Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,063 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) (81401 Views)

Man Beats His Elder Brother’s Wife Mercilessly In Abia State. Photos / Mechanic Beats Wife Mercilessly After Accusing Her Of Cheating On Him. Photo / Man And His 2 Sisters Beat His Wife Mercilessly In Delta State, Send Her Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by datgidiboy: 3:44pm On Nov 21, 2018
A Nigerian man has battered his wife for refusing to enter "the other room" with him! The storry and heart breaking photos were shared by a twitter user!

She wrote:
This woman got the beating of her life for refusing to have sex with her husband. How can a man inflict such injury on his wife �
No means NO!!!
STOP managing abusive Men!
#LeavetoLIVE

Read More: https://www.legitgossip.com/2018/11/nigerian-man-batters-wife-for-refusing.html
Source: Twitter

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by G1STMORE: 3:50pm On Nov 21, 2018
sad

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 3:51pm On Nov 21, 2018
smh. Married people are making marriage difficult for single people. But, some women though.

88 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 3:51pm On Nov 21, 2018
smh. Married people are making marriage difficult for single people. But, some women though.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by author1(m): 4:22pm On Nov 21, 2018
go check that man.. he would be a chainsmoker

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by CityNGR: 4:32pm On Nov 21, 2018
Munzy14:
smh.
Married people are making marriage difficult for single people.
But, some women though.
Pocohantas look alike.... maybe she was running her mouth... like her

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by Techguyz(m): 5:38pm On Nov 21, 2018
Serves her right, the same woman that will go out and ride another man's pri.k in a reversed position. Onpe koto ge orie danu. Nonsense and burantashi angry angry

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 5:38pm On Nov 21, 2018
It serves her right. Next time she won't hoard her pussy

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by chiedozie198100: 5:38pm On Nov 21, 2018
god, punish these useless bloggers.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by MrRhymes101(m): 5:39pm On Nov 21, 2018
Sick and frustrated men everywhere! I wish his wife is Anthony Joshua's sister... Wedding MC

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by NIGHTMARE0O7: 5:39pm On Nov 21, 2018
undecided
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by chinavs9ja(m): 5:39pm On Nov 21, 2018
Some men are animals!

I am a website designer and also SEO writer, check my signature for my WhatsApp number

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by gilgal7(f): 5:39pm On Nov 21, 2018
Some women sha... only a wise woman pusssy turns on the mumu button on a man .... the reality is pusssy no dey spoil.... at all at all e go swell up ... then later come reset

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 21, 2018
Hmmm! He beat her to look like a Ekuke.

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by xtravanganza: 5:39pm On Nov 21, 2018
the story is not complete

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by Albert0011(m): 5:39pm On Nov 21, 2018
I don't support wife bartering but why will a married woman even refuse her husband sex? the man must also be stupid sha, #500 u don enter igbague for Benin go cure ur konji or Vaseline would have even done the work more easier.

12 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by millionboi2: 5:40pm On Nov 21, 2018
Marriage

D tin get as e b

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by TaiKuun(m): 5:40pm On Nov 21, 2018
Na every body get where dey pain am abeg.

Have you checked out this link?

https://www.nairaland.com/4211647/nairaland-graphic-design-portfolio
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by neloyah: 5:40pm On Nov 21, 2018
Common, don't refuse your husband sex.
Obviously, there's more to the story because you can't just tell your husband no, and you end up with broken tooth and skin cuts...

No matter what, unless it's clearly impossible, please, don't refuse your husband sex... He's your Head, worship him. Sex is his right, give it to him, even without him having to ask.

And you'll have the happy marriage you dreamed of...

(I just hope people understand sarcasm)

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by pawesome(m): 5:40pm On Nov 21, 2018
This is d type of beating dt de call 'blue n black'

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by Ngchat21: 5:40pm On Nov 21, 2018
chai

Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by IMASTEX: 5:40pm On Nov 21, 2018
Love making is supposed to be a pleasurable moment for both partners. When the man is uncaring or can't satisfy the woman in bed. The woman can decide to cutoff that part in their relationship.

See why women often don't allow you to mate them:
https://www.nairaland.com/4076075/staying-strong-hard-long-lasting

Say no to abusive relationship regardless who the victim is.

13 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by papiwyte(m): 5:40pm On Nov 21, 2018
Why she self no won open d pot of stew nah grin grin grin

15 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by IMASTEX: 5:40pm On Nov 21, 2018
Imagine
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by kollinpowel(m): 5:40pm On Nov 21, 2018
Why on earth will a man do such to a woman even though I don't believe all this happened cos of sex.

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by MissRaine69(f): 5:40pm On Nov 21, 2018
Munzy14:
smh.
Married people are making marriage difficult for single people.
But, some women though.
What about some women? There is no excuse for that sort of behaviour regardless

13 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by neolboy(m): 5:40pm On Nov 21, 2018
Because of sex.
Beast

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by infogenius(m): 5:40pm On Nov 21, 2018
Too bad.Not a manly act I must admit
But y must a woman deliberately refuse her husband sex?
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 21, 2018
sex is crazy...........

afonjas and konji........ if its not rape na make married men dey run slave and master for house under the name of marriage

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by Denikayan: 5:40pm On Nov 21, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
It serves her right. Next time she won't hoard her pussy

Trust me, you are hungry

4 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by TheKingIsHere: 5:41pm On Nov 21, 2018
Although I dont support domestic violence but why will she deny her husband sex?

If the husband goes outside to another woman for sex na the wife go still complain of infidelity. angry

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide / Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) / "My Aunt Watched While Men She Brought Slept With Me" - 20-Year-Old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.