Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,233 members, 7,846,102 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries - Travel (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries (547184 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (317) (Go Down)

Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by platinumnk(f): 10:38pm On Jan 08, 2010
femilangy:

@ ALL

Are u pondering what am pondering?i mean suxes are they trying to arrange a fake bankstatement for u?if so, . . . .Guy forget the US,i am beginning to doubt your real intentions of coming here,i mean whats the need of comparing bankstatements with what nethackers brother gave you and your bosses bank statement? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

@ Phuck
How u doing bro,longest time no see grin grin grin grin grin

and the truth has come out. . .    smh . .  I'm thinking of leaving this thread . .   angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

femilangy:

@ Gonga aso

Guy u dey fall my hand oh,u never call me since!!!!!!!!!

he dey fall my hand as well cry cry cry cry cry

suxes2005:

My own cup of tea? So u wanna sip 4rm it den? I fink its best i try let me intentions known.

@ bolded part, YES it is true, Well its left to you to doubt my intentions. All I know is dat I'll come here and tell u guys dat i got my visa!

Well, it aint any1's fault sha, i fink its my fault,

I wonder why people don't seems to understand me at all!

SHALOM

@Suxes- What is with this "I wanna be an actor" crap? angry You are supposed to go to school and study and now your story changes every minute!

How many times have I said Genuine applicants only. .  and This tells me two things. . . One you were not seeking Visa to study . . . two . .  the other one I cannot reveal here.

Sigh . . . Nigeria will never change.  lipsrsealed

- I'm so embarrassed . .   embarassed embarassed embarassed

suxes2005:

I'm going to US to study and let every1 who got dia visa here come out and say dey used dia father's real bank statement.

What the hell is this supposed to mean?  angry angry angry  That everybody uses Fraud?  It is[b] Fraud[/b]  no matter how you put it!
Im sick and tired of people thinking  its an easy road once you come here!!! You have to work hard and be smart!!
Why couldnt you faced your books and gotten a scholarship! I have friends who are schooling here all on scholarship!

Now your name will be blacklisted, now what!!?
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by netotse(m): 11:05pm On Jan 08, 2010
@suxes
u seem to be a hypocrite. . .big time, u work in a church, end every post with shalom(i hate that part most). . .and now u're starting to spout crap. . .it just proves phuck was right about you then.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by suxes2005(m): 11:37pm On Jan 08, 2010
netotse:

@suxes
u seem to be a hypocrite. . .big time, u work in a church, end every post with shalom(i hate that part most). . .and now u're starting to spout crap. . .it just proves phuck was right about you then.

He might be right of course. I have a generation to save. Those of you whose father were capable of sponsoring ur education, ur dad started fro somewher. Kindly ask him what he went through before getting the money. Try ask and u will hear story. Ur dad has worked for you and you as the child is liable to enjoy life. Since i dont have any father to work big time for me, i have to work for myself. There are some generation coming behind me too,

platinumnk:

and the truth has come out. . . smh . . I'm thinking of leaving this thread . . angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

he dey fall my hand as well cry cry cry cry cry

@Suxes- What is with this "I wanna be an actor" crap? angry You are supposed to go to school and study and now your story changes every minute!

How many times have I said Genuine applicants only. . and This tells me two things. . . One you were not seeking Visa to study . . . two . . the other one I cannot reveal here.

Sigh . . . Nigeria will never change. lipsrsealed

- I'm so embarrassed . . embarassed embarassed embarassed

What the hell is this supposed to mean? angry angry angry That everybody uses Fraud? It is[b] Fraud[/b] no matter how you put it!
Im sick and tired of people thinking its an easy road once you come here!!! You have to work hard and be smart!!
Why couldnt you faced your books and gotten a scholarship! I have friends who are schooling here all on scholarship!

Now your name will be blacklisted, now what!!?

We all have our lives to live I guess? Is it a crime to aspire to become an actor?

I seems not to understand you guys at all. I thought we are here to help each other and give constructive advice.

I never said every1 used fraud to get his or her visa at all. I was only replying to gongo-aso's view.

Well, my name can never be blacklisted at all cause i did not defraud anybody and i can never do such.

U dont need to leave this thread, there are other people coming here in d future that will need ur help so dont leave, let me leave for you guys.

Since i'm not welcomed here, i fink i better leave!

phuck_NL:

Thanks a lot. Yes i'm in the states. Winter no be childs play nah. Me wey dey wear singlet during harmattan!! Omo na sleep i just dey sleep for inside ohh. The cold is fireeeeee.

Hey bro. I just realized you got your visa as well. Congrats. Considering that you started this thread, it would have been sad if they axed you.

@Suxxes

I said it before and i will say it again. If you do not have the financial capablility to study in the US. Stay in Nigeria. I referred to your previous posts that showed that you just wanted to JAH. At the POE, the dude was joking with me and said most naija guys don't even bother to visit school once they enter. I am not here to judge you. What i don't like is the fact that you are lieing. Why would you want to use a fake statement. You have already been denied once.

I am sure the reason you were denied the first time lingers on financial manipulation or fraud.

It is so sad that u thought i was lying. Far from it!

Why should i lie? Will you guys kill me or what?

Is it a crime to aspire to become a movie star?

My first denial was on financial manipulation and i cant lie about it.

Well, let me get my visa and we shall see maybe i want to study or just come and wander about in US.

This could be my last post here, so sad i'm leaving this time, thanks to every1 who has helped me 1 way or the other, i'm so grateful and may God reward u guys, Plat & nethacker I'm grateful 2 u guys,

gongo-aso, i fink u av accomplished wat u want abi?

All i will say is thay God knows our heart desires and intentions, if and if only i wish to JAH at the POE without going to school, then let my visa be denied 1000 times but if not, my next attempt will be successful!

Bye eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

SHALOM
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by netotse(m): 11:55pm On Jan 08, 2010
@suxes
u're an integral part of this thread, do u hv any idea how many people are(or were) rooting for u? You've messed up big time, plat isn't against the acting thing, she's just being real, by the way, do u hv any idea how many 'movie stars' there are in hollywood? Better stay back in naija if acting is what u want to do cos u'll end up frustrated if you want to leave naija to act. . .and your 'ask your father what he went through' speech makes you sound like an effing retard
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by suxes2005(m): 12:04am On Jan 09, 2010
netotse:

@suxes
u're an integral part of this thread, do u hv any idea how many people are(or were) rooting for u? You've messed up big time, plat isn't against the acting thing, she's just being real, by the way, do u hv any idea how many 'movie stars' there are in hollywood? Better stay back in naija if acting is what u want to do cos u'll end up frustrated if you want to leave naija to act. . .and your 'ask your father what he went through' speech makes you sound like an effing retard

You can call me anyfin u like.

I caused it so if u like, rain curses on me!

Sure i knew people were rooting for me, I did not messed up, you guys did not get me very well at all.

Let's wait and see who gets frustrated in usa. Acting, dont worry, with time an egg will walk

I never meant to sound senseless or dis-respectful talkkn like that, anyways i'm srry,

SHALOM
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by gongoaso1: 1:17am On Jan 09, 2010
wow,
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
its been a while this thread caused me so much laughter
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
lwkmd
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by gongoaso1: 2:09am On Jan 09, 2010
the funniest part is when suxes posted what he said will be his last post trying to elicit some imagined emotions
and netotse posted and low and behold he jumped to post again  grin

@langy
oya ma binu, ring me again, lost the number  tongue

@plat
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

@suxes
and what was i trying to achieve huh?
you can look in your crystal ball and let me know
dont you dare play the emotional card like i give two f's
you mistook the care shown on the thread to mean docility huh?

i got lost with your stories and said so
still wished you luck
only to find you posting in the canada thread you were planning to use d student visa just to enter, then you will jah and be come an actor.

i cautioned you before e do you like film trick
lo and behold you started confessing what was not even asked and detective femilangy discovered you were using a fake bank statement.
worse still you deleted that post  shocked
no one hates you, we are just try to help you do things the right way.

for your information, you dont have to use your father's statement, use any one's statement, just make sure it is an ORIGINAL statement and not a fake.

and yeah, it is your cup of tea if you enter the US and decide to be d next eddie murphy.

SHALOM
cool
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:01am On Jan 09, 2010
gongo aso:

the funniest part is when suxes posted what he said will be his last post trying to elicit some imagined emotions
and netotse posted and low and behold he jumped to post again grin

@langy
oya ma binu, ring me again, lost the number tongue

@plat
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

@suxes
and what was i trying to achieve huh?
you can look in your crystal ball and let me know
dont you dare play the emotional card like i give two f's
you mistook the care show on the thread to mean docility huh?

i got lost with your stories and said so
still wished you luck
only to find you posting in the canada thread you were planning to use d student visa just to enter, then you will jah and be come an actor.

i cautioned you before e do you like film trick
lo and behold you started confessing what was not even asked and detective femilangy discovered you were using a fake bank statement.
worse still you deleted that post shocked
no one hates you, we are just try to help you do things the right way.

for your information, you dont have to use your father's statement, use any one's statement, just make sure it is an ORIGINAL statement and not a fake.

and yeah, it is your cup of tea if you enter the US and decide to be d next eddie murphy.

SHALOM cool

LWKMD @ the boldened

Gongo aso u don kolo finally

SHALOM grin cool wink
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by oyewolejos(m): 3:46am On Jan 09, 2010
If i laugh join this cold winter na die i go die so let me vibrate.Make una free this Suxes guy abeg let us have peace on this thread.Don't let us turn it to ATIKU VS OBJ thingy.

@plat you too wan comot NL.The BEST ROMANTIC POSTER OF THE YEAR.You no try at all.I won't beg you to stay but leave on a good note not on chaos.NL has been my NO 1 since i came here so u gonna lose many things esp your supporters who voted for you like me.

PLAT FOR PRESIDENT 2019
GONGO ASO AS HER VICE
AM THE CAMPAIGN COORDINATOR
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by gongoaso1: 3:54am On Jan 09, 2010
^^^i cant laff again. . . . .lwkmd
but why me and why vice  angry angry angry
cheesy

never mind,my plat  kiss kiss kiss aint going no where
dont ask me how i know  tongue

howdy bro.
hope u re settling in nice and smooth too.

g'luck to the january visa hopefuls
think summer interviewees are next.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by oyewolejos(m): 4:05am On Jan 09, 2010
Gongo Aso you will soon explain what is between you and Plat to the House.Two of una dey play Hide and Seek here abi?
Bro am settling in fast o.Today was great as i was registered into classes and all is set for Lectures come January 19.Right now na Half-Naked girls i dey see for that veryyyyyyy Big school.;Let me make you laugh

In my school if i ask a white person of directions to a place they will bring out their wallet and ask me if i need money.They won't even listen to me.They believe all Black guys are beggars.Also me sef resemble refugee wey just cross from Mexico enter California with my thick YORUBA-AKURE ENGLISH accent.Guy America dey organized die.
Time difference too no dey try for me.For Night here, sleep no dey catch me but na Afternoon i dey crash like Papa Ajasco.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by lovemoi2(f): 5:09am On Jan 09, 2010
suxes2005:

1 fing i believe is dat u cant hise from your shadows. if i wanna pretend there, i wud av used my brother's id 2 make dat post!

Anyways, wat i was tellin d guy is dat, when i get to usa, i'm going to california state university, northridge, IMO, it is home of hollywood? Am i right?

so when i get dia, would like to act, and by the time i'll finish my bachelors, i'l become a movie star, not dat i want to travel with student visa and run away when i get dia, I even av some1 in Georgia who said i shud come dat school is cheaper dia, but because of acting, i prefer to stay put in cali,

Hope am cleared?

SHALOM
i am disappointed in all this i am hearing about suxes
i was really rooting for the dude

movie star in hollywood, are u fuckin kidding me, that sounds like a joke

how da hell did this get to acting, i tot suxes was looking for a student visa
anyway, this sucks,
some NIGERIANS!!! i feel bad for the people that put everything in helping him and even paying for his sevis fee
i always tot that SHALOM at the end of every comment was irritating but dint wana judge anyone about their religion

then again i started doubting when he said he told the people interviewing him that he like the USA because of the logo in God we trust, i tot that was weird

please people dont fuc*k this thread up, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
some of us bored people love peeping in here grin grin grin
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Superbrain(m): 11:11am On Jan 09, 2010
Very interesting thread. You guys should consider joining the SSS or NIA someday.
@ Suxes, I'm very disappointed. I'm waiting for an admission decision as against fall and I was hoping you'll come here with something better than all this shit. Naija holds better opportunities for you in the movie industry. Stop being a desperado.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by khunleah: 11:41am On Jan 09, 2010
Hello guys, well am new on this thread. For the past 2 days now. i av notice changes in the kind of ways information is being pass here. kindly stop all this post and continue the good informations.@ nethacker, fanks for bin a broda
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by khunleah: 12:29pm On Jan 09, 2010
@nethacker. pls can i apply with ma lower crd?
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by WARYZ(m): 1:45pm On Jan 09, 2010
U guys pls give suxes a break,he is gonna be filin lyk an outcast on dis thread.although suxes ur fink is weigh to high school.but it dsnt matter wiv got to stick 2geda on dis thread to make fings ryte
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by nethacker(m): 3:23pm On Jan 09, 2010
khunleah:

@nethacker. pls can i apply with ma lower crd?

yes khunleah u can.Most of my friends here had lower credit.Am so sorry i missed those calls.

@house,this yanky is just bleeped.pls oyewolejose,bjmakanju,wem002,femilangy make una cut down the amount of burger n pizza ooo cos na jedijedi e dey cause.I get jedijedi n to my surprise,all the pharmacy shops hv been going couldnt even give me a drug cos they dnt knw wat it is.I had to walk miles to get agbo jedi jedi,
Suxes wats going on here angry
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by lovemoi2(f): 2:43am On Jan 10, 2010
what is jedi jedi undecided
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by gongoaso1: 3:00am On Jan 10, 2010
lovemoi2:

that will be Hemorrhoids (Piles) undecided

[size=2pt]plus ur question is thread derailing[/size] tongue grin cheesy
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by lovemoi2(f): 3:03am On Jan 10, 2010
gongo aso:

plus your question is thread derailing

sorry about that
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by gongoaso1: 3:21am On Jan 10, 2010
^^^not at all
just kidding kiss
wink
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by nethacker(m): 3:38am On Jan 10, 2010
lovemoi2:

haaa shocked dnt tell me u dnt knw abt it lipsrsealed
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by john4uu: 10:00am On Jan 10, 2010
I just arrived yesterday here in Dallas,wow what a beautiful place to be.I was not really treated to undergo any screening as I hped for before.I didnt last for 10mins,cos they have to work on my I-20 and the I-94 form,my luggage wasnt even checked,they just aksed me if I have any food a inside.I said no.There was no body checked,pull shoe check.I was totally checked in MMIA and frankfurt. Germany was so intensed

The country is too much,ikt seems right from the time you landed and the time you leave the airport you are being scan on every step you made.wow is good to be here,
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by suxes2005(m): 1:30pm On Jan 10, 2010
lovemoi2:

i am disappointed in all this i am hearing about suxes
i was really rooting for the dude

movie star in hollywood, are u fuckin kidding me, that sounds like a joke

how da hell did this get to acting, i tot suxes was looking for a student visa
anyway, this sucks,
some NIGERIANS!!! i feel bad for the people that put everything in [b]helping him and even paying for his sevis fee[/b]i always tot that SHALOM at the end of every comment was irritating but dint wana judge anyone about their religion

then again i started doubting when he said he told the people interviewing him that he like the USA because of the logo in God we trust, i tot that was weird

please people dont fuc*k this thread up, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
some of us bored people love peeping in here grin grin grin

I fink i wont leave this thread!

At bolded part, I paid my sevis fee myself. Nobody paid for me, i was only assisted in paying it! It was only my app fee dat plat payed!

@nethacker: Bros, no just vex for me jare, i really bleeped up big time. I beg of you ooooooooooooooooo

SHALOM
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Superbrain(m): 3:19pm On Jan 10, 2010
john4uu:

I just arrived yesterday here in Dallas,wow what a beautiful place to be.I was not really treated to undergo any screening as I hped for before.I didnt last for 10mins,cos they have to work on my I-20 and the I-94 form,my luggage wasnt even checked,they just aksed me if I have any food a inside.I said no.There was no body checked,pull shoe check.I was totally checked in MMIA and frankfurt. Germany was so intensed

The country is too much,ikt seems right from the time you landed and the time you leave the airport you are being scan on every step you made.wow is good to be here,
Congrats bro. It's a good thing you were not subjected to the humiliating experience some other Nigerians have been having. I wish you the best in your endeavours.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by nethacker(m): 6:09pm On Jan 10, 2010
john4uu:

welcome to the land where dreamz come tru,
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by netotse(m): 6:52pm On Jan 10, 2010
@nethacker
So dreams no dey come true for naija?
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by oyewsmt: 11:39pm On Jan 10, 2010
My school resume tomorrow and appointment is booked to 5th of Feb. What do u think i need to do now. TIRED!!!
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by nethacker(m): 3:58am On Jan 11, 2010
netotse:

@nethacker
So dreams no dey come true for naija?
the university system,PHCN,bribery , injustice and so many things don't make dreams come true.Lest i forget,JAMB arrrrrggggghhhh angry angry don change many pple focus and destiny, but here u will be who u wanna be grin wink

1 Like

Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by khunleah: 1:00pm On Jan 11, 2010
@nethacker, can i appy for the summer
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by khunleah: 1:09pm On Jan 11, 2010
@nethacker, i was told in ,my school that the transcript will be posted to the school. pls wat do i do now?
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by platinumnk(f): 5:18pm On Jan 11, 2010
hmmmmmmmm angry

suxes2005:

I fink i wont leave this thread!

At bolded part, I paid my sevis fee myself. Nobody paid for me, i was only assisted in paying it! It was only my app fee dat plat payed!

@nethacker: Bros, no just vex for me jare, i really bleeped up big time. I beg of you ooooooooooooooooo

SHALOM

"assisted" Is that what u call it? I beg, sending funds back and forth aint cheap angry

john4uu:

Hmm dallas . . got relatives there and a couple of nairalanders live there, ure not that far from me either . . .
I should be visiting Dallas in Feb, might see you there wink

oyewolejos:

Gongo Aso you will soon explain what is between you and Plat to the House.Two of una dey play Hide and Seek here abi?
Bro am settling in fast o.Today was great as i was registered into classes and all is set for Lectures come January 19.Right now na Half-unclothed girls i dey see for that veryyyyyyy Big school.;Let me make you laugh

In my school if i ask a white person of directions to a place they will bring out their wallet and ask me if i need money.They won't even listen to me.They believe all Black guys are beggars.Also me sef resemble refugee wey just cross from Mexico enter California with my thick YORUBA-AKURE ENGLISH accent.Guy America dey organized die.
Time difference too no dey try for me.For Night here, sleep no dey catch me but na Afternoon i dey crash like Papa Ajasco.

heehehehehehe glad u like the states, and as for your question . . my Daddy will have to answer that cheesy

gongo aso:

^^^i cant laff again. . . . .lwkmd
but why me and why vice  angry angry angry
cheesy

never mind,my plat  kiss kiss kiss aint going no where
dont ask me how i know  tongue

g'luck to the january visa hopefuls
think summer interviewees are next.
[size=2pt]
its because of u daddy, that I came  back[/size]
kiss

nethacker:

welcome to the land where dreamz come tru,
[size=2pt]
dont say that too often, otherwise youll have more fradulent people trying to come over[/size] lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (317)

Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant / Nigerians In Oslo, Norway / Travelling To Canada Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.