Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Alexx Ekubo Reacts To Oby Ezekwesili's Withdrawal From Presidential Race - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alexx Ekubo Reacts To Oby Ezekwesili's Withdrawal From Presidential Race (34028 Views)

Sandra Ezekwesili Blasts Paul Okoye Over Shirtless Anti-SARS Video / Omawumi: I Would Have Voted For Oby Ezekwesili In Presidential Election / Alexx Ekubo Meets Oby Ezekwesili (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alexx Ekubo Reacts To Oby Ezekwesili's Withdrawal From Presidential Race by kidap: 3:49pm On Jan 24, 2019
Nollywood Actor, Alex Ekubo took to his Instagram page to react to the withdrawal of Oby Ezekwesili, the presidential candidate of the Allied Congress Party of Nigeria (ACPN).

Oby withdrew from the race and is set to now devote her time to help build a coalition.

See what he wrote on his page...

Now this is the level of selflessness i’m talking about, putting the country’s interest over one’s personal interest & ambition. #PowerOf1

Presidential Candidate Oby Ezekwesili, steps down from Presidential Race to help build a coalition for a viable alternative to the #APCPDP option that seems to be plaguing Nigeria for so many years
Until we as a people want better for ourselves & our unborn generation, we would continue our rigmarole from frying pan to fire, Nigeria is sitting on a keg of gun powder, we CANNOT afford another civil war, trust me when i say we are on the brink of it. I’m sick & tired of the disparity btw things as they are & as they ought to be, i’m tired of lying, i’m tired of covering up under the guise of Patriotism, the honest truth is NIGERIA IS NOT WORKING, its 2019 we still cannot boast of steady power supply, a feat bigger countries with less resources have conquered, & moved unto greater things like self driving cars, electric cars, space programs, & we are still here groping in the dark, inventing new dance moves like Zanku & Shoki, i weep for my pple. Everything Baba Fela sang about decades ago, is still happening like he sang it yesterday, we are still “suffering & smiling” .
Dear Nigerian Youth, if you sell your vote in this upcoming election, you are part of the problem! If you support a candidate simply because he is from your geopolitical zone, or the same religion as you, shame on you!
Let us take cue from Aunty Oby & put the country first! Put our unborn generation first! Put our collective wellbeing first! Abi are you not tired?!!!!
Thank you mama, you have truly led by example, posterity would never forget you.
Dear @feladurotoye @yelesho@moghalukingsley pls we are running out of time “The 3rd Force” stands a better chance as an alliance. Make it happen for a new NIGERIA

Source: https://nollyzone.com/actor-alex-ekubo-react-to-oby-ezekwesilis-withdrawal-from-presidential-race/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo Reacts To Oby Ezekwesili's Withdrawal From Presidential Race by CaptainGOOD: 3:55pm On Jan 24, 2019
undecided
She is an igbo woman so what do u expect.
IGBOS always have goodwill of Nigeria at heart.
IGBOS only want fair judgement and equally ground and opportunity for every one.

Same thing can't be said about yorubas.
Who are supporting a lifeless failure for a second term.

I'm sorry to come blunt and raw here.
But that's just the fact.
Take heart whoeva I may have hurt here

92 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo Reacts To Oby Ezekwesili's Withdrawal From Presidential Race by princechurchill(m): 4:03pm On Jan 24, 2019
When Fela called Buhari crazy man people thought it was a joke now his fellow brothers from the Southwest are now campaigning for this lifeless illiterate vegetable

Fela must be rolling in his grave

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo Reacts To Oby Ezekwesili's Withdrawal From Presidential Race by Slynation(m): 4:09pm On Jan 24, 2019
I just wished some people's brain will return back to default setting..
!!Stupid people everywhere....

And to that mod that banned me from Political section for no just reason!! You will hear from my lawyer very soon

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo Reacts To Oby Ezekwesili's Withdrawal From Presidential Race by ClearFlair: 4:22pm On Jan 24, 2019
princechurchill:
When Fela called Buhari crazy man people thought it was a joke now his fellow brothers from the Southwest are now campaigning for this lifeless illiterate vegetable

E pain am. FeBuhari is for Buhari.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo Reacts To Oby Ezekwesili's Withdrawal From Presidential Race by MarianaTrench: 4:23pm On Jan 24, 2019
Everybody is now reacting cos they want to feel important cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo Reacts To Oby Ezekwesili's Withdrawal From Presidential Race by princechurchill(m): 4:23pm On Jan 24, 2019
ClearFlair:

U will benefit alot from a brain transplant

52 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Reacts To Oby Ezekwesili's Withdrawal From Presidential Race by dallex10(m): 4:23pm On Jan 24, 2019
Like for Atiku
Share for Buhari

91 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo Reacts To Oby Ezekwesili's Withdrawal From Presidential Race by IsraelSongz: 4:24pm On Jan 24, 2019
#TheThirdForce

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Reacts To Oby Ezekwesili's Withdrawal From Presidential Race by GeoSilYe(f): 4:26pm On Jan 24, 2019
Slynation:
I just wished some people's brain will return back to default setting..
!!Stupid people everywhere....

And to that mod that banned me from Political section for no just reason!! You will hear from my lawyer very soon

Dem dey wait you

4 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Reacts To Oby Ezekwesili's Withdrawal From Presidential Race by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 24, 2019
IsraelSongz:
#TheThirdForce
grin grin which 3rd Force 20 days to election ?
She is a yahoo woman she used the campaign to negotiate with Atiku,she should just refund all the donations made to her campaign

6 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Reacts To Oby Ezekwesili's Withdrawal From Presidential Race by KingLennon(m): 4:26pm On Jan 24, 2019
This one no be only family members votes she for get? The best thing is for her to ATIKUlate OBIdiently

7 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Reacts To Oby Ezekwesili's Withdrawal From Presidential Race by bhella10: 4:26pm On Jan 24, 2019
I owe Buhari two votes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo Reacts To Oby Ezekwesili's Withdrawal From Presidential Race by civilserva: 4:28pm On Jan 24, 2019
G9d
Re: Alexx Ekubo Reacts To Oby Ezekwesili's Withdrawal From Presidential Race by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 24, 2019
grin
Re: Alexx Ekubo Reacts To Oby Ezekwesili's Withdrawal From Presidential Race by gosuzikat: 4:29pm On Jan 24, 2019
lol
Re: Alexx Ekubo Reacts To Oby Ezekwesili's Withdrawal From Presidential Race by Qsscruz(m): 4:29pm On Jan 24, 2019
From 3rd force to 10th force..We want a country that is working and the number of forces do not determine that..
Re: Alexx Ekubo Reacts To Oby Ezekwesili's Withdrawal From Presidential Race by sweetmusic12: 4:29pm On Jan 24, 2019
I am not understanding.... How many posters of Oby is in the street of Lagos?. I have only seen one of Hashim on the bridge of Ikeja. Very small and already torn.

A political party like ADP is very strong in Lagos streets. I see their posters everywhere.

Pls has anyone heard anything about "Accord" And "Labour" Party yet?

Those are the real third force Political parties anyway.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Reacts To Oby Ezekwesili's Withdrawal From Presidential Race by teekay213(m): 4:30pm On Jan 24, 2019
Na she I won vote for, that mean say no atiku last last
Re: Alexx Ekubo Reacts To Oby Ezekwesili's Withdrawal From Presidential Race by Baddiezz(f): 4:32pm On Jan 24, 2019
ClearFlair:

in your dreams

4 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Reacts To Oby Ezekwesili's Withdrawal From Presidential Race by KingOfAllIgbos: 4:32pm On Jan 24, 2019
princechurchill:

What does SouthWest have to do with this article?

I wish i could say you inherited your stupidity....but i am a born again traditionalist so i wouldn't say the obvious

3 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Reacts To Oby Ezekwesili's Withdrawal From Presidential Race by Baddiezz(f): 4:33pm On Jan 24, 2019
I can't wait to leave this country

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo Reacts To Oby Ezekwesili's Withdrawal From Presidential Race by ofiko123(m): 4:34pm On Jan 24, 2019
nice one...
Re: Alexx Ekubo Reacts To Oby Ezekwesili's Withdrawal From Presidential Race by claseek(f): 4:38pm On Jan 24, 2019
Nigerians please let's do away with the APCPDP thing. It would be for our own good if we can vote in the candidate from this coalition.

In just 4 years, APC has done more damage than PDP even did in 16 years. The two parties are trash! angry

I wish this coalition came in much earlier chai

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Reacts To Oby Ezekwesili's Withdrawal From Presidential Race by madjune(m): 4:38pm On Jan 24, 2019
What has she been building since 2015?

This woman just like being in the news.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Reacts To Oby Ezekwesili's Withdrawal From Presidential Race by ZoeyJ(f): 4:39pm On Jan 24, 2019
dallex10:
Like for Atiku Share for Buhari
you people should stop this nonsense

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Reacts To Oby Ezekwesili's Withdrawal From Presidential Race by Slynation(m): 4:40pm On Jan 24, 2019
GeoSilYe:

Dem dey wait you
grin grin grin
Re: Alexx Ekubo Reacts To Oby Ezekwesili's Withdrawal From Presidential Race by CaptainGOOD: 4:40pm On Jan 24, 2019
Commendable
Re: Alexx Ekubo Reacts To Oby Ezekwesili's Withdrawal From Presidential Race by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 24, 2019
GeoSilYe:

Dem dey wait you
Is this not Funke?
Re: Alexx Ekubo Reacts To Oby Ezekwesili's Withdrawal From Presidential Race by Isobug: 4:43pm On Jan 24, 2019
CaptainGOOD:
undecided
She is an igbo woman so what do u expect.
IGBOS always have goodwill of Nigeria at heart.
IGBOS only want fair judgement and equally ground and opportunity for every one.

Same thing can't be aid about yorubas.
Who are supporting a lifeless failure for a second term.

I'm sorry to come blunt and raw here.
But that's just the fact.
Take heart whoeva I may have hurt here

True talk bro

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nenny-b Of Hot FM Celebrates Birthday As Hon.tony Nwulu, Bigmo Put Up Appearance / Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos / D'banj Responds To Multiple Debt Allegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.