Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,892 members, 7,810,428 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

What Can A Student Invest In With 50K? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Can A Student Invest In With 50K? (2957 Views)

Pls What Is Online Business I Can Do With 50k And Make Good Profit / Which Biz Can I Do With 50k / What Can I Invest With 50k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can A Student Invest In With 50K? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 24, 2015
Hello great people out there, am an undergraduate in Uthman Danfodio University Sokoto, I was wondering anyone could help one way or another regarding investing 50k idle in my bank. Find comfort in knowing your reply is appreciated.
Re: What Can A Student Invest In With 50K? by potoki: 4:30pm On Jun 24, 2015
Rays123:
Hello great people out there, am an undergraduate in Uthman Danfodio University Sokoto, I was wondering anyone could help one way or another regarding investing 50k idle in my bank. Find comfort in knowing your reply is appreciated.

let me show u where u can b making 15k monthly with dat 50k without fail. I don't need to hold ur money but u'll only need to pay me 10k b4 I show u what to do. If interested u can get in touch on whatsapp or call 08034209734.
Re: What Can A Student Invest In With 50K? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 24, 2015
potoki:

let me show u where u can b making 15k monthly with dat 50k without fail. I don't need to hold ur money but u'll only need to pay me 10k b4 I show u what to do. If interested u can get in touch on whatsapp or call 08034209734.
10k??
Re: What Can A Student Invest In With 50K? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 24, 2015
Start the toothpick business bro. It pays like blood money..

2 Likes

Re: What Can A Student Invest In With 50K? by Nobody: 7:04am On Jun 25, 2015
Tydies:
Start the toothpick business bro. It pays like blood money..
How do I go about it now considering the fact that CBN some days back ban importation of toothpick. Your reply appreciated.
Re: What Can A Student Invest In With 50K? by 2oddMASTER: 7:26am On Jun 25, 2015
Rays123:
u can invest in my nairabet in play and get 25k weekly guaranty check my signature
Re: What Can A Student Invest In With 50K? by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 25, 2015
But its not yet banned..spicychocolate368@yahoo.com. Drop me a msg.
Re: What Can A Student Invest In With 50K? by fyneboi79(m): 10:18am On Jun 25, 2015
Rays123:
Nothing worthwhile in the business sector. I will suggest you invest that money in urself by using it to clean urself up (change wardrobe) Read hard for good grades, go mix up in the midst of the rich and mighty. I tell you that before you know it you will become their friend and they will give u deals to be like them. Don't waste ur money on any so called bizness.....go and make rich friends for now grin
Don't mind these criminals trying to convince you here to take your money and feed their hunger.

1 Like

Re: What Can A Student Invest In With 50K? by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 25, 2015
am interested my email is kwag4all@gmail.com
Re: What Can A Student Invest In With 50K? by fyneboi79(m): 11:06am On Jun 25, 2015
wasiy:
am interested my email is kwag4all@gmail.com
Interested in what Are you ok?

1 Like

Re: What Can A Student Invest In With 50K? by ginamkpe: 11:11am On Jun 25, 2015
Make $10,000 Monthly With $100 Investment by Felix0705(m): 6:43pm On May 11
Finally found the Web project that has been making money!
Every day I get money from all over the world!
Free to join! This is a super project!

Best Company Winner of RACE AWARDS 2014!
No experience needed, invite 5 friends.
Make a donation of $ 100, only one time;
You receive money instantly for each downline following you!
You receive the money on 7 levels for each downline
Fully automated system no errors for 3 YEARS.
You give Donation and you receive a certificate that you present to your friends
50% goes to WholeWorld, 50% is back to 7 people who have already donated $ 100
You will never find a better system, guaranteed 100%

Take a close look here: http://AJ43764.wholeworld.pw
Re: What Can A Student Invest In With 50K? by Angelstartups(f): 10:38pm On Jul 06, 2015
Hello,

Visit www.angelstartups.com.ng for assistance.

Regards.
Re: What Can A Student Invest In With 50K? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 06, 2015
Rays123:
drop me a msg at okoroprecious4@gmail.com
Re: What Can A Student Invest In With 50K? by homesodear: 9:54am On Aug 08, 2015
Come learn how I conveniently earn 8k to 12k daily from the comfort of my home. All that is needed is the will to succeed. I owe it to the lady that introduced this outstanding biz to me. I'm immensely greatful I grabbed this amazing opportunity immediately. Don't lose out! You too can join me if you so desire to leverage big on this opportunity. It's 100% scam-free, govt approved and proudly legit Empowering people is the core foundation. In less than 72hours u will be smiling to the bank. Members have access to loan too. If interested, kindly add me on 08034917464 WhatsApp. Pls do not add if you are not willing to think and act outside the box. Add on whats app now 08034917464
Re: What Can A Student Invest In With 50K? by agarawu23(m): 10:37am On Aug 08, 2015
fraudster everywhere
Re: What Can A Student Invest In With 50K? by juitar(m): 11:11am On Aug 08, 2015
Then check dis out http://johnson.36sba.com/
Re: What Can A Student Invest In With 50K? by sseunth(m): 11:34am On Aug 08, 2015
Angelstartups:
Hello,
Visit www.angelstartups.com.ng for assistance.
Regards.
do you work for angel start up?
Re: What Can A Student Invest In With 50K? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 08, 2015
Rays123:

You are an under grad in Sokoto, why not invest the money in buying and selling food items between sokoto and say Abj using bus drivers as couriers.
Re: What Can A Student Invest In With 50K? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 08, 2015
Rays123:

You are an under grad in Sokoto, why not invest the money in buying and selling food items between sokoto and say Abj using bus drivers as couriers?
Re: What Can A Student Invest In With 50K? by sseunth(m): 12:59pm On Aug 08, 2015
Tydies:
But its not yet banned..spicychocolate368@yahoo.com. Drop me a msg.
we need to talk

(1) (Reply)

Buy, Sell & Exchange Neteller,payza,stp,paypal, Pm - Instant Payment & Service / Your Earnings Are Almost Unlimited And Depend On The Time Spent At The Computer. / Cscs Account With Leadcapital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.