Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Bank Robbery Ongoing At Ikorodu - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bank Robbery Ongoing At Ikorodu (34944 Views)

JUST IN: Robbery Ongoing In Festac / Police Foil Port Harcourt Bank Robbery / Photos From The Festac Bank Robbery Incidence, 14-month-old Baby & Mother Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bank Robbery Ongoing At Ikorodu by meforyou1(m): 11:53am On Jun 24, 2015
Bowale007:
It's by First bank and Zenith Bank. It's the First Bank directly opposite the Ipakodo Police Station they are robbing.

Three people were killed while many were injured.
Opposite Police Station?why are we so useless?

1 Like

Re: Bank Robbery Ongoing At Ikorodu by damiloladuke: 11:54am On Jun 24, 2015
shoooooooo. God save us oooo

READ THE PRIVATE PERSONAL DIARY OF A JOBLESS NAIJA YOUTH HERE www.wenogetjob..com
Re: Bank Robbery Ongoing At Ikorodu by Nickymezor(f): 11:56am On Jun 24, 2015
Nawa oo... God help us
Re: Bank Robbery Ongoing At Ikorodu by chiscodedon(m): 11:58am On Jun 24, 2015
TheNature:

yes we are saying the same thing,but when fashola was blaming Jonathan,have not Nigeria form police?
you jump into conclusion without analysing or reading the body..why did fashola blame gej?...can u tell...if am correct he said he blamed him for taking away the NPF out of the road to a campaign ground...that was while they were able to rub the banks.so he still knew that it is the police gej took away would have fought this pple...he never asked gej to carry arms
Re: Bank Robbery Ongoing At Ikorodu by arabaribiti(m): 12:04pm On Jun 24, 2015
Have they gone what is the response of police from ikeja pls someone shd update us hope no life was lost
Re: Bank Robbery Ongoing At Ikorodu by ifewise(m): 12:14pm On Jun 24, 2015
arabaribiti:
Have they gone what is the response of police from ikeja pls someone shd update us hope no life was lost
The robbers escaped with Money.The Mumu nigeria police force tweeted Ikorodu lagos is secured and instructed all police monitoring team to still remain on ground.
Re: Bank Robbery Ongoing At Ikorodu by persius555(m): 12:33pm On Jun 24, 2015
ifewise:
The robbers escaped with Money.The Mumu nigeria police force tweeted Ikorodu lagos is secured and instructed all police monitoring team to still remain on ground.
According to report, they headed towards oworonshoki end of the lagoon. If the NPF is not able to mobilize air support, marine police along that route, then all the security vote recieved is nothing but a fraud. Its hi-time PMB probed that fund.
Re: Bank Robbery Ongoing At Ikorodu by ALISMILE(m): 12:37pm On Jun 24, 2015
gulfer:
IDONBELIEVE that story.......................The spate of robberies using the waterways as getaway has not abated and the modus operandi has been the same. IMO, none of the robbers have been caught. angry angry angry angry
U re not current! The Lekki robbers who robbed the day GEJ visited Lagos have been caught! Do ur research!
Re: Bank Robbery Ongoing At Ikorodu by Adesiji77: 12:45pm On Jun 24, 2015
See picture from the scene that was posted on Twitter...

2 Shares

Re: Bank Robbery Ongoing At Ikorodu by adesilver(m): 12:45pm On Jun 24, 2015
Pics

1 Share

Re: Bank Robbery Ongoing At Ikorodu by adesilver(m): 12:47pm On Jun 24, 2015
got this 4rm a friend on whassap

1 Share

Re: Bank Robbery Ongoing At Ikorodu by kalybaly: 12:48pm On Jun 24, 2015
Well as for me I have heard what seems to be like series of gunshots and bombs . I live close to the scene of the robbery if ever there was one. That's some long period of shooting and bombing

1 Like

Re: Bank Robbery Ongoing At Ikorodu by pavoda: 12:54pm On Jun 24, 2015
Is there another excuse Nigeria is in trouble
Re: Bank Robbery Ongoing At Ikorodu by optimusprimer(m): 12:56pm On Jun 24, 2015
[quote author=dozymars post=35095771][/quote]

i did not attach the picture... admin did
more importantly.... the message was passed whats d FUSS?
Re: Bank Robbery Ongoing At Ikorodu by Naavah(f): 12:57pm On Jun 24, 2015
ollah1:

I hate crap talks like this. I shld give u an E - slap. On this same forum ,on the front page lies a thread about insane military training in the world. There aren't supposed to go thru those trainings, they shld have emulated us by going to church and mosque to pray about am armed robbery operation that happened in the next street.

Nigerians know nothing than prayers. Brainwashed set of people
Calm down sir.
Re: Bank Robbery Ongoing At Ikorodu by gulfer: 1:04pm On Jun 24, 2015
ALISMILE:
U re not current! The Lekki robbers who robbed the day GEJ visited Lagos have been caught! Do ur research!
Ok, I leave you to your believe.
Re: Bank Robbery Ongoing At Ikorodu by ALISMILE(m): 1:09pm On Jun 24, 2015
Re: Bank Robbery Ongoing At Ikorodu by gulfer: 1:20pm On Jun 24, 2015
ALISMILE:
Let me help u!
www.punchng.com/news/why-we-killed-policemen-during-lekki-robbery--suspect/
www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/05/how-we-shared-n15m-from-lekki-operation-robbery-suspects/
I saw all that...................what I am telling you is the conspiracy theory part of the purported arrests........
Re: Bank Robbery Ongoing At Ikorodu by ALISMILE(m): 1:46pm On Jun 24, 2015
gulfer:
I saw all that...................what I am telling you is the conspiracy theory part of the purported arrests........
For Gods sake if u read d story well u ll find confessions by d robbers to the media! We shud stop thinkin our police is d worst in d world! Wen u hear of d resources available to dem, u ll know dey re trying!
Re: Bank Robbery Ongoing At Ikorodu by kendlez(f): 1:47pm On Jun 24, 2015
Akeelahtunez:

Oga oga den u shd blame my no food in my apartment wen I refuse 2work on Buhari,I shd blame my lack of making good grades on buhari??,I shd even blame my lack of cash on buhari 2??...sir if u can lead dis country in a beta way an solve all problems dude I wud vote 4u ryt away...so u mean buhari wu is ABJ lon lon wud see wats happening in ikorodu??...nigerians d change is not D1 buhari is trying bring,buh d change we need as a country is in d mindset of all nigerians..and I promise 2contribute my own quota and stop blaming sum1 4my failures

My dear, get my point which is Why is it now that Buhari is in power that u guys want to do the right thing? When GEJ was president didn't everyone blame him for the most absurd things like the ones u mentioned in ur post? Why is the trend changing now? Continue the trend and also blame Buhari for ur lack of cash and for ur making poor grades in skul. U guys have suddenly known what is right and wrong and who the right pple are to blame when things go wrong. No o! Everything has always been the president's fault. That's the trend. If u wanted to stop this wrong trend why didn't u speak up in GEJ's time? Why now? So it's pretty obvious ur biased.
Re: Bank Robbery Ongoing At Ikorodu by ikorodureporta: 1:51pm On Jun 24, 2015
kalybaly:
Well as for me I have heard what seems to be like series of gunshots and bombs . I live close to the scene of the robbery if ever there was one. That's some long period of shooting and bombing

...& some parents rushed out to get their children thinkin that it was boko
Re: Bank Robbery Ongoing At Ikorodu by besttrader: 2:02pm On Jun 24, 2015
The stupid Nigerian Police, they can't even cordon a crime scene. The scene of the crime could offer some clues about the perpetrators. Don't these cops in Nigeria get any form of training? Being a Police is not just about brandishing an AK47. That scene should be condoned off, then the NPF forensic team should swoop in and start picking clues. The Police tape should only be removed after the team is done sweeping the place... What is wrong with my country?
Re: Bank Robbery Ongoing At Ikorodu by princejamiu(m): 2:04pm On Jun 24, 2015
presently @ d scene of d the Robbery.......mehn it bad
Re: Bank Robbery Ongoing At Ikorodu by afuye(m): 2:36pm On Jun 24, 2015
NOTHING WRONG BRO., THIS IS NIGERIA WHERE ANYTHING HAPPENS !
besttrader:
The stupid Nigerian Police, they can't even cordon a crime scene. The scene of the crime could offer some clues about the perpetrators. Don't these cops in Nigeria get any form of training? Being a Police is not just about brandishing an AK47. That scene should be condoned off, then the NPF forensic team should swoop in and start picking clues. The Police tape should only be removed after the team is done sweeping the place... What is wrong with my country?
Re: Bank Robbery Ongoing At Ikorodu by besttrader: 3:09pm On Jun 24, 2015
My brother I'm sick of the way things are done in Nigeria. Now if the Police gets to the crime scene, cordons the place, if the get blood samples for instance of the perpetrators. Then the next thing can be done. You run the sample for DNA matches, now where is the data base for such? We are supposed to get blood samples of all folks who have once been involved in crime, et al. Store such data for query i.e. Access Only Data.

Now, then we can now question our ID system in the country (Drivers Licence, National ID, Voters Card, etc), if the criminals left behind something like an ID or even someone got a pics of them, or a CCTV image of the criminals. These you can run into your data base for results. Well, I forgot some stupid Nigerian Politicians would never allow such a scheme, it is either they loot the funds or out-rightly jeopardize the structure if it gets planned.

The basics that makes a society safe to live in is in non-existence in Nigeria. We just have a random state where anything goes.... Where Policemen are more of Voo-doo practitioners, instead of intelligent officers.

afuye:
NOTHING WRONG BRO., THIS IS NIGERIA WHERE ANYTHING HAPPENS !

1 Like

Re: Bank Robbery Ongoing At Ikorodu by callonme(m): 3:51pm On Jun 24, 2015
My blog loading........thanks a lot.
Re: Bank Robbery Ongoing At Ikorodu by ALISMILE(m): 6:16am On Jul 06, 2015
gulfer:
do u rmb I told u dat those robber will be arrested? Or u will say its anoda conspiracy theory?

www.punchng.com/news/ikorodu-bank-robbers-arrested/

We need ve faith in d police dat we ve!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Gets Armed MOPOL To Beat Up Man Who Deceive People With Her Products (Pics) / Policemen Flee As Robbers Shoot Bank Customer Dead In Front Of Government House / Ugandan Wife Stabs Her Husband To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.