Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today (81332 Views)

3 Badoo Members Burnt To Death In Ikorodu Today (Graphic Pics, Video) / Armed Robbers Attack Banks In Iwo, Osun State (Photos) / Soldiers Force Armed Robbers To Dance Unclad(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by metronaija: 2:08pm On Jun 24, 2015
Details have emerged on the robbery which occurred in the early hours of today at Ogolonto area of Ikorodu, Lagos state.

A lady reportedly led the gang to the banks and stayed outside while the operation lasted.

The leader of the gang was said to have sat down in front of the bank and was bragging, as no policeman was able to confront her as she was reported to have used a charm which she tied around her neck.

Sources at the Zenith bank disclosed that there were about 15 armed robbers whose ages should not be more than 20years.

The bank’s safe as reported was broken with the use of dynamite and the staffs were made to lie on the floor while the robbery continued.

The young robbers were reported to have burnt three of their vehicles in front of Origin Gardens, a recreational place not far from scene of the incident, and escaped via the ferry service operated beside the Garden.

A witness at the scene of the robbers’ escape said: “I could not dare stare them in the face. I just lay on the floor as they instructed and waited there until they left. I have never seen anything like that before.”

One of the owners of the garden (name withheld), whose car was burnt alongside the three jeeps, described the incident as a really shocking one.

“Nobody is ready to talk to you right now because we are all in shock. My car was burnt and I could not face the people. Don’t ask me how they escaped, why didn’t you come here when the robbery was going on?”

At the First Bank robbery scene, the suspects used a device to open the computerized door to gain entrance to the banking hall.

Monies were carted away but no staff of the bank was killed.

Only one person was reportedly shot in the leg and has been taken to Ikorodu General Hospital for treatment.

Meanwhile, the armored tank which the policemen used to stage a pursuit of the robbers was pelted with bullets that almost penetrated the bullet-proof vehicle.

Lagos state Commissioner of Police (CP), Kayode Aderanti, who was at the escape route, told reporters that the police would investigate the matter to know how the robbers carried out their operation successfully.

When he asked why none of his men could confront the robbers during the two-hour period that the incident lasted despite the fact that a police station was opposite the bank, he said: “we shall look into the matter and investigate thoroughly to know what happened”

As at the time of filing this report, no fewer than 20 police vans were patrolling the area to check if the robbers were going to return and ensure safety of lives and properties.

Efforts to get Mr. Kenneth Nwosu, the Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO) proved futile as calls put across to him were not replied.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/06/how-lady-led-robbers-to-attack-banks-in.html

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by metronaija: 2:08pm On Jun 24, 2015
Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by hakeem4(m): 2:10pm On Jun 24, 2015
But the gun sound I was hearing today were like bombs oooo
First to comment

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by nairamaverick(m): 2:11pm On Jun 24, 2015
A lady shocked and ages not more than 20 shocked. I just hope no one was injured and no lives lost.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by hefty4real(m): 2:11pm On Jun 24, 2015
This reminds me of 'Things Fall Apart'

8 Likes

Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by sagr(m): 2:13pm On Jun 24, 2015
These robbers are hrtless..God pls come to our aide..soo many likes for this prayer

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by Ezenwammadu(m): 2:13pm On Jun 24, 2015
Meanwhile, the armored tank which the policemen used to stage a pursuit of the robbers was pelted with bullets that almost penetrated the bullet-proof vehicle
Naija l hail thee.Amoured vehicle was almost pentrated by small arms

This guys must have prepared for this

65 Likes

Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 24, 2015
Female armed robber is 20 times dangerous than their counterpart, dem dhe wicked buh dey re rare

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by hefty4real(m): 2:16pm On Jun 24, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Female armed robber is 20 times dangerous than their counterpart, dem dhe wicked buh dey re rare

Hmm! Fact or Fiction?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 24, 2015
hefty4real:

Hmm! Fact or Fiction?
U no dhe watch nollywood movies at all ?

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by temitemi1(m): 2:24pm On Jun 24, 2015
Everyday for the thief but one day for...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by RockMaxi: 2:30pm On Jun 24, 2015

As at the time of filing this report, no fewer than
20 police vans were patrolling the area to check if
the robbers were going to return and ensure
safety of lives and properties.
Campaign after election, return to do what??
grin grin grin

283 Likes 23 Shares

Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by oluwafemi113(m): 2:38pm On Jun 24, 2015

Girls of now adays done they get mind ooooo

5 Likes

Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by Mamaflex(f): 2:41pm On Jun 24, 2015
RockMaxi:

Campaign after election, return to do what??
grin grin grin
Asin eenh! I think say Na only me see am ooo. It actually cracked me up when I read that part.

Maybe them go return to sweep the place Wey them messed up.

Dafuk!

106 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by Beface(m): 2:52pm On Jun 24, 2015
Hmm a lady led the robbery gang!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by free2ryhme: 3:05pm On Jun 24, 2015
police no be spirit ooo

nobody wan die

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by Dannyset(m): 3:06pm On Jun 24, 2015
Hmmm!
And to think that the Navy protecting the pipeline at Majidun close to the place of the incident couldn't do anything to help is baffling and ridiculous to their uniform. These robbers escaped tru the same water they are protecting and nothing was done from their quarters. We are really on a long thing. I don't want to talk about the one that happened not up to one month ago inside Ikorodu opposite my place. After their operation, they passed tru the front of Ijede Police station to access the water for their escape. All the police were on a "mute" mode.
This is where Ambode need to come in. Fashola won't take this for a second.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by talktrue1(m): 3:08pm On Jun 24, 2015
Police sef dey fear

1 Like

Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by IlekeHD: 3:08pm On Jun 24, 2015
Efforts to get Mr. Kenneth Nwosu, the Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO) proved futile as calls put across to him were not replied.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by Datruggedman: 3:09pm On Jun 24, 2015
FPT incase
Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by Sijo01(f): 3:09pm On Jun 24, 2015
Iron lady

1 Like

Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 24, 2015
What a man can do a woman can do better

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by mysticgal(f): 3:09pm On Jun 24, 2015
she go be iyawo for prisonundecided
Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by stinggy(m): 3:09pm On Jun 24, 2015
Of course, this report is lending credence to the popular say that 'what a man can do, a woman can do better'

Sources at the Zenith bank disclosed that there were about 15 armed robbers whose ages should not be more than [size=14pt]20years[/size].
If these boys are not caught early, we may be looking at at least 15 years of operation.
Damn!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by ifeanyi83(m): 3:10pm On Jun 24, 2015
I believe the security cameras will be useful...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by ShakurM(m): 3:10pm On Jun 24, 2015
Considering this holy month, May they be exposed angry

16 Likes

Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 24, 2015
Womens liberation
Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 24, 2015
Increase funding for the police,PMB!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by Swagt101(m): 3:11pm On Jun 24, 2015
Don’t ask me how they escaped, why didn’t you come here when the robbery was going on?”
[quote author=onatisi post=35105373]

As at the time of filing this report, no fewer than 20 police vans were patrolling the area to check if the robbers were going to return and ensure safety of lives and properties.

Those lines got me cracked up.... Naija police I tuale grin

30 Likes

Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by Ahmed4002(m): 3:12pm On Jun 24, 2015
lady
Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by stepo707: 3:12pm On Jun 24, 2015
what a man can do, a woman can do even better....
But wait oh, a police station is opposite the bank? smh for naija police

4 Likes

Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by Chebs212(m): 3:12pm On Jun 24, 2015
That girl brave die

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Girl Slaps, Hits A Guy In Class, But What Happened Next Shocked Her / Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) / Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.