Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Buhari To Visit Cameroon After Ramadan - Premium Times - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Visit Cameroon After Ramadan - Premium Times (8523 Views)

Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Cameroon After Failed Suicide Attempt (photos) / President Buhari To Visit Cameroon From 29-30 July, 2015. / Buhari To Visit Cameroon Over Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Visit Cameroon After Ramadan - Premium Times by Acidosis(m): 10:17am On Jun 24, 2015
sosanova:
[size=13pt] grin grin grin cheesy President Buhari has resumed his paparazzi world tour [/size]
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari To Visit Cameroon After Ramadan - Premium Times by worksmart(m): 10:18am On Jun 24, 2015
Buhari is no dullard.

Clearly many of his supporters are behaving like dullards, by failing to realise that something is wrong.

The evidence on ground is that PDP still holds power all we see is photos of Buhari every day but there is no likelihood that we would ever see him announce his cabinet.

President Buhari's supporters should know he cannot be so clueless to leave Nigeria without ministers for 4 weeks.
Re: Buhari To Visit Cameroon After Ramadan - Premium Times by ajebuter(f): 10:22am On Jun 24, 2015
PassingShot:

So, seeking cooperation with neighboring Cameroon on the fight against BH is meaningless trip?

When we say TANoids have fish brain, some think it's exaggeration.

Guy, did u forget your jan-ja-weed party greatly criticised GEJ for seeking help from neighboring countries?

So now that Janjweedians are in party, it isn't wrong anymore?
Chai. These Buharoids and hypocrisy!

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Visit Cameroon After Ramadan - Premium Times by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 24, 2015
Become an Entrepreneur, register your business name now (discount provided)
https://www.nairaland.com/2399853/register-business-name-us#35095478
To benefit, call: 08186971526 or email: adekunleman@yahoo.com
Re: Buhari To Visit Cameroon After Ramadan - Premium Times by carzola(m): 10:52am On Jun 24, 2015
Buhari the tourist... KONTINU ANU NU
Re: Buhari To Visit Cameroon After Ramadan - Premium Times by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 24, 2015
PassingShot:

The "dullard" that will rule over the sorry as.s of your entire family including your moma and papa for years to come. grin grin

This is very nice. creating more time for him to prove he is Dauranian President Buhari.
Re: Buhari To Visit Cameroon After Ramadan - Premium Times by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 24, 2015
I just hope he doesn't call their president first lady.
Re: Buhari To Visit Cameroon After Ramadan - Premium Times by engrrichie92(m): 1:06pm On Jun 24, 2015
buskie13:
who's searching for likes??

as far u read it...my message has been delivered.. as if u get paid after amassing useless likes...

I insist,that post was senseless, you can definitely do better...don't let the money spent on your education be a waste
Re: Buhari To Visit Cameroon After Ramadan - Premium Times by Viciyke(m): 1:08pm On Jun 24, 2015
I have just one question for Buhari, can't u invite other world leaders 2 visit u in Nigeria? must u always b d traveling one?
Re: Buhari To Visit Cameroon After Ramadan - Premium Times by buskie13(m): 1:09pm On Jun 24, 2015
engrrichie92:

I insist,that post was senseless, you can definitely do better...don't let the money spent on your education be a waste
u insist ba?...but u know wat?..u are just a fool who can't keep his opinion to himself... i wonder who gave u Engr as a tag cos u are disgrace to de science field...useless nincompoop u are..
Re: Buhari To Visit Cameroon After Ramadan - Premium Times by engrrichie92(m): 1:54pm On Jun 24, 2015
buskie13:
u insist ba?...but u know wat?..u are just a fool who can't keep his opinion to himself... i wonder who gave u Engr as a tag cos u are disgrace to de science field...useless nincompoop u are..

Ive tried my best,keep displaying your stupidity...it's obvious your stupid and senile condition's irredeemmable...I won't grace your lowlife with a reply anymore!
Re: Buhari To Visit Cameroon After Ramadan - Premium Times by klarke(m): 1:56pm On Jun 24, 2015
buskie13:
President Buhari tourist President

[b]Buhari Is Not Even Boy's Scout. No wonder He
Says We Should Not Call Him "General".
Boy's Scout motto is "Be Prepared". Young boys
are taught that, for instance, if you win an
election 3 months ago, you should be prepared to
form a government immediately. That is Boy's
Scout oh!!!
Even in Girl's Guide, they teach them strategy on
preparing their homes immediately they are
married and not wait for mother-in-law to shout
first. (Okay, I made this one up)
What I did not make up is that in The UK, once
you win the elections, the prime minister invites
the leader of the party to IMMEDIATELY FORM A
GOVERNMENT. Buhari obviously could not learn
this as he spent more time at the gate of the
prime minister than inside.
Or how do you explain how a man will will an
election 3 months ago, be sworn in over 25 days
ago (about a month) and he has FAILED TO
FORM A GOVERNMENT?
Generals in the mold of Paton boast about the
time they use in achieving anything. The
underlining word of true military men that
attended four years military training (not 6
months that Buhari attended and still became
"general"wink is EXPEDITIOUSLY.
Thus if Buhari was a Boy's Scout, he would have
been prepared with his ministerial list, SFG name,
name of Chief of Staff etc. he would have even
known his ambassadors.
If he was Girls Guide, he would have prepared to
move straight into Aso Rock and start work.
If he entered the military with WAEC and also not
jumped four years of General training, instead
jumping to attend officers school when he was
not qualified to, by now he would have learnt of
great military feats like Raid At Entebbe, Battle of
Longewala, Battle of Gate Pa etc and realize TIME
IS OF THE ESSENCE
Anyway, he knows this so he said we should not
address him as GENERAL as he is a disgrace to
the name with his poor decision-making and no
decision making.
So we will just keep with the Dullard of Daura
name and wait another week for the simple task
of forming a government.... Not even working
ohh... Simple forming of a government.
General that cannot pick his team. RUBBISH![/b]

Though I am not in support of you calling our president names, I was inspired by your post to read the documentary of The Raid at Entebbe. OMG! I marveled at the amount of resources (military, economic, etc) the isreali government was willing to risk in order to rescue 94 of its citizens (plus 12 crew members) held hostage in uganda by palestinian and german hijackers. Operation Entebbe was a counter-terrorist
hostage-rescue mission carried out by commandos
of the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) at Entebbe Airport
in Uganda on 4 July 1976. The mission which was code named Operation Thunderbolt, was called an impossible mission by US an UK governments.
Now that's the kind of country I want to belong to. The kind that its willing to risk EVERYTHING for the life of its citizens. Not the kind that is yet to figured out how to rescue over 200 chibok girls after 14 good months. That devil is a liar. #NaijaWillBeGreat
Re: Buhari To Visit Cameroon After Ramadan - Premium Times by buskie13(m): 1:59pm On Jun 24, 2015
engrrichie92:

Ive tried my best,keep displaying your stupidity...it's obvious your stupid and senile condition's irredeemmable...I won't grace your lowlife with a reply anymore!
shut de 4uck up n bow ur head in shame..low lifer
Re: Buhari To Visit Cameroon After Ramadan - Premium Times by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 24, 2015
abtmaviz:

What's this one talking about

He knew he can achieve change is it not

promised everyday of his winning he'd bring heaven to Nigeria

I hate hypocrisy at the highest peak, keep your mouth where your word is.

#Greatday man

Can't understand what your lamentation is all about. You were promised Heaven on earth. So you expect that to happen just like that. Not even a group of the world's best heads can turn this country around in 1 month. You have to stop thinking like a toddler.

And please, for your own good, better be patient so that you don't miss out on the CHANGE coming.
Re: Buhari To Visit Cameroon After Ramadan - Premium Times by abtmaviz(m): 4:35pm On Jun 24, 2015
hifaif:

Can't understand what your lamentation is all about. You were promised Heaven on earth. So you expect that to happen just like that. Not even a group of the world's best heads can turn this country around in 1 month. You have to stop thinking like a toddler.

And please, for your own good, better be patient so that you don't miss out on the CHANGE coming.

Who dey lament here

That bolded ehn.. So wtf are u insinuating that more patient should be giving to PMB, not asif he won't have more than as you expected him to get but what's with the propagandas, lies and deceit about

He shouldn't hv made those promises only if he knew he would've needed time to hit the ground running.. Mtcheew
Re: Buhari To Visit Cameroon After Ramadan - Premium Times by Cyranho: 5:35pm On Jun 24, 2015
A new source of income available for all!!!Be the first of your friends.Follow this link http://jobncash.com/?ref=111577 now and start right away.Make 300$ for yourself in the next 10 days
Re: Buhari To Visit Cameroon After Ramadan - Premium Times by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 24, 2015
abtmaviz:

Who dey lament here

That bolded ehn.. So wtf are u insinuating that more patient should be giving to PMB, not asif he won't have more than as you expected him to get but what's with the propagandas, lies and deceit about

He shouldn't hv made those promises only if he knew he would've needed time to hit the ground running.. Mtcheew

He has hit the ground running. But don't expect to see results just like that. Apply sense now, haba.
Re: Buhari To Visit Cameroon After Ramadan - Premium Times by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 25, 2015
Nellybii:

You dafty haven't made any point here. The question is what have you achieved since last month on your own.? Am sure you are still at the same point. Do you expect to see things change overnight. Your imbecility is hereditary. Mtchewwwwwww

That guy is very daft. Imagine the way he reasons like a child. Foolishly interpreting "Hit the ground running" to mean a promise of an overnight transformation.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Man Who Tattooed His Whole Body Including Eyes And Penis. Hmm, Take A Look! / Buhari, Governors To Discuss Fuel Pricing On Thursday / Supreme Court Affirms Appeal Court Ruling On Rivers State Commission Of Inquiry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.