Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,053 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Innjoo And Deceit - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Innjoo And Deceit (12357 Views)

My Bitter Experience At Innjoo Office In Ikeja - Ceecia / Unboxing D Innjoo 2,the N35,900 Flagship That Wants 2 Compete With D Phantom 5 / Innjoo Two Review - Aesthetically Pleasing, Powerful, Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innjoo And Deceit by virus04(m): 10:37pm On Jun 28, 2015
Whizpeter:
...and I was contemplating buying the Innjoo Fire.. Make I change gear instantly!
guy dont mind them..u know Naija now..they are careless thats y..i have been using my injoo fire since 5th of june no single problem..my battery lasts.. I really love the fone..its carelessness that causes all this..ok y una no return d fone since warranty dey?..charging point dey fragile ko....mtcheww..guy no let dem discourage u jare
Re: Innjoo And Deceit by encryptjay(m): 11:56am On Jun 29, 2015
virus04:
guy dont mind them..u know Naija now..they are careless thats y..i have been using my injoo fire since 5th of june no single problem..my battery lasts.. I really love the fone..its carelessness that causes all this..ok y una no return d fone since warranty dey?..charging point dey fragile ko....mtcheww..guy no let dem discourage u jare

Who be this one? As if you handle phone carefully pass me. undecided
You saying out of 80/100 percent Innjoo users are careless? You just come here to talk what you don't know. You are using Innjoo fire sef and it's not too long you bought it... Unless it's Megathon deal that's making you talk like this. Being sincere won't take anything from you.
Re: Innjoo And Deceit by augster(m): 12:05pm On Jun 29, 2015
virus04:
where u cum from? The chance of buying a faulty unit is 65%. Whizpeter jejely go find another phone.
Re: Innjoo And Deceit by Whizpeter(m): 1:22pm On Jun 29, 2015
augster:
where u cum from? The chance of buying a faulty unit is 65%. Whizpeter jejely go find another phone.

Best Advice ever... Thanks bro...
Re: Innjoo And Deceit by virus04(m): 5:37pm On Jun 29, 2015
encryptjay:

Who be this one? As if you handle phone carefully pass me. undecided
You saying out of 80/100 percent Innjoo users are careless? You just come here to talk what you don't know. You are using Innjoo fire sef and it's not too long you bought it... Unless it's Megathon deal that's making you talk like this. Being sincere won't take anything from you.

if i did'nt use the fone very well..i wuld have been complaining by now..good for those who carelessly used their own..and can u please tell me when injoo fire came out?....idiot....a lot of people are complaining and a lot of people are enjoying it..so go learn how to use fone well..if u r part of the people complaining..
Re: Innjoo And Deceit by kubba: 6:32pm On Jun 29, 2015
koice:

You have a cute kid. The pics didn't prove anything tho. You took the first 2 pics at a better angle than you did with the selfies.

Design wise, well, Infinix Zero might have copied from iPhone but they had the bragging right (if there is such a thing) of being the first android device to do it. For the fact Innjoo took similar route entailed that they were inspired by the actions of the dudes from Infinix Inc.

Hi! You seem to know a lot about infinix. So I'm about to get the infinix zero 2, what do you think, do I go for it?
Re: Innjoo And Deceit by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 29, 2015
kubba:

Hi! You seem to know a lot about infinix. So I'm about to get the infinix zero 2, what do you think, do I go for it?

Infinix Zero could have been a beast if not for the battery. The phone takes forever to charge to full capacity and the battery performance is poor overall. I prefer the first Infinix Zero to this so-called Kevlar joor. I would advice you to go for for ihot Note pro instead.
Re: Innjoo And Deceit by kubba: 6:58pm On Jun 29, 2015
koice:

Infinix Zero could have been a beast if not for the battery. The phone takes forever to charge to full capacity and the battery performance is poor overall. I prefer the first Infinix Zero to this so-called Kevlar joor. I would advice you to go for for ihot Note pro instead.

To be honest I love that phone range just for its sleekness, I love stuffs like that embarassed

Is the ihot note pro of the same shape?
Re: Innjoo And Deceit by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 29, 2015
kubba:

To be honest I love that phone range just for its sleekness, I love stuffs like that embarassed

Is the ihot note pro of the same shape?

Yeah, it's pretty sleek too, except bigger.
Re: Innjoo And Deceit by kubba: 7:04pm On Jun 29, 2015
koice:

Yeah, it's pretty sleek too, except bigger.

I'll check it out then! Thanks for the prompt input

1 Like

Re: Innjoo And Deceit by encryptjay(m): 8:20pm On Jun 29, 2015
virus04:

if i did'nt use the fone very well..i wuld have been complaining by now..good for those who carelessly used their own..and can u please tell me when injoo fire came out?....idiot....a lot of people are complaining and a lot of people are enjoying it..so go learn how to use fone well..if u r part of the people complaining..
Yawns...Innjoo fire doesn't charge backwards after reaching 97 percent? Pls examine my write up before you throw such poor tantrums. you'll come back here to confess pretty soon.
Have a great day friend....
Re: Innjoo And Deceit by encryptjay(m): 8:47pm On Jun 29, 2015
augster:

Good suggestion
Re: Innjoo And Deceit by augster(m): 8:22am On Jun 30, 2015
encryptjay:

Good suggestion
don't mind them saying we dy spoil them name
Re: Innjoo And Deceit by augster(m): 8:23am On Jun 30, 2015
Whizpeter:

Best Advice ever... Thanks bro...
there are lots of phone you can get out there with 20k
Re: Innjoo And Deceit by donhils: 9:01am On Jun 30, 2015
augster:
But you've been spotted many times suggesting this Innjoo Fire to people to buy.
Re: Innjoo And Deceit by Whizpeter(m): 9:10am On Jun 30, 2015
augster:
there are lots of phone you can get out there with 20k

You'd do me a great favour if you can help me with a list of the best phones i can get for 20K and below...
Re: Innjoo And Deceit by augster(m): 9:17am On Jun 30, 2015
donhils:

But you've been spotted many times suggesting this Innjoo Fire to people to buy.
i ever told you to buy it?
Re: Innjoo And Deceit by donhils: 11:07am On Jun 30, 2015
augster:
i ever told you to buy it?
Not me, but others.
Re: Innjoo And Deceit by jamanuka: 7:46pm On Jul 05, 2015
chrisoml:
bought Innjoo Fire from Jumia. from the moment I opened the package I got pissed off as innjoo couldn't even include common manual. Then tried charging it, the moment it got to 95% the battery started charging backwards, then lagging too for a day old phone! I was like what da...
Then next was the excessive heat the phone generates. Ha I was left with no option that to call Jumia customer's care to arrange for a return and swap with any other brand. Though the process was kind of stressful but today am sooooo happy with a Lenovo A536 that works so perfect for me than most big phones I had before now.
Pls bro how far with your Lenovo A536? Any issues? How long does the battery last?
Am considering getting the phone...what is your advice?
Re: Innjoo And Deceit by banre(m): 11:27pm On Jul 08, 2015
innjoo fire make brain, tho i jst got mine & it ain't givin me no probs i jst dey flex am dey go like subway surf cool
Re: Innjoo And Deceit by encryptjay(m): 6:57am On Jul 11, 2015
banre:
innjoo fire make brain, tho i jst got mine & it ain't givin me no probs i jst dey flex am dey go like subway surf cool
Noted

Re: Innjoo And Deceit by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 16, 2015
PLS SOMEBODY HELP ME Oooooo! How do I stop my order on jumia oooo, I ordered for innjoo f2 and I don,t want to reject it on delivery because I didn't use my address but my aunt's office and she will nt agree to face the embarrassment of rejecting it. With all these complaints I got to cancel the order but I don't know how,its due for delivery in 3 days. pls help!
Re: Innjoo And Deceit by encryptjay(m): 4:55pm On Jul 16, 2015
simplygrace:
PLS SOMEBODY HELP ME Oooooo! How do I stop my order on jumia oooo, I ordered for innjoo f2 and I don,t want to reject it on delivery because I didn't use my address but my aunt's office and she will nt agree to face the embarrassment of rejecting it. With all these complaints I got to cancel the order but I don't know how,its due for delivery in 3 days. pls help!

Hehehe, don't know if anyone has had issues with F2. But to be honest, Innjoo ain't good. Don't know if they bring trash to the Nigerian market and use better ones in use or wherever this scrape is being shipped from.
Re: Innjoo And Deceit by powerfulsettingz: 11:15pm On Aug 24, 2015
Pls abut ur Innjoo phone charging issue I've u gotten any solution am stick in y dsame situation now dsame phone as urs just tayad now
Cousim:
I noticed my innjoo one was charging backwards so I changed d charger to a bb playbook charger and it worked perfectly.... but now it is not charging at all.....pls who knows where there office is?
Re: Innjoo And Deceit by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 24, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
Pls abut ur Innjoo phone charging issue I've u gotten any solution am stick in y dsame situation now dsame phone as urs just tayad now
yes o...I collected my fone from dem last week.. working perfectly now
Re: Innjoo And Deceit by encryptjay(m): 11:28pm On Aug 24, 2015
Cousim:
Good
Re: Innjoo And Deceit by powerfulsettingz: 11:42pm On Aug 24, 2015
How much did it cost? And how many weeks?
Cousim:
Re: Innjoo And Deceit by Nobody: 3:57am On Aug 25, 2015
Hmmm injoo.....cursed device
Re: Innjoo And Deceit by Nobody: 5:13am On Aug 25, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
How much did it cost? And how many weeks?
twas for free...it took abt 3 weeks den buh nau it is about a week
Re: Innjoo And Deceit by powerfulsettingz: 7:22am On Aug 25, 2015
What exactly did they change in the a phone, probably i could just tell a nearby engineer
Cousim:
twas for free...it took abt 3 weeks den buh nau it is about a week
Re: Innjoo And Deceit by screwd: 11:31am On Oct 07, 2015
I am really disappointed at Injoo. Bought Injoo fire for a friend n had keys/touch screen going haywire n screen glass was changed due to warranty. Less than 2weeks within d warranty period, same tin happened wit Injoo insisting it is d same screen problem but which was not available n wit a promise to call back wen it was ready but never did. I decided to go there after someone or somtin cracked d glass while waiting before it turns to a much worse problem n to my surprise Injoo decided it was now available but since d glass is now cracked I must pay despite recalling there was already a faulty screen previously promised to be changed. I wonder what the difference is when a faulty screen deemed to b replaced is cracked.
Re: Innjoo And Deceit by screwd: 11:34am On Oct 07, 2015
encryptjay:

Noted
Wait till months later before u conclude. They v plenty problem in store.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prices Of BBZ10, Q10 & Q5 / Airtel Releases Cheap Opera Mini Data Bundle / How To Read PDF Files On Java Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.