Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,874 members, 7,817,574 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries - Travel (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries (546050 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (317) (Go Down)

Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by TheSeeker(m): 12:35am On Nov 28, 2009
Abiodun, what school are you going to study in the States? How many years will your course be running for? What's the duration of stay on your visa?
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by wems002: 2:09am On Nov 28, 2009
@ abiodun1st
I have traced all your post on NL and i think you are not that off, you got 2 post making emphasis on Hungary and denmark last year,  which are
Hungary your first post,
abiodun1st:

Hello, Anybody there to put me through about the Hungary visa most especially the hotel reservation. I was told that they need a certification from on body in Budapest, Hungary before there visa can be granted.

AND
abiodun1st:

Hello, Nice to see someone who have the same interest in denmark like I do. I will really appreciate if you can be of help to tell me how u manage to secure the danish visa.  I am also intrested in visiting denmark. kindly get back to me directly to my personal email ( abiodun1st@yahoo.com) or through 08034385420. I hope to hear from you soonest.

Regards

Abiodun.
Your next post was about 10 months plus after and i feel you got your piorities right during that time and joined  this forum with this Question and 4 other post of aspiring nervous student visa applicant and one off point, which you need to explain, before your post btw yourself and the consular,  ALL YOUR POST LISTED BELOW,

abiodun1st:

Hello guys,  I have just received my I-20 with an offer in Business Administration & Management but what I need to ask before applying for my visa  is that I am holding a WAEC certificate that I had D7 in my English year 2002 and I still have another WAEC certificate that I had C4 in my English year 2004. I applied to the school with my O.N.D and I was granted admission.

My question is this: 

(1) Can I apply for my visa with a combined WAEC certificate?
(2) Does age matter when applying as an undergraduate student co'z am 28 yrs already?

Please kindly help me out with the necessary information needed to apply for my visa.

One love,

Abey,

abiodun1st:

My question is that should I apply for my visa with a combined WAEC and please I need someone to say something about the age,

abiodun1st:

I will like to know if Toefl is required as part visa application co'z i didn't write any toefl before getting my I-20.
Please I need someone to say something about the toefl.

abiodun1st:

Hello guys,  I just heard a strange story about a Girl who went for her interview and she was given a mathematics to solve,  I feel this is strange and i have never heard of this before,  Is this true that consular do give written test? I need someone to say something about this.
                     BUT A LITTLE OFF HERE, CLEAR YOURSELF HERE, (5)
abiodun1st:

Hope story will not change when anybody tries to get him/herself involve in this your Russia/Ukrine visa stuff, lol

And it matches you interview but i am not convinced yet,

So i want you tell us the name of the school, location, name of director of international programs if you know and the required documents for admissions.

I am going to take up this case i know virtually all the Universities in Minnesota and the director of international programs so dont try to fraud us give any school i am going to call the school to confirm your status even if they have any I-20 form on any Abiodun, i am going to nee your student id and fullname to track you,
But if i am wrong i am going to apologize now, please clear yourself well because we do not want any victim of misleading information,
WE ARE WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY,
gongo aso, Phuck NL, Nethacker and the rest your views are needed,
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by lovemoi2(f): 2:16am On Nov 28, 2009
i ussually just come here to peep cos i find some conversation here interesting but never leave a comment

abiodun1st
i think you are big fraud

if for sure you have been asking questions here b4 getting your visa how come you only have 10post?
at the time of my typing, plus yah interview smells fishy

what was the NL username you used to use b4, anyway pple beware scammers are just everywhere
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by 404eater(m): 7:11am On Nov 28, 2009
wems002:

@ abiodun1st
I have traced all your post on NL and i think you are not that off, you got 2 post making emphasis on Hungary and denmark last year, which are
Hungary your first post, ANDYour next post was about 10 months plus after and i feel you got your piorities right during that time and joined this forum with this Question and 4 other post of aspiring nervous student visa applicant and one off point, which you need to explain, before your post btw yourself and the consular, ALL YOUR POST LISTED BELOW,

3 4 BUT A LITTLE OFF HERE, CLEAR YOURSELF HERE, (5)
And it matches you interview but i am not convinced yet,

So i want you tell us the name of the school, location, name of director of international programs if you know and the required documents for admissions.

I am going to take up this case i know virtually all the Universities in Minnesota and the director of international programs so dont try to fraud us give any school i am going to call the school to confirm your status even if they have any I-20 form on any Abiodun, i am going to nee your student id and fullname to track you,
But if i am wrong i am going to apologize now, please clear yourself well because we do not want any victim of misleading information,
WE ARE WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY,
gongo aso, Phuck NL, Nethacker and the rest your views are needed,

i dont know the guy but why should he give you his personal info? undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Gebarday: 8:29am On Nov 28, 2009
hello Guys, plz i need ur help, how do i pay the Sevis charge? i tried fiiling the form online but it won't go to the next page the message i got after fillin the first page is
We cannot accept credit card payment for this SEVIS I-901 fee. Plz help me, Thanks
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Godeagle: 3:19pm On Nov 28, 2009
Hey Gebarday, from prevoius posts and from experience, it's not possible to make the SEVIS payment by credit card in Nigeria. I don't think it is possible by credit card even outside Nigeria. So ur best bet is to contact someone in the US to make the payment on your behalf via Western Union or the other ways. You can also check out previous pages of this thread; there are people here who can arrange it for you. Just be careful.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Gebarday: 5:16pm On Nov 28, 2009
thanks alot, actually i av sum1 ovadia who can do that 4 me, but how is he going 2 pay the 235$. Or shud i mail them. Tnx
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by phuckNL: 6:16pm On Nov 28, 2009
Gebarday:

thanks alot, actually i av sum1 ovadia who can do that 4 me, but how is he going 2 pay the 235$. Or shud i mail them. Tnx

I thought you won the visa lottery! Why do you then need a student visa shocked angry
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by platinumnk(f): 7:16pm On Nov 28, 2009
Gebarday:

send them the the money, thery pay your fee cool

phuck_NL:

I thought you won the visa lottery! Why do you then need a student visa shocked angry

lol ur username should be privateinvestigator grin grin
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Gebarday: 7:42pm On Nov 28, 2009
yeah i won 2years ago but i was not interviewed. Mr fbi hope av anwsered ur ?.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 28, 2009
I don't know why people hardly trust someone. My post about Danish Visa and Hungary visa was just for visitation because I have friends in those 2 countries and If you check well you will see that the post was about requesting information's on how to get the visa to those to countries. I said it again and again I am not a visa agent and I don't want anybody to contact me in exchange of money for visa. I have shown my appreciation to this forum because they have really contributed to the success of my visa application and others who have procured there visa.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Gebarday: 8:19pm On Nov 28, 2009
funny how sum pple dig in2 ur profile n want 2 know everytin about u. Its not d way forward we shud try 2 trust ourselfs. NL is d best forum ever in the history of Internet, so dude fbi dont think u know it all.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by TheSeeker(m): 1:55am On Nov 29, 2009
Abiodun, you still haven't answered a basic question: what is the name of your school?
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 29, 2009
[quote author=abiodun1stI really wanna use this opportunity to thank people that contributed to the success of my US student visa application. I got my student visa on Monday 23rd November 2009 at US Embassy at Abuja and I am glad to post the interview for others who need it too. Below is the Interview;

Me: Good morning
Consular: How are you doing?
Me: I'm fine and about you?
Consular: Not bad
Consular: Why do you wanna go to United States?
Me: I am going to United states to study Business Administration & Management at my school in Minnesota
Consular: Did you apply to any other school apart from this school
Me: Yes, I applied to Eastern Michigan university and western Illinois university.
Consular: what happen to this two schools you applied to?
Me: I sent an email to the other two schools to cancel my application after I got admission from my school in Minnesota and I handed him the copy of the cancellation email.
Consular: why this school?
Me; Because it is one of the best school in USA that offer my program and it is cheaper because they offer resident tuition rate and I handed him the copy of the letter that state the resident tuition rate and he nodded his head.
Consular: How do you know this school is one of the best school in USA?
Me: my school was found on June 23rd 1919 about 90 years ago and I believe they must have produce a lot of graduate. He nodded his head.
Consular: Do you write SAT?
Me: No, Because i had an exemption for that and I handed him a copy of the letter that state the exemption of the SAT, he nodded again.
Consular: Can i see your WAEC?
Me: I handed him my WAEC certificate
Consular: Can I have your NYSC
Me: No I only went to polytechnic where I had my (OND) and it is after the completion of my course at my school in Minnesota that I will come back to Nigeria to participate in a year National Youth Service Corp (NYSC) Program.
Consular: He nodded his head and after about 1 and half minute of typing he gave me a green ticket and said go to this address i.e Lobito Crescent at Wuse II Abuja to pick your visa on Wednesday.

If you feel you wanna congratulate me or have a direct question then you can contact me to my email. (abiodun1st@yahoo.com)
[quote][/quote]

I dont believe this shit!! ur goin for gong for undergrad at 28 and u didnt write SAT and TOEFL. Thats messed up man. U better tell us the name of the University that admmited you, Otherwise i would conclude that ur just one of those crooks who gives our country a Bad name. angry
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by phuckNL: 12:12pm On Nov 29, 2009
Since i started the whole abiodun craze, I will like to end it. He has come out to say he is not an agent and no one should send him an email. Case CLOSED.

To those of you clamouring for the name of his school : You are all jokers.
No university will release admission records to you. If he tells you he was admitted at UNIVERSITY OF TORONTO, there is no way you can prove it.
The only time you can ask universities for information is if and only if the student is currently enrolled or is a graduate of the school
I amazed that a whole lot of you don't know this.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by phuckNL: 12:16pm On Nov 29, 2009
platinumnk:

lol your username should be privateinvestigator grin grin

not ma fault. It's joblessness. That's what happens when you get admission 10 months before resumption and also get your visa like 3months before resumption. I am totally jobless. I've re-read my books so much i feel like taking A-levels and SAT 11 all over again. I can't wait to start.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by gongoaso1: 4:31pm On Nov 29, 2009
funny and irritating way people like courting controversy.
this culture of harassing with little base is very uncouth.
dude said he got a visa, congratulate me and dropped his mail.
many peeps have dropped emails in the past, he won't be the first, why label him a scammer?
he came out later, 'don't mail me , am not a scammer', peeps are still looking for a nail where there is obviously none  angry
FYI. he doesn't owe it to anyone to disclose his school not even the least of his details.
it is not for you to believe his story or not. learn from it if you want to, else, pass.
different strokes for different folks,
it is not absolutely impossible for a 35 yr old man to get an undergraduate student visa.
heard/ witnessed some near impossible visa situations and yet visa was granted.
what is there to disbelieve about his own story
agreed, story looks a tad perfect but not impossible.
or since when did no of posts become a criteria for judging 

yes, there is the need to discourage scammers.
but what do you do when there are peeps willing to get scammed
you contact anybody from this thread to help you secure a visa based on an interview post, you definitely deserve to be scammed  angry

kick and follow. . . any subsequent visa story/question now  requires a check of the poster's history
i laff in akata  grin  cheesy grin
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by suxes2005(m): 7:46pm On Nov 29, 2009
Na wa ooooo

I av really missed this thread. Av been kinda busy dis days,

Anyways, lets leave Aby alone with his own palava, as som1 said, if u contact any1 here cos of visa interview success, den u are due for a shit. Let go back to what this thread is meant for. Us student visa enquiry. And i mus say that it is dis thead dat made me secure my intl admission. i learnt everytin abt usa student visa here,
@Plat: aw is things now?
@nethacker: where u dey? u don dey park ur load?

Please can i pay my sevis fee before i get my i-20? my schl resumes Jan 25 when is d best date to secure interview?

SHALOM
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 29, 2009
gongo aso:

funny and irritating way people like courting controversy.
this culture of harassing with little base is very uncouth.
dude said he got a visa, congratulate me and dropped his mail.
many peeps have dropped emails in the past, he won't be the first, why label him a scammer?
he came out later, 'don't mail me , am not a scammer', peeps are still looking for a nail where there is obviously none  angry
FYI. he doesn't owe it to anyone to disclose his school not even the least of his details.
it is not for you to believe his story or not. learn from it if you want to, else, pass.
different strokes for different folks,
it is not absolutely impossible for a 35 yr old man to get an undergraduate student visa.
heard/ witnessed some near impossible visa situations and yet visa was granted.
what is there to disbelieve about his own story
agreed, story looks a tad perfect but not impossible.
or since when did no of posts become a criteria for judging 

yes, there is the need to discourage scammers.
but what do you do when there are peeps willing to get scammed
you contact anybody from this thread to help you secure a visa based on an interview post, you definitely deserve to be scammed  angry

kick and follow. . . any subsequent visa story/question now  requires a check of the poster's history
i laff in akata  grin  cheesy grin
]

Well said gonog aso.
I mean wats the fuss about the young man's integrity,if he is lieing about his visa,thats his funeral and if he isnt then good luck to him.

NLders can be funny attimes.

Anyway congrats abiodun and disregard any post by anyone asking wat skol you are attending.You owe nobody NADAAAAAAAAAAA.
All the best bro.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by sayhi2ay(m): 10:13pm On Nov 29, 2009
suxes2005:

Please can i pay my sevis fee before i get my i-20?  my schl resumes Jan 25 when is d best date to secure interview?

How do you pay your sevis fee without the i-20 number? or maybe you have a scanned copy already? if you do, sure you can pay b4 getting the hard copy.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by nethacker(m): 8:07am On Nov 30, 2009
am back n better after their spamguard denied me my posting priviledges, so wats up my pple?
GongoAso,femilangy,The seeker,
wednesday is oyewolejose's interview
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by suxes2005(m): 9:59am On Nov 30, 2009
sayhi2ay:

How do you pay your sevis fee without the i-20 number? or maybe you have a scanned copy already? if you do, sure you can pay b4 getting the hard copy.

Tnx, i never knew i need d i-20 number b4 paying sevis fee.

Oyewole, i wish you success, go get your visa and come post your success story here. Believe in God and not in ur docus.

SHALOM
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Gebarday: 10:10am On Nov 30, 2009
hi nethacker, Can u plz explain to me how to pay sevis fee in US? som1 is paying on my behalf but doesnt knw how to go about it. thank u.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by oyewolejos(m): 10:32am On Nov 30, 2009
Yes Thurday is my interview.Am counting on God and Motherluck to shine on me.Jesus who is the reason for the season should see me through.@suxes am not counting on my documents o.Embassy where Majority Leader of the House of Rep was refused even when he came with his Certificate of Return your documents is of no use.i believe in God and he will do a new thing.A guy his on the hotseat now i can't remember is name is interview is today.Let us pray
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by nethacker(m): 10:36am On Nov 30, 2009
fill d sevis form with the information required and tell him to request for a money order and send it to the address as stated on the sevis form.
for more info,visit   www.ice.gov/sevis/index.htm
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by oyewolejos(m): 10:50am On Nov 30, 2009
the guy name is COOLDOSS.we are waiting for his success story
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Gebarday: 12:07pm On Nov 30, 2009
Thank u Guys, we will all share our success stories by Gods grace.
oyewolejos, dont worry God has already done it go n shine
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by smile4kenn(m): 4:32pm On Nov 30, 2009
@abiodun

Don't bother to reply anybody here. If people keep doubting you, let them do.
Focus on doing your thing. Now you have gotten your visa, you have other important preparations to make instead of replying the so-called investigators here.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by cooldoss: 5:59pm On Nov 30, 2009
thanks to nairaland , thanks to all folks that support me mentally , thanks to GOD almighty for His favor and mercy and everybody else on this thread.

my interview was successful , i will share my story later, please bear with me

thanks again
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by gongoaso1: 6:06pm On Nov 30, 2009
cooldoss:

thanks to nairaland  , thanks to all folks that support me mentally , thanks to GOD almighty for His favor and mercy and everybody else on this thread.

my interview was successful ,  i will share my story later, please bear with me

thanks again

nice!!!
congrats and welcome to obamaland
cool

[size=1pt]abeg add ur email to the interview story make i label u scammer[/size]  grin cheesy grin
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by smile4kenn(m): 6:14pm On Nov 30, 2009
congrats oo,

welcome to the United States!
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by nethacker(m): 6:31pm On Nov 30, 2009
cooldoss:

thanks to nairaland , thanks to all folks that support me mentally , thanks to GOD almighty for His favor and mercy and everybody else on this thread.

my interview was successful , i will share my story later, please bear with me
thanks again
welcome to the United States, a land where dreams come true wink wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (317)

Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant / Nigerians In Oslo, Norway / Travelling To Canada Part 4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.