Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Kenyan Man Caught Having Sex With Cow At Night (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kenyan Man Caught Having Sex With Cow At Night (Photo) (66307 Views)

Three Kenyan Brothers Forcefully Slept With Cow Till It Died / Kenyan Man Dies In A Fight With Man Having Sex With His Wife (Graphic photos) / Kenyan Man Shares Nude Photo Of Daughter On Facebook. Users Call For His Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan Man Caught Having Sex With Cow At Night (Photo) by MrCover: 11:10am On Aug 13, 2021
A man has left residents of Kinyach in Baringo North sub-county of Kenya in shock after being caught engaging in a sexual act with a cow.

Jackson Kakugo who is in his early 20s, is said to have entered one of the cattle shades of his neighbour at night where he removed all his clothes before engaging in the bizarre act.

The cattle shade owner said he thought the the man was a thief who wanted to steal his cows but after interrogation, he confessed that he was there to have sex with a cow.

Kinyach Sub location, Chief Eric Chebet confirmed the incident and also disclosed that the man was released after elders caned and pardoned him.

Chebet said;

“I asked him what forced him to do something like that and he blamed the devil."

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/8/man-caught-having-sex-with-cow-at-night.html

Re: Kenyan Man Caught Having Sex With Cow At Night (Photo) by PlayMaker14: 11:11am On Aug 13, 2021
Kenya, Zimbabwe and 41.63% of South Africans are too hyperactive downstairs and can make love to anything with openings.

Their hormones level is higher than the height of mountain Kilimanjaro.

Make I fuel my horse commot for here.

172 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Kenyan Man Caught Having Sex With Cow At Night (Photo) by MrCover: 11:13am On Aug 13, 2021
PlayMaker14:
shocked

See More Photos Via www.. com

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan Man Caught Having Sex With Cow At Night (Photo) by Wawelexy(m): 11:16am On Aug 13, 2021
KENYA...... NORTH....... ......... COW....... I have been trying so hard to avoid any thread i find those words above, just for my sanity and peace of mind.

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kenyan Man Caught Having Sex With Cow At Night (Photo) by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 13, 2021
Wow while some guys are complaining a woman's hole is too large others are going for cows

14 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Caught Having Sex With Cow At Night (Photo) by Righteousness2(m): 11:22am On Aug 13, 2021
If you do not believe Legions of demons are out there looking for whom to work with, Here is a clear case.

Listen Folks, the days are Perilous. Lots of forces are allover the places looking for where to reside so as to display.

Conciously put on the whole Armor of GOD Daily so as not to see yourself Manifesting what you don't understand.

64 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kenyan Man Caught Having Sex With Cow At Night (Photo) by BadNews: 11:26am On Aug 13, 2021
Righteousness2:
If you do not believe Legions of demons are out there looking for whom to work with, Here is a clear case.

Listen Folks, the days are Perilous. Lots of forces are allover the places looking for where to reside so as to display.

Conciously put on the whole Armor of GOD Daily so as not to see yourself Manifesting what you don't understand.

Too Many Bad News

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Caught Having Sex With Cow At Night (Photo) by MITCHELL96: 11:46am On Aug 13, 2021
Nonsense!! That's how those herdsmen and alhaji that owns the COWS have sex with those cows they rear ,Trust me, it's a normal thing in the north and to them undecided

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenyan Man Caught Having Sex With Cow At Night (Photo) by Weklor: 2:00pm On Aug 13, 2021
Imagine

Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Caught Having Sex With Cow At Night (Photo) by TalkTalkTwins(m): 2:00pm On Aug 13, 2021
sad
Re: Kenyan Man Caught Having Sex With Cow At Night (Photo) by Adedotguy: 2:00pm On Aug 13, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Kenyan Man Caught Having Sex With Cow At Night (Photo) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 13, 2021
shocked shockedwhich kind horse be this way dey use fuel na?

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Caught Having Sex With Cow At Night (Photo) by SEGLIZ: 2:01pm On Aug 13, 2021
from the picture underneath that post he looks like them.
Mr President would be interested in this.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kenyan Man Caught Having Sex With Cow At Night (Photo) by kambili999(f): 2:01pm On Aug 13, 2021
He even looks like a cow

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Man Caught Having Sex With Cow At Night (Photo) by wellmax(m): 2:01pm On Aug 13, 2021
MITCHELL96:
Nonsense!! That's how those herdsmen and alhaji that owns the COWS have sex with those cows they rare ,Trust me, it's a normal thing in the north and to them undecided

Did you witness anyone, abi you just want to catch cruise

6 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Caught Having Sex With Cow At Night (Photo) by Mckandre(m): 2:01pm On Aug 13, 2021
Its no longer news, our fulani herdsmen Brothers can relate. Even the one that has been f**kn Nigeria for good 6yrs probably has one as a *toy. Nwoke Anumpama!

4 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Caught Having Sex With Cow At Night (Photo) by Onyenna(m): 2:01pm On Aug 13, 2021
Ike gwuru....

5 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Caught Having Sex With Cow At Night (Photo) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 13, 2021
Who cares ?
Re: Kenyan Man Caught Having Sex With Cow At Night (Photo) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 2:01pm On Aug 13, 2021
Today is so full of bad news back to back kilode nau
Re: Kenyan Man Caught Having Sex With Cow At Night (Photo) by Trustedpronet: 2:02pm On Aug 13, 2021
Exactly what Fulani are doing with their cows

4 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Caught Having Sex With Cow At Night (Photo) by 900warriorz: 2:02pm On Aug 13, 2021
Na one umbilical cord tie them with their Fulani brothers grin

7 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Caught Having Sex With Cow At Night (Photo) by Udumeh: 2:02pm On Aug 13, 2021
Devil!!! �‍♀️�‍♂️�‍♂️
Re: Kenyan Man Caught Having Sex With Cow At Night (Photo) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 13, 2021
Re: Kenyan Man Caught Having Sex With Cow At Night (Photo) by sonol: 2:02pm On Aug 13, 2021
Nawa oh
Re: Kenyan Man Caught Having Sex With Cow At Night (Photo) by remi4ever(m): 2:02pm On Aug 13, 2021
angry
Re: Kenyan Man Caught Having Sex With Cow At Night (Photo) by sommy03(m): 2:02pm On Aug 13, 2021
He's a Northerner
Re: Kenyan Man Caught Having Sex With Cow At Night (Photo) by Dikaveli(m): 2:02pm On Aug 13, 2021
Nothing good comes out from Kenya
Re: Kenyan Man Caught Having Sex With Cow At Night (Photo) by Adjovi: 2:03pm On Aug 13, 2021
Nawa o when horse start to dey run on fuel grin grin grin grin grin Kenya and orishishishi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cultists Who Rape And Initiate Girls In Ebonyi Arrested (Picture) / Two Gay Men Caught In Delta, Handed Over To Chief Priest For Cleansing. Photo / Photos Of The SARS Officer That Killed Pregnant Lady In Lagos With Stray Bullet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.