Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Which Biz Can I Do With 50k - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Which Biz Can I Do With 50k (2130 Views)

This Biz Can Change Your Life Forever / Advise On What To Do With #50k / Pls What Is Online Business I Can Do With 50k And Make Good Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Biz Can I Do With 50k by virginpedro(m): 12:45pm On Jul 04, 2017
I've scouting for any good business to do, either online or offline. With 50k as I don't have capital to start something big.

Sincere Advice needed.
Thanks
Re: Which Biz Can I Do With 50k by feelgoodInc: 12:52pm On Jul 04, 2017
buy one goat get a table and cut your way to glory.

1 Like

Re: Which Biz Can I Do With 50k by Freewoman(f): 1:00pm On Jul 04, 2017
Join mmm, and you make 15k every 30days, if interested, let me know to register you, grow the capital now and do the business later
Re: Which Biz Can I Do With 50k by ezehokwudili(m): 7:27pm On Jul 04, 2017
You can go into cryptocurrency business that yoiu will be getting 0.5 percent on a daily basis.

If you are interested, you can register with this url link
https://wallet.edinarcoin.com/edc259273/

You are going to use your last six number of your telephone number but the edc comes first
Copy the brain key when you are in the registration process and save to you mail as draft because you will need it when you want to access your account

For further information call +2347033967945
it is twenty four hours on
Re: Which Biz Can I Do With 50k by virginpedro(m): 5:44pm On Jul 05, 2017
Thanks
But, No Thanks
Freewoman:
Join mmm, and you make 15k every 30days, if interested, let me know to register you, grow the capital now and do the business later
Re: Which Biz Can I Do With 50k by mrsmitho(m): 1:27pm On Jun 25, 2020
I Can Show You How To Raise Funds To Meet Up With Your Daily Needs And Business Projects

https:///2348023610704
Re: Which Biz Can I Do With 50k by Cryptofxt10: 2:12pm On Jun 25, 2020
virginpedro:
I've scouting for any good business to do, either online or offline. With 50k as I don't have capital to start something big.

Sincere Advice needed.
Thanks

Invest in forex.. But better you learn to trade by yourself than giving someone else...to avoid stories...

Forex is very easy to trade and not as tough as people see it to be

1 Like

Re: Which Biz Can I Do With 50k by Dwise19990(m): 2:29pm On Jun 25, 2020
You can invest in Penny-wise wealth management and earn 2% daily
Re: Which Biz Can I Do With 50k by Mactony03: 12:48pm On Jun 26, 2020
You can start a plain and pattern business and earn upto 100% profit on your investment within one month.
You can also sell this materials online and cash out big time
Call or WhatsApp me on 08101230321 so that I can give you more info and contact of distributor where you can get it very cheap.
I am a living witness to how lucrative this business is.
Re: Which Biz Can I Do With 50k by EgJOSEPH247(m): 2:11pm On Jun 26, 2020
virginpedro:

Sincere Advice needed.
Thanks

The ever best business I'll recommend you to invest into is VTU BUSINESS

EARN 5K - 10K DAILY INCOME/COMMISSIONS BY HAVING YOUR OWN VTU AUTOMATED PRO-DEALER ONLINE STORE AS AN ADMIN FOR YOUR VTU BUSINESS.

Which enables millions of naira to keep flowing into your bank account as hundreds of thousands of Nigerians recharges their phone.

Get all the info here and get back to me via WhatsApp using the whatsapp link in my signature ==>>>>>

https://www.nairaland.com/5880250/earn-5k-10k-daily-income

Reach me via call or WhatsApp => 0 - 8 - 0 - 6 - 5 - 7 - 9 - 0 - 0 - 8 - 3

Re: Which Biz Can I Do With 50k by extol1(m): 8:33pm On Jun 26, 2020
EgJOSEPH247:

The ever best business I'll recommend you to invest into is VTU BUSINESS

EARN 5K - 10K DAILY INCOME/COMMISSIONS BY HAVING YOUR OWN VTU AUTOMATED PRO-DEALER ONLINE STORE AS AN ADMIN FOR YOUR VTU BUSINESS.

Which enables millions of naira to keep flowing into your bank account as hundreds of thousands of Nigerians recharges their phone.

Get all the info here and get back to me via WhatsApp using the whatsapp link in my signature ==>>>>>

https://www.nairaland.com/5880250/earn-5k-10k-daily-income

Reach me via call or WhatsApp => 0 - 8 - 0 - 6 - 5 - 7 - 9 - 0 - 0 - 8 - 3
I think I need to know about this business. thank you
Re: Which Biz Can I Do With 50k by jakieluv20(m): 1:41am On Jun 27, 2020
Come and do forsage and testify
No need for referring
Re: Which Biz Can I Do With 50k by Bruno3000(m): 1:18pm On Jun 27, 2020
Dwise19990:
You can invest in Penny-wise wealth management and earn 2% daily
can u shed more light on this?
Re: Which Biz Can I Do With 50k by Dwise19990(m): 12:08pm On Jun 30, 2020
Penny Wise Wealth Management is a leading global investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions and individuals.
PWM is committed to providing a complete, balanced financial solution and building sound financial security to enable our customers to live and share their dreams with the next generation

At (Penny-wise Wealth Management), meeting and exceeding client expectations is the basis of our success and our reputation. We’ve built our organization around our clients’ needs, focusing on what serves, not what sells, and demonstrating trust and integrity in every action we take on our clients’ behalf. These measures have led to the success that matters most to us: highly satisfied clients and enduring client relationships, across the World

Earn 2% of ur investment daily with a minimum of $100 investments
Re: Which Biz Can I Do With 50k by Ezinwa25(f): 6:34pm On Jun 30, 2020
virginpedro:

Sincere Advice needed.
Thanks

You invest in the company,

The least amount you can invest is $100.

They in turn pay you 2% of your investment daily.

You withdraw into your own bitcoin wallet every four days. You can also withdraw whenever you want to.

At the end of three months, you can withdraw your capital as well.
Re: Which Biz Can I Do With 50k by Bhorbymills1990: 7:13pm On Jun 30, 2020
Are you an unemployed graduate or did you just retire from paid employment and you are aspiring to own a business? If you answer yes, I advice you to invest in snail farming and turn your backyard garden to snail haven. I knew that backyard snail breeding can take many people out of unemployment..
Re: Which Biz Can I Do With 50k by EgJOSEPH247(m): 3:27pm On Jul 21, 2020
extol1:

I think I need to know about this business. thank you

Kindly chat me on WhatsApp using my WhatsApp link in my signature
Re: Which Biz Can I Do With 50k by 2019elections: 4:25pm On Jul 21, 2020
Best online investment platform with good customer support.

http://tradesinvestor.com/register/Nairalander

I started today but I have friends who have been cashing out big time.. check my latest topic for my progres.
Re: Which Biz Can I Do With 50k by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 21, 2020
Pple just de hustle to see that they take u BK to zero naira.

D rate of scammers on nairaland is almost half of the country population. To avoid premium tears,do not listen to anyone

(1) (Reply)

30-50 Tons Of Tipper Truck Need For Serious Business / Mmm End Of The Year Event Today@ikeja / Do You Require SEO, Digital Marketing, Traffic, SMM?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.