Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,909 members, 7,817,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

See The Job Offer I Got From " Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala" - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / See The Job Offer I Got From " Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala" (51667 Views)

The Job Application Letter Received In An Abuja Office From A Graduate (Pictured / 10 Things A Graduate Should Do While Waiting For A Good Job Offer / Please I Seek A Referral Or Offer. I Have 5yrs Experience In Banking. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Job Offer I Got From " Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala" by octus2008(m): 11:57am On Jun 24, 2015
please report the account as i have done same after your post,the more people that will report on Linkedin,it will be taken down
Re: See The Job Offer I Got From " Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala" by Bollinger(m): 11:58am On Jun 24, 2015
casket:
Scammers everywhere...

The first rule and only rule to deal with them is ' thou shall not be gullible'

Nope. The first rule is if it sounds too good to be true, it usually is.

3 Likes

Re: See The Job Offer I Got From " Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala" by Bigsteveg(m): 12:01pm On Jun 24, 2015
MissTechy:
2. Even though I would like to believe that my profile is cool, I should have realized that the probability of Ngozi Iweala sending me a request is 10/100 (Blame the excitement I had for that)

In case you’ve ever got such request on LinkedIn, kindly look at the two options (especially number one) before accepting.

P.S: If she is the real Ngozi Iweala, I still want the customs job though hehe cheesy

So guys using LinkedIn to search for jobs beware, there are a lot of scammers out there waiting to devour gullible Nigerians

Thanks for reading

Thanks for this piece of advice. God bless u.
Re: See The Job Offer I Got From " Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala" by chynergy1(m): 12:01pm On Jun 24, 2015
mmm.
Re: See The Job Offer I Got From " Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala" by Zumzum(m): 12:02pm On Jun 24, 2015
MissTechy:
2. Even though I would like to believe that my profile is cool, I should have realized that the probability of Ngozi Iweala sending me a request is 10/100 (Blame the excitement I had for that)

In case you’ve ever got such request on LinkedIn, kindly look at the two options (especially number one) before accepting.

P.S: If she is the real Ngozi Iweala, I still want the customs job though hehe cheesy

So guys using LinkedIn to search for jobs beware, there are a lot of scammers out there waiting to devour gullible Nigerians

Thanks for reading
Did you call the recruitment officer?
Re: See The Job Offer I Got From " Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala" by Anoruo(m): 12:06pm On Jun 24, 2015
This local scamers self.

I don jam them b4.

I made them realize I b omo ekó.

They ended up giving me #200 for t.fare to go get the money I told them I had @ home.

Na gala n coke I use the money buy.

5 Likes

Re: See The Job Offer I Got From " Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala" by torpedodaezy(f): 12:07pm On Jun 24, 2015
it's a professional site
Re: See The Job Offer I Got From " Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala" by LewsTherin: 12:07pm On Jun 24, 2015
*in Okoro's voice* bet wait nna, shey na only customs dey recruit for Naija again?

1 Like

Re: See The Job Offer I Got From " Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala" by justi4jesu(f): 12:07pm On Jun 24, 2015
ladenz:
My own invite was from Fashola's babe. I am still considering asking her out on a date.

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The Job Offer I Got From " Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala" by Mintek: 12:11pm On Jun 24, 2015
bosco9:
Please what's this LinkedIn all about?Cause I can see the app on my fone.

LinkedIn is a business-oriented social network that connects professionals globally.

It's a platform that offers numerous career/professional benefits, prominent among them being job opportunities.

1 Like

Re: See The Job Offer I Got From " Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala" by mubarak001(m): 12:12pm On Jun 24, 2015
Someone scammed mi on my own very bbm, i got to know immediately and he deleted mi. My error was that i forgot to copy his pin, very unlike mi though.

Meanwhile, incase you needed a private home tutor for your ward dis season in PH, kindly contact mi via renadox@yahoo.com.
I also tutor on CHESS game and ArchiCAD training for the Architect guys.
Re: See The Job Offer I Got From " Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala" by dhorlipizzu(m): 12:14pm On Jun 24, 2015
Scam
Re: See The Job Offer I Got From " Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala" by GlorifiedTunde(m): 12:15pm On Jun 24, 2015
MissTechy:

Thanks for reading

Welcome to my world. Had the same experience but didn't fall for it.

Re: See The Job Offer I Got From " Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala" by okonja(m): 12:22pm On Jun 24, 2015
Mine was Alh. Aliko Dangote for Facebook...I even played along to the extent of replying him in Hausa and that was when my Aliko Dangote went offline till today grin

1 Like

Re: See The Job Offer I Got From " Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala" by Harmvirus(f): 12:24pm On Jun 24, 2015
Scammers everywhere.. May God help us

1 Like

Re: See The Job Offer I Got From " Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala" by okonja(m): 12:24pm On Jun 24, 2015
Anoruo:
This local scamers self.

I don jam them b4.

I made them realize I b omo ekó.

They ended up giving me #200 for t.fare to go get the money I told them I had @ home.

Na gala n coke I use the money buy.

Wow!!! grin, Continue lieing oh! grin

3 Likes

Re: See The Job Offer I Got From " Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala" by JideTheBlogger(m): 12:30pm On Jun 24, 2015
lol... thx for this MissTechy

Imagine, one Liyel-Imoke is currently disturbing me on LinkedIn, claiming to be the Governor's wife blah blah blah.

Awon learners grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The Job Offer I Got From " Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala" by Kala11(m): 12:32pm On Jun 24, 2015
MissTechy:

Thanks for reading

A friend of mine shared his experience with Ashiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu being his friend Facebook and posted on his wall that
"FG in conjunction with CBN and supported by World Bank is granting an interest free loan to young entrepreneurs who is into a business or who has a good business plan and required a capital to execute his/her plans".

My friend immediately showed his interest by replying. A reply immediately dropped in from Tinubu requesting him to inbox and explained to him what and what he needs the money for.

It took my friend two days to inbox him explaining his business proposal. You won't believe it took Tinubu less than one hour to respond by giving my friend a phone number of a CBN representative to call him and say from Tinubu.

That was when it occurred to my friend it's a fraud.

2 Likes

Re: See The Job Offer I Got From " Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala" by ideology(m): 12:32pm On Jun 24, 2015
MissTechy:

Thanks for reading - PLEASE VISIT MISSTECHY today in case you haven't thanks again
miss techy kindly ignore, it is from scammers, they use profiles of top government functionaries esp female ministers and wives of governors.
Re: See The Job Offer I Got From " Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala" by fertymer: 12:32pm On Jun 24, 2015
So funny, thanks for sharing ,So funny, thanks for sharing grin
Re: See The Job Offer I Got From " Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala" by carzola(m): 12:37pm On Jun 24, 2015
Am the real Dangote grin grin
Re: See The Job Offer I Got From " Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala" by mubarak001(m): 12:39pm On Jun 24, 2015
tongue
Re: See The Job Offer I Got From " Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala" by bosco9: 12:41pm On Jun 24, 2015
Mintek:

LinkedIn is a business-oriented social network that connects professionals globally.

It's a platform that offers numerous career/professional benefits, prominent among them being job opportunities.
Thanks...let me try it out
Re: See The Job Offer I Got From " Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala" by dives(m): 12:43pm On Jun 24, 2015
yvesboss:

Professor Chinedu Nebo - Minister of power qccepted my invite on LinkedIn yesterday..Think our friends are at work.

Tnx misstechy...its an eye opener
I no fit lie...i was exicted wen i received the notification...chai..diarisGod ooo

Bro abeg can one send his contact on LinkedIn a personal mail without having a premium account? How is this done biko?
Re: See The Job Offer I Got From " Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala" by MikkyT1(m): 12:43pm On Jun 24, 2015
CrazyScientist:
Na so one coke fool 419 guy said I won 750, 000 but I have to send 3000 recharge card for processing! grin

I said okay, ill send it in 5mins, when I no be fool! grin

Came back after eating only to see 9 MISSED CALLS!!! grin from coke promo man.

I called back, he queried me that I was wasting time, I said he should get biro and pen... then he said I should proceed...

My Reply: USE THE #750, 000 and buy card grin

Laugh won finish me...same fool too sent me the rubbish....Joblesss fools

1 Like

Re: See The Job Offer I Got From " Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala" by darelar(m): 12:44pm On Jun 24, 2015
This is the message I got from one fool ( Dear subscriber You have been awarded =N=2m cash in the MTN-Mage-cash Award. your Activating code;*0211*.call Help center 09033010057 for claim) the fool sent the message with I80 instead of 180. Series of fraud mail like your purchase orders is available for pickup in the port

1 Like

Re: See The Job Offer I Got From " Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala" by donJ2(m): 12:46pm On Jun 24, 2015
casket:
Scammers everywhere...

The first rule and only rule to deal with them is ' thou shall not be gullible'

Secondly, Nothing goes for Nothing.

Why will Iweala spend so much time on social media trying to give m a job, is she kim kardarshian

1 Like

Re: See The Job Offer I Got From " Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala" by lybest20: 12:48pm On Jun 24, 2015
Beware!!!! Scammers everywhere...

1 Like

Re: See The Job Offer I Got From " Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala" by felix10(m): 12:50pm On Jun 24, 2015
Pls PMB create job to reduce the activity of scammer, God bless naija
Re: See The Job Offer I Got From " Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala" by austentero: 12:55pm On Jun 24, 2015
Mine was Fr. Mbaka through Facebook request. He even said I need to send money or buy anointing oil for special prayers. Scammers everywhere.

1 Like

Re: See The Job Offer I Got From " Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala" by Rogbese(m): 12:55pm On Jun 24, 2015
Here's mine... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Am Eating Suya With Your NNPC Application Letter For 2017 Job" / Opinion: Top 10 Government Agencies To Work For / E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.