Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,198 members, 7,867,464 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:40 PM

Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US (17897 Views)

Five Fastest Growing Small Scale Businesses In Nigeria / The 15 Fastest Growing Economies In Africa 2016 — IMF / Nigeria, One Of Top 10 Global Economies – US Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US by 9jagoodman: 9:26am On Jun 25, 2015
midolian:
frustrated pikin of hate.. But if things go wrong in Nigeria, regardless of which administration the problem stems from, you ll blame Buhari because he is the president. It is now you know its "just 4weeks"..Fvcking bigot. undecided

FYI, The Lagoon is still accommodating. Thank me later

So APC internet warriors are still dreaming that change is here, sorry the change was truncated on May 29, 2015. The ladder is now hanging on falsehood and may soon fall.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US by digitsolution: 9:28am On Jun 25, 2015
This is good news hope we maintain the Tempo and become Great once again.

Anyways For all your branding and customization projects/jobs we deliver nationwide.

Re: Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US by berrystunn(m): 10:22am On Jun 25, 2015
ddami:
yes I am a Nigerian.... a proud one at that ......as in till I die..

ask your mamama well...
Re: Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US by betty202020(m): 10:24am On Jun 25, 2015
1. how does #12trn translate to $18trn as u posited? 2. All the states have legislative powers to borrow any amount from where they like provided their state assembly consented to that effect. The constitution does no empower the president to stop states from borrowing. Therefore for u to crucify GEJ u should as well ask that politcal-punch to separate state debt from FG debt and know how much FG was actually owing. 3. how much debt did OBJ left behind down to yara'dua before GEJ. then u tell us how much GEJ borrowed. until u answer them, then i will take u serious. 4. GEJ left office with $1=#197, Buhari kept it at $1=#226 presently. this is within 3weeks. that is #27 within 3weeks. its a bad omen.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 25, 2015
9ja I hail the. Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you want to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Do you hope to start up your business with a moderate capital and high returns in investment? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Do you know our lives would be 70percent better if we spend about 30percent of the time we use in working for others to work for ourselves? Then call or add me on whatsapp 08085188110. NB: DONT contact me if you are not willing to think like an entrepreneur. The last time anyone got to the top by working for someone else was NEVER.
Re: Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US by kuroben4real: 11:35am On Jun 25, 2015
Not withstanding, it was under the regime of our hero gej that we achieve such accolade

1 Like

Re: Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 25, 2015
berrystunn:

ask your mamama well...
You are highly and exclusively disrespectful .....what has my mama gotta do with anything I typed...... if u don't know how 2 reply appropriately just IGNORE.....
Re: Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US by Image123(m): 12:37pm On Jun 25, 2015
ralph28:
US?
Gold diggers.

They wanted to dig during GEJ but he didn't give them face.

See how they have been romancing this virgin PMB administration.

If they give am belle now,na run de go run.

Just like when a prince is going after their maid.

GEJ was busy begging America and Europe to help him but they never did because they knew even bait money will disappear. GEJ was so terrible the whites were probably too stunned to know what to do with him, they simply did NOTHING. Even to sell to him sef was war.
Re: Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US by Image123(m): 12:44pm On Jun 25, 2015
betty202020:
1. how does #12trn translate to $18trn as u posited? 2. All the states have legislative powers to borrow any amount from where they like provided their state assembly consented to that effect. The constitution does no empower the president to stop states from borrowing. Therefore for u to crucify GEJ u should as well ask that politcal-punch to separate state debt from FG debt and know how much FG was actually owing. 3. how much debt did OBJ left behind down to yara'dua before GEJ. then u tell us how much GEJ borrowed. until u answer them, then i will take u serious. 4. GEJ left office with $1=#197, Buhari kept it at $1=#226 presently. this is within 3weeks. that is #27 within 3weeks. its a bad omen.
www.nairaland.com/1985177/external-reserve-debt-under-obasanjo

www.channelstv.com/2012/08/29/nigeria-was-debt-free-when-i-left-government-in-2007-obasanjo/

Also, note from this link below from 2011 how GEJ and NOI followed IMF forecast like mumu and landed us where we are today despite the good times and over $2billion withdrawn early this year to stabilize the naira, it still fell like Humpty Dumpty. cc midolian, theVoice, barcanista( that's his thread when he was normal up there),

www.vanguardngr.com/2011/01/n202-7-to-exchange-for-a-dollar-in-2015-imf-projection/

1 Like

Re: Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US by berrystunn(m): 4:41pm On Jun 25, 2015
ddami:
You are highly and exclusively disrespectful .....what has my mama gotta do with anything I typed...... if u don't know how 2 reply appropriately just IGNORE.....

I need you to wake up

sorry about that...
Re: Nigeria One Of The Fastest Growing Economy Globally – US by nationwide1(m): 5:03pm On Jun 25, 2015
Sheggy13:

Even though I supported the emergence of Buhari, I cannot attribute this economic growth ish to Buhari,but largely to GEJ. We had the highest oil revenue imaginable under this man,with oil selling over $100 per barrel at a time. The question we should now ask is if we could record such unprecedented economic growth under GEJ, why didn't that translate to a higher standard of living in the life of an average Nigerian . There you have the answer: wanton embezzlement, impunity and corruption like never before. Which is why GEJ still has lots of questions to answer.
What got me spellbound was how the very people who refused to acknowledge Nigeria's economic growth a few weeks ago now celebrate same crediting it to Buhari who is yet to appoint a minister not to talk of assembling an economic team.

I agree with you on the the fact that Jonathan's era witnessed all time high in the price of oil. But do you think translating economic growth into higher standard of living for the people could have been achieved in 4 years?

One of the plagues that will continue to hunt and hurt us in Nigeria is refusing to tell ourselves the truth. These days, APC members and supporters often PDP destroyed Nigeria in 16 years as if Nigeria was better off before the coming of PDP. Those who contributed immensely to the backwardness of Nigeria are being celebrated as saints today.

Nigerians forget so easily or simply lack the knowledge of history. Perhaps one of the reasons we are seen as the happiest people in the world.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emefiele Promises Stable Naira In 2016 / Breaking : Price Of Kerosene Up 10.8% As Cooking Gas Drops / A Comprehensive "guarantor's Form" To An Employee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.