Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

BVN Deadline: See The Long Queue At Unity Bank Auchi For Bank Verification NO. - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / BVN Deadline: See The Long Queue At Unity Bank Auchi For Bank Verification NO. (31167 Views)

Persistent Queue At ATM Points In MOUAU (Photos) / CBN Says Account Holders Can Access Cash As BVN Deadline Ends Today / BVN Deadline: No Going Back-cbn – (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BVN Deadline: See The Long Queue At Unity Bank Auchi For Bank Verification NO. by redcliff: 2:31pm On Jun 24, 2015
butanep:
How does fuel scarcity correlate to BVN?

You can't correlate them guy... so you want people to buy 1 tank of fuel for house or what?

Im trying to say that day was just too tight because almost everybody wanted to get fuel and do last minute shopping on the 24th of december wen they could have done so earlier and if these guys doing this bvn thing now at the late minute had done their stuff earlier, this queue wont be this long.. you dig?

1 Like

Re: BVN Deadline: See The Long Queue At Unity Bank Auchi For Bank Verification NO. by butanep(m): 2:35pm On Jun 24, 2015
redcliff:

Im trying to say that day was just too tight because almost everybody wanted to get fuel and do last minute shopping on the 24th of december wen they could have done so earlier and if these guys doing this bvn thing now at the late minute had done their stuff earlier, this queue wont be this long.. you dig?
I have not done mine...

I just know the exercise will be extended...
Re: BVN Deadline: See The Long Queue At Unity Bank Auchi For Bank Verification NO. by Xfemt(m): 2:39pm On Jun 24, 2015
puregirls:
shocked really? hope my Access and Gtb account wont be freezed,am so busy for all this poo

plz follow back @puregirl
Re: BVN Deadline: See The Long Queue At Unity Bank Auchi For Bank Verification NO. by redcliff: 2:45pm On Jun 24, 2015
butanep:
I have not done mine...

I just know the exercise will be extended...

Good fr ypu
Re: BVN Deadline: See The Long Queue At Unity Bank Auchi For Bank Verification NO. by jeffizy(m): 3:26pm On Jun 24, 2015
puregirls:
shocked really? hope my Access and Gtb account wont be freezed,am so busy for all this poo
No, it can't be frozen .
Re: BVN Deadline: See The Long Queue At Unity Bank Auchi For Bank Verification NO. by omaji53jeremiah: 3:40pm On Jun 24, 2015
they have no choice rather than to extend the date .
Re: BVN Deadline: See The Long Queue At Unity Bank Auchi For Bank Verification NO. by kellyAB: 3:47pm On Jun 24, 2015
Guys, I have done my BVN in access bank but I bank with first bank they sent me the number via sms, do I still go to first bank to give then the number a beg make una help me.
Re: BVN Deadline: See The Long Queue At Unity Bank Auchi For Bank Verification NO. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 24, 2015
lalasticlala:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Gidi_Traffic/status/613625942431408128
please whats that and is it compulsory that we get it?
Re: BVN Deadline: See The Long Queue At Unity Bank Auchi For Bank Verification NO. by LazyGod(m): 4:08pm On Jun 24, 2015
jamesbridget13:
deadline is 30th b
ut i strongly bliv it ll be extended

That's the day I'll be getting my alawi
Re: BVN Deadline: See The Long Queue At Unity Bank Auchi For Bank Verification NO. by otr1(m): 4:18pm On Jun 24, 2015
I haven't receeived a call from my Bank yet, so it's not necessary.grin
Re: BVN Deadline: See The Long Queue At Unity Bank Auchi For Bank Verification NO. by tochstorm(m): 4:24pm On Jun 24, 2015
see i have the form but i haven't filled it yet.
Re: BVN Deadline: See The Long Queue At Unity Bank Auchi For Bank Verification NO. by malachee: 4:24pm On Jun 24, 2015
What of people dat are nt in d country and they have account here
Re: BVN Deadline: See The Long Queue At Unity Bank Auchi For Bank Verification NO. by henchamb(m): 4:25pm On Jun 24, 2015
holicalpha:
Na so some fools dey use their thumbs find trouble, did I direct the post to you.?? Jobless Whor.e

grin
Easy biko
Re: BVN Deadline: See The Long Queue At Unity Bank Auchi For Bank Verification NO. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 24, 2015
dey have no right to freeze anyone's account..... Period!
Re: BVN Deadline: See The Long Queue At Unity Bank Auchi For Bank Verification NO. by galadima77(m): 4:35pm On Jun 24, 2015
dennismukoro:
dem go still extend am. Till DECEMBER. Watch

very true......
you be true Naija born...feel u
Re: BVN Deadline: See The Long Queue At Unity Bank Auchi For Bank Verification NO. by Askthelawyer: 4:46pm On Jun 24, 2015
Nigerians need to cultivate the habit of doing things on time and stop relying on the fact that the date would be extended. We are all shouting CHANGE meanwhile what we should be doing is examining ourselves cos the change starts with us.

To be fair on the banks and CBN this BVN registration was highly publicized and some of us were even called on phone still yet a lot of us decided to wait till the deadline and then bombard the banks...

This is not just about BVN but that's how we generally take things...I think everyone needs to change their attitude so we can have a better Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: BVN Deadline: See The Long Queue At Unity Bank Auchi For Bank Verification NO. by jamesbridget13(f): 5:45pm On Jun 24, 2015
LazyGod:

That's the day I'll be getting my alawi
hahahaha. funny uuu. u better go n do it make ur alawi no come get kkkkk leggggg

1 Like

Re: BVN Deadline: See The Long Queue At Unity Bank Auchi For Bank Verification NO. by stchinedu: 5:55pm On Jun 24, 2015
holicalpha:
Na so some fools dey use their thumbs find trouble, did I direct the post to you.?? Jobless Whor.e
Easy friend. wink
Re: BVN Deadline: See The Long Queue At Unity Bank Auchi For Bank Verification NO. by millionboi(m): 6:13pm On Jun 24, 2015
Zonacom:
Haven't done mine. And I'm not worried. Hope the deadline will be extended....
my own b say anyday weh i go bank,thy go bank if thy no allow me access my account,thy go give me my money
Re: BVN Deadline: See The Long Queue At Unity Bank Auchi For Bank Verification NO. by Shegsakinz(m): 6:14pm On Jun 24, 2015
CR77:
Who ask you
lmao. U wicked o.
Re: BVN Deadline: See The Long Queue At Unity Bank Auchi For Bank Verification NO. by Shegsakinz(m): 6:19pm On Jun 24, 2015
gamaliel121:
I did that shit since last year
who ask u??
Re: BVN Deadline: See The Long Queue At Unity Bank Auchi For Bank Verification NO. by asumo12: 6:23pm On Jun 24, 2015
From GTB website nah!

princenation:
download? where?

I can't give u on air...
Re: BVN Deadline: See The Long Queue At Unity Bank Auchi For Bank Verification NO. by CriticalThought: 6:26pm On Jun 24, 2015
This is why things don't function as they should in Nigeria, everyone waits till the last minute and then overloads the system
Re: BVN Deadline: See The Long Queue At Unity Bank Auchi For Bank Verification NO. by udysweet(f): 6:43pm On Jun 24, 2015
This bank still dey exist for auchi?wow!one of d oldest banks in dat town o,rememba wen we used to go and pay our school fees and oda dues der ,as well as Allstates trust bank,lol!
As for BVN,I did mine last year wit access,hav given out the numbers to my oda banks,d last been today at Diamond bank. Abg dey shdnt threaten us with our mony o cos access sent an sms yday sayin dey go restrict our accts without BVN
Re: BVN Deadline: See The Long Queue At Unity Bank Auchi For Bank Verification NO. by Lordwize(m): 7:02pm On Jun 24, 2015
Must I do the BVN in all the banks?
Re: BVN Deadline: See The Long Queue At Unity Bank Auchi For Bank Verification NO. by Evansg05(m): 7:57pm On Jun 24, 2015
Thank God av done mine
Re: BVN Deadline: See The Long Queue At Unity Bank Auchi For Bank Verification NO. by Dbrainiac1(m): 6:57pm On Jun 25, 2015
kellyAB:
Guys, I have done my BVN in access bank but I bank with first bank they sent me the number via sms, do I still go to first bank to give then the number a beg make una help me.

No need to do another one.
btw, hw long did it take before dey sent u d sms containing the bvn?
Re: BVN Deadline: See The Long Queue At Unity Bank Auchi For Bank Verification NO. by sayitright: 7:25pm On Jun 27, 2015
unity bank..... Is it a Nigerian bank?
Re: BVN Deadline: See The Long Queue At Unity Bank Auchi For Bank Verification NO. by gamaliel121(m): 9:41am On Jun 30, 2015
Shegsakinz:
who ask u??
Bitch nigga

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Ways To Identify Fake Currency Notes / Wedding: Hauwa & Meram Indimi Kamu Ceremonies (Photos) / Video Game Business In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.