Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,584 members, 7,823,528 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

The ULTIMATE 104 Ways To Promote Your Music; Free Download - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The ULTIMATE 104 Ways To Promote Your Music; Free Download (318 Views)

Kennis 104.1 FM: Kennis Music Group Launches Radio Station (Photos, Video) / 9 Best Ways To Promote Your Music In Nigeria / How To Promote Your Music As An Upcoming Artist For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The ULTIMATE 104 Ways To Promote Your Music; Free Download by Lakotai(m): 2:40pm On Jun 24, 2015
"Who are these kids? A question mark entertainment executive inquired, as we entered their office at aboyade cole street Victoria island scared  but at the same time bold, because me and my music partner--seyfame so much believed in our rap skills that we don't think any rapper in nigeria could stand us.

But the approach we were applying then to get our music to our potential fans was totally wrong. We were jumping from one record label to the other, from colossal entertainment to storm records to question mark entertainment.

We were just wasting our time.

We could have done something more creative, like looking for ways to promote our music ourselves with the help of the hundreds of online tools at our disposal then. But we didn't know at all, because who could have informed us.

Who could have shared such a rich information with us?

I gave this a deep thought and started to promote my music my self and now I'm feeling like a super star and a made musician, because I know what I'm doing now and I know where my music will take me to in the nearest future

They said "to make your dreams come true, you have to first make other people (up coming musicians) dream come true"

That's exactly why I wrote this book--"The ultimate 104 ways to promote your music" to make your dreams come true and mine too.

This is the download link of the free ebook....
http:///iul59B8qyY 

If you have any question about promoting your music please feel free to ask me here.

(1) (Reply)

Any Music Producer In Here? Ibadan Or There About / Kendrick Lamar - To love-vendor A Butterfly (in Depth Album Review) / Gisttv » NAIJA HIT: Kcee – “alkayida” Ft. Timaya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.