Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,960 members, 7,814,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Bank Robbery Ongoing At Ikorodu - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bank Robbery Ongoing At Ikorodu (34946 Views)

JUST IN: Robbery Ongoing In Festac / Police Foil Port Harcourt Bank Robbery / Photos From The Festac Bank Robbery Incidence, 14-month-old Baby & Mother Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bank Robbery Ongoing At Ikorodu by Senjo(m): 10:14am On Jun 24, 2015
adeekiti:
u dey here dey talk money I piti u o, thank God sey u dey safe, Go dey tank ur mama head wey dey watch over u
Dat y am grateful to God almighty ooooo
Re: Bank Robbery Ongoing At Ikorodu by daveP(m): 10:14am On Jun 24, 2015
Observation: a new tenure has just assumed office

3rd or is it 4th robbery in broad daylight.

Motive: Political

proof: security operatives arrive scene of robbery late and blame traffic, then begin a bottomless pit kinda investigation.
Re: Bank Robbery Ongoing At Ikorodu by andyanders: 10:15am On Jun 24, 2015
afuye:
[size=16pt]I hereby advocate for the sack of all the#NPF @ Ebutte station and suspension of #NPF @Sagamu and other nearby stations.

It is time the Police is reviewed and useless and drunk elements removed if culprits are failed to be caught ![/size].

Ikorodu police station that they said only arrest and extort money from innocent people.They cannot go after armed robbers.

2 Likes

Re: Bank Robbery Ongoing At Ikorodu by CeceNene(f): 10:15am On Jun 24, 2015
Well am not surprised with the rate of unemployment in Nigeria what do you expect? I hope they don't kill or injure pple though!
Re: Bank Robbery Ongoing At Ikorodu by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 24, 2015
They came with tortoise placed on them. This isn't the first time I'm gonna hear this. Tortoise and robbery in the same line
Re: Bank Robbery Ongoing At Ikorodu by afuye(m): 10:16am On Jun 24, 2015
Seriously I am fed up of this trend !
andyanders:

Ikorodu police station that they said only arrest and extort money from innocent people.They cannot go after armed robbers.
Re: Bank Robbery Ongoing At Ikorodu by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 24, 2015
Senjo:
Dat y am grateful to God almighty ooooo
na so o
Re: Bank Robbery Ongoing At Ikorodu by ogaprime(m): 10:19am On Jun 24, 2015
CrazyScientist:
Yes it's true, I've ran for cover, my car is still there.

Sir where in ikorodu?v is it ikordu garage, those banks around TFC
Re: Bank Robbery Ongoing At Ikorodu by afuye(m): 10:19am On Jun 24, 2015
Seriously I am fed up of this trend !
ollah1:
They came with tortoise placed on them. This isn't the first time I'm gonna hear this. Tortoise and robbery in the same line
even if it is head of a lion worn, they can be caught
andyanders:

Oga, that is not an excuse for robbery ! I was without no shoes too and meanwhile i used to eat once a day and that didn't make us rob
CeceNene:
Well am not surprised with the rate of unemployment in Nigeria what do you expect? I hope they don't kill or injure pple though!
Re: Bank Robbery Ongoing At Ikorodu by samflex(m): 10:19am On Jun 24, 2015
MizMyColi:
sad

And Where Exactly Is The Nigerian Police When You Need Them?
undecided

They're in danfo looking for yahoo boys as usual

3 Likes

Re: Bank Robbery Ongoing At Ikorodu by Akeelahtunez(m): 10:21am On Jun 24, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

U see how fullish u re
Wen dere was armed robbery d oda day in lekki, fashola blamed jonathan, and thugs like u opened ur smelling mouths to gush shitz
Now am blaming Buhari, and u fighting back
U better grow some wisdom

Be matured ask ur self dis question his Buhari OMNIpresence??..mind u dis road blocks are wat dis so called security personnels u 2extort money frm bus drivers and sundry..so we can say Buhari tot it tru b4 he made dat declaration..am not talking abt fashola,buhari,ambode or even jonathan himself all am saying his dis is a job 4d security personnels wu call dem self d police..and dey are supposed 2move into action avin hrd d news...so sir plzz mind wat u type
Re: Bank Robbery Ongoing At Ikorodu by boxypane(m): 10:23am On Jun 24, 2015
tociano009:
picture
Think about that demand again. grin
Re: Bank Robbery Ongoing At Ikorodu by kendlez(f): 10:24am On Jun 24, 2015
Akeelahtunez:

Sorry but I tink u sud reason more B4 u comment no offence.if ur fowl die Buhari cause it,if ur goat is missing Buhari asnt done anytin 4nig.I tink ur taking dis 2far dis aint a job 4boohari or even ambode himself dis is a job of d NPF(nigerian police force) so channel d blames 2d ryt quarters

Hian! It's amazing that now that Jonathan is out we have suddenly known ryt quarters to channel blames to. Lol. How is he unreasonable? When Fashola was blaming Jonathan last time was Jonathan the right quarters? He is only stating that now that Jonathan is outa d way, then they shudn't forget to also blame Buhari. By d way am not a politician, but I feel since Jonathan was lambasted for every little thing instead of the appropriate body(ies) and no one spoke up no one Shud also speak up when Buhari is lambasted for same things. He shudn't be treated differently, period!

4 Likes

Re: Bank Robbery Ongoing At Ikorodu by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 24, 2015
Akeelahtunez:

Be matured ask ur self dis question his Buhari OMNIpresence??..mind u dis road blocks are wat dis so called security personnels u 2extort money frm bus drivers and sundry..so we can say Buhari tot it tru b4 he made dat declaration..am not talking abt fashola,buhari,ambode or even jonathan himself all am saying his dis is a job 4d security personnels wu call dem self d police..and dey are supposed 2move into action avin hrd d news...so sir plzz mind wat u type
U asking for safe-landing for Buhari, buh u never spared jonathan for a minute
Re: Bank Robbery Ongoing At Ikorodu by dozymars(m): 10:25am On Jun 24, 2015
[quote author=optimusprimer post=35093973]Bank Robbery on going at Zenith Bank and another bank at Ikorodu as reported by Channels I-witness....

GUys please pass around and alert the Security operatives too

Why did u state Zenithbank when the tweet u attached mentioned Access and Firstbank. You are in a hurry to make front page.
Re: Bank Robbery Ongoing At Ikorodu by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 24, 2015
Become an Entrepreneur, register your business name now (discount provided)
https://www.nairaland.com/2399853/register-business-name-us#35095478
To benefit, call: 08186971526 or email: adekunleman@yahoo.com
Re: Bank Robbery Ongoing At Ikorodu by CSTR2: 10:30am On Jun 24, 2015
kendlez:

Hian! It's amazing that now that Jonathan is out we have suddenly known ryt quarters to channel blames to. Lol. How is he unreasonable? When Fashola was blaming Jonathan last time was Jonathan the right quarters? He is only stating that now that Jonathan is outa d way, then they shudn't forget to also blame Buhari. By d way am not a politician, but I feel since Jonathan was lambasted for every little thing instead of the appropriate body(ies) and no one spoke up no one Shud also speak up when Buhari is lambasted for same things. He shudn't be treated differently, period!
Thank you very much.
You deserve 10 crates of orijin.
Re: Bank Robbery Ongoing At Ikorodu by luvinhubby(m): 10:31am On Jun 24, 2015
Akeelahtunez:

Ehhnnn!
So Buhari is human & GEJ is a superman.
Fashola blamed GEJ for Lagos robbery at Lekki, Ambode must blame Buhari for this robbery or else.....!

1 Like

Re: Bank Robbery Ongoing At Ikorodu by ifewise(m): 10:31am On Jun 24, 2015
Likely to be the same group that robbed First bank Ijede,Ikorodu For about 3 hours on June 1st.A woman led that robbery and up till nw d bank is no longer functioning.Aspa today's robbery my believe is that Ikorodu police officers are involved in the recent robbery because I called RRS d time d robbery started but they failed to show up at d scene until SARs Ikeja responded.

1 Like

Re: Bank Robbery Ongoing At Ikorodu by TheNature: 10:31am On Jun 24, 2015
Last robbery @ lekki, San Fashola said that why they the robbers succeeded was that 2000 police men were guarding ex president.
What about this @ Ikolodu?

2 Likes

Re: Bank Robbery Ongoing At Ikorodu by AbuadStudent(m): 10:32am On Jun 24, 2015
GBAM GBAM! We can't keep calm o! The fire d fire dey burn o! e dey burn RED HOT! Join the Naijafire channel now www.pin.bbm.com/ C003FE51E ! B4 you complain gimme! see reasons y u shud join!
•Breaking news!
•Funny jokes!
•Friendly subs
•Interactive sessions! Hook-ups etc!!

Did you know that IK ogbonna even replied a comment on this channel!=^> oya! jus press!
JOIN NOW!! JOIN NOW! JOIN NOW! Www.pin.bbm.com/C003FE51E C003FE51E
Re: Bank Robbery Ongoing At Ikorodu by kendlez(f): 10:32am On Jun 24, 2015
Akeelahtunez:

My friend keep quiet. Was Jonathan omnipresent? Buhari is our president and we can choose to blame him for everything! Are the security personnels not under him? If they are failing then it's his fault! If u have nothing to say, pls move aside. Senseless post.

1 Like

Re: Bank Robbery Ongoing At Ikorodu by arabianights: 10:37am On Jun 24, 2015
jcgodfrey:
In broad daylight?! Oh well...

my dear, it took them enough plannig ,inside information a sponsor and of course sophisticated armour .so yes, broad day light!

am just praying for the staff and passer bys and hoping the robbers are killed and not caught
Re: Bank Robbery Ongoing At Ikorodu by luvinhubby(m): 10:38am On Jun 24, 2015
TheNature:
Last robbery @ lekki, San Fashola said that why they the robbers succeeded was that 2000 police men were guarding ex president.
What about this @ Ikolodu?
Maybe Ambode will blame Buhari for allowing policemen go on ramadan fasting. cheesy
Re: Bank Robbery Ongoing At Ikorodu by Akeelahtunez(m): 10:38am On Jun 24, 2015
kendlez:

Sir dats wats affecting all nigerians we are blaming other people 4not taking d responsiblity we are supposed 2take.I see ur a jonathan fan buh dats not d ish here sumtin is rung wu is supposed 2fix it? U dnt call a mechanic 2do d work of a carpenter,each1 as diff responsiblities and function.dis is a robbery u dnt call buhari dat is abuja u call wu d police and dats wat am after I dnt care wateva u typed buh d people 2standup 2dis are d NPF and not buhari blaming him his irrational
Re: Bank Robbery Ongoing At Ikorodu by Nerica(m): 10:38am On Jun 24, 2015
baur:
Na wa o. Sagamu road police station is not too far to the scene. What are they waiting for?
Shagamu road police station is even far,Ipakodo police station is less than 100 meters to the scene of the robbery.
Re: Bank Robbery Ongoing At Ikorodu by goldenceo1: 10:44am On Jun 24, 2015
tociano009:
picture

the monkey that wants to see d hunter face will one day receive it's own bullet.

1 Like

Re: Bank Robbery Ongoing At Ikorodu by harry509: 10:44am On Jun 24, 2015
optimusprimer:
Bank Robbery on going at Zenith Bank and another bank at Ikorodu as reported by Channels I-witness....

GUys please pass around and alert the Security operatives too

cc Lalasticlala
men Rr nt smilin dis days ooh. Jst bcus of politician's n nigeria, wen dos boys head dat politician's Rr 2 share 9b each 4 walldrobe allowance. I guess they Rr nt smilin @ all.
Re: Bank Robbery Ongoing At Ikorodu by kbams241: 10:46am On Jun 24, 2015
luvinhubby:

Ehhnnn!
So Buhari is human & GEJ is a superman.
Fashola blamed GEJ for Lagos robbery at Lekki, Ambode must blame Buhari for this robbery or else.....!
Or else wat? Sori to say...but its lyk u jxt type without thinking...now study dis scenerio if ur mosquito brain is up to d task....Jonathan was in lag and majority of d policemen in lag wer deployed to his location mounting road blocks.. Wat fashola was insinuating was d presence of GEJ in lag as at d tym of d robbery..I don't c buhari present in lag ryt now...

2 Likes

Re: Bank Robbery Ongoing At Ikorodu by TheNature: 10:47am On Jun 24, 2015
luvinhubby:

Maybe Ambode will blame Buhari for allowing policemen go on ramadan fasting. cheesy

God bless you.
Re: Bank Robbery Ongoing At Ikorodu by luvinhubby(m): 10:51am On Jun 24, 2015
kbams241:

Or else wat? Sori to say...but its lyk u jxt type without thinking...now study dis scenerio if ur mosquito brain is up to d task....Jonathan was in lag and majority of d policemen in lag wer deployed to his location mounting road blocks.. Wat fashola was insinuating was d presence of GEJ in lag as at d tym of d robbery..I don't c buhari present in lag ryt now...
And if your millipede brain is not filled with saw dust, you will know that it is traffic policemen that block roads during presidential movements & not anti robbery squads.
What Ambode should also insinuate is that Buhari should not have removed millitary checkpoints.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Policemen Flee As Robbers Shoot Bank Customer Dead In Front Of Government House / Ugandan Wife Stabs Her Husband To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Her / How Fraudsters’ Fight Over Woman Led To Collapse Of Crime Syndicate (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.