Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,369 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Rate Sauce Kid's Performance @ Jimmy's Jump Off - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rate Sauce Kid's Performance @ Jimmy's Jump Off (2239 Views)

Dagrin On Jimmy's Jump Off : Its Craaazy / what time/day is jimmy jump off???Official Jimmy"s Jump Off Thread / Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rate Sauce Kid's Performance @ Jimmy's Jump Off by frijos(m): 8:13am On Feb 27, 2009
Heard sauce kid's freestyle on Jimmy's jump off last nite and it was PURE gabbage!!!
Re: Rate Sauce Kid's Performance @ Jimmy's Jump Off by rapjunkie(m): 9:11am On Feb 27, 2009
and VECTOR is the best right? why you hating on Sauce Kid?

At least Sauce Kid hasn't gone to rip off off somebody else's style like VECTOR the poor mans Jay Z
Re: Rate Sauce Kid's Performance @ Jimmy's Jump Off by frijos(m): 10:24am On Feb 27, 2009
rapjunkie u must be a rapper too. As for VECTOR and sauce, don't ever go there!

And as for VECTOR'S UNIQUE GIFT 9JAY Z SOUND-ALIKE), it's just a coincidence they both sound alike. Funny thing is that's his natural voice and so can't be changed.

U DON'T KNOW NOTHIN' WAIT TIL U HEAR WYCLEF FT. VECTOR, M.I, KEL AND ZEE

I DON'T EVEN NEED TO WASTE MY TIME POSTING ALL THE POSITIVE COMMENTS COMING FROM FOLKS IN THE US ABOUT VECTOR.

FIRST HE GOT THE STREET BUZZING WITH HIS NAME NOW THE WHOLE WORLD KNOWS HIM

HE'S UNSTOPPABLE

AND LIKE I TOLD NKIRU WE NEED HATERS LIKE YOU FOR MOTIVATION PLS KEEP HATING UP

PEACE!
Re: Rate Sauce Kid's Performance @ Jimmy's Jump Off by Nkeirubaby: 10:48am On Feb 27, 2009
please don't mention my name in your spam posts. Look at this idiot. Who dash you haters. Nonsense
Re: Rate Sauce Kid's Performance @ Jimmy's Jump Off by rapjunkie(m): 10:50am On Feb 27, 2009
Unique gift? is that what you call it? Seems you and your boy have no shame, originality or self pride. Vector copied Jay Z's entire rapping style and you say its just a coincidence?

You must think we are all really stupid.

Sauce Kid is a million times better than Vector a.k.a. Aba made Jay Z.

Frijos, you are doing your boy more harm than good with your antics on this forum
Re: Rate Sauce Kid's Performance @ Jimmy's Jump Off by frijos(m): 10:56am On Feb 27, 2009
Nkeirubaby:

please don't mention my name in your spam posts. Look at this idiot. Who dash you haters. Nonsense

u don't sound feminine at all, na wa o! u must've issues sad

rapjunkie:

Unique gift? is that what you call it? Seems you and your boy have no shame, originality or self pride. Vector copied Jay Z's entire rapping style and you say its just a coincidence?

You must think we are all really stupid.

Sauce Kid is a million times better than Vector a.k.a. Aba made Jay Z.

Frijos, you are doing your boy more harm than good with your antics on this forum

Like I said this is all i needed from the likes of u and nkiru, pls do keep the hate up, aiit?

I ain't even gotta be trading words with both ya'll cos i got berra thangs to do aiit?
Re: Rate Sauce Kid's Performance @ Jimmy's Jump Off by BajaGold(m): 11:05am On Feb 27, 2009
where's the link?
Re: Rate Sauce Kid's Performance @ Jimmy's Jump Off by rapjunkie(m): 11:10am On Feb 27, 2009
frijos:

Like I said this is all i needed from the likes of u and nkiru, pls do keep the hate up, aiit?

I ain't even gotta be trading words with both ya'll cos i got berra thangs to do aiit?

Didnt you set up this thread to hate on Sauce Kid?

But you don't want me to hate on your rip off imposter fake ass Jay Z?

Ever heard of the term 'double standards'
Re: Rate Sauce Kid's Performance @ Jimmy's Jump Off by frijos(m): 11:12am On Feb 27, 2009
i don't have it, i urge anyone that does to post it for those that missed the show. Some people think freestyle is somethin' they cud just wake up to start doing. freestyling has got to be a part of every mc, pulling words out the air like blue tooth, i've heard so many mcs claim to be freestyling but they lie only one i know is VECTOR. this ain't no hype and i'm not stupid.i'm telling u guys for real, if u don't believe me u can go to www.notjustok.com and check comments VECTOR have aiit?

peace!
Re: Rate Sauce Kid's Performance @ Jimmy's Jump Off by khanye(m): 11:14am On Feb 27, 2009
@ frijos

abeg post the sauce freestyle thing nah wink
Re: Rate Sauce Kid's Performance @ Jimmy's Jump Off by frijos(m): 11:16am On Feb 27, 2009
rapjunkie:

Didnt you set up this thread to hate on Sauce Kid?

But you don't want me to hate on your rip off imposter fake ass Jay Z?

Ever heard of the term 'double standards'

that's where u wrong i set this thread up to know people's views on the show, ur view might be different from mine but at the end of the day we gon' do the math,

fyi, i promote and support real hip=-hop, sauce kid was lost for words and he can testify to that, kept repeating words like he ain't got nann to say and that's gabbage as far as i know. u probnably didn't even watch the show right, and i'm still telling u VECTOR is the illest freestyler AFRICA has ever produced, i don't think anyone can match him in freestyle battle in AFRICA (REAL TALK)
Re: Rate Sauce Kid's Performance @ Jimmy's Jump Off by frijos(m): 11:17am On Feb 27, 2009
khanyeezy my guy, na only tosin sabi do stuff like that o! na 4 stv i watch am last nite
Re: Rate Sauce Kid's Performance @ Jimmy's Jump Off by BajaGold(m): 11:22am On Feb 27, 2009
Jeeeezzzz!!! enough already. . . . where's the f**ing link?!
Re: Rate Sauce Kid's Performance @ Jimmy's Jump Off by Nkeirubaby: 11:24am On Feb 27, 2009
frijos:

u don't sound feminine at all, na wa o! u must've issues   sad

Mr Vector/Frijos you are clearly delusional. You have no haters. The only reason i know who Vector is, is because you keep telling us everyday, repeatedly. Wether we want to hear you or not. Vector has no hit records, no video, no airplay, but somehow he is now known all over the world and is already a big star with haters. You say he is the freestyle king and you have battle videos, but you can't produce them when asked, because they exist only in your imagination.
You set up a thread to diss source kid, who by the way, has got videos, airplay and a hit record, but of course YOU are not a hater.
As RapJunkie said, you are really doing your boy more harm than good. Nobody likes an arrogant, spamming prick (that's you by the way). But that's your biz. Just keep my name out of your posts. I don't want to be associated with YOU or VECTOR in any shape or form
Re: Rate Sauce Kid's Performance @ Jimmy's Jump Off by frijos(m): 11:58am On Feb 27, 2009
u can come and write for us grin
Re: Rate Sauce Kid's Performance @ Jimmy's Jump Off by khanye(m): 12:23pm On Feb 27, 2009
hey frijos, stop hating on Sauce aiight cool
Re: Rate Sauce Kid's Performance @ Jimmy's Jump Off by showbobo(m): 12:26pm On Feb 27, 2009
Nahh. . . . . Sauce really impressed me sha. . . . . That Ghetto P sef try
Re: Rate Sauce Kid's Performance @ Jimmy's Jump Off by ofokasibe: 1:13pm On Feb 27, 2009
Nkeirubaby:

Vector has no hit records, no video, no airplay, but somehow he is now known all over the world and is already a big star with haters. You say he is the freestyle king and you have battle videos, but you can't produce them when asked, because they exist only in your imagination.

HMM FRIJOS , WEY THE BATTLE VIDEOS NOW shocked

@nkiru
take it easy on him
Re: Rate Sauce Kid's Performance @ Jimmy's Jump Off by tosinaded(m): 1:20pm On Feb 27, 2009
Frijos ure fuckn with me
Re: Rate Sauce Kid's Performance @ Jimmy's Jump Off by ofokasibe: 1:26pm On Feb 27, 2009
tosinaded@:

Frijos ure fuckn with me

@frijos
Bleep with sauce , u fcuks with tosinadeda
Bleep with sauce , u fcuks with nairaland
Bleep with sauce , u fcuks with the whole of lagos
Bleep with sauce , u fcuks with nigeria
Bleep with sauce , u fcuks with the whole of africa  ! cool

DONT Bleep WITH SAUCE!
Re: Rate Sauce Kid's Performance @ Jimmy's Jump Off by tosinaded(m): 1:30pm On Feb 27, 2009
Tell him o
Re: Rate Sauce Kid's Performance @ Jimmy's Jump Off by frijos(m): 1:33pm On Feb 27, 2009
heyyyyyyyy enuff back up for sauckibaba carry go, i retreat, i surrender, tosin what's up!
Re: Rate Sauce Kid's Performance @ Jimmy's Jump Off by tosinaded(m): 1:38pm On Feb 27, 2009
Frijos i dey man!
Re: Rate Sauce Kid's Performance @ Jimmy's Jump Off by frijos(m): 2:02pm On Feb 27, 2009
u still dey? i hear say u dey go borno abeg work the thing to lag o
Re: Rate Sauce Kid's Performance @ Jimmy's Jump Off by otobiloba1(m): 2:16pm On Feb 27, 2009
since this frijos fool enter naira na sos so vector vector we dey hear. the fool deviates from topics just to talk about vector and now this biased thread.

@frijos, take a chill pill at the agression and ur vector obsession aite
Re: Rate Sauce Kid's Performance @ Jimmy's Jump Off by frijos(m): 2:57pm On Feb 27, 2009
@okereloba, watch ur tongue if u ever wanna use it again. grin

stop abusing me o! ehen!

if u no want me and u to start our won battle na.
Re: Rate Sauce Kid's Performance @ Jimmy's Jump Off by tosinaded(m): 3:26pm On Feb 27, 2009
omo no time nowadays again o, how i take miss the show sef
travelling on tuesday!!!! undecided
Re: Rate Sauce Kid's Performance @ Jimmy's Jump Off by frijos(m): 3:38pm On Feb 27, 2009
HEYAAA TRAVELLING ON TUESDAY SHEy? dont worry the peace of the lord is wth u man. take care o! and remember out of nl is not out of mind even though i know some ppl are relievd and happy now and they won't admit it grin
Re: Rate Sauce Kid's Performance @ Jimmy's Jump Off by khanye(m): 5:05pm On Feb 27, 2009
thank God oooooo
Re: Rate Sauce Kid's Performance @ Jimmy's Jump Off by funkybaby(f): 10:52pm On Feb 27, 2009
@frijos

Honestly, you deserve a resounding SLAP on the face for your post.

What is wack about saucekid's performance on jimmy's jump off

I am presently watching it now on TV and i am really impressed

Ghetto P sef represent. The guy is good.

Saucekid is HOT !

He only needs to relocate permanently from Yankee to naija just like Banky W. That way, he gets to feature in more concerts, interviews, etc and the sky is just the beginning for him in naija music scene

p.s. i like his tattoos too   kiss
Re: Rate Sauce Kid's Performance @ Jimmy's Jump Off by tosinaded(m): 10:58pm On Feb 27, 2009
Sauce and P are tearing down the roof with swaggalicious freestyles
Re: Rate Sauce Kid's Performance @ Jimmy's Jump Off by funkybaby(f): 11:09pm On Feb 27, 2009
tosinaded@:

Sauce and P are tearing down the roof with swaggalicious freestyles

Its naijaaaaaaaaaaaa grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Momoh Kubanji Passes On / Chuddy K- I Am Me(debut Album) / Olamide Durosoke Vs Wizkid Jaiye Jaiye - Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.