Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

A Poem To The Father - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Poem To The Father (438 Views)

If You Are The Father Of This Girl, Will You Give Her The Money? - PIC / How Do I Tell My Husband He Is Not The Father Of My Son ? / What Would You Do To The Girl If You Were The Father ?? ( Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Poem To The Father by blacq2009(m): 11:37am On Jun 24, 2015
My 1 and only father
The don dada
Mummy's lover
The bed heater
The body warmer
The love maker
The sperm producer
The semen distributor
The baby initiator
The child namer
The house instructor
The peace maker
The bread winner
The chicken thigh eater
The office manager
The school fees handler
The PTA meeting attender
The car driver
The newspaper reader
The money chaser
The bills payer
The pocket money sorter
The wrong doers scolder
The ass spunker
The face slapper
Oh creator....bless ma father
Give him Capa
Give him more kafa
To Buy me more shada
Like gucci & Prada
And To cater for the weaker
People always assert our mothers are better..
But i say there is non like Father

HAPPY BELATED FATHERS' DAY... to all fathers and potential fathers..put that smile on thier faces...
CC: Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

World Oldest Human Celebrates Her 116th Birthday / Iyabo Said I Was Going To Die In Office – Obasanjo / Triple Twins’ Dad Returns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.