Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Korede Bello Meets Arase, Inspector-General Of Police - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korede Bello Meets Arase, Inspector-General Of Police (34025 Views)

Korede Bello And Arase Unveil Orok-Edet's Bust As The First Indigenous IGP / Korede Bello Meets The Inspector General Of Police / Korede Bello Meets Arase, Inspector-general Of Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korede Bello Meets Arase, Inspector-General Of Police by UnknownT: 6:43pm On Jun 24, 2015
IG with Lie Moh'd

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello Meets Arase, Inspector-General Of Police by pretydiva(f): 6:43pm On Jun 24, 2015
pinkycute:
Mtchewwwwwwww angry
y d hate ni undecided
Re: Korede Bello Meets Arase, Inspector-General Of Police by hedonistic: 6:43pm On Jun 24, 2015
See IGP belle. How many shiploads of Big Stout and catfish peppersoup have been consumed by this stomach over the last three decades?

2 Likes

Re: Korede Bello Meets Arase, Inspector-General Of Police by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 24, 2015
sad
Re: Korede Bello Meets Arase, Inspector-General Of Police by damiloladuke: 6:43pm On Jun 24, 2015
so cool

READ THE FUNNY PERSONAL DIARY OF A JOBLESS NAIJA YOUTH HERE www.wenogetjob..com
Re: Korede Bello Meets Arase, Inspector-General Of Police by Tombilly(m): 6:44pm On Jun 24, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
D guy has "illuminated" his soul to d devil
HATERS .....WETYN UNA NO GO TALK......IF HE WAS POOR U WILL CALL HIM A WITCH.. na Waoh for u...kai......
Re: Korede Bello Meets Arase, Inspector-General Of Police by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 24, 2015
Tombilly:
HATERS .....WETYN UNA NO GO TALK......IF HE WAS POOR U WILL CALL HIM A WITCH.. na Waoh for u...kai......
Its only a comment, does dat mean its d truth?
Re: Korede Bello Meets Arase, Inspector-General Of Police by desmondDessi(m): 6:52pm On Jun 24, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
Mavin's star Korede Bello met with the Inspector-General of Police, Solomon Arase, ‪ at FHQ Abuja today . The music sensation attended the Stakeholders Consultative Meeting on Improving Police Response to Sexual and Gender-Based Violence and Gender Mainstreaming. See how humble the dude is smiley cool

http://www.kingebuka.com/2015/06/photos-humble-korede-bello-meets-ig-of.html
And he didn't arrest Korede Bello....even with that kind of hair.... this man is one sided,cheats.....after he go send men come Benin come arrest any guy with same hair do.

Mrs that niggaaaaa is standing next to u and u can't do shattttt
Re: Korede Bello Meets Arase, Inspector-General Of Police by denisbath(m): 6:54pm On Jun 24, 2015
coolkollede bello,don get alert from the IGP.omo na GODWIN. coolkollede bello,don get alert from the IGP.omo na GODWIN.

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello Meets Arase, Inspector-General Of Police by LaRoyalHighness(f): 7:03pm On Jun 24, 2015
@Godwin.
Re: Korede Bello Meets Arase, Inspector-General Of Police by Krasid(m): 7:06pm On Jun 24, 2015
Good for him.
Re: Korede Bello Meets Arase, Inspector-General Of Police by encryptjay(m): 7:08pm On Jun 24, 2015
See as im no gree comot eyes for that pot for IG stomach

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello Meets Arase, Inspector-General Of Police by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 24, 2015
Hope wiskid dey learn from this small Boi

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello Meets Arase, Inspector-General Of Police by stevedeey(m): 7:17pm On Jun 24, 2015
I sincerely love dt guy

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello Meets Arase, Inspector-General Of Police by uzo200(m): 7:29pm On Jun 24, 2015
great meanwhile, I told a friend of mine to upgrade his blog, that he is not qualified for AdSense, please check it out and tell him what you think about his lame blog. http://WWW.touchpapyrus.com
Re: Korede Bello Meets Arase, Inspector-General Of Police by niceguy7(m): 7:31pm On Jun 24, 2015
longnair:
Handsome dude
The guy hands oo.......buh among reekado banks, korede bello, ayo jay and kiss daniel who fine pass? smiley
Re: Korede Bello Meets Arase, Inspector-General Of Police by ddugeri(m): 7:35pm On Jun 24, 2015
Awotee:
..?!
Rascal dnt go to schl stay dia and be going places.......
abeg oo dnt chop me raw am jst seeking attention
Re: Korede Bello Meets Arase, Inspector-General Of Police by JessieDan(f): 7:42pm On Jun 24, 2015
Shaadey:
Good for him.......but which one is *humble*korede bello again?
Hahaha
Re: Korede Bello Meets Arase, Inspector-General Of Police by Eshinery(m): 7:50pm On Jun 24, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
Mavin's star Korede Bello met with the Inspector-General of Police, Solomon Arase, ‪ at FHQ Abuja today . The music sensation attended the Stakeholders Consultative Meeting on Improving Police Response to Sexual and Gender-Based Violence and Gender Mainstreaming. See how humble the dude is smiley cool

http://www.kingebuka.com/2015/06/photos-humble-korede-bello-meets-ig-of.html
If I humble myself with IG na GODWIN
korede be like OMG! See pot belly indeed police is our friend

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello Meets Arase, Inspector-General Of Police by sweatlana: 7:59pm On Jun 24, 2015
Humble boy. I like that

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello Meets Arase, Inspector-General Of Police by moshould(m): 8:03pm On Jun 24, 2015
By their belly!! U shall know them..

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello Meets Arase, Inspector-General Of Police by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 24, 2015
see as he just dey shine teeth...

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello Meets Arase, Inspector-General Of Police by Isoni(m): 8:08pm On Jun 24, 2015
Is Arase also pregnant?

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello Meets Arase, Inspector-General Of Police by Hersexynez(f): 8:30pm On Jun 24, 2015
megasuperstar....
Re: Korede Bello Meets Arase, Inspector-General Of Police by kristisking(m): 8:46pm On Jun 24, 2015
Police with a pot belly.How can a police man perform his duties efectively with thisbkind of belly?

2 Likes

Re: Korede Bello Meets Arase, Inspector-General Of Police by hekkyboi: 8:47pm On Jun 24, 2015
omo c belle. anyways sha na Godwin

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello Meets Arase, Inspector-General Of Police by Awotee(m): 8:50pm On Jun 24, 2015
ddugeri:
Rascal dnt go to schl stay dia and be going places.......
abeg oo dnt chop me raw am jst seeking attention
I dont care abt whayasay bro attention seeker #idongiveadamn #badbelle...itz allowed
Re: Korede Bello Meets Arase, Inspector-General Of Police by ddugeri(m): 8:53pm On Jun 24, 2015
Awotee:

I dont care abt whayasay bro attention seeker #idongiveadamn #badbelle...itz allowed
so i got you
Re: Korede Bello Meets Arase, Inspector-General Of Police by Awotee(m): 8:56pm On Jun 24, 2015
ddugeri:
so i got you
Through with seeking attention? Nw i hope u'll seek 'common' sense! God help u!
Re: Korede Bello Meets Arase, Inspector-General Of Police by prettyjo(f): 9:07pm On Jun 24, 2015
via the second picture.

why is he intently staring at the man's stomach

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello Meets Arase, Inspector-General Of Police by ddugeri(m): 9:17pm On Jun 24, 2015
Awotee:
Through with seeking attention? Nw i hope u'll seek 'common' sense! God help u!
Amen bro...no hard feelings tho frm d bottom of ma hrt

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nenny-b Of Hot FM Celebrates Birthday As Hon.tony Nwulu, Bigmo Put Up Appearance / Alexx Ekubo Reacts To Oby Ezekwesili's Withdrawal From Presidential Race / Flavour Teases Girls With New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.