Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Ten Types Of Invigilators You Meet In The Exam Hall - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ten Types Of Invigilators You Meet In The Exam Hall (1226 Views)

9 Types Of Invigilators You Meet In The Exam Hall. / 7 Ways To Remember Everything You Read In The Exam Hall / How To Spot An "Olodo" In The Exam Hall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ten Types Of Invigilators You Meet In The Exam Hall by omortoyosi01(m): 9:26am On Jun 24, 2015
1_ The ones who will praise the first student to submit his booklet making every other students look like they know nothing. “Woooooow !!! Do you mean you have finished?” They will face other students and say “can see your life oooo?, he finished within an hour, that is a well prepared
student”.
2. The ones who will keep telling you the history of their lives, how they performed excellently amongst their peers when they were in college.
They will tell you they were always prepared for any exam & they barely got “C” * if I hear*
3. The ones who will collect your question paper and go through it. They will ask “why sweating profusely for these cheap questions? If I were you I would have finished since *if I hear*
4. The ones forming James Bond in the hall. They will start giving testimonies of how many students they have caught cheating and have been rusticated
**wetin concern us with that one ?**
5. The ones who will collect your question paper, go through the questions and shake their heads pitifully without saying anything.
6. The ones who will glance at your answer
booklet and they will ask why your booklet is blank.
“Didn’t you read for this exam ?” **Abeg swerve go left jor**
7. The ones who will never accept your apology if you are caught cheating. The moment you are caught cheating, just hurriedly obtain the next available Jamb form.
8. The ones who are very sensitive: Try
communicate with any student and they will change your seat, you keep wondering how smart they really are to have
noticed you.
9. The ones who are very gentle and friendly.
Thirty minutes into the exams they are already sleeping. The moment you are making noise, they will wake up, walk around and return back to their seat. Before you know it they will sleep off.
10. The ones who will force you to submit even if you still have an hour left. They will tell you “what are you still writing when all your mates have submitted?”
Which of them annoy you the most?
Re: Ten Types Of Invigilators You Meet In The Exam Hall by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 24, 2015
I had one teacher in my secondary skool dt liked talking during invigilation and dat always made me lose concentration, I wouldn't be able to think unless he keeps shut...so annoyingundecided
Re: Ten Types Of Invigilators You Meet In The Exam Hall by Dioxidane: 10:26am On Jun 24, 2015
True...
Re: Ten Types Of Invigilators You Meet In The Exam Hall by barnacle: 10:27am On Jun 24, 2015
laye
Re: Ten Types Of Invigilators You Meet In The Exam Hall by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 24, 2015
Dioxidane:

Invigilation?
av corrected itgrin
Re: Ten Types Of Invigilators You Meet In The Exam Hall by Upnepaa(m): 10:38am On Jun 24, 2015
But op, you be waec and neco customer o shocked to take gather dis list hard nah, how many years of experience do you have in writing this exams (no offeise)
Re: Ten Types Of Invigilators You Meet In The Exam Hall by Dioxidane: 10:43am On Jun 24, 2015
Upnepaa:
But op, you be waec and neco customer o shocked to take gather dis list hard nah, how many years of experience do you have in writing this exams (no offeise)

Dude, if you attended a Nigerian university, you would have definitely experienced all these...

1 Like

Re: Ten Types Of Invigilators You Meet In The Exam Hall by mrpackager(m): 11:29am On Jun 24, 2015
incase
Re: Ten Types Of Invigilators You Meet In The Exam Hall by omortoyosi01(m): 11:36am On Jun 24, 2015
Upnepaa:
***Yu Don kolo oo... Chey no b Nigeria yu go school ni Mr upnepaa??
Re: Ten Types Of Invigilators You Meet In The Exam Hall by Upnepaa(m): 11:47am On Jun 24, 2015
omortoyosi01:
***Yu Don kolo oo... Chey no b Nigeria yu go school ni Mr upnepaa??
You gat the reason,i schooled in chicago,the lecturers are no saddist over here
Re: Ten Types Of Invigilators You Meet In The Exam Hall by Brownhypo: 2:11pm On Jun 24, 2015
most students dey like no.9 set wella grin grin
Re: Ten Types Of Invigilators You Meet In The Exam Hall by omortoyosi01(m): 2:18pm On Jun 24, 2015
Upnepaa:
You gat the reason,i schooled in chicago,the lecturers are no saddist over here
ode boi... Yu schooled in Chicago ND ur username is upnepaa ***how come.
Chey dem dey shout upnepaa for Chicago ni undecided
Re: Ten Types Of Invigilators You Meet In The Exam Hall by Upnepaa(m): 2:38pm On Jun 24, 2015
omortoyosi01:
ode boi... Yu schooled in Chicago ND ur username is upnepaa ***how come.
Chey dem dey shout upnepaa for Chicago ni undecided
Don't get it twisted, My cousin in nigeria told me that 'upnepaa' is like a chorus here,that the first word a new baby says is 'upnepaa' i feel, sorry for you in 9ja
Re: Ten Types Of Invigilators You Meet In The Exam Hall by omortoyosi01(m): 3:00pm On Jun 24, 2015
[quote author=Upnepaa post=35104186] Don't get it twisted, My cousin in nigeria told me that 'upnepaa' is like a chorus here,that the first word a new baby says is 'upnepaa' i feel, sorry for you in 9ja [/quote I swear yu are a dumbasss

Re: Ten Types Of Invigilators You Meet In The Exam Hall by hatux: 9:33pm On Jun 24, 2015
Recycle thread...undecided
Re: Ten Types Of Invigilators You Meet In The Exam Hall by omortoyosi01(m): 10:26pm On Jun 28, 2015
hatux:
Recycle thread...undecided
olodo

(1) (Reply)

Where People Wey Go School, Is It SEND-OFF Or SEND-FORTH? / Is Kwasu 2nd Admission List Out? / Top 100 Universities In Nigeria – 2016 Latest Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.