Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! EMPTY TREASURY: Buhari Stop Misleading Nigerians: Jonathan Left - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! EMPTY TREASURY: Buhari Stop Misleading Nigerians: Jonathan Left (920 Views)

Obasanjo To Buhari: "Stop Dwelling In The Past" / Jonathan: I Did Not Leave Empty Treasury / Ex-minister Faults Buhari On Empty Treasury, Says Jonathan Left About $30bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! EMPTY TREASURY: Buhari Stop Misleading Nigerians: Jonathan Left by heryour64(m): 8:55am On Jun 24, 2015
E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!!
EMPTY TREASURY: Buhari Stop Misleading Nigerians: Jonathan Left Over $30Billion - Dr. Abubakar Sulaiman.

**$600,000,000 have been spent from our Reserve within one week by Buhari's Govt.
**Buhari bought customised S600 Maybach Mercedes official car valued about N500,000,000, and other cars in that range.
**APC Transition Committee members stays in Transcorp Hotel at N500,000 and N350,000 a night, but Jonathan advised his own Team to be coming from their Abuja homes to save cost.

Nigerian were horrified by President Muhammadu Buhari's recent claims of inheriting an empty treasury, from the Jonathan's administration after they have initially acknowledged a balance of over $30Billion.

Dr. Abubakar Sulaiman, a former Minister and Deputy Chairman National Planning Commission (NPC) in a statement, described the Buhari and APC's statement as baseless report as “unscientific and unfair”, stressing that the immediate past administration “left behind close to US$30billion.”

Dr. Sulaiman added that, “Buhari's Government can’t tell us that there is no Excess Crude Account(ECA), Sovereign Wealth Fund(SWF) or In addition to the above $30billion, are they saying the Federal Inland Revenue Service(FIR) and related agencies had not in the last one month been generating revenue?
“Until they are able to prove they had no receipts from these government agencies in the last one month, Nigerians can't buy into Mr. President’s claims of an empty treasury.”

Its is on record that President Obama inherited US$3 trillion debt, a collapsed banking sector and mortgage industry,yet he never raised any alarm. None of these has happened in Nigeria under Jonathan.

It will be misleading therefore for our respected President Muhammadu Buhari and indeed the ruling APC to claim to have met an empty treasury.”

He further reminded the new government that “aspiration to governance is a call of meeting and confronting challenges headlong. So, we urge the APC-led government to hit the ground running as promised Nigerians by confronting the challenges.

He warned that the former President, Dr. Goodluck Jonathan must not be criminalized and painted a plunderer and looter of the nation’s treasury before the generality of Nigerians, while they man was described in some quarters are tight hand when it comes to spending government money.

In the last one week, Nigeria Reserve left by Jonathan have been reduced by $600,000,000 by the new government yet they met empty Treasure. Buhari bought his customised S600 Maybach Mercedes official car valued about N500,000,000, and other cars in that range, yet he met empty Treasury.
Buhari is paying for his numerous foreign trips alongside large entourage, and threwing lavish party for APC supporters in the villa and Transcorp Hotel, running into billions, forgetting that millions of Nigerians workers have not received their wages, yet he met empty treasure.

All APC Transition Committee members are staying in Transcorp Hotel at the rate of N500,000 and N350,000 a night, but Jonathan advised his own committee members to be coming from their Abuja homes to save cost.

NIGERIANS MUST NOT BE TAKEN AS FOOLS BY BUHARI AND APC. THEY MUST FULFILL THE PROMISES MADE TO NIGERIANS.

1 Like

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! EMPTY TREASURY: Buhari Stop Misleading Nigerians: Jonathan Left by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 24, 2015
Am coming wif ma NL lovers to vote for u enmass and am using dis medium to also beg dem to tell dem frnds on nairaland
Ma lovers on NL base on ma scale of preference, from d most important to d least

1)Genea(shez ma everytin)
2)Yourmain(she left me for fula boy)
3)Mathematical(she kinda hates me, not her fault though)
4)Raayah cum rayaah(shez in luve wif midolian
5)Sarahbabyxx(depreaye told me to stay away from her)
6)Chowlade(she hates me too)
7)Remember007(she told me she likes money)
coolBeremx(she may not vote and may even tell all her frnds not to vote for u)
9)Dollyak(how can I marry a grl dat hates niger delta #crying)
10)Pentiumpro(ma spirit just don't like her, if she got d chance to poison me, I can bet dat she won't spare me)

#pls ma beautiful ladies, let's come out to vote for dat naughty boi called agarawu23. And come along wif frnds to vote for him
I love all of una
How I wish dere is a religion dat can make me marry 10 wivesm #crying in west germany

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! EMPTY TREASURY: Buhari Stop Misleading Nigerians: Jonathan Left by jemype(m): 9:02am On Jun 24, 2015
sorry but hw can a mayback cost 500000000 naira. do u know how much that is? even with kevlar features.
Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! EMPTY TREASURY: Buhari Stop Misleading Nigerians: Jonathan Left by Emenahagos02(m): 9:07am On Jun 24, 2015
Buhari my man
Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! EMPTY TREASURY: Buhari Stop Misleading Nigerians: Jonathan Left by CrazyScientist: 9:07am On Jun 24, 2015
My younger ones are waiting for free food.

Am waiting for 40, 000 a month, even #400 I'll collect.

I need atleast 20hours electricity per day

I want to buy fuel at #50 per litre

I give you one year to make # 1 = $1
Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! EMPTY TREASURY: Buhari Stop Misleading Nigerians: Jonathan Left by MalcoImX: 9:11am On Jun 24, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Am coming wif ma NL lovers to vote for u enmass and am using dis medium to also beg dem to tell dem frnds on nairaland
Ma lovers on NL base on ma scale of preference, from d most important to d least

10)Pentiumpro(ma spirit just don't like her, if she got d chance to poison me, I can bet dat she won't spare me)

#pls ma beautiful ladies, let's come out to vote for dat naughty boi called agarawu23. And come along wif frnds to vote for him
I love all of una
How I wish dere is a religion dat can make me marry 10 wivesm #crying in west germany
The only post you have that made some sense!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! EMPTY TREASURY: Buhari Stop Misleading Nigerians: Jonathan Left by anulaxad(m): 9:11am On Jun 24, 2015
I have had enough of this despicable garbage that comes from you GEJITES mouths.

The treasury was virtually empty. Why because there was no money in the federal account which is the main account for the treasury.

The excess crude account and definitely the foreign reserves accounts are emergency funds not the direct treasury. So grow up and stop deceiving yourselves you gullible miscreants

1 Like

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! EMPTY TREASURY: Buhari Stop Misleading Nigerians: Jonathan Left by midolian(m): 9:38am On Jun 24, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

I love all of una
lool..u no go kill me with laff aswear. I am married to mhizpeaarl. No way for raayah or rayaah(I am sorry) *winx*

Thanks for campaigning for our man, Agarawu
Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! EMPTY TREASURY: Buhari Stop Misleading Nigerians: Jonathan Left by joseph1832(m): 9:40am On Jun 24, 2015
I wonder why this PDPians can't seem to know that virtually empty doesn't mean empty!.
Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! EMPTY TREASURY: Buhari Stop Misleading Nigerians: Jonathan Left by PAINGAIN: 9:54am On Jun 24, 2015
A night in a hotel for 500,000. Calculate that for d how many days that has passed since may 29 then the number of senators. Na wao.
Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! EMPTY TREASURY: Buhari Stop Misleading Nigerians: Jonathan Left by Dlionsheart: 10:23am On Jun 24, 2015
This is the beginning of APC failure.

MORE EXPOSITION PLS

(1) (Reply)

Do You Agree With This (photo) / Nigerian Contestant Wins N11.5m At Dubai Holy Quran Award - Photos / Imagine The Illegal Wicked Fees You Must Pay Omonile Befor You Buy Land In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.