Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

What Would You Do To The Girl If You Were The Father ?? ( Photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Would You Do To The Girl If You Were The Father ?? ( Photo) (3386 Views)

Photos Of The Girl With Half-body At Home With Her Family In Kano / Why I Slept With My 11-year-old Daughter — Confession Of A Father(photo) / Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do To The Girl If You Were The Father ?? ( Photo) by Nobody: 6:27am On Jun 22, 2015
You Just brought a Brand new Car not too long ago and after fathers day ,u planned on going to work today and you noticed this act of love by your daughter,what will be your first reaction ??

Re: What Would You Do To The Girl If You Were The Father ?? ( Photo) by buygala(m): 6:31am On Jun 22, 2015
here is what I am gonna do...

I will tell the child, with a 2000 mega - watt smile, that I love her too, but that blackboards and exercise books are for writing on, not cars smiley

Then in private with her mother, I will be like. .. "see what your daughter has done to my car angry angry angry....Is this how you intend to bring her up? undecided

And her mummy will be like... "Since she is my daughter and not yours, go and kill her now undecided .... Some people dey find pikin, but you wey get dey halla because She scratch your car small.... What if na your Bsc certificate she decorate with crayon? ..... Comot make I see road jare... yeye man undecided grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do To The Girl If You Were The Father ?? ( Photo) by belamour(m): 6:31am On Jun 22, 2015
I Will Use My Rod To Write

Thank you my Daughter

On Her Body

#Baseje#

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do To The Girl If You Were The Father ?? ( Photo) by iamlol(m): 6:37am On Jun 22, 2015
i will aladdin her
Re: What Would You Do To The Girl If You Were The Father ?? ( Photo) by Zaikon(m): 6:38am On Jun 22, 2015
just peck her nd xplain to her coz shez my princess #mydaughtermyprincess

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do To The Girl If You Were The Father ?? ( Photo) by agarawu23(m): 6:42am On Jun 22, 2015
belamour:

Thank you my Daughter

On Her Body

#Baseje#
grin baseje gidi ni
Re: What Would You Do To The Girl If You Were The Father ?? ( Photo) by Nobody: 6:43am On Jun 22, 2015
Nothing. The little girl was just innocently telling you she loves you.
Re: What Would You Do To The Girl If You Were The Father ?? ( Photo) by loomer: 6:45am On Jun 22, 2015
belamour:

Thank you my Daughter

On Her Body

#Baseje#

You go need scolfield to help u plan ur prison break be that o

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do To The Girl If You Were The Father ?? ( Photo) by 3ace(m): 6:46am On Jun 22, 2015
Lol, I kinda like it because of the message. Although I will be mad at her to let her realise that what she did was bad. The little scolding might prevent a recurrence but I'll use the car like that. Already imagining funny/interesting discussion that will arise from friends/people when they see it. See her teeth.

5 Likes

Re: What Would You Do To The Girl If You Were The Father ?? ( Photo) by spanzed(m): 6:58am On Jun 22, 2015
Embrace the child but I would also point out had wrong doing to her
Re: What Would You Do To The Girl If You Were The Father ?? ( Photo) by Paulpaulpaul(m): 6:59am On Jun 22, 2015
I kinda find it lovely

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do To The Girl If You Were The Father ?? ( Photo) by angieberry(f): 7:30am On Jun 22, 2015
That's cute and funny
She meant no harm. She just wanted to express love, although she did it wrongly. cheesy
Re: What Would You Do To The Girl If You Were The Father ?? ( Photo) by Tay16(f): 7:34am On Jun 22, 2015
buygala:

here is what I am gonna do...

I will tell the child, with a 2000 mega - watt smile, that I love her too, but that blackboards and exercise books are for writing on, not cars smiley

Then in private with her mother, I will be like. .. "see what your daughter has done to my car angry angry angry....Is this how you intend to bring her up? undecided

And her mummy will be like... "Since she is my daughter and not yours, go and kill her now undecided .... Some people dey find pikin, but you wey get dey halla because She scratch your car small.... What if na your Bsc certificate she decorate with crayon? ..... Comot make I see road jare... yeye man undecided grin
this is funny

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do To The Girl If You Were The Father ?? ( Photo) by Feranchek(m): 7:42am On Jun 22, 2015
Ah!! I won't waste the scratch oh!! I'll be like "sweetheart, why not add my name to it?" And she'll ask back "dad, what's your name?" And I'll tell her. Then we'll both add it to the scratch grin " I love my dad, Ferdinand" grin

How much be spray, wey I go wan use vex wound my pikin

Buh I'll later explain to her why she shouldn't do such again. I'll equally implore her mom to do same.

5 Likes

Re: What Would You Do To The Girl If You Were The Father ?? ( Photo) by lilmax(m): 7:49am On Jun 22, 2015
She's a girl so I cannot do anything

But if na boy, hmmmm may God help him
Re: What Would You Do To The Girl If You Were The Father ?? ( Photo) by ijustdey: 8:20am On Jun 22, 2015
will spank her so she won't do that again

but, will use the car like that..... I won't take it out for re-painting at all
Re: What Would You Do To The Girl If You Were The Father ?? ( Photo) by Holywizard: 8:40am On Jun 22, 2015
thunder go strike her dat day!!!
She dey mad?
Her mama yansh there!!
Re: What Would You Do To The Girl If You Were The Father ?? ( Photo) by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 22, 2015
First reaction is to stare at her till tears run out of my eyes...

You are just so lucky you didn't write "my fathers car"

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do To The Girl If You Were The Father ?? ( Photo) by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 22, 2015
For her to av written dat on my car with a screw simply means she doesn't love me
Re: What Would You Do To The Girl If You Were The Father ?? ( Photo) by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 22, 2015
lol
Cc lalasticlala
Re: What Would You Do To The Girl If You Were The Father ?? ( Photo) by deanoffaculty: 10:29am On Jun 22, 2015
Let's be very realistic. As an African, Nigerian for that matter, one will need to scold the girl....like flogging her just for her to realize the wrong she has done.
Imaging a scenario where you borrow money from 'cooperative' to buy a 'tear-leather' car and your kid use screwdriver to write on it.............would you have given him/her a peck? It's only white people who can spare their kids 'cos they don't flog.
Check out the picture below and tell me what you would do.........

Re: What Would You Do To The Girl If You Were The Father ?? ( Photo) by funlord(m): 12:03pm On Jun 22, 2015
grin I would take her to the family doctor in order to get a d.n.a test! No daughter of a "highly intelligent don" like me can be this foolish! Never!

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do To The Girl If You Were The Father ?? ( Photo) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 22, 2015
funlord:
grin I would take her to the family doctor in order to get a d.n.a test! No daughter of a "highly intelligent don" like me can be this foolish! Never!

lol
Re: What Would You Do To The Girl If You Were The Father ?? ( Photo) by misspicy(f): 2:57pm On Jun 22, 2015
deanoffaculty:
Let's be very realistic. As an African, Nigerian for that matter, one will need to scold the girl....like flogging her just for her to realize the wrong she has done.
Imaging a scenario where you borrow money from 'cooperative' to buy a 'tear-leather' car and your kid use screwdriver to write on it.............would you have given him/her a peck? It's only white people who can spare their kids 'cos they don't flog.
Check out the picture below and tell me what you would do.........
thank you for being realistic jawe...
how many men in nigeria will peck a child for spoiling valuables like a brand new car....like say their own father pet them for spoiling things.

if my child does that i will spank her lightly and explain other ways she can show her love for her dad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do To The Girl If You Were The Father ?? ( Photo) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 22, 2015
Honestly, any father will get mad but trust Nigerian fathers, na the mother go hear am. They be like " Misstella! who is the father of this child cause I have had a enough! "
Re: What Would You Do To The Girl If You Were The Father ?? ( Photo) by Heeyhun(f): 6:40pm On Jun 22, 2015
Not in naija o. The neighbours sef go first beat you before your papa see am.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do To The Girl If You Were The Father ?? ( Photo) by boss1310(m): 8:08pm On Jun 22, 2015
for what she wrote i wont spank her but give her a stern warning explaining that the money used in repainting d car should have bought her toys and presents.then go into her room use her crayon and write on the wall facing her bed"i love you my precious daughter"

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do To The Girl If You Were The Father ?? ( Photo) by Eshinery(m): 9:02pm On Jun 22, 2015
Iamsynord:
You Just brought a Brand new Car not too long ago and after fathers day ,u planned on going to work today and you noticed this act of love by your daughter,what will be your first reaction ??
Re: What Would You Do To The Girl If You Were The Father ?? ( Photo) by opey112(m): 9:50pm On Jun 22, 2015
youngpol:
Nothing. The little girl was just innocently telling you she loves you.
yeah.but u will just gently explain to her
Re: What Would You Do To The Girl If You Were The Father ?? ( Photo) by hvq229(m): 1:15pm On Jul 04, 2015
don't know

(1) (Reply)

"Two Mothers Fight Over Their Teenage Daughter’s Boyfriend In Abuja" / Just Imagine What Some Married Couple Are Facing. / Katsaridaphobia: Morbid Fear Of Cockroaches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.