Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,768 members, 7,827,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Buhari To Visit Cameroon After Ramadan - Premium Times - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Visit Cameroon After Ramadan - Premium Times (8541 Views)

Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Cameroon After Failed Suicide Attempt (photos) / President Buhari To Visit Cameroon From 29-30 July, 2015. / Buhari To Visit Cameroon Over Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Visit Cameroon After Ramadan - Premium Times by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 24, 2015
PassingShot:

What he criticized GEJ for was allowing foreign troops fighting on our soil. If you have evidence to the contrary, bring it forth.

Mogidi has given you the needed verifiable evidence.

The degree of support PMB and his foot soldiers gave GEJ is the same he shall receive. Isn't that what your signature says?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari To Visit Cameroon After Ramadan - Premium Times by Mogidi: 8:14am On Jun 24, 2015
PassingShot:

You have practically supported what I said he criticized.

Or how is what I quoted up here different from what Reuters reported. He lamented and condemned foreign troops fighting the insurgency on our territories and being more successful. He has always maintained that he will seek the cooperation of our neighbors such that they secure their side of the borders against the insurgents.

Buhari never said anything regarding what you opined, his grouse was that mighty Nigeria sought help and cooperation from a smaller neighbour.

Nigeria's 'disgrace' that neighbors must take on Boko Haram: Buhari

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/02/07/us-nigeria-election-buhari-idUSKBN0LA2DR20150207

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Visit Cameroon After Ramadan - Premium Times by sosanova: 8:16am On Jun 24, 2015
PassingShot:

The "dullard" that will rule over the sorry as.s of your entire family including your moma and papa for years to come. grin grin
[size=13pt] grin grin grin grin have u taken ur drug this morning, cos I know u are a product of failed abortion, so ur reasoning capacity is that of a guinea fowl[/size]

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari To Visit Cameroon After Ramadan - Premium Times by MizMyColi(f): 8:20am On Jun 24, 2015
PassingShot:

Keep lamenting. It's your choice!

Keep Living In Denial.
It's Your Choice!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Visit Cameroon After Ramadan - Premium Times by MizMyColi(f): 8:22am On Jun 24, 2015
dearpreye:

Your signature: It is well. These sad events happen occasionally. Another reminder we should be grateful for the moment's breathe; it's God's. To Him alone belongs our lives.

May her soul rest in peace. Amen!

My dear....sad

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Visit Cameroon After Ramadan - Premium Times by Nobody: 8:23am On Jun 24, 2015
MizMyColi:

Carry this your hypocrisy enter one corner joorsad

Happy with him on what ground?
Are you spiritually deluded this morning Pshot?

That he practically lied and painted the Immediate Past Government in a bad light?

Or that he ordered military checkpoints out and then reversed it?

Are you lot happy with him that he decides before thinking?

So, now it's about those who voted him?
A man I believed in lost out, now he is in charge.
And whether BuBu likes it or not, I in additon to over 190 million Nigerians are his responsibility.
Deal with it!!!!!

Mizmycoli, use the noose already. You bunch of "distractors" need to give yourselves a break before you run yourselves to death.

Buhari will work. All he needs is patience from you guys. But if you are too impatient (you were patient through 16years of misrule, so what is the gibbering all about when this government hasn't even spent a month in office), you can all go dip in the lagoon. Good riddance, if you eventually choose that option.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Visit Cameroon After Ramadan - Premium Times by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 24, 2015
MizMyColi:

My dear....sad

It is well. I read your comment on that thread. What a loss!
Re: Buhari To Visit Cameroon After Ramadan - Premium Times by Kolade354(m): 8:25am On Jun 24, 2015
Stupidity is like Peak it in Pdp supporters...........Pdp chieftain are busy enjoying their loot in their home,so fools will be here criticizing ranting antagonizing Buhari govt.......................Take those Delusional fools serious@ Ur own Peril.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Visit Cameroon After Ramadan - Premium Times by MizMyColi(f): 8:34am On Jun 24, 2015
dearpreye:

It is well. I read your comment on that thread. What a loss!

We never interacted on here.
But she did a lot with my Bestie.
Who told me nice things about her.

I saw her picture once, and I wondered in amazement how such a small framed human could be as courageous.

I also learned that she suffered a lot in the hands of Nairalanders due to a rocky scandal, till Seun came to her aid. If there were a deactivate button, she would have done the needed at the time.

I'm doing the very little I can to honour her memory.
Re: Buhari To Visit Cameroon After Ramadan - Premium Times by MizMyColi(f): 8:37am On Jun 24, 2015
cool[s]
hifaif:

Mizmycoli, use the noose already. You bunch of "distractors" need to give yourselves a break before you run yourselves to death.

Buhari will work. All he needs is patience from you guys. But if you are too impatient (you were patient through 16years of misrule, so what is the gibbering all about when this government hasn't even spent a month in office), you can all go dip in the lagoon. Good riddance, if you eventually choose that option.

[/s]

Good Morning and Have a Nice Day.
smiley

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Visit Cameroon After Ramadan - Premium Times by Nnadigoodluck(m): 8:44am On Jun 24, 2015
Hehe
Re: Buhari To Visit Cameroon After Ramadan - Premium Times by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 24, 2015
MizMyColi:

We never interacted on here.
But she did a lot with my Bestie.
Who told me nice things about her.

I saw her picture once, and I wondered in amazement how such a small framed human could be as courageous.

I also learned that she suffered a lot in the hands of Nairalanders due to a rocky scandal, till Seun came to her aid. If there were a deactivate button, she would have done the needed at the time.

I'm doing the very little I can to honour her memory.

Thanks for sharing.

I followed the thread, though I didn't comment.

It's nice almost everyone's saying great things about her. What a person she must have been. I'm just seeing her in my mind's eyes. What a soul she may have been.

It's such a sad story. Very tragic indeed ,my lady.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Visit Cameroon After Ramadan - Premium Times by vizboy(m): 9:02am On Jun 24, 2015
kkk
Re: Buhari To Visit Cameroon After Ramadan - Premium Times by MarieSucre(f): 9:02am On Jun 24, 2015
Something is gonna come out if this right?
Re: Buhari To Visit Cameroon After Ramadan - Premium Times by Maintech: 9:03am On Jun 24, 2015
To do what again?
Re: Buhari To Visit Cameroon After Ramadan - Premium Times by niceguy7(m): 9:04am On Jun 24, 2015
Ok oo ayaf hear
Re: Buhari To Visit Cameroon After Ramadan - Premium Times by abtmaviz(m): 9:07am On Jun 24, 2015
MizMyColi:
What has the trips he made so far yielded?

Are people still dying like chickens or not?

Don't even bother quoting me to tell me some G7 folks pledged some Money that may likely take eternity to redeem.
Ask Oga Jona.

Oga BuBu is yet to settle down and another trip is in the offing.

This is clearly a trips and photo ops government, till further notice.

Running an instagram-esque government.
My people don enter.
sad

I like this response.
Maybe I need to add this to it, Dogo Yaro and his cheats coupled with propagandas n lies to know that the blame games is over, and he really needs to hit the ground n get his electioneering promises proven

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Visit Cameroon After Ramadan - Premium Times by BornnAgainChild(f): 9:09am On Jun 24, 2015
PassingShot:

I can see frustration written all over you guys.

To start with, you didn't vote for Change, so why this much concern when the fact is that you wish him failure?

Those who voted for change are happy with him so far. If you've got a problem with that, do the needful by visiting the lagoon, or taking otapiapia, or help yourself with something similar to the attached.

If you think his traveling is for tea parties, you need your brains examined.

My dear no need for all these hate comment of yours,truth be told Buhari hasnt made any relevance in office since his inauguration,for christ sake nigerians need more than just a selfie taker and traveller at this moment undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Visit Cameroon After Ramadan - Premium Times by Correctman0606: 9:09am On Jun 24, 2015
PassingShot:

I can see frustration written all over you guys.

To start with, you didn't vote for Change, so why this much concern when the fact is that you wish him failure?

Those who voted for change are happy with him so far. If you've got a problem with that, do the needful by visiting the lagoon, or taking otapiapia, or help yourself with something similar to the attached.

If you think his traveling is for tea parties, you need your brains examined.
Do you know that Buhari is the block headed? How and why do you expect that dullest to ever succeed? Have you seen an elementary standard individual becoming a manager in a reputable company much less talking of the Oldest Wine of our time. Damn it men.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Visit Cameroon After Ramadan - Premium Times by uzo200(m): 9:10am On Jun 24, 2015
Na wa oooo, meanwhile check out this blog, the owner is a friend, but the guy no try at all. http://WWW.touchpapyrus.com
Re: Buhari To Visit Cameroon After Ramadan - Premium Times by abtmaviz(m): 9:12am On Jun 24, 2015
hifaif:

What's this one talking about

He knew he can achieve change is it not

promised everyday of his winning he'd bring heaven to Nigeria

I hate hypocrisy at the highest peak, keep your mouth where your word is.

#Greatday man

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Visit Cameroon After Ramadan - Premium Times by Nellybii: 9:17am On Jun 24, 2015
Mogidi:
[s][/s]

We shouldn't criticise our president because we didn't vote for him, what a skewed and perverse reasoning.

You are not being critical here just being a nuisance. An invitation was brought from a fellow president, do you want him to refuse? When last did you use your brain? Must you appear stewpid always all in the name of criticism. SMH
Re: Buhari To Visit Cameroon After Ramadan - Premium Times by Nellybii: 9:22am On Jun 24, 2015
abtmaviz:

What's this one talking about

He knew he can achieve change is it not

promised everyday of his winning he'd bring heaven to Nigeria

I hate hypocrisy at the highest peak, keep your mouth where your word is.

#Greatday man

You dafty haven't made any point here. The question is what have you achieved since last month on your own.? Am sure you are still at the same point. Do you expect to see things change overnight. Your imbecility is hereditary. Mtchewwwwwww
Re: Buhari To Visit Cameroon After Ramadan - Premium Times by topazjosh(m): 9:28am On Jun 24, 2015
Please help me out nairalanders,a friend from Us send a phone and pair of cloth to me via fedex(redstar)which I ought to have received since 8th of june but I was told the drug law agency ndlea seize it for verification so as to be sure is real and not a scam,so I was called to them up at fedex office along airport road"welcome center"along oshodi road cause that's where the ndlea office is, right inside fedex office,they ask for some requirement and files from the sender which need to be send to a certain email,she send it already and I even saw the message the second time I visit the fedex office I was told to go home since the ndlea officers haven't show up till like 12:30 pm I left there,now fedex called me yesterday again to ask me about the requiremnt the ndlea ask me if I have visit them already,I was suprised cause I have passed all those process,is now left to them to send to ndlea,they told me to call ndlea,the officer equally told me fedex didn't send any mail to their office even though they are all in same compund and building,though long before this have been perceiving foul play the ndlea official are trying to play,expecting me to bribe them for a legal thing and infact a phone I still need to unlock,seriously we need change in this country,every system in this country is bleeped and also I think fedex staff and ndlea officers are just dribbling cause they need certain amount of money to be dropped again,is 9 days after the package supposed to have get to my doorstep,pls help me rebc this on twitter,fb and bbm as well as nairaland,not that the package is such a big deal is all less than fifty thousand naira,I don't understand why a anti drug law agency will seize a phone is that part of their job? Check my other post concerning this. : https://www.nairaland.com/2366230/ndlea-seize-package
They finally told me they confirm email but won't release if I don't give them money.
Re: Buhari To Visit Cameroon After Ramadan - Premium Times by abtmaviz(m): 9:29am On Jun 24, 2015
Nellybii:

You dafty haven't made any point here. The question is what have you achieved since last month on your own.? Am sure you are still at the same point. Do you expect to see things change overnight. Your imbecility is hereditary. Mtchewwwwwww

Huh! Never knew your brain has being washed with Amala n Ewedu. And do you think am as Jobless as you think stink slowpoke, maybe you should never have quoted me wrongly with your imbalance self stricken manners.

Take this home... You will remain brain wash till your duara dullard hit the ground running
Re: Buhari To Visit Cameroon After Ramadan - Premium Times by engrrichie92(m): 9:30am On Jun 24, 2015
buskie13:
President Buhari tourist President

[b]Buhari Is Not Even Boy's Scout. No wonder He
Says We Should Not Call Him "General".
Boy's Scout motto is "Be Prepared". Young boys
are taught that, for instance, if you win an
election 3 months ago, you should be prepared to
form a government immediately. That is Boy's
Scout oh!!!
Even in Girl's Guide, they teach them strategy on
preparing their homes immediately they are
married and not wait for mother-in-law to shout
first. (Okay, I made this one up)
What I did not make up is that in The UK, once
you win the elections, the prime minister invites
the leader of the party to IMMEDIATELY FORM A
GOVERNMENT. Buhari obviously could not learn
this as he spent more time at the gate of the
prime minister than inside.
Or how do you explain how a man will will an
election 3 months ago, be sworn in over 25 days
ago (about a month) and he has FAILED TO
FORM A GOVERNMENT?
Generals in the mold of Paton boast about the
time they use in achieving anything. The
underlining word of true military men that
attended four years military training (not 6
months that Buhari attended and still became
"general"wink is EXPEDITIOUSLY.
Thus if Buhari was a Boy's Scout, he would have
been prepared with his ministerial list, SFG name,
name of Chief of Staff etc. he would have even
known his ambassadors.
If he was Girls Guide, he would have prepared to
move straight into Aso Rock and start work.
If he entered the military with WAEC and also not
jumped four years of General training, instead
jumping to attend officers school when he was
not qualified to, by now he would have learnt of
great military feats like Raid At Entebbe, Battle of
Longewala, Battle of Gate Pa etc and realize TIME
IS OF THE ESSENCE
Anyway, he knows this so he said we should not
address him as GENERAL as he is a disgrace to
the name with his poor decision-making and no
decision making.
So we will just keep with the Dullard of Daura
name and wait another week for the simple task
of forming a government.... Not even working
ohh... Simple forming of a government.
General that cannot pick his team. RUBBISH![/b]
All these comments and yet not a single like... even your co-tanoids'd not stoop so low to like such a senseless post...smh
Re: Buhari To Visit Cameroon After Ramadan - Premium Times by rozayx5(m): 9:41am On Jun 24, 2015
Mogidi:
[s][/s]

We shouldn't criticise our president because we didn't vote for him, what a skewed and perverse reasoning.

passingshot is a jobless nomad ignore him undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Visit Cameroon After Ramadan - Premium Times by daclint(m): 9:44am On Jun 24, 2015
Aaaaaannnnndddd the touring continues
Re: Buhari To Visit Cameroon After Ramadan - Premium Times by kutchs: 9:46am On Jun 24, 2015
Since Jonathan left the treasury empty how is the dullard going to fuel his aircraft to Yaoundé? Is his plane going to run on water? Even water isn't free, it's paid for with money.
Re: Buhari To Visit Cameroon After Ramadan - Premium Times by buskie13(m): 9:57am On Jun 24, 2015
engrrichie92:

All these comments and yet not a single like... even your co-tanoids'd not stoop so low to like such a senseless post...smh
who's searching for likes??

as far u read it...my message has been delivered.. as if u get paid after amassing useless likes...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Replies Obasanjo: The Commission Not Under Pressure To Do What Is Wrong / No Court Sacked Me, I Am Still In C’River Guber Race – Gov. Ayade / NLC Calls Off Strike Action?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.