Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

House Leadership: Tension As Northern, S’east Reps Protest Exclusion - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Leadership: Tension As Northern, S’east Reps Protest Exclusion (16804 Views)

Kachikwu Secures Full Oil Minister Status, Roles As Northern Cabal Kicks Against / S’east, N’central Must Have Principal Officers, Dogara Insists / House Leadership: Northern Reps Make U-turn, Mobilise Against Gbajabiamila (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Leadership: Tension As Northern, S’east Reps Protest Exclusion by austelright(m): 8:19pm On Jun 24, 2015
ganja06:
I don't understand this apc, so because south east did not vote for apc nothing should be given to them. In 1999 & 2003 south west rejected their own son yet pdp zoned the president to them. 2011 south east gave pdp the highest number of votes yet south east was given deputy senate president. Apc should be courting ss and se and the should be mindful that they did not win overwhelmingly they won win with only 2million.
How is 2m votes only, did u pass mass atall.
Re: House Leadership: Tension As Northern, S’east Reps Protest Exclusion by sunsewa: 8:37pm On Jun 24, 2015
Guyman02:
The writer above me is an hediot, who thinks that life is all about eating without knowing that a single policy change from that House can change his bank account. Igbos no longer think that way. e.g a simple law from that house banning the importation of stockfish or secondhand spareparts will put a lot of families in the SE in problem just to educate you. ''Ha si kanyi hasaa, anyi ahasaa''

It was Tinubus APC (ACN part) plan ab initio to exclude the South East from all positions at the National Assembly until God intervened and created confusion in their midst on the day of the elections which led to the emergence of Ekweremadu as Deputy SP whom they are asking to resign (e no go happen); now they have started again without considering the South East Zone for any leadership position at the House while giving the South South the least position in the hierarchy, it will not work. All positions must be zoned in line with Federal Character.

Does it mean that the two APC rep from IMO state, is no more APC members that made the party leaders to marginalise them in sharing of zonal allocated position in the house,infact i smell foul play, okorocha should rise and intervene, ball in is court.
Re: House Leadership: Tension As Northern, S’east Reps Protest Exclusion by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 24, 2015
Lmao! APC Party leaders tried sidelining South East and North Central... But Rep Leaders, has already stopped them.

Calm down! Dogara is in charge not APC!

South East PDP reps not crying, is only South East APC reps that are crying.
Re: House Leadership: Tension As Northern, S’east Reps Protest Exclusion by illiad: 9:52pm On Jun 24, 2015
APC CANNOT RUN THIS COUNTRY WITH ALL THE BIGOTS AND LOCAL CHAMPIONS THAT MAKE UP THAT CONCOCTED PARTY

2 Likes

Re: House Leadership: Tension As Northern, S’east Reps Protest Exclusion by angelberton(f): 10:27pm On Jun 24, 2015
There are more than two zones in Nigeria
Re: House Leadership: Tension As Northern, S’east Reps Protest Exclusion by ganja06(m): 10:55pm On Jun 24, 2015
austelright:
How is 2m votes only, did u pass mass atall.
Put 2m side by side with pdp's overwhelming victories over the years. pls which mass are you talking about because i'm catholic be specific
Re: House Leadership: Tension As Northern, S’east Reps Protest Exclusion by ganja06(m): 11:13pm On Jun 24, 2015
Ephemmm:

Why are you guys speaking with two mouths? I thought you said you were comfortable without occupying core position: your eyes don dey clear now tongue tongue tongue
Did i tell you i am uncomfortable or have you seen any of us threatening to make the country ungovernable if we don't get any position.
Re: House Leadership: Tension As Northern, S’east Reps Protest Exclusion by olalat(m): 12:33am On Jun 25, 2015
Tinubu is realy a night mare to u people. Him na ojuju alaigbo.
Guyman02:
The writer above me is an hediot, who thinks that life is all about eating without knowing that a single policy change from that House can change his bank account. Igbos no longer think that way. e.g a simple law from that house banning the importation of stockfish or secondhand spareparts will put a lot of families in the SE in problem just to educate you. ''Ha si kanyi hasaa, anyi ahasaa''

It was Tinubus APC (ACN part) plan ab initio to exclude the South East from all positions at the National Assembly until God intervened and created confusion in their midst on the day of the elections which led to the emergence of Ekweremadu as Deputy SP whom they are asking to resign (e no go happen); now they have started again without considering the South East Zone for any leadership position at the House while giving the South South the least position in the hierarchy, it will not work. All positions must be zoned in line with Federal Character.
Re: House Leadership: Tension As Northern, S’east Reps Protest Exclusion by Ojiofor: 1:20am On Jun 25, 2015
alaoeri:
Why are South East APC protesting? I thought they are OK with whatever they get.
Fixed!

1 Like

Re: House Leadership: Tension As Northern, S’east Reps Protest Exclusion by Aystarz: 3:00am On Jun 25, 2015
bushdoc9919:
Nigeria and sharing.....

Our problem is that we prefer to share than to work.

Trust brof, if this matter was about money sharing or Ghana-must-go-bags-take-down, not a sound would have been made. It's a NIGERIAN THING; one of the reasons we'll never grow/develop.
Re: House Leadership: Tension As Northern, S’east Reps Protest Exclusion by Nobody: 3:10am On Jun 25, 2015
kingslly:
After going thru dis whole write up some pple only noticed South East,we dey worry dem grin

Nwanne, I dey tells u hoohaa!
Re: House Leadership: Tension As Northern, S’east Reps Protest Exclusion by chloee(f): 9:50am On Jun 25, 2015
Anikulhapo:
I Thought South East Said They Are Contented With Having Nothing That They Can Do Without A Post, Why Are They Protesting Now? Mtcheeewwwe
Even if that was said, should that negate the constitution?
Re: House Leadership: Tension As Northern, S’east Reps Protest Exclusion by free13: 12:02pm On Jun 25, 2015
Chanji....,
Re: House Leadership: Tension As Northern, S’east Reps Protest Exclusion by teasel: 1:41pm On Jun 25, 2015
Useless party with idiotic supporters.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Heads To Roll Over Kuje Prison Jailbreak, Dambazau Weighs In / Lagos 2019: Agbaje Talks Tough As He Prepares To Battle Sanwo-olu / House Of Reps Approve Buhari’s Request For $5.8bn Loan, $10m Grant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.