Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

House Leadership: Tension As Northern, S’east Reps Protest Exclusion - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Leadership: Tension As Northern, S’east Reps Protest Exclusion (16803 Views)

Kachikwu Secures Full Oil Minister Status, Roles As Northern Cabal Kicks Against / S’east, N’central Must Have Principal Officers, Dogara Insists / House Leadership: Northern Reps Make U-turn, Mobilise Against Gbajabiamila (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Leadership: Tension As Northern, S’east Reps Protest Exclusion by millionboi(m): 6:00pm On Jun 24, 2015
Babies party
Re: House Leadership: Tension As Northern, S’east Reps Protest Exclusion by erunz(m): 6:01pm On Jun 24, 2015
A PARTY BUILT ON LIES, FALSEHOOD AND PROPAGANDA CAN NEVER LAST. I'VE ALREADY TOLD MY FRIENDS THAT I I SEE A NEW PARTY COMING UP SOON. AND THAT THIS 8TH ASSEMBLY WILL BE VERY INTERESTING AS I EXPECT TO SEE MORE GATE JUMPING, FIGHTING AND DECAMPING.

1 Like

Re: House Leadership: Tension As Northern, S’east Reps Protest Exclusion by TCUBE(m): 6:01pm On Jun 24, 2015
......and why is the south east protesting again?
Re: House Leadership: Tension As Northern, S’east Reps Protest Exclusion by viczing(m): 6:01pm On Jun 24, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Yellow bar
Re: House Leadership: Tension As Northern, S’east Reps Protest Exclusion by michaeeze: 6:02pm On Jun 24, 2015
the wahala is in isis training camp.....
Re: House Leadership: Tension As Northern, S’east Reps Protest Exclusion by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 24, 2015
Nigeria killing merit on the altar of mediocrity and zoning.

Buhari please we need light.
You promised us constant power supply, please, e jo, biko, mbok give us lightooo
Re: House Leadership: Tension As Northern, S’east Reps Protest Exclusion by ITbomb(m): 6:02pm On Jun 24, 2015
I don't think APC was ready for power.
Or was it that they thought power at the National level was same as their village square where one person will appoint his wife, daughter, son, in-law to every position?
Re: House Leadership: Tension As Northern, S’east Reps Protest Exclusion by writetopoker: 6:02pm On Jun 24, 2015
just one adjective for them 'hoodlums'
Re: House Leadership: Tension As Northern, S’east Reps Protest Exclusion by ruffDiamond: 6:08pm On Jun 24, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Yellow bar
I.gnorant Baboon Order=I.GBO tongue
Re: House Leadership: Tension As Northern, S’east Reps Protest Exclusion by RedEagle: 6:09pm On Jun 24, 2015
free2ryhme:

Its not an APC issue but most nigerian politicians,infact even we masses are very selfish in our manners, if u say APC is selfish then is it PDP that turned Nigerians to slaves whilst a few accumulated wealth . It is a general problem,the character of a average Nigerian is selfish,politicians are only reflections of our society

APC and PDP are basically the same. Sure there are one or two individuals who are distinct but the difference is not clear.
Re: House Leadership: Tension As Northern, S’east Reps Protest Exclusion by Dollyak(f): 6:12pm On Jun 24, 2015
No country can develop with this kind of mind set.
Re: House Leadership: Tension As Northern, S’east Reps Protest Exclusion by Noblechykk(m): 6:21pm On Jun 24, 2015
free2ryhme:
Nigerians should be expecting more of this,since the mr Speaker was highly favored by PDP in his bid to become number one man in the house. Though his party is APC but his mind is in PDP.
Did u read the post at all or do u have comprehension issue? Gbajabiamila violated the house rule by re opening a matter that has been ruled by the speaker. He is just showing that he is on a personal vendetta against the speaker, having lost the post to him. This is not APC/PDP issue but a national one. Thanks.
Re: House Leadership: Tension As Northern, S’east Reps Protest Exclusion by yemkaf(m): 6:23pm On Jun 24, 2015
free2ryhme:
Nigerians should be expecting more of this,since the mr Speaker was highly favored by PDP in his bid to become number one man in the house. Though his party is APC but his mind is in PDP.
huun!!!! Na true u talk
Re: House Leadership: Tension As Northern, S’east Reps Protest Exclusion by cabaliciouscabal: 6:26pm On Jun 24, 2015
I thought S.E/ S.S voted 4 jonathan, y ar dey now demanding for Wat dey didn't partake to kill, Let dem Jst go and meet jonathan 4 dia share. Or beta still go to Biafra. Fools
Re: House Leadership: Tension As Northern, S’east Reps Protest Exclusion by Ayietim(m): 6:32pm On Jun 24, 2015
Most lived and died without being celebrated, the reason is, they left their world the way they met it, few are never forgotton, because they lived and died as legends, they lived selflessly, so that most can live meaningfully. http://ayietim.
Re: House Leadership: Tension As Northern, S’east Reps Protest Exclusion by mightyokwy(m): 6:40pm On Jun 24, 2015
humblesteve:
Apc have a long way to go...too much unsettled internal issues.

And for those SE. cry me a river ediots
What a wested sperm. I blame your father
Re: House Leadership: Tension As Northern, S’east Reps Protest Exclusion by mightyokwy(m): 6:44pm On Jun 24, 2015
[quote author=gboss4sure post=35110626]As a south easterner.

Wetin concern me with who gets what in the house of rep?

Will it add any kobo to my bank account, will it give me free/cheap fuel for my car?

Will it pay my bills?

Make dem de fight for their pockets and not drag south east into their games.

We no send, the day we begin send them, we will let them know.[/quot
U dey mind them. Make them kill them selve
Re: House Leadership: Tension As Northern, S’east Reps Protest Exclusion by mightyokwy(m): 6:49pm On Jun 24, 2015
Guyman02:
The writer above me is an hediot, who thinks that life is all about eating without knowing that a single policy change from that House can change his bank account. Igbos no longer think that way. e.g a simple law from that house banning the importation of stockfish or secondhand spareparts will put a lot of families in the SE in problem just to educate you. ''Ha si kanyi hasaa, anyi ahasaa''

It was Tinubus APC (ACN part) plan ab initio to exclude the South East from all positions at the National Assembly until God intervened and created confusion in their midst on the day of the elections which led to the emergence of Ekweremadu as Deputy SP whom they are asking to resign (e no go happen); now they have started again without considering the South East Zone for any leadership position at the House while giving the South South the least position in the hierarchy, it will not work. All positions must be zoned in line with Federal Character.
My bro no matter the policy or regulation they make we must survive. So do not be disturb. Oluwa has been blessing our hustling from the day of adam and eve

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Leadership: Tension As Northern, S’east Reps Protest Exclusion by mightyokwy(m): 6:49pm On Jun 24, 2015
Guyman02:
The writer above me is an hediot, who thinks that life is all about eating without knowing that a single policy change from that House can change his bank account. Igbos no longer think that way. e.g a simple law from that house banning the importation of stockfish or secondhand spareparts will put a lot of families in the SE in problem just to educate you. ''Ha si kanyi hasaa, anyi ahasaa''

It was Tinubus APC (ACN part) plan ab initio to exclude the South East from all positions at the National Assembly until God intervened and created confusion in their midst on the day of the elections which led to the emergence of Ekweremadu as Deputy SP whom they are asking to resign (e no go happen); now they have started again without considering the South East Zone for any leadership position at the House while giving the South South the least position in the hierarchy, it will not work. All positions must be zoned in line with Federal Character.
My bro no matter the policy or regulation they make we must survive. So do not be disturbed. Oluwa has been blessing our hustling from the day of adam and eve
Re: House Leadership: Tension As Northern, S’east Reps Protest Exclusion by mightyokwy(m): 6:52pm On Jun 24, 2015
TCUBE:
......and why is the south east protesting again?
Bcs they are still part of Nigeria.
Re: House Leadership: Tension As Northern, S’east Reps Protest Exclusion by mightyokwy(m): 6:55pm On Jun 24, 2015
cabaliciouscabal:
I thought S.E/ S.S voted 4 jonathan, y ar dey now demanding for Wat dey didn't partake to kill, Let dem Jst go and meet jonathan 4 dia share. Or beta still go to Biafra. Fools
Dn't knw why common sense scarce these days.
Re: House Leadership: Tension As Northern, S’east Reps Protest Exclusion by Rotimi47: 6:58pm On Jun 24, 2015
The South East were considered before saraki connived with Hus PDP friends who are mostly from the South East thinking they are playing politricks, as things are unfolding we will all see politricks; if the east had played fair leaving out ethnic sentiments no one would have been able to deny them the senate President as Ngige would have been nominated through free and fair election. Let us note that no senator from the east have come out to say anything against how saraki was chosen and they still want a major position! If they lose out on the major ones they shouldn't loose out of others. Rocha's time will come to become president if the Igbo's can leave aside sentiment and work with the Yoruba's and the north, it may not be in the next 12 years but it will come due to the fact that Ngige and Rochas are the only Igbo's widely accepted outside the south east and south south and that is where the major populations are.
Re: House Leadership: Tension As Northern, S’east Reps Protest Exclusion by basilo101: 7:01pm On Jun 24, 2015
humblesteve:
Apc have a long way to go...too much unsettled internal issues.

And for those SE. cry me a river ediots
Lol, if anybody shud b crying nw its d sw. Gbaja will fail again
Re: House Leadership: Tension As Northern, S’east Reps Protest Exclusion by Rotimi47: 7:06pm On Jun 24, 2015
Guyman02:

lies upon lies! Tinubu's plan was that if Ngige won he will work with others so that he become the senate President but saraki have been struggling to get that position which was reserved for the south east even before the presidential election but the south east due to ethnic sentiments didn't vite for Ngige and Buhari, they further played a fast one by siding with saraki so that ekweramadu as deputy senate President and a such they played themselves out; I just don't understand why some people always keep blaming others for their mistakes.
Re: House Leadership: Tension As Northern, S’east Reps Protest Exclusion by basilo101: 7:08pm On Jun 24, 2015
They way yorubas claim to own dis adminitration to d total exclusion of others jst sound funny. They wil kip learning d hard way
Re: House Leadership: Tension As Northern, S’east Reps Protest Exclusion by Oriaku96: 7:18pm On Jun 24, 2015
Ile ti aba fi ito mon, Iri Ni yowo. That is for APC.
Re: House Leadership: Tension As Northern, S’east Reps Protest Exclusion by Ephemmm: 7:20pm On Jun 24, 2015
ganja06:
I don't understand this apc, so because south east did not vote for apc nothing should be given to them. In 1999 & 2003 south west rejected their own son yet pdp zoned the president to them. 2011 south east gave pdp the highest number of votes yet south east was given deputy senate president. Apc should be courting ss and se and the should be mindful that they did not win overwhelmingly they won win with only 2million.

Why are you guys speaking with two mouths? I thought you said you were comfortable without occupying core position: your eyes don dey clear now tongue tongue tongue
Re: House Leadership: Tension As Northern, S’east Reps Protest Exclusion by Niwdog(m): 7:25pm On Jun 24, 2015
I swear
Rotimi47:
The South East were considered before saraki connived with Hus PDP friends who are mostly from the South East thinking they are playing politricks, as things are unfolding we will all see politricks; if the east had played fair leaving out ethnic sentiments no one would have been able to deny them the senate President as Ngige would have been nominated through free and fair election. Let us note that no senator from the east have come out to say anything against how saraki was chosen and they still want a major position! If they lose out on the major ones they shouldn't loose out of others. Rocha's time will come to become president if the Igbo's can leave aside sentiment and work with the Yoruba's and the north, it may not be in the next 12 years but it will come due to the fact that Ngige and Rochas are the only Igbo's widely accepted outside the south east and south south and that is where the major populations are.
you know nothing. Which ngige?
Re: House Leadership: Tension As Northern, S’east Reps Protest Exclusion by Nely77(m): 7:27pm On Jun 24, 2015
This is just the beginning. I know that nothing has changed rather things changed hands. This government is an arrangement between the North and South west. I bet you it is not going to last long.
Re: House Leadership: Tension As Northern, S’east Reps Protest Exclusion by kingslly(m): 7:28pm On Jun 24, 2015
After going thru dis whole write up some pple only noticed South East,we dey worry dem grin
Re: House Leadership: Tension As Northern, S’east Reps Protest Exclusion by presido1: 7:41pm On Jun 24, 2015
Guyman02:

So you think the ban of spare parts and stock fish will effect only the south east? Let me tell you something, those banned goods will enter nigeria at a higher price and many will be stranded while waiting for the next molue or fedeco bus.
Re: House Leadership: Tension As Northern, S’east Reps Protest Exclusion by naira0(m): 8:04pm On Jun 24, 2015
[size=15pt]CHAiiiii[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UN Recognises Aba Women’s Riot On World Women’s Day / House Of Reps Approve Buhari’s Request For $5.8bn Loan, $10m Grant / Rivers: One Assembly, Two Speakers, Multiple Battlefronts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.