you, iamrealdeji, engrhorla, and that dumb guy dustmalik who's spreading that propaganda thinking he's smart because his fellow dumbass as hailing him...

Let me help you a bit...

1)Money was borrowed to augment accrued share of federal government from federation account to meet its obligations...

2)Revenue comes in monthly...And budgets are based on expected revenue...with provisions made for financing of deficits...

3)Have you ever imagined where the money they shared yesterday came from?...What about the NLNG tax they are forcing buhari to also share?...do you know how much we make monthly?...

4)$30billion is in our external reserve...which is managed by CBN... it is saved for emergencies and also as a guide or shock absorber to monetary/currency brouhaha...

5)Over $2billion is in our Excess Crude Account(ECA)...which is a saving account where all extra money made from crude sales above the budgeted benchmark are saved...

6)Other ministries, agencies etc have their allocations too based on budgets for the fiscal year...Funds are released to them as the president deems fit based on scale of
preference...Funds released to them are domiciled in their account and not necessarily finished immediately... They use these monies based on need assessment taking cognizance of budget as passed...

7)You may wish to check out what we have in SWF which is expected to start yielding interests soonest...

coolHope it is clear to you now?...Quit being arrogant especially when issues you know nothing about is being discussed...
Re: I Left $30bn In The Treasury For You, Jonathan Replies Buhari by MalcoImX: 1:40pm On Jun 24, 2015
victoreltemur:
nonsensE talk. U are speakin for urself.yu are d only one I hear calling baba the drunken master.
So, GEJ na Baba now, abi?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Must Die Church Program PHOTOS / BREAKING! Lord Alton Of Liverpool Demands Answers On Nnamdi Kanu’s Case From UK / graphic image-Standing On The Toilet Bowl: This May Happen To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.