Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

See The Escape Route Of The Ikorodu Robbers (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See The Escape Route Of The Ikorodu Robbers (photo) (66445 Views)

IMSU Students Nab Arm Robbers (photo) / The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) / Ikorodu Robbers Bomb Their Operational Vehicles As They Escape (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Escape Route Of The Ikorodu Robbers (photo) by lalasticlala(m): 6:26pm On Jun 24, 2015
The three abandoned SUV’s driven to Ebute Ikorodu this morning by robbers after they fled through Origin Gardens, when the police engaged them in a gun battle has been burnt by angry community members.

While burning the SUVs, three other cars of innocent citizens were also caught in the inferno. Instead of them to have left the SUVs so that the Nigerian Police would carry out a detailed investigation, they burnt the exhibits instead and even caused innocent Nigerian's like them pains.

See photos of the garden after the cut which served as their escape route.

http://www.ladunliadinews.com/2015/06/photos-suvs-brought-to-ikorodu-robbery.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Escape Route Of The Ikorodu Robbers (photo) by MosakuAW(m): 6:27pm On Jun 24, 2015
This is not the first nor second time robbers escape thru water ways or other means

Its high time we provide securities on our water ways and major road (Inter-State)

If the SUV were not burnt, what tangible evidence would Nigeria police have gotten from it. We lack forensic experts in this country.

And when will Nigerians learn not to put laws in their hands. What is the gain from burning the SUV's.

The SUV's could have been a stolen one and the owners could have recover their cars back.

Oh my country!

#I weep.

155 Likes 9 Shares

Re: See The Escape Route Of The Ikorodu Robbers (photo) by missbehave247(m): 6:27pm On Jun 24, 2015
Chai @lalasticlala see as network hang for your thread shocked

To the guy above me, smart one. 'to me "better luck next time"

Back to the topic: this guys are not smiling and for the lady there is god ooo

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Escape Route Of The Ikorodu Robbers (photo) by BigBelleControl(m): 6:28pm On Jun 24, 2015
I

am

only

here

to

book

........... SPACE

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Escape Route Of The Ikorodu Robbers (photo) by Tberry01(f): 6:28pm On Jun 24, 2015
Na wa ooo
Re: See The Escape Route Of The Ikorodu Robbers (photo) by Rilwayne001: 6:29pm On Jun 24, 2015
Chai...Èran lo

Only God can catch them...NPF is just a useless set of homo neanderthal sapien undecided

lubbish.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Escape Route Of The Ikorodu Robbers (photo) by makazona(m): 6:30pm On Jun 24, 2015
Re: See The Escape Route Of The Ikorodu Robbers (photo) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 24, 2015
madness

2 Likes

Re: See The Escape Route Of The Ikorodu Robbers (photo) by RICKYMARIO(m): 6:31pm On Jun 24, 2015
But nigerians funny sha y burn d cars when it will cause more harm dan gud

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Escape Route Of The Ikorodu Robbers (photo) by INTROVERT(f): 6:31pm On Jun 24, 2015
Off to somewhere....

Only God knows
Re: See The Escape Route Of The Ikorodu Robbers (photo) by hefty4real(m): 6:31pm On Jun 24, 2015
Re: See The Escape Route Of The Ikorodu Robbers (photo) by makazona(m): 6:31pm On Jun 24, 2015
... i hope the Governor wont blame this on jonathans's (spiritual) visit to lagos

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Escape Route Of The Ikorodu Robbers (photo) by Janedoe26(f): 6:33pm On Jun 24, 2015
Nigerians have a long way to go.

4 Likes

Re: See The Escape Route Of The Ikorodu Robbers (photo) by fatdon2(m): 6:33pm On Jun 24, 2015
Dear God, did we bargain for
this? Or somebody bargained it
on our behalf? Why this incessant
bombing and killing of innocent souls? How long shall we
continue to live in fear in our own
land? There are a lot of gunning,bombing,running,blooding
ånd deading etc up there in the
North. Pls heal our land ånd return
our peace ånd unity to us. we ve
missed it so dearly. Thanks for
your usual cooperation. God bless NIGERiA!!!
shocked shocked

14 Likes

Re: See The Escape Route Of The Ikorodu Robbers (photo) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 24, 2015
This only happens when chronic fools iin tout clothing lives iin a town sad why did they burn the SUV?

Police should shoot anyone at sight for helpin em thief escape cool
Re: See The Escape Route Of The Ikorodu Robbers (photo) by Aminat508(f): 6:36pm On Jun 24, 2015
SubuAnallah shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: See The Escape Route Of The Ikorodu Robbers (photo) by lilprinze: 6:36pm On Jun 24, 2015
Smart robbers.
I am sure they watch a lot Hollywood movies...

1 Like

Re: See The Escape Route Of The Ikorodu Robbers (photo) by publicenemy(m): 6:37pm On Jun 24, 2015
Boys are not smiling.
Re: See The Escape Route Of The Ikorodu Robbers (photo) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 24, 2015
Aminat508:
SubuAnallah shocked shocked shocked
I #hate u
Re: See The Escape Route Of The Ikorodu Robbers (photo) by pretydiva(f): 6:37pm On Jun 24, 2015
Funny sets of people. As dem don destroy d exhibit now, na Godwin
Re: See The Escape Route Of The Ikorodu Robbers (photo) by saxwizard(m): 6:38pm On Jun 24, 2015
ok
Re: See The Escape Route Of The Ikorodu Robbers (photo) by godG: 6:38pm On Jun 24, 2015
Jungle justice. Ori bibe ko ni ogun ori fifo. Sad. sad

2 Likes

Re: See The Escape Route Of The Ikorodu Robbers (photo) by Lousymouth(m): 6:38pm On Jun 24, 2015
ShaY police no dey dat area at all ni? My prayer is dat no soul must be wasted...

1 Like

Re: See The Escape Route Of The Ikorodu Robbers (photo) by InnocentMind(m): 6:38pm On Jun 24, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

I #hate u

Why hating her?

I LOVED HER

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Escape Route Of The Ikorodu Robbers (photo) by AsherStorm(m): 6:38pm On Jun 24, 2015
Fp
Re: See The Escape Route Of The Ikorodu Robbers (photo) by adelurv(f): 6:38pm On Jun 24, 2015
its well
Re: See The Escape Route Of The Ikorodu Robbers (photo) by goldfish80(m): 6:38pm On Jun 24, 2015
These robbers really did their home work . My smart money would be those guys are young unemployed graduates, it was a smooth operation. I wouldn't be surprised some of them are browsing nairaland at the moment, reading about their exploits.

19 Likes

Re: See The Escape Route Of The Ikorodu Robbers (photo) by Aminat508(f): 6:38pm On Jun 24, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

I #hate u
lol Oremussanctus Mi. How are u nah cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: See The Escape Route Of The Ikorodu Robbers (photo) by hedonistic: 6:38pm On Jun 24, 2015
Were the SUVs burnt by the fleeing robbers or by an angry mob? If the latter was the case, then what a daft mob it must be. They should know that the SUVs were certainly snatched from innocent owners and merely used for operational purposes.

13 Likes

Re: See The Escape Route Of The Ikorodu Robbers (photo) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 24, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

I #hate u
y

Devil loves you, for hating her.

4 Likes

Re: See The Escape Route Of The Ikorodu Robbers (photo) by UnknownT: 6:39pm On Jun 24, 2015
for them to burn 3 SUV, means the loot was mucchhhh!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Many Killed In Kasuwan Magani, Kaduna As Mayhem Breaks Out (Disturbing Photos) / 23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja / Fight At Cherubim And Seraphim Church, Lagos Over Girlfriend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.