Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,351 members, 7,812,003 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Innjoo And Deceit - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Innjoo And Deceit (12356 Views)

My Bitter Experience At Innjoo Office In Ikeja - Ceecia / Unboxing D Innjoo 2,the N35,900 Flagship That Wants 2 Compete With D Phantom 5 / Innjoo Two Review - Aesthetically Pleasing, Powerful, Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innjoo And Deceit by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 25, 2015
In an Octacore battle between these 3 mid range phones: Infinix Zero, Phantom Z mini and Innjoo one, guess which one comes last? Obviously, Innjoo one!

The battery sucks, charging port sucks, UI lags a lot. Secondary Camera quality is better than the primary at the back. Design is a rip-off of Infinix Zero, and even at that still sucks. Phone is too fragile cuz of the inferior nature of Dragon tail grass protection at the sides. The phone heats up a lot too. The only pro is the expandable external memory option that Phantom Z mini doesn't seem to have.
Re: Innjoo And Deceit by augster(m): 9:13am On Jun 25, 2015
kreemzo1:
YES...Innjoo is in that category, that's why I am comparing them to others in the same category
grin but i dunno what's wrong with them. There's always something with their phones
Re: Innjoo And Deceit by timbros(m): 9:40am On Jun 25, 2015
koice:
In an Octacore battle between these 3 mid range phones: Infinix Zero, Phantom Z mini and Innjoo one, guess which one comes last? Obviously, Innjoo one!

The battery sucks, charging port sucks, UI lags a lot. Secondary Camera quality is better than the primary at the back. Design is a rip-off of Infinix Zero, and even at that still sucks. Phone is too fragile cuz of the inferior nature of Dragon tail grass protection at the sides. The phone heats up a lot too. The only pro is the expandable external memory option that Phantom Z mini doesn't seem to have.

Lol.. see review.

If not that I am using Innjoo one, you would have succeeded in confusing me.

Is the Infinix battery any better? The design is an imitation of iPhone, same way Infinix imitates iPhone in their design. Or you want to tell me that Xiaomi copied from Infinix too?

Secondary camera better that the primary? Seriously? Common man!

Below are pictures I took just yesterday. First two are primary camera and the second two, secondary camera. Tell me which is better?
Re: Innjoo And Deceit by encryptjay(m): 9:43am On Jun 25, 2015
augster:
grin but i dunno what's wrong with them. There's always something with their phones
True, there must be a problem with their phones. If you buy 10 Innjoo phones, 7 of em MUST be faulty. Another name for Innjoo note is Faulty Note.
Re: Innjoo And Deceit by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 25, 2015
Innjoo phones are still good compare to others, every company has its flaws. One thing you can't take away from them HOPEFULLY is they listen to customers complains and work on it. The only issue with my T1 is that, it sometime tries to reboot itself and gets stuck @ Innjoo logo. As for the Innjoo one that thing is not I high class dragon trail so handle with care. For now the various problems outlined by the OP seems to be a hit-and-miss situation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innjoo And Deceit by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 25, 2015
timbros:

Lol.. see review.

If not that I am using Innjoo one, you would have succeeded in confusing me.

Is the Infinix battery any better? The design is an imitation of iPhone, same way Infinix imitates iPhone in their design. Or you want to tell me that Xiaomi copied from Infinix too?

Secondary camera better that the primary? Seriously? Common man!

Below are pictures I took just yesterday. First two are primary camera and the second two, secondary camera. Tell me which is better?

You have a cute kid. The pics didn't prove anything tho. You took the first 2 pics at a better angle than you did with the selfies.

Design wise, well, Infinix Zero might have copied from iPhone but they had the bragging right (if there is such a thing) of being the first android device to do it. For the fact Innjoo took similar route entailed that they were inspired by the actions of the dudes from Infinix Inc.

1 Like

Re: Innjoo And Deceit by encryptjay(m): 9:59am On Jun 25, 2015
timbros:
Hmm....

I don't know how you guys handle your devices but I haven't experienced much of what you listed above.

Ever since InnJoo came on board, I've used T1, i1s (my wife use this), F2 (briefly), currently using ONE (my wife and i).

The only device that got really shattered screen is my wife's i1s and it's understandable considering she has an 11 month old baby always around. She has terrorized life outta the phone cheesy.

Apart from that, I've been okay with InnJoo products. Don't forget their price range. You don't expect perfection from such mid range products.

The bottom line is: Handle your devices carefully.

Get a screen protector (not screen guard). It will protect your screen from any cracking.

Boss, we handle other products carefully but with Innjoo, it's a different song. If the number of of faulty Innjoo phones is two times greater than the good ones then there is a problem. If you see some posts, you'll notice that some of these faults are like features integrated to Innjoo phones. Charging port problem and battery charging backward is like a constant for Innjoo users.
We sometimes say Tecno produces poor quality phones but you'll seldom find someone complaining of his Tecno phone charging backwards or charging port developing issues in just less than 2 months of usage. Some people still keep their Tecno N3/P3 with them cos of how rugged it is.

About the Screen protector, that's also a great suggestion.
Some of that are introverts, we know how we cherish our phones like wives so we handle it well. grin

I appreciate your suggestion Sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innjoo And Deceit by encryptjay(m): 10:15am On Jun 25, 2015
Oxasbi:
Innjoo phones are still good compare to others, every company has its flaws. One thing you can't take away from them HOPEFULLY is they listen to customers complains and work on it. The only issue with my T1 is that, it sometime tries to reboot itself and gets stuck @ Innjoo logo. As for the Innjoo one that thing is not I high class dragon trail so handle with care. For now the various problems outlined by the OP seems to be a hit-and-miss situation.

Yes, they work on complaints from custom and that's a good thing. But if your fone keeps developing faults, is it not to scrutinize this problem?
Problem is, Innjoo company has refused to settle down and make their phones. Innjoo one is like their Jewel so it should have been stronger.
There's still time for improvement. I like this company very much not that I decided to just start attacking them aimlessly.
Re: Innjoo And Deceit by timbros(m): 10:21am On Jun 25, 2015
encryptjay:

Boss, we handle other products carefully but with Innjoo, it's a different song. If the number of of faulty Innjoo phones is two times greater than the good ones then there is a problem. If you see some posts, you'll notice that some of these faults are like features integrated to Innjoo phones. Charging port problem and battery charging backward is like a constant for Innjoo users.
We sometimes say Tecno produces poor quality phones but you'll seldom find someone complaining of his Tecno phone charging backwards or charging port developing issues in just less than 2 months of usage. Some people still keep their Tecno N3/P3 with them cos of how rugged it is.

About the Screen protector, that's also a great suggestion.
Some of that are introverts, we know how we cherish our phones like wives so we handle it well. grin

I appreciate your suggestion Sir.

Yea, Tecno will always be the most rugged of all these Chinese companies because they were among the first (if not the first) to enter the Android market.

I love gadgets. And I treat all my gadgets like wives cheesy maybe that's why they last for me. My Nokia e5 (the last symbian I used) is still very new. My Gionee P2 is still around without a scratch. Even my first ever electronics (a Samsung 14" TV that I bought in 1999) is still sound and OK. Lol.

Personally I believe that the way we use our things matters a lot.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Innjoo And Deceit by timbros(m): 10:26am On Jun 25, 2015
koice:

You have a cute kid. The pics didn't prove anything tho. You took the first 2 pics at a better angle than you did with the selfies.

Design wise, well, Infinix Zero might have copied from iPhone but they had the bragging right (if there is such a thing) of being the first android device to do it. For the fact Innjoo took similar route entailed that they were inspired by the actions of the dudes from Infinix Inc.

Thanks.

It's not the angle. I was parked in an open space. There was no sun (it was drizzling very lightly) so the lighting was the same 360 degrees. The back camera is just more okay than the selfie camera.

Well yes you may be right. Infinix has that bragging right to be the FIRST to imitate iPhone. But the fact still remains that they ALL copied iPhone.
Re: Innjoo And Deceit by KelsAltair(m): 11:04am On Jun 25, 2015
timbros:
Hmm....

I don't know how you guys handle your devices but I haven't experienced much of what you listed above.

Ever since InnJoo came on board, I've used T1, i1s (my wife use this), F2 (briefly), currently using ONE (my wife and i).

The only device that got really shattered screen is my wife's i1s and it's understandable considering she has an 11 month old baby always around. She has terrorized life outta the phone cheesy.

Apart from that, I've been okay with InnJoo products. Don't forget their price range. You don't expect perfection from such mid range products.

The bottom line is: Handle your devices carefully.

Get a screen protector (not screen guard). It will protect your screen from any cracking.

Bro...we're on the same lane oh...I haven't experienced any of these problems that others are complaining about...guess I was lucky with an efficient unit.
Re: Innjoo And Deceit by donhils: 3:10pm On Jun 25, 2015
kreemzo1:
Hmmnn...how often does Infinix do this...are they relevant updates?? do they send for most of their phones??..
You tell me.
Re: Innjoo And Deceit by parrotibaba(m): 7:12pm On Jun 25, 2015
koice:

The battery sucks, charging port sucks, UI lags a lot. Secondary Camera quality is better than the primary at the back. Design is a rip-off of Infinix Zero, and even at that still sucks. Phone is too fragile cuz of the inferior nature of Dragontrail glass protection at the sides. The phone heats up a lot too. The only pro is the expandable external memory option that Phantom Z mini doesn't seem to have.
fixed!!
Re: Innjoo And Deceit by buchisom1(m): 12:54am On Jun 26, 2015
All of u coming here to spoil a good product lik innjoo my advise to u pple go get a life...i am using innjoo one since i bought d fone i neva hard any of all dis rubbish u pple are listin here i dont knw were u pple use to buy ua fone as for me innjoo one rocks well so mak una go sleep and stop spoilin pple mind

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innjoo And Deceit by Nobody: 12:55am On Jun 26, 2015
buchisom1:
All of u coming here to spoil a good product lik innjoo my advise to u pple go get a life...i am using innjoo one since i bought d fone i neva hard any of all dis rubbish u pple are listin here i dont knw were u pple use to buy ua fone as for me innjoo one rocks well so mak una go sleep and stop spoilin pple mind
don't mind the useless people
Re: Innjoo And Deceit by femi4: 7:05am On Jun 26, 2015
Cousim:
I noticed my innjoo one was charging backwards so I changed d charger to a bb playbook charger and it worked perfectly.... but now it is not charging at all.....pls who knows where there office is?
Go to Ikeja, it ll be fix FOC
Re: Innjoo And Deceit by parrotibaba(m): 7:34am On Jun 26, 2015
buchisom1:
so if ppl complain about dia devices it means dat de r trying to spoil someone's business ,d injoo fire(go to dia thread n u will see d number of problems dia) has problems enough to mk u not be interested in any of dia products again... anyway shaa na mentality of some Nigerians ,suffering n smiling
Re: Innjoo And Deceit by flawless911(m): 7:38am On Jun 26, 2015
Gionee4Lyf
Re: Innjoo And Deceit by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 26, 2015
encryptjay:

Innjoo one is like their Jewel so it should have been stronger.
There's still time for improvement. I like this company very much not that I decided to just start attacking them aimlessly.

They just have to cos the we can't keep on sacrificing price for quality. Things will turn the other way soon.
Re: Innjoo And Deceit by encryptjay(m): 10:24am On Jun 26, 2015
buchisom1:
HD lies: You think some people will just come here and complain cos of hate? I've done my research and I I tried my best to pretend as if these problems were myths but it was just too much from one company. Come to the innjoo group on WhatsApp, come and see lads auctioning their Innjoo phones at cheap prices. If more than 80 percent users of a particular product start complaining, then there is a problem. Either you're just lucky not to have handled a faulty one or you're suffering and smiling in silence

Parrotibaba grin
Re: Innjoo And Deceit by encryptjay(m): 10:27am On Jun 26, 2015
Gejpresident:
don't mind the useless people
You keep checking this thread sha.

1 Like

Re: Innjoo And Deceit by encryptjay(m): 11:00am On Jun 26, 2015
femi4:
Go to Ikeja, it ll be fixed FOC
Boss, I've got this Innjoo one with charging port issues, don't know if there's a way to give to get it fixed in Kaduna using via Innjoo.So your post so I don't want to create a thread asking for this
Re: Innjoo And Deceit by femi4: 11:05am On Jun 26, 2015
encryptjay:

Boss, I've got this Innjoo one with charging port issues, don't know if there's a way to give to get it fixed in Kaduna using via Innjoo.So your post so I don't want to create a thread asking for this
The only innjoo service centre is in Ikeja, Lagos.
You can send it down to Lagos if you have anyone there
Re: Innjoo And Deceit by encryptjay(m): 12:04pm On Jun 26, 2015
femi4:
The only innjoo service centre is in Ikeja, Lagos.
You can send it down to Lagos if you have anyone there
Mehn, double wahala. Thanks anyway
Re: Innjoo And Deceit by buchisom1(m): 8:25pm On Jun 27, 2015
encryptjay:

HD lies: You think some people will just come here and complain cos of hate? I've done my research and I I tried my best to pretend as if these problems were myths but it was just too much from one company. Come to the innjoo group on WhatsApp, come and see lads auctioning their Innjoo phones at cheap prices. If more than 80 percent users of a particular product start complaining, then there is a problem. Either you're just lucky not to have handled a faulty one or you're suffering and smiling in silence

Parrotibaba grin
it was lik dis too whn infinix zero came put pple were shouting bad fone and i bought dat same bad fone did nt see anytin bad ...so dat why i am wondering wey do u guys buy ua fone coz me na stil d same jumia i dey buy fone and i nova cru one day
Re: Innjoo And Deceit by encryptjay(m): 9:10pm On Jun 27, 2015
buchisom1:
it was lik dis too whn infinix zero came put pple were shouting bad fone and i bought dat same bad fone did nt see anytin bad ...so dat why i am wondering wey do u guys buy ua fone coz me na stil d same jumia i dey buy fone and i nova cru one day
Kikiki....Friend, I don't know what you're trying to say but where you're driving at is, we're either lying or we're buying fake Innjoo phones. For the latter, Innjoo has not reached a stage where it would have so many clones sold by 'Jumia' so what are you saying? Infinix zero had issues; even at that, my friend's Infinix zero is still looking new and working (ordered via Konga).The charging port is still rigid asin strong since last year.
Re: Innjoo And Deceit by Walexz02(m): 10:22pm On Jun 27, 2015
I care less about there other products, I have there 10000mah power bank here that only charges my 2000mah battery thrice, that is not even the issue here, I bought injoo fire for a friend and just two weeks of usage the menu key on the home screen stopped working I was so pissed off, as if that is not enough the screen just started misbehaving and some letters stopped working even in landscape format. the phone is crap I swear. I have been trying to locate there repair outlet here in Ibadan if atall there is any.
Re: Innjoo And Deceit by buchisom1(m): 10:55pm On Jun 27, 2015
encryptjay:

Kikiki....Friend, I don't know what you're trying to say but where you're driving at is, we're either lying or we're buying fake Innjoo phones. For the latter, Innjoo has not reached a stage where it would have so many clones sold by 'Jumia' so what are you saying? Infinix zero had issues; even at that, my friend's Infinix zero is still looking new and working (ordered via Konga).The charging port is still rigid asin strong since last year.
what am trying to say evry fone must hv a problem ...u jus ve to pray u nt a victim as for me i am flexin my innjoo one lik krase
Re: Innjoo And Deceit by encryptjay(m): 1:56pm On Jun 28, 2015
buchisom1:
what am trying to say evry fone must hv a problem ...u jus ve to pray u nt a victim as for me i am flexin my innjoo one lik krase
Boss, I get you. That means folks will have to use probability for Innjoo phones grin
Re: Innjoo And Deceit by KuliMart: 3:39pm On Jun 28, 2015
Kulimart can get you qualify Chinese brands at affordable price. Check profile and signature.
Re: Innjoo And Deceit by buchisom1(m): 4:51pm On Jun 28, 2015
encryptjay:

Boss, I get you. That means folks will have to use probability for Innjoo phones grin
not jus innjoo fones all fones b it innjoo or Samsung all na human don am so dey must b error smhw smwere
Re: Innjoo And Deceit by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 28, 2015
Gionee is the Best MTK brand. I'm saying this from experience. I've used their phones and I found it hard to find any fault.

Although the price is on the high side.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prices Of BBZ10, Q10 & Q5 / Airtel Releases Cheap Opera Mini Data Bundle / How To Read PDF Files On Java Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.